Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hyote was not hugely muscled, he was average, but he was lean, so he made it up in his quickness. There was a few scars, one easily noticeable along his shoulder blade, that ran down to the bottom of his back, he now had the urge to take his shirt off.

Hyote did the same, running his hands along her back, in a sort of massage.
Username: XxThe_Twilight_ReaperxX
Name: Bella
Appearance: appears to be 19....
User Image
[[this but with dark brown almost black eyes.. and wavy//curly hair that is about little longer than shoulder langth...]]
Personality: Mysterious.. you have to approach me to find out...
Bio: I live in the city on the outskirts of the forest, and one day i came wondering bored out of my mind, i find this amazing castle that might me the home of Vampires...
Likes: Mysterious Vampires.. they have to be rough, but not to rough.
Dislikes: Preps.. and really nice vampires.. unless they are girls.
burning_eyes
Isis was slender, built more like a gymnist and a dancer, so her muscles were toned. She did have one little scar on her shoulder from where she had fallen off a small ledge several years ago. His light touch almost tickled her back, and caused her to wiggle slightly.
Hyote felt the scar, rubbing it for a minute, soothing it if there was any ache, "Where did you get this?" he asked her.
"I fell off a ledge while camping a few years back," Isis replied slowly. "I hit several rocks on my way down before hitting water." She shivered at the memory.
Hyote nodded, "My scar... I was stabbed in the back by a holy swordsman... it was a light based blade, so it will never go away." he continued to rub her back softly, wanting to comfort her.
Isis gently followed the scar on his back, loving him for him. She didn't care that he had a scar, for it only added to the long tale of his life and his will to survive.
Hyote gasped a little, "Sorry... its just a little sensitive still..." he said, looking at her eyes.
Isis nodded slowly in understanding. "To have survived that is amazing," she whispered, nuzzling his neck gently. "And a part of you that I still love."
Hyote smiled at her, "... you are to good for me..." he said, gripping her closer.
Isis smiled as he pulled her closer. She wrapped her arms around him tightly as she hugged him to her. "I am not too good for you," she whispered in his ear.
[ok, gotta go]
Hyote smiled at her, ".... I still think you are..." he said, kissing her lightly on the cheek.
((K. See you later then.))
Isis kissed his nose gently. "Then you must be too good for me to," she smiled at him.
Hyote looked to her, "no.... I... don't feel that way... but thank you..." he smiled at her.
Isis laughed lightly as she snuggled against him. "Then I guess that makes two of us," she smiled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff