Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
Callie Blackwell
Cool, I'll drop her in in a bit, when there's more people to interact with.

Okay, but we might just have to make do with what we have at this moment.

Friend

User Image

》》》》》》》》۞nly the insane equate pain with success 《《《《《《《

Ҁhesire Cat stretched leisurely atop a branch, balance impeccable.
"What a lovely day for my dear friend to grace us with her presence," he mused, looking towards the skies. "I believe it should be quite a lovely day indeed..."
Sighing, he gracefully descended onto a lower branch, smile drooping. "I wonder why she hasn't visited me yet? Am I growing too old for her youthful life? Perhaps I should give her a visit..."
His body slowly blended with the sky, leaving only a mischievous smile hanging.

Sensational Warlock

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

Ahh, there it was, key acquired. Alice smiled softly at the tarnished silver thing and slipped it into the lock of the nearest door, if she was fortunate she would end up somewhere civilized, or at least as civilized as anything ever was. If not, well, she had her parasol for defense.

So Alice opened the door and walked boldly into the unknown.

Emerging on the other side, this area was fammiliar to her. Nestled away on the edges of the Tulgey Wood was The Hatter's tea party, apparent immediately from the scent of bergemont and ceylon that filled the air, as well as the man's shrill laugh, doubtless at some joke that wasn't very good. A fond smile tugged at Alice's lips as she emerged, tucking the key back in it's rightful place she waved.
            "Hello Hatter,"
            she said, coming up to the table and taking a seat without waiting for an invitation she knew wouldn't be coming. "Have you given any thought to the one I asked you last time?"
            Of course she meant riddles. Alice was becoming quite a champion of brain teasers and whenever she heard a new one liked to test them on the man.

User Image

Wheezing Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
The Mad Hatter

"Ah! Alice! How delightful, I knew you were coming to visit me, I just knew it!" He grinned at her. "Come, sit. Join me in my merry making!" He enthusiastically threw his hands up in the air, spilling hot tea on himself. "Oh- owch. Oh my, it seems like I've soiled my clothing." He laughed at his mistake. "Dear, could you remind me of that riddle once more? It seems as though my memory is a little poor."

Sensational Warlock

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

She frowned as the tea spilled, biting her lower lip and hoping it wasn't too hot. But he seemed to move on quickly enough, unharmed except for even more stains gracing his suit. She let out a sigh of relief and moved on, pouring herself some tea and giving it a tentative, and delicate sniff. Presumably a fine earl grey with a dash of raspberries. She sipped, and was relieved that it wasn't over steeped.

Then she returned her attention to The Hatter. "Hmm," she let out a thoughtful little noise while she pondered, delicate blonde brows furrowing a little. "I can't remember." She said, with another soft little frown. "I suppose it doesn't matter?"

User Image

Wheezing Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
The Mad Hatter

He grinned and and started chuckling.
"I suppose not, Alice dear." He continued his chackle fest and poured himself more tea. "How have you been my dear, has the weather been treating you nice?" He calmed down and wiped the tears forming at the corners of his eye. He did this often considering he could find just about anything hilarious.

Wheezing Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
heart bu-bump heart

His Bad Vibes's Partner

Sentai

Can I be the rabbit?

Wheezing Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
oKouhai
Can I be the rabbit?

Yup! Definitely. c:

Wheezing Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
heart bu-bump heart

Wheezing Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Wheezing Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
Any problem with me taking DEe and Dumb, making them a brother and sister pair?

Wheezing Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
Kiva Wildfire

Nope, not a problem at all. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces