Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Millionaire

13,115 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Kaine Cross

Kaine popped up and said"thats good we should move,looks like a storms coming",by the way names Kaine".He hopped up putting out the fire and gathered a few coconuts and said"if were moving were gonna some water".He stretched a bit and finished off the last of his coconuts milk and got ready to move.

Sparkly Trash

User Image
User Image

" As much as I appreciate the offer, I want to keep any shred of dignity I have left. But thanks." Mick shook her head and limped along. " Walking along the beach sounds like a fair shot of finding them. "

Michelle noticed that Ciaran took a second to reply. Then his reply was a quip about her leg. " Ha, ha. ******** you." Michelle looked to her right, towards the jungle. " I wonder where the heck we are. I mean... I don't even remember the last city we were at. "

Cheery Pyromaniac

29,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
CIAŖAN

User Image

"Hey, you asked," he laughed, suppressing a sudden, immature urge to stick his tongue out at her. He joined her in looking around, looking at the jungle warily. "I have no clue. I'm really no help at all it seems."

He sighed, glaring up at the darkening sky. He wouldn't be surprised if there was thunder. He really wished they had somewhere to go. "You know, I can't even recall what happened when we crashed. I guess when I hit my head, I hit it pretty damn hard." He wondered in passing if he should be worried. Concussion and all that. Though, since he seemed fine he probably shouldn't even bother. They had enough problems with him starting to freak about what possible injury he received while smacking his head. He remembered, though not very clearly, hitting his head off something cold and hard. Maybe something metal? Doesn't matter he thought, trying to keep himself focused.

You think there'll be some sorta cover over there," he wondered allowed, pointing towards some sort of rock surface. You never knew where there might be caves.

"I won't justify the way I live my life, 'Cause I'm the one livin' it.
You're just wasting your time, trying to throw me a line
When you're the one drowning"

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Ah Meng watched a couple move away from the others, hearing her question he decided to pretend that he bumped into them. Walking out of the foliage, he begins to walk their way. Stoping in front of them he noticed the girl limping, "do you need any help?" he asked, looking towards the distance he saw the black clouds coming their way, "but first we have find cover there's a bad storm coming." he added, staring into the girls eyes, he could tell that she was somewhat stubborn but he will knock her out just so he could help her.
User Image

Jason notices Ah Meng approach Mick and Ciaran and gets a good look at him then speaks to himself "Another kid with long hair? It's the early 90s all over again" He smiles to his comment and presses forward behind them, trying not to let his arms give out from the heavy shark hes dragging around.

Witty Conversationalist

14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
((I'm sorry. I know I only posted once tonight, but I have to be awake to work in a few hours. I'm going to sleep. Good night))
User Image
Albert Demarest
Albert heard a voice. It had startled him slightly, but the voice had sounded familiar yet he couldn't recognize it. The voice said the the herbs were safe, but he ignored it. Time seemed to be going so slow since he wasn't doing anything. It seemed like the trees were creating their own atmosphere. Small drops of liquid were dropping from the leaves simulating a light rain. A while later Lisa returned to him. She told him a storm was on it's way.

"Right, well we wouldn't want to get caught in that," he said more to himself than to her.

She began helping him get up. He worked his legs and they quivered as he began standing up. She began leading him deeper into the wild of the island. He was worried he knew that the interior wasn't safe yet they were headed to the dead center of the island. This worried him, and he began wondering what would have made her come this way.

"I don't believe we should be heading to the middle of the island, storm or not. How did you find out about this place," He questioned Lisa. He wasn't trying to be offensive. He didn't remember what made him uneasy about the center of the island. Albert wanted to stop, but he had already made a commitment to himself that he would protect Lisa and Sin. Where ever they were that's where he would be. He cursed them in his head for showing him such compassion. His thoughts were reflected onto his face as he scowled into space.

OOC* Later

Sparkly Trash

User Image
User Image

Mick narrowed her eyes at him and glanced back at Jason to see what he was doing. " Holy s**t. He caught a shark... Jason..." She turned around and stared at him as he carried the heavy thing. " Jason caught a shark." Michelle couldn't believe that. When she turned around to look back where she was walking, she saw a man in their path. The man spoke to her, staring into her eyes deeply. " No, I mean, yes... But I am getting it." She nodded towards Ciaran and continued. " My ankle is broken. And so I need to just wait it out." Mick smiled weakly and continued. " My name is Mick, this is Cairan and the man with the shark's name is Jason. Do you know where the others are? We can't find them."
S i n{ × } { × } N a t s u k e
Half Demon Seventeen 5'4 Female Bisexual
User ImageUser Image
┣┓[The Half Demon!]┏┫
Well the years start coming, and they don't stop coming 
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running 
Didn't make sense not to live for fun 
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb

As the man spoke, Sin took the opportunity to look him over. He seemed sorta mysterious in her opinion, though attractive she'd have to admit. When he mentioned the storm and getting the others over there she glanced up towards the sky. She hadn't even noticed it till now. Looking back down she saw the boy turn and start to walk away without another word. How odd... Lisa then spoke up, suggesting that Sin stay her while she went back to get the others. Much to Sin's dismay. The very last thing she wanted was to be here alone. 

Huh? Oh, uh well, I dunno. Maybe we should... Uhm... Okay?"" 

She had started to protest against the idea but was cut short as the girl walked off, not giving her any time. Leaving her there alone. Swallowing Sin turned back to the cave, peering inside it. Okay. No big deal. It was just a cave. On an island. With unknown creatures lurking on it. But no big deal. She could do this. Taking a breath she forced herself into the dark cave to set the fruit down inside near the entrance, not daring to venture any further then that. She was slightly claustrophobic and the idea of going into some dark cave she wasn't sure was even safe inside did not sit well with her. Especially by herself. 

"Okay, now for the firewood... Just have to find some firewood. " 

She muttered as she hurried back out of the cave. She walked away, going to the left to see what she could find. She kept her pace quick and didn't take any time to look around or enjoy the scenery. Instead she hurried along, picking up any branches or sticks that she came across. She was doing good, getting arm fulls of wood and carrying them back to the cave. Though the more she gathered the further from the cave she had to go to get more. She was on her third trip when a loud clap of thunder sounded in the distance, causing her to jump and drop half of the wood she was carrying. It was amazing she hadn't flew up the nearest tree. Muttering under her breath she knelt down and quickly began to pick them back up. She actually did enjoy storms, watching the lightening, listening to the rain. But being out in them? No. Not even a little. Rain, maybe. But not when thunder and lightening were in the mix. As she picked up the remaining branches she began to sing quietly to herself, something she did since she was little any time she was spooked or scared. It helped to distract her. 

O h!! O h!! C e e!!
User Image
 So much to do, so much to see  
 So what's wrong with taking The Backstreet?  
 You'll never know if you don't go  
 You'll never shine if you don't glow~  

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Staring at the male behind them, Ah Meng noticed he was carrying a snark but the shark that his mother had help, inwardly sighing he couldn't say anything he didn't want everyone knowing he lived there, he already had to give them his home for the storm? Hearing her question he nodded, "yes of course, but if you don't get that treated it will be damaged for away or permentally." he said, taking one last look at the shark he sighed, if mother was alive she would go berserk. He thought, turning on his heels he led them into the jungle but stopped hearing the thunder, quickly turning around walked back towards them, "forgive me" he said to pick before he quickly picked her up bridal style, staring at the ones named Cairan and Jason he nodded his head, "please follow me" he said, quickly walking through the trees.

((@iGiirr: the cave is fully furnished with everything))
User Image

Heard what he had said about Michelle's ankle, he obviously hadn't even looked at it but Jason said nothing, keeping his silence as he watched him pick Mick up. Jason made a heavy groan as he shook his arms to help the blood flow so they don't go numb from hauling the shark so awkwardly.

Jason could no longer feel the sun on his shirtless back, he could tell that the storm was getting close and fast, he was just glad he could round up a good kill.

Sparkly Trash

User Image
User Image

Mick was trying to not make eye contact with him, because he seemed intent on staring her down as he spoke. He was right. Her ankle could grow wrong if it wasn't properly taken care of. Even though Jason set it.

The middle of her thought process, she was suddenly picked up and being carried like a child. " Whoa wait. What? Put me the ******** down you weirdo..." She struggled against him slightly. " If you pick people up, you need to ask first, god damnit." Mick didn't want to struggle so hard that he dropped her, but just enough so he knows that she is not comfortable doing this. " What is it with men and taking advantage of me today? Not telling me he is about to set my ankle, carrying me off like a princess b***h."

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
His ears were ringing from her yelling, sighing in annoyance he continues forward, hearing her question he stared down into her eyes, "to put you at ease, if we allowed you to walk it would have slowed not just us but most importantly you down, the storm it's coming, and if we are caught in it we will freeze, for the rain feels like you are in the arctic waters, you will surely freeze, and become ill then die." looking forward seeing the cave in sight, "this is faster, besides if I had asked you would have surely disagreed am I wrong?" he added, still looking ahead of him.
User Image

Jason laughed when she began yelling at him for picking her up, Jason didn't know her long but knew thats how she would react. Jason just enjoyed himself watching the boy's discontent for the yelling. Jason had almost forgotten about the shark, Jason then looked back out to the sea and his smile went away as quickly as it came. He then looked down and back up with a stern look, hauling the shark behind him.
S i n{ × } { × } N a t s u k e
Half Demon Seventeen 5'4 Female Bisexual
User ImageUser Image
┣┓[The Half Demon!]┏┫
Well the years start coming, and they don't stop coming 
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running 
Didn't make sense not to live for fun 
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb

After the third haul of wood, Sin decided it should be enough for now and headed bak to the cave. As spooky as it was it was better then being out in the storm. She hesitated at the entrance for a moment before slowly walking inside. She set the firewood down with the rest of what they had gathered and turned to look around. Getting a real look at the inside for the first time. It was then that she noticed it actually had things inside already, in fact it was fully furnished! Confused, Sin walked further in, looking at everything curiously. This wasn't just a normal cave, it was someone's home. It must've belonged to that mysterious man from before. That would better explain his reaction to seeing them there. 

"If he lives here... Then does that mean there's others?" 

She wondered to herself, standing awkwardly in the middle of the cave. She felt kinda weird being alone in some steangers house like this. Like she shouldn't be there, much less be touching anything. She also felt a little worried now. The man seemed kind and everything, he had warned them of the storm and invited them into his home after all, but still, what if turned out to be some sort of crazy? Who knew what living on island like this might do to a person.

"This place is full of all kind of surprises isn't it?" 

She muttered to herself, rubbing her arm as she walked over the cave wall and sat down, leaning against the hard surface and waited near the entrance for her new friends to return. 

O h!! O h!!C e e!! ; Oh okay, I wasn't really sure what all it had inside. ^.^;;
User Image
 So much to do, so much to see  
 So what's wrong with taking The Backstreet?  
 You'll never know if you don't go  
 You'll never shine if you don't glow~  

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas