Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dee hung upsidedown from one of the trees, her only support coming from her legs. Dumb sat at rhe base of the tree just watching his sister. They were idential, or they used to be, now she has gorwn up. A book sat in her hands as the female twidle started reading out loud. Then they both felt it. The hole opened up again, alice was back. Dee slipped from her branch and lamded on the ground with a thud, her feet stil under her. Diumb shrugged and followled his sister.

Wheezing Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
(I need Alice to reply before I do anything or the others need to join in quickly.)

Sensational Warlock

iiPandaCat
(I need Alice to reply before I do anything or the others need to join in quickly.)
((There's one on the way, got caught up in some other internet stuff, but I'll be on periodically tonight, in between walking dead and hatmaking.))

Sensational Warlock

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

She was not entirely sure what he found so amusing, or rather she knew, but still failed to comprehend why his reactions had to be so raucous, Alice, by contrast was quite reserved in all her emotions, save perhaps curiosity. So she merely sighed her boredom into her tea while she waited for him to sober up and come back to reality.

"The weather treats me like it treats anyone else. With complete indifference and far too much rain."
            She responded idly.
            "And I have been,"
            she paused searching for a word. "Adequate."

Yes, that was her life in London, well fed, well dressed, well cared for, desperately bored, a small thoughtful frown appeared on her lips, features creasing. What a dreary topic. She brightened immediately.

"Oh, but I'm dull, lets talk about something else. I saw the most horrible beast of a hat in church, it had no less then two birds and a small rose garden on it. And it was a horrifying shade of puce."
            She let out an airy little sigh. "If only someone had taken a picture, or made a sketch, I'm fairly sure it would have made you cry from shear mistreatment of buckram. At least, I think this one was buckram, I can't really tell."

User Image

Wheezing Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
The Mad Hatter

"I see, isn't that a shame?" He smiled politely at Alice. "I can assume you're going to visit the others, dear? Oh how they've all missed you so." Hatter pretended to swoon with a frown on his face and his hand on his forehead, although the act didn't last long and he began to laugh at his dreadful acting skills. "Dear Alice, shall we go visit the others? I myself have not seen my companions in so long."

Wheezing Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Wheezing Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dumb

Dee walked though the woods her nose still in the book, Last time Alice had seen them they both looked male. The two of them aged much slower then her, and because of how wonder land was the two of them were constantly changing, their hair, their eyes, their body shapes. The changes lasted for two years at a time, yesterday was the start of a new shift, now they were identical again, blue hair, green eyes, same body shape, they were both so accustomed to the constant change that it did not phase them. Dumb trailed along behind her, he knew where they were heading, Hatters, after all thats the best place to meet up with old friends. Dumb placed his hands behind his head as he walked and looked up at the purple and red sky. Dee had picked up reading and had found books about Alice's world, she would read them to him when they were both bored. The walk did not take long, then again nothing ever took long in wonderland. They arrived at the Tea Party and Dee put the book away.

Wheezing Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
The Mad Hatter

"Ah! Why look, isn't it the twins!" Hatter grinned and gestured to the chairs next to him. "Come, sit and join us for some tea." He poured himself a fresh cup and poured the twins their own cup while humming something out of tune.
User Image

The twiddles walked to the chairs moving in perfect unison, they sat and picked up the single cup, the cup split in to two halves but the tea stayed inside perfectly. "Alice, returns with stories of her world." they spoke in unison. The two of them were always like this except when they were alone, talking in unison or finishing each others sentences. "Did you fall down," Dee started as she brought the half cup to her lips. "And hit your head again?" Dumb said as he took a sip, both sips effected each cup and the levels of tea were perfectly equal. They were making a jab at the fact that the outer world conceders wonder land to be the product of a hallucination. They put their cups down in unison and gave her big joking grins. The extreme difference in appearance from the last time she saw the twins, and the revelation that one was a girl did not phase any lander, but Alice was not a lander, she was an upper.

Wheezing Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
The Mad Hatter

Hatter laughed at the twins question, hold his sides while his body trembled with laughter. "Splendid, just splendid." He clapped enthusiastically. Has the day been treating you fair?" He grinned at them, pouring himself tea yet again. He often drank up to twnety cups a day.
User Image

"It has" Dumb started talking as the duo placed the cups down, "been okay." Dee finished. They turned their heads to look at Hatter and both laughed a bit, His laughter was contagious. "what about you?" They spoke in unison, "Aside from the upper lady. how has your day been."

Wheezing Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
The Mad Hatter

"My day is the same as any other day, my friends." He smiled at them, waving his finger around the air pretending he was twirling hair or something around it. The only difference today is that dear Alice has come to visit us, isn't that delightful?" The hatter continued to smile.

Wheezing Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Wheezing Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Quick Reply

Submit