Wait, original HvM content? 0.2625 26.2% [ 21 ]
Stay as is. 0.325 32.5% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]

Blessed Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
{{Hmm..take out the mention of the Lifestream and I could see Swan vs Jay the Black Dragon. But alas, instead it just flows weird so I won't pursue. Moving on with Vile's death build up. Then onto my new plans and lesser OP characters.}}

Heart Attack

{{soundtrack: Gentle Execution }}

Vile reached for the entity Dylan had summoned from within's hand, trying to stop it from puncturing his chest, but instead found that he was too weakened by the Merkaba's overloading systems and whatever internal conflict was lessening his hold of his own being and powers.

As the hand crushed his heart, tearing it out, a few strands still connected, Vile shrieked a gasping cough. Trying with all of his might, he attempted to penetrate into the very substance of reality which Dylan was composed of through the organ. A mad and desperate attempt at both absorption and disintegration, the Sigils were barely responding to him as they worked their alien and strange astral powers upon the hand of the Flesh Weaver in his Saint Nicholas Reaper apparition form. He pressed harder and harder, even in his typical fashion to plant a pearl of his own complex consciousness into any cell he could find, but it was all being burned away.

"You..think you have won?" Vile taunted, different lights and arcs of power flowing between him and the surrounding area. "You have sacrificed Sol for a killing blow...HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!" his face split and neck snapped from the insane laughter. The upper and lower parts of his mouth divided as the skin was tearing away across both cheeks. And then it happened.

Something grabbed Vile's leg, pulling energy and blood out of the human flesh he was beginning to condense into. "Hun-gry..." the weak child-like voice said behind him on the ground. Filaments in the hand of the now half-mechanized girl dug into Vile's ankle, desicating the blood from his flesh, feeding herself. It had been the medium by which the mimic had sustained her existence, and the greatest and strongest blood she had access to was the very essence that was keeping the physical avatar body of Vile's directed and focused will alive.

He tried to jerk away, but she was growing stronger. Pulling harder on him now, the half-dead mimic queen, integrated into the Merkaba's systems was trying to crawl up his leg. He attempted to kick her away and in doing so broke the final strand of sinew from his heart.

A shockwave shot outwards from his body as he was thrown upwards above the Core Sphere and shattered throne in the Chamber to the growing orb of energies which was condensing for the blast directed at the sun. In that instant the plasma energy vaporized the body that contained the cells of Vile. There was something else. Something had broken off from the giant vessel just below them, causing the floor to collapse in parts.

Around his heart, a ghostly wraith-like creature, something between bat-like humanoid and insectoid beast clawed and scratched ethereally at the organ, trying to pull power from it, fend off Dylan, and at the same time escape the growing surge of power that was pulsing in Rosalyn.

In Dylan's hand the heart began to grow, larger and large, taking on first the shape of a fetus bathed in light, and as the "true" form of Vile's consciousness, a twisted Doraxian hybrid ghostly monster attempted to penetrate and possess the infant, the organ continued to grow as Dylan cradled it, shielding it from Vile.

Emerging through Dylan's arms the child rose into the air, sending wave upon wave of purified Sigils in a weaponized form at the last vestiges of Vile's being. Behind the wraith, Rosalyn arose, having taken into herself the goodness of the echo of her own being when she absorbed the blood. Sloughing off the Merkaba components, she also began to take on a new faint glow as a different spectrum of colors, lights, and symbols radiated around her.

"We..." they said in unison towards Dylan, "give you...." both of them began to reach some type of critical mass just as the Vile-essence wraith attempted to escape out of the opening in the Merkaba's dissected wall, "our...power."
Omino Del Sonno
User Image
"Woah woah woah woah" She took a step back from the man who was walking in her direction. The man who had his arms reached out towards her. "Excuse me who do you think you are?" she said with a small snarl "You can't just touch me... Hell most men know that off the bat" It was weird because usually she would have attacked a man by now who just tried to touch her but she couldn't place her finger on it there was something so familiar about him. Her voice went from being hostile and aggressive to being very soft and gentle. "Who are you?"

Dapper Grabber

Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon

"I..."

Mercy wondered himself whom he really was, he was Iban but he was also three others. HE was a new entity, a new person a newborn child that had just climbed out of his mothers womb. Which in this instance would have been The Nothing, he looked at Ember and stared directly into her eyes taking another step forward and then again, she seemed to hold of her attack despite being aggravated and confused....but then he fell forward and wrapped his arms around her he felt her heat transfer throughout his body, Ember would feel a normal person but then it went ice cold and dark as the man holding her seemed to grow bigger and his muscles bulge and buckle....the horns on his head grew and the tendrils behind him flailed into the ground while the embrace was still held. His grip was much tighter...as he held this woman he actually cared for in some way...

The voice was the trigger now that struck her ears as Iban spoke "Ember, its me...."
Omino Del Sonno
User Image
Almost instantaneously her breathing stopped and her heart started throbbing. This couldn't be true, she hadn't seen Iban in god only knows how long. Her breaths came back but they were in shorter more fluster gasps than anything else. Her body was trembling slightly and her arms slowly wrapped around him. "...Iban..." Clearly she was caught off guard. Her fingers trailed along his skin gently and she was getting such a nostalgic memory. So many times had she been held by him, in his embrace that was so strong and caring.

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
darkblade1117

User Image
As the ghoulish man barked out how he was not part of Fleet Foot, the woman behind the tree began to leave as such Ki felt that do to how she failed to stay put he assumes she was just an innocent bystander passing by as such Ki replies to King with a glare, “very well I shall believe you for now but you shouldn’t linger less you wish to fight me.” Trying to bluff the thing, Ki tries not to show fear for he could senses the evil leaking out of this character and would prefer not to further tangle with him less he fears that he could not win in a strait up fight. “So shall we do as you say and end this right now or shall we continue in this pointless stare down, what say you?"

Dapper Grabber

Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon

That Embrace was only a small part of what this man was now, eventually even that part of him will dissapear with the other 3. But could he even bring up the words to let her know? he rather keep that information quiet, this being wasn't 100 percent into Ember, Alexander had a love interest along with the other two. It was a weird feeling as the embrace released the image of Iban, he let go of her and stood back one step....The Iban appearance only showing for a moment longer and reverting back to his mixed form. "what..." Mercy looked at himself.....it seemed to trigger as he touched Ember. Taking a step forward he grabbed her hands and kissed them both....his Iban appearance shifted back as he touched her. IT was an odd feeling....."Im not the Iban you used to know, I mean I am...but I am also others....not including the other three ontop, but did i ever tell you how old i am....? As a demon we live for quite some time....but I am getting old..."

10,000 years old...not including the other young-lings inside.... 10,000 something now....

Devoted Cutie-Pie

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
AVEAROSEWOLV
Created
This
Format XOXOXO

User Image

ℓσяєттα мαуα янσ∂єѕ

Playing God - Paramore Format Made By AveaRoseWolv

ιf gσ∂'ѕ тнє gαмє тнαт уσυ'яє ρℓαуιиg, ωєℓℓ ωє мυѕт gєт мσяє αqυαιитє∂, вє¢αυѕє ιт нαѕ тσ вє ѕσ ℓσиєℓу тσ вє тнє σиℓу σиє ωнσ'ѕ нσℓу.

indent Loretta shook her head, trying to clear her confusion. She felt the woman grip her hand and she was forced to follow. She could have pulled away if she had wanted but she was far too curious to let the woman out of her sight. When the woman pulled her into the bar she nearly hit her right side on the door jamb. Soon enough they were in a small appartment and Loretta looked around wondering why the woman had brought her here. She removed her hand from the woman's grasp and took a step back.

"I'm not after you. I was just curious as to who you are. I don't want anything from you. I just wanted to know why you started running." Loretta told her. She sighed softly, leaning against the wall. She examined the woman but the woman's face was completely in shadow and it was difficult to make out her face, even for her enhanced eyes.

ιт'ѕ נυѕт му нυмвℓє σριиισи, вυт ιт'ѕ σиє тнαт ι вєℓιєνє ιи, уσυ ∂σи'т ∂єѕєяνє α ρσιит σf νιєω ιf тнє σиℓу тнιиg уσυ ѕєє ιѕ уσυ.

Playing God - Paramore Format Made By AveaRoseWolv

OoC:::

Just going with it, not sure what else to post, sorry.

Tenshi No Misha

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
The silver colored eyes fluttered underneath curly locks of hair that was soon brushed away. A breeze woke the man in magestic clothing from his easy slumber. It stirred a memory of a long-past consersation of a demon attacking a tavern. The demon had ramaged freely as a few guards tried to struggle to survive, as help from him, yet recieving no such kindness. The demon had asked if he would step in, yet he had only answered, "Nevermore". This memory dimmed to the rear of his mind as the newly awoke man stood up at once. He leaned forward to pick up the blade and left the small but rare patch of life in the oasis of the bogs. He was following clue after clue of his incarnate's memories so that when it came time he would be able to do what his predecessor had. Sometimes Neol Ren-ka Arna enjoyed the memories and sometimes the goodness of his present life made him want to forsake his quests, adventures, and resetle again. It would have been perfect were it not for that damn drow and the acursed Adventurer's Guild. "A man, a sphinx, and a god once played a game of riddles. The man asked the sphinx which of them was the most tricky in a form of a riddle. When the sphinx answered the man told it was wrong. Enraged the sphinx tried to kill the man and the god intervened. When it came for the god to answer the man said the god was right even though the answer was the same as the sphinx's. Feeling cheated at the game of riddles both god and sphinx cursed the man for his treachery." The words seemed to flow from the mouth of Neal Ren-ka Arna as if another person were speaking instead of him. Intriqued at that tale the curly haired man pondered on the meaning of the words and found amusement at the man's folly for daring to anger beings far wiser than him. He continued walking with the sword clanking at his side.

(Neol, Ren-ka Arna, this guy is going to be interesting. I'm going post by post with him. no plotting."

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
In my head... In my mind... There was an image. And everything with that image seemed to sock me clean on my a**. Oh okay let me rephrase that, I fell on my a** and then was left in nothing more than a spin of lights and colors. Now don't get me wrong... That was an intense feeling. It was a feeling that left me suspicious to try some things, but right now... I needed to end this. This son of a b***h, the fight had been going on for so long.

And right now... Looking up and seeing Vile, just as a corporeal representation of the soul he once was gave me just the idea I needed and the one device my robotic arm could turn into.

I shot upright, a little blasted as my hair shot back and became an almost ring of white and my eyes quickly had a duo of metallic goggles wrap around my nose as what looked like a spherical electrode composed what was once my metallic hand. And with a well placed arm and a slamming of my foot into the ground as he books that had been on the ground removed themselves... Or rather transmogrified into a large metallic black box with a lid that opened up. I clasped my wrist and something like a large beam of electricity with various additional layers of light to surround it as it would make contact with Vile.

I was going to Wrangle Vile into a Pocket Dimension. And torture him forever.
Omino Del Sonno
User Image
Ember's eyes almost teared up. She knew it was too good to be true. Suddenly her face went back to being cold and aggressive. "What did you do with Iban?" She placed her hands on the handles of her blades. According to her assumption she thought this person was stealing the souls of people around him and clearly he had Iban's soul with a few others.

Blessed Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Jacob's Ladder: Reprise

The door had given way and he was now stumbling into the Core Chamber just as a powerful burst of light had evaporated half of the Merkaba. The lights were blinding and intense, but Jacob's visor from SHIP had proved effective. He watched, hidden behind debris as Dylan had attacked Vile, and now, watched with a strange tense chill over his own body as the creature he had once loved was exposed in all of its naked true form. A twisted wraith, the afterbirth of the Doraxian ascension that for centuries had plagued mankind. And it would not have come this far: The Merkaba, The Father Prime, Rosalyn, the Ultimate Sigils - had he not loved Vile in the guise of Maxmillian, had not created the clone Victor and nurtured him, only to discover it was just another means of survival, a way to get Vile to the relic on Echelon, and restore him to his full power that he once possessed ages ago.

Now here he was, a ghostly horrible abominable alien thing, its spirit dislodged and vulnerable. Dylan reconfigured himself, taking on the Sigil powers from two glowing shapes, avatars that were once Victor and Rosalyn: A boy born from one of Vile's host's cells, a girl born from the focused interest and residual power of a cursed ancient tome. It warmed his heart to know, even after Vile had resurfaced within Victor on Echelon, becoming the Father Prime entity, a part of the child's purity, his sense of innocence had remained somehow locked away inside of Vile's collective of lives and stolen memories. And somehow that child's soul had found allies in the living language of Khul's realm, freeing them from the tyrant's bastardization of their potential.

He and Dylan had both, in their ignorance, helped reshape and spawn Vile as he was now, a god-like being half machine, half divine consciousness. It was now more important than ever that Jacob help his one time enemy now turned ally stop the monster once and for all.

In his hand he held a Cy-Gen neuro-cell component, taken from SHIP's own systems. Jamming it into a panel in a column beside him, he touched his palm to the access grid. The wraith that Vile was reduced to was still dangerous, even in this state. Vile above all things sought to survive. All it would take is a sliver of that creature to escape and Dylan's efforts would be in vain.

Sending the command through this fragment of SHIPS own AI, the energies charging up in what remained of the Core, the Merkaba's systems were now experiencing the reversal of what had been done to Jacob's craft on Echelon. SHIP would now control the Merkaba. All it would take, was a simple change in code, as the systems were heavily damaged and barely functional as is.

Around them the room surged with energies and the damaged Core fired through the upper columns of the craft, destroying several of the upper levels as a bright beam of destructive plasma charged towards the Sun. The blast seemed to head directly towards it as those on the battlefield watched below.

However, nothing happened. Having switched the targeting to a visual system, a subtle change in the Merkaba's base AI, he had redirected the beam to fire on a visual target, not a calculated one. The Sun was in that position visually eight minutes ago.

Far above the planet, a column of bright energy whipped past the sun, barely scratching a flare that shot outwards.

Jacob shouted, "Dylan, do it now! I've saved the sun!"
At that moment Vile sensed the flesh of his potential host and was about to charge at Jacob. It was a possible vessel, and that was all he needed....

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Luna the Bloody Reaper

User Image *battle mod*User Image
The button click as the girl pressed upon it as she stepped uh-top him, thus the Nano Experimental Robotic Organism also known as Nero, began to regain the energy within his power cells making a humming noise as he starts back up again. Taking two steps forward accidently knocking Magdelaine to the floor all Nero’s parts and pieces went through systems check, while the scanners began to simultaneously search the room and inside his body as his synthetic cyber like voice began calling out the commands and functions.

*sound effect's*

“Closing chest plate……. Internal and external systems begin scanning…….. Inner core stable, fusion energy circuits functional, cyber and Wi-Fi now uplinked, blast shielding armor functional, memory core files uploading, warning organic life form within ten feet of core structure attempting optical scan.” Opening his electric blue eyes Nero takes his first look at Magdelaine as he speaks to in calm cyber tone, “scanning subject, DNA scan complete gender female, species unknown attempting analyses, DNA analyses complete, subject composed 50% human 50% bat subject appears to have fallen, attempting assistance.” Extending his hand Nero appears as though he intends to grab at her though he is just making things worse for this girl for she seems to be quite scared at this armor witch she states has sints come to life.

CookieDear's Waifu

Angelic Bunny

AveaRoseWolv

“All I do Is run away..."

User Image

Who am I?

User ImageUser Image

The strange covered woman didn't say a thing for a long time. She could understand Lorreta's frustration about being nearly dragged to an unknown location. "I'm sorry." The woman spoke in a regretful tone. She didn't mean to cause trouble, she was just frightened.

The room had a small kitchen right beside It. She thought to lighten the mood with a cup of tea. Once the tea was prepared she handed a cup to Lorreta. Before she drank her own she removed the cloak. Revealing her princess like curls, sweet face. What didn't fit her appearance was the punk like outfit she was wearing. "I don't have a name and I don't know who I am." She introduced herself. She sat down on the bed with legs crossed, sipped her tea then continued to speak. "All I know is I'm being watched and every once in a while people chase me. Who are you? Or should I say what are you?"

User ImageUser Image

"...Am I afraid to find out the truth."

OOC =

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
With a mighty stomp, the box ignited into a swarm of sparks and lights that seemed almost beckoning with the rest of the machinery that was now wrangling around Vile. The bright purple, red, yellow and oranges of it were signaled to a blue, green, red and black light and with a mighty tug of the lights that were wrapped around him, Vile was slammed downwards into the box.
"GET-" I approached the box as I actually just started yelling at him to do it. Like I was yelling at him for just surviving. Wait? That was exactly what I was doing. "THE-" In my other hand, as the one arm was released to trap him, I pulled forth a sigil from my hand that looked vaguely familiar. [********] The Sigil was half of his, and my hand was slowly altering into a format of hammer with his essence as the hammerhead. "BACK-" I made my final distance between him and the box. "IN THAAAAA BAAAAWX!" And then, like a dismissive clap, Vile was slammed, in the skull, by a hammer combined of his own sigil and a single additional repetitious phrase "Nuts are for squirrels!"

And like that, with a beaten, busted hammer after just one contact of his skull, he was lodged in his own Hell. With nothing, but a single, never-ending soundloop. Of his same cartoon format.

Blessed Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
{{The end of Vile. Reduced to a ghost busters joke. Oh well, he's still kinda alive. Can't wait to play out Dylan's torture of him now. }}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff