Not sure yet O.o 0.50520833333333 50.5% [ 97 ]
Total Votes:[ 192 ]

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
EVIL FOR THE GOOD OF ALL
User Image

As what was left of the strange almost abstract ship began to break and fall apart more and more of bright blue lines of materialized mana whipped out tethering themselves onto the falling crystalline pieces of debris. The voice of the Mana Goddess sang out over the battlefield and slowly the mana given physical form seeped it's way into very molecular structure of what remained of the god machine breaking it down, and converting it into raw magic that glowed a bright red. As those on the ground below stared up at the marvel in the sky they would witness the physical form of the Mana Goddess materializing in place of the tree. She was beautiful beyond comprehension, and many of the humans in the Red City Armada fell to their knees in wonder and amazement. Slowly at first, but then picking up pace, the pure magic was being absorbed by the Mana Goddess. More and more of the ship was broken apart atom by atom, and converted into the pure unadulterated magic. Those few Lux Paladins still left on the remains of the Merkaba found themselves also stripped down to their most basic of building blocks and converted into energy all of which was being absorbed by the Mana Tree at a shocking rate. When their was nothing left of the massive alien craft that had threatened the very existence of Anadoria the Goddess retreated back into her tree form. The freshly absorbed energy was being sent down through her roots and out to the planet as a whole. All of the damage done to the natural order of Anadoria was being corrected. Burned down forests were regrown in an instant, tumbled mountains built themselves back up, and terrifying weather that raged across the continent returned to it's natural state for the location and time of year. Sadly though while the plant and animal life was restored, along with those lives that were closely attuned to the health of the planet such as elementals, the homes and lives of those sentient beings not so fortunate as to have close ties with nature could not be reconstituted. The devastation to the planet had been healed, but it would be up to the inhabitants of Anadoria to pick up and move on. On the battlefield near the roots of the Mana Tree the shaken Lux Paladin's were tightening their formations. Their god had been plucked from the sky like an apple from a tree and now the army of solar children pressing hard at their defenses in order to make them break ranks and run. However if there was one thing the crazed fanatics of the order of Lux Paladins never did it was retreat. Instead they charged with shouts of For the Faith echoing out across the war zone they made one last suicidal rush at their hated enemies.

Aged Raider

9,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
As I sat there, taking in Jacob's words... I couldn't shake a feeling from the very top of my skull. Everything about this seemed so linear. The very concept of riding out of the final battlefield of my ultimate nemesis seemed like a joke. Like a cliche bit of what I would write out in a book for a movie... I meant script. s**t... My head actually seemed to be hurting. That was strange, but logical seeing as I just- Wait. I just thought of the word logical. What in the ******** could ever drive me to think of such a descriptive adjective to better show the bane of my life as right now, I actually seemed to be snapped out of focus like the lens of a camera.

I didn't really register what was going on around me, as I had a hand extend from my chest and go forwards as it gripped the key, lodged in the ignition of my '55 El Dorado. And it started right up, normal speed, normal engine rotation and then with a shift in the stick, I slammed a foot into the gas and actually began to speed forwards down slanted pieces of metal that once created the very ceiling of the Merkabah. But even in this moment, this haze of dulled senses and disturbed realizations. Something was... There. It was lurking in the back of my mind hat I couldn't distract myself away from. Like a magnet that shifted with every turn of my skull, it just grasped the very back and wouldn't let go.

Then, the car hit a beam that had turned almost 67 degrees and provided just enough gumption for the machine to accelerate long enough for a large, brown portal of light to engulf the car, and land us, skidding along an asphalt driveway of what appeared to be a jet run way.
User ImageA new land. Fresh water, fresh grass, things in the general area seemed rather clean. This pleased Gin though it wouldn't be recognizable by her features. Her eyes although bright and golden, were cold and unfeeling. Her face rarely showed emotion along with the tone of her voice. Currently she was kneeling down next to the hot springs looking at her own reflection. Her ears twitched as the wind gently blew around her and she decided she would be on her way.

Aged Raider

9,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Gustave... Had awakened. Actually let me rephrase that. Gustave was finally out of his stasis from the effects of the King in Yellow of the future actually locking onto him and forcing him back in time after using the Suite Brothers as a form of surrogate trap door to launch him back in time and have him frozen for the entire battle. It would have proved, a deciding factor in the battle against Vile had he been allowed to actually take up arms against the Doraxian Dark God.

But instead, here in a forest, a random spot of remote jungle, Gustave finally unwrapped from his shell of completely blackened paper and was spewed out onto the ground in a cloud of smoke and steam. He coughed, dazed, and confused as to where the hell he had been exactly for all this time.

He felt sluggish, worn and tired as anything could dare comprehend as he would proceed to lazily drag from a pouch around his waist what appeared to be a bright red brush and circled a spot in the sky that would fall over him, lights cascading downwards and warping him onto a lounge chair inside of the Bushel. He would cough up a small spark of fire, and just tap his stomach in mild discomfort as he now held within him the Fires of Hephaestus.
A man held a beautiful woman close, both of their eyes shut tight, their lips pressed together with passion, the sun was high in the sky, shining down upon them. The couple was naked, their bodies pressed together. The mans hair was long and silvery, horns jutting from the top of his head with marks under his eyes. Her hair was long and blonde, the woman's hair was shorter then the man's and she had to stand on her tippy toes to kiss him. Horns pushed from the sides of her head, above her ears. The woman had a tail, laying upon the ground behind her. As well as large wings coming from the woman's shoulder blades, spread open wide in the heat of the moment. They just held each other, in their own world, bliss succumbing them, nothing else mattering. They were in a big open field, the wind blowing the woman's hair on the side backwards, the man blocking most of the wind.

The moment was short lived though as the man stopped the kiss and stood back. Scars slowly started to manifest on himself, going along his arms and chest as he bags formed under his golden eyes staring at her. His body being wrapped in cloth as they turned into clothes, his eyes still locked with hers. Armored was pushed on over the clothes, but only gauntlets, greaves, and a long cuirass. The cuirass was covered in cloth as a cape went over his shoulder, large enough to go around the front and back of him, long enough to touch the ground. The man was now fully geared, looking as if he were going into a war.

A coffin arose from the ground, breaking through the crust of the earth the back of the coffin moving forward and making the man fall back into it. The mans eye dripped one tear as he waved goodbye to the woman, he shut his eyes giving her one last smile. The top of the coffin slid up from the ground and pushed itself into place on the back of it, locking the man inside. A gold plate was nailed into the face of the coffin, a heat originated at the bottom of the plate and started writing in a different language across the plate. Another plate was set under the plate that had foreign language, and this time when the heat originated it wrote in very fine cursive 'Jaguar'. The coffin fell back as the ground split, making a nice pit, it slammed against the bottom of the hole as the split earth formed back to seal the hole the woman turned and walked away.

Jaguars eyes opened, only to be accompanied by darkness as he sighed, reaching up and putting his hand over his eyes. "Just a dream" he spoke softly to himself, his throat was dry and his lips were chapped, he licked them with his tongue. "I wonder where I am, or how long I have been asleep" he whispered as to not burn his throat anymore, noticing that he was still in a coffin. "Guess dad forgot where I was, or isn't awake yet. The b*****d" he growled out, knowing that the only one to put him in a coffin would be his father, King. Jaguar laid his head back, pressing it against the soft material comforting him a bit. Guess I'll wait a bit, he thought to himself as he closed his eyes once again, the inside of the coffin was a nice cotton that made it all the better to close his eyes, yawning.

Aged Raider

9,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
As gin was walking around and behaving on her own actions, uncaring for the life around the zone, a single figure, lone and off in the distance of her gaze could be seen with a basket in between its arms and a few birds perched upon its head. And shoulders, and in general just around it.

It looked like a figure, clad in leather armor that had some sort of light coming off from the face, that even in the day light, could be seen.
DylanTheOgreSmith
User Image
She looked up at this creature and tilted her head curiously. 'A person...or something covered in leather armor?' she thought to herself while she sniffed the air 'clearly it's leather... supposedly harmless' she came to that assumption since he had birds all over him and villains tended to scare off the birds. She just stood their staring at him, not hostile but not aloof, neutral more than anything else.

Aged Raider

9,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
As the leather-bound figure would proceed to reach up, plucking apples and other fruit from the three overhead, one of the birds on its shoulder would turn and make a standard, birdish noise in response to her arrival. And very calmly, the leather figure, that seemed to be wearing a helmet, turned towards her. It had only one eye and seemed to be made of a single piece of leather. Not a stitch or a seem or even a nostril or mouth hole to allow the wielder to breathe.

Instead, it seemed calm as it raised the basket onto its head and flatly placed it there. He'd bend over, pointing to the top of his head as the apples in the basket were directly before her. It seemed like... He was offering enough for whatever reason.

Gracious Giver

6,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ͼ
U
R
S
Є

O'er the frozen tundra near a camp of nomads the cold, and dirty gray sky started to ripple. And through the ripple came a sleek stream of what seemed to be black lightning. It zig-zagged down. Then strangely back up, and then into the face of a mountain. A sheer curtain of snow exploded from the impact. From the cloud of white came two figures rolling down the slope. Both clad in black, one looked to be a humanoid. The other resembled an oriental-style dragon.

Fairly quickly, the two recovered after landing at the foot of the mountain. The beast's body was coiled, long and wound up like a serpent. The humanoid was revealed to be a man as the snow sprinkled off his body. He had a mask, and his body was set low in a fighting position. He immediately started circling the beast.

Both had injuries it seemed from a pre-existing confrontation. The black creature had a blade lodged in it's side, and the man sported a scar that rode from his right shoulder to his left hip. Both bled profusely, both seemed ready to finish what had been started.

"Fear this form as you would death. To force me from my vessel is to invoke his wrath. To attempt to force my end is the consent of your own."

Unbeatable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Asier of shadows
I am The Silence...
User Image
I've been waiting
for signs of god

'There goes that plan.' The steps of the other men were hurried. There were more of them then he originally guessed. Zeke rushed back to the cell to retrieve the skull he left behind and placed it back over his head. The inner thoughts of others were hushed. All was silence in his head, except for the pulsing pain. He searched the unconscious guard by the cell for a weapon. All he could find was a police baton. It would do. As he stood, the door began to swing open. No more time. He ran for it before it was completely open. It would catch them off guard. His baton struck across the first officer's face. Not wanting to waste momentum, Zeke spun with the hit and kicked up, connecting his foot with officer #1's face, followed with a sweeping kick that knocked him onto the floor. Officer 2 was starting to run towards Zeke to assist his fellow officer, while 3 was reaching for his firearm. Problematic. Priority one was the officer with the gun. Zeke's baton flew out, slapping officer 2 in the face. It staggered him enough for Zeke to get the drop on him. A fist to the stomach, grab him by the wrist, twist, turn, toss. Officer 2 was no wriggling on the ground in pain. The toss didn't go as planned. The sound of his wrist snapping echoed in Zeke's head. He was wasting no time dashing for the final remaining officer.

As fast as he was, Zeke was not fast enough. Two shots from the officer's gun rang out, the sound reverberating off the walls of the corridor. Zeke felt something hot slam into his arm. The pain would come later. The body would make itself go numb first. That gave him time to finish. He slapped officer 3's hand upward, making the gun point up. Spin, elbow to center mass, just below the ribs. Solar Plexus. The wind came out of the officer in a rush. Zeke spun and got behind him, his arm wrapped around the officer's neck, and Zeke had him in a choke hold. It didn't take long for the lack of oxygen to cause officer 3 to pass out. Zeke placed him gently on the ground and stood. He looked to his own arm, which was streaked with crimson from a singular point. He moved the arm. Something was inside the wound. Bothersome. The pain was slowly beginning to creep up on him. New objective. Retrieve lost gear and find medical attention. Walking, he thought of possible solutions. A hospital wouldn't do. Too easy to find him there. Planning continued after he found the room his gear was stored in. A drug store bathroom would do. The supplies all there, and the sink would do for making sure no blood was left behind. Inventory check. 2 knives, 2 short swords, 4 throwing knives, one pistol with 9 rounds. Extra magazine, empty. All here. Time to go.

create- enslaved- behaved-
everything is out of control

New guy?

Lonely Hunter

Child Wren S Ift

New guy?

Indeed I am.

Super Pirate

11,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Explorer 0
User Image

xxxxxxxLike most attacks within the business of those with enough power to subjugate entire nations under their might, this attack was merely a herald of an incoming storm. The creature's malign intent was clear as he simply spoke the words into the air... words the Kladenets would hear clearly.

"Thrash."

Child Wren S Ift
"Swords don't have ears." The Ant General remarked.

God’s grin defied everything about the enemy king as he proudly stood his air with an ease almost divinely arrogant. With his enemy charging forth he leaned left to avoid the javelin-like stab of the enemy’s blade. A few of the hairs of his head were snatched by the sandstorm’s winds in the few moments that the Demon King bridged the distance with his unsurpassed inhuman speed. God’s cunning tactical eyes awaited the next blow from the enemy, as the Alpha knew that even his trained speed could not match the enemy. After all, in a battle such as this, he had all the time in the world.

"Though I must say that one could chop ears off with a blade such as that."
The Fire General replied.

xxxxxxxAnd chop an ear it would attempt to do, and more! The nightmare reflected God's grin like a mirror as the Kladenets/Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi fusion would extend a good three feet beyond God's body, then stopped. Now it would exert the power the Kladenets was known for: pure snake-like fury. The sword would suddenly start twisting and turning, thrashing in the air like an earthworm extricated from its habitat... except much faster and much sharper. It would do so within an area of around 10 feet; 5 feet from its center to either side.

xxxxxxxBut that was only the physical sword's area of effect... Using the Kisanagi-no-Tsurugi's ability to bend the air to its will, the sword's every slash (about 3 a second) would release a wind-blade after-effect that would shear anyone nearby. Nearby, in this case, was a good 20 feet from the sword to either side, making the sword's attack area of effect extend to a full 40 feet in radius. It would cut into sand, break apart the air... and shred flesh and armor.

xxxxxxxGod, of course, was on the left side of the sword's attack radius... No doubt, this man would dodge the attack or bring about some other some-such retaliation. Well... all in due time.

Lonely Survivor

11,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Luna the Bloody Reaper

User Image *Battle Mode*User Image
As she ran screaming Nero was puzzled as to why for robots like him where common back when he was online. Suddenly his scanners detected various a energy emanated from the girl and just then jars, test-tubes and among other things began to rise thus be destroyed in midair. “Warning!” alerted his scanners “unknown power reaching dangerous lv.” As wiring peeled out of the metal framing within the labs inner walls, it busted out sparking alive yet that was going down a propane gas tank lifted into the air getting struck by a lose wire. Combusting into an array of colored flames Nero noticed Magdelaine fall to ground, “Subject’s oxygen levels depleting, the fire is burning out all the air. Rescue code 4/9B now executing,” entering battle mode Nero quickly takes young Magdelaine in hand, using his blasters Nero fires strait though a large closed window. Placing her in his arms he jets outside just as the place began to explode and collapse.

Yet out of one danger another took it’s place for the vampire Magdelaine was in real danger for as she inhaled the toxic fumes, on top of releasing the amount of power she did had put her body into a mild shock, processing the danger Nero transforms his hands into and air filtration system sticking his now hose like finger to her mouth he starts pumping air into her while his wrist pumps out the toxins in her body. The danger now over, Nero return his hand to normal after saving her life she looked peaceful as she slept but, as Nero replayed the events in his mind he could not help but think, “why did she fear me and why does she hold such strange powers?”

As he pondering this things he also wondered how to handle her when she awakes then Nero heard a small stomach growl come out from within the girl and thought, “seeing is how she won’t be awakening for a while and how she’ll probably be hungry once she awakes, it would probably help if I get her some food, so she’ll be more mellow when she come out of it.” Taking some big leafs Nero grabs some local fresh fruit and using the other makes a bowl for some water, laying it down in front of her he awaits in the top of a tree for her to awake.

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Omino Del Sonno
Beginning of the intro to my character. You don't have to reply yet. I'll probably post another post or two.

A CROWD OF ONE, NOW A CROWD OF NONE

The lifestream filtered, cycled, and purged the souls from the collective entity known as Legion and in their place the poison of the planet was left behind. The physical body of what was once the artificial demon Legion was then converted into spiritual energy and siphoned through the lifestream. Like a clot knocked loosed from a vein this deadly vessel of noxious toxins was being sent straight to the heart of the lifestream. That is to say it was being sent to the gates of the afterlife; those realms of Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, and the various others that existed. Saving much strife for the other otherworldly destinations this vessel of evil was hastened to the same location that all malicious beings are sent.

In the underworld of Hell a bored demon sat at what was supposed to be an impressive and scary chair made from the bones of the damned who screamed in torment every time he sat his coffee cup down. Usually this was a comforting and even amusing sound for the demon in his three piece business suit. The reactions of those souls waiting in line every time that they heard just a small portion of the possible punishment that awaited them made his heart lift on small wings of joy. Lately however he had been bored. Events in the midworld had dried up the flow of souls into Hell. Stuck at his desk as he was the demon, named Buddushavore the Destroyer of Cities, the Tormentor of Thousands, and the Devourer of Puppies (But everybody just called him Bud for short.), never had the chance to go watch any of the viewing pools, so he was reliant on the few other demons that passed through in order to get information about the midworld. Bud knew that the s**t was hitting the fan in the other world, and was the cause of this sudden blockage in the flow of souls. He ran a nail filer over his curly horns while staring out at the massive gate which was well over ten miles away. The idea was that people would wait in a massive ten mile line just to receive their punishment before being cycled back into the lifestream of the planet. Now however he was simply staring out at a blackened cracked expanse. The crumbling hard dirt ground would cause blisters and sores in people's feet and the sight of such was something he sorely missed. In shock he dropped his nail filer when he realized that there was an individual rapidly approaching from the direction of the gate. The unknown person had almost angelic looking wings and a halo. Even from here the smell of blood was pungent. He would have believed the figure to be a holy emissary from Heaven, but what followed directly behind the stranger made it seem unlikely. "What the hell is that thing?" Behind that figure a sea of blood red eyes followed in his wake.

User Image

Rook had been laying down in his armor when he saw the dragon pass over his head, thinking it was gone he calmed. Needles pressed into the soft tissue of his arms, legs and chest, some going into bones, others into nerves. He saw the dragon starting to circle around the open spot he was in as he took a deep breath, calming himself as a needle prodded the back of his neck before slipping through his skin into his spinal cord. His heart rate spiked as he saw the dragon forming a ball of fire in it's mouth, he couldn't move though as his armor started to close. "Blood pressure and heart rate increased. Would you like a sedative?" the robot monotone voice asked but the long haired man nearly screamed back "No! Shut now!" the armor pushed into place, more needles slipping into him as he stared at a now flame rapidly coming closer. Rook needed to move before he was burnt alive, that searing hot flame would melt his armor. Rook closed his eyes, embracing death as his armor was still closing, unable to move he exhaled calming himself. Luckily for him the fire landed around him, making the tempature rise a good amount in his suit now fully closed but not enough to melt it. "Suit online. You are free to move" the robotic voice spoke out.

Wasting no time Rook slammed his hands into the ground, as the sand sucked his hands in slightly he pushed himself looking as if he was humping the air for a second. The suit was now in a limbo like position as his knees pivoted pulling himself to stand straight up. The scanner in his suit was violently trying to track the dragon, but as the fire was still around him he could not see. He needed to get out of here, his suit was neither up to date nor did he have enough supplies, he had one coolant that could be used in an emergency. The helm went from side to side as it searched, Rook kept his cool despite dripping with sweat inside of the suit. The nearly destroyed katana was on the ground next to him and he decided it might be useful for one thing, an escape. That's all the man needed as his mind worked quickly, he gripped the hilt of the katana and dove forward, straight through the fire. It slightly charred the armor, leaving black soot forming a print across his chest. "Danger. Danger. Wires are exposed" the voice spoke as a holographic image popped up in front of Rooks eyes, inside the suit. It showed his chest bubbling and popping as wires started to show slowly, Rook cursed under his breath.

Rook ran a bit faster then a normal human would run at full speed, making sure to not run fast enough to make his armor gain even one percent of heat. At this pace it would stay at zero, he panted, still hot as he blinked, sweat dripping down his face, going onto his eyelash as he looks around, looking for the monstrosity. He couldn't see it yet but he was sure that it would find him in the open area. He saw the forest not too far away, he thought if he could make it there then maybe he could disappear into the trees and lose the dragon. He breathed out of his mouth, trying to cool himself down and get his breath back. He heard the screech of the beast as it followed him. He groaned and kept running at his same place, clenching the sword tightly as he tried to make his escape to the trees possible, not looking back. He knew a head on fight with the beast would be pure suicide with how his armor was right now, but if he needed to he would fight. The one-eyed helm moved back and forth now, the eye pushing out to a few feet as it acted as a telescope, looking into the trees. It gave a distance and spoke it aloud into the armor "You are three clicks away from your target" connected in his cerebrum with another needle it knew what he was thinking at all moments and responded well. The eye zoomed back out, returning to how it was. The bandaged man prayed in his own mind to nothing at all, hoping that he would not become prey of a bigger predator.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff