Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Jason begins to pull out the shoe laces, being careful as to not hurt her anymore. Jason is hoping that it is sprained though it begins to not look like it as he reveals more of her ankle, he thinks to himself "Well it looks like she has more pain coming her way..." Jason finally gets it all the way off without hurting her and then removes her sock. The ankle is definitely broken but he doesn't want her to tense up after warning her or he might not be able to properly replace it. Without warning, he snaps it back in place.

Sparkly Trash

User Image
User Image

Taking the man's hand, she gripped it tight and took a deep breath as Jason began to examine her ankle. Wincing, she closed her eyes and clenched her jaw. The pain wasn't as bad as she thought. " Oh man. That does look bad that-" She saw Jason change his hold on her ankle differently. " No... nonononono" But it was too late, before she could take a breath, she snapped her ankle back in place.

She cried out loudly, as the pain shot through her, blinding her with white light. Her knee buckled, sending her to the soft sand. Her hand slipped from the man's grip as her head spun. She could feel herself slipping out of consciousness. She couldn't pass out. Not in front of these guys. Taking a deep breath, Mick forced herself to open her eyes, breathing. " I wouldn't have minded a little warning..." Growling lightly, she glowered at Jason. " That was unfair. "

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
"it will help to stop the infection" he said, as he watched the male crumple the herbs, snapping his fingers, he watched as the herbs went back into the ground, sighing he leaned in closer, "it will numb the pain so you can go to shelter." he added, shrugging his shoulders he walked away. Observing the other people on the island.

Cheery Pyromaniac

29,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
CIAŖAN

User Image

Ciaran winced as he heard the crack. His hearing was better than most human's so it sounded even louder in his ears. He shuddered, hating the sound and feeling sick to his stomach. When Mick's hand slipped from his, he switched positions, moving to grab her in case she passed out. He wouldn't have blamed her, either. It was probably more painful than it sounded, and it had sounded excruciating.

Whoa, careful there, Mick," he said, supporting her as best he could.

"I won't justify the way I live my life, 'Cause I'm the one livin' it.
You're just wasting your time, trying to throw me a line
When you're the one drowning"
User Image

Jason looks up at her and replied. "It is unfair but i needed your muscles to be relaxed, otherwise, it might not have settled properly." Jason grabs his jacket and places it under her leg to hold it up. He then gets up and runs to the trees, he returns shortly with two strong branches. He then pulls out his knife and cuts them both in half and arranges them around her ankle. Jason is in an obious trance of concetration, almost forgetting that there is more to the world than the ankle hes trying so hard to repair. Jason Takes off his shirt, exposing his skin to the intense sun overhead, he begins to rip his shirt into many straps, tieing them around the branches to hold her ankle in place. He finally has all of his shirt fashioned around her leg and ankle to ensure its integrity.

Jason sits back and takes a deep breath, his dog tags rattling as he falls. He then looks back up at Micky. "Alright, you need to stay off of it as much as possible, when you move, make sure you have someone helping you in the sand, a stilt wont work on it." Jason then lifts his head as he feels a breeze sweep across his back and neck.

Sparkly Trash

User Image
User Image

Michelle was grateful that the man had changed positions, making sure she didn't fall too far. " Thanks for catching me..." Luckily, the pain was dulling down from a sharp pain to more of a throb,but always there pain. Mick stared at Jason unhappily. " There is a thing called relaxing. And I can do it. If I could, I would punch you right now. But thanks for fixing my foot." Mick watched Jason run into the woods. Looking up at the other man, she sighed. " What is your name?"

Jason ran back, holding two long pieces of wood. " Ah. Splint." She let him work, surprised by him taking off his shirt to help her. " Won't you miss your shirt?" Michelle looked at the clouds in the distance and frowned slightly. " It looks like a bad storm is coming..."

Shrugging it off, she gripped Ciaran and used him to help herself up. " Both our clothes are wet. Isn't it terrible? I am getting itchy. Do either of you know of any others on the island?" Mick looked at the two men and placed one of her hands on each of their shoulders, using them for support as her injurged leg sat awkwardly in front of her.

Cheery Pyromaniac

29,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
CIAŖAN

User Image

Ciaran didn't answer, really he was just doing what any decent person would do. He watched Jason go about getting the supplies and making the splint silently. He felt his agitation with him lessen and he sighed. His head still ached, but at least it was becoming manageable. He ran a hand through his red hair, discreetly rubbing his forehead. Now at least he wasn't pissed off at Jason, and was almost grateful that he was around; he wouldn't have been much help anyways, what with his first aid skills what they were.

He nodded slightly, pulling at his jeans which were just the right level of tight. At this point all it did was frustrate him. At least his shirt was somewhat alright; it didn't itch too much, but it still clung like crazy. Even the string on his necklace was annoying now that it was wet, and the circular pendant bearing the symbol of the shifter tribe he was apparently apart of, was heavier than normal. He seriously considered taking it off.

"It is pretty bad, actually," he admitted, adjusting his clothing as best he could. It's better than being soaked through as a cat, he thought grimly. "No clue where anyone else is. I'm not even entirely convinced there is anyone else... here's hopin' there are more survivors."

User Image

Jason got up, ignoring her punching comment. "I won't miss my shirt in the least, i'm just glad I could help." He then looks to the young man then back to Mick. "This guy is with the other people on this island i think, i'm sure there are plenty of people who will be able to help you, if i find any food, ill be sure to come bring you some Mickey." Jason then looks at the distant storm. "s**t!" He exclaims out loud, his attention turns back to Ciaran. "We need to get food and fast, that storm looks like it will last a while and if we don't have any food when it hits, we might be screwed." Jason then looks to his pile of spears he had made a ways down the beach. "If you can't find any food, i have some spears and slings down there for fishing, if you want, you can help me gather some food before it all goes to hell."

Sparkly Trash

User Image
User Image

" Yes. Shelter good. Manners bad." Mick lowered her voice, talking like a caveman, continuing with her own joke. " But seriously, Jason said there were others. We should try to find them. If Jason was here, the others have to be kinda close?" Michelle had no idea. She was just guessing. She had seen enough movies that to know absolutely nothing. " God, I have no clue. I just want to sit down." Mick knew she was bitching a long. But damnit. She had been a pretty good sport about the whole thing. " Sorry... Your day has been just as amazing as mine." Sighing, she continued to walk slowly, leaning on Ciarian more then she should, it did make the ankle hurt less. " Are you okay? I mean... Our ship sank."

Cheery Pyromaniac

29,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
CIAŖAN

User Image

"If there's a storm, shouldn't we just seek shelter," Ciaran asked. Despite not minding water in his human form, his internal cat wouldn't like it if he got caught in a rain storm. Regardless, he was already uncomfortable enough in his wet clothing that he had no desire to get rained on. He kept his pace slower, keeping in step with Mick, helping her to maneuver across the beach.

He couldn't help but laugh at Mick's comment about Jason as a caveman; the imagery was just too funny, and after the day he'd had, he needed the laugh. "I can see that."

"That'd be nice, but I can wait, it's probably best to find somewhere to wait out the storm."

User Image

Jason gets to his spears and looks back at Mick he then looks at the shore and can see plenty of fish "There isnt enough fish..." He then sees something bigger move in the water. Jason immediately grabs a spear and sling and runs into the water, he can see the large fish swim around the coral closely hugging the ground, possibly looking for buried prey, a perfect opportunity. Jason dives down trying to stay behind the large fish so to not startle it, he holds up his spear and pushes it through its tail. The large fish immediately turns around trying to defend itself and latches on to Jasons arm.

Jason could feel that it had very sharp teeth, this wasn't some fish, Jason was pretty sure he just made the mistake of attacking a shark, he couldnt tell, his vision was blurred. Jason pulled out his knife and stabbed it in its head repeatedly to no avail. Jason wasn't sure what to do then he figured he could pull it to shore and suffocate it. Jason fought the shark all the way back to land where his suspicion was confirmed, it was a medium sized hammer head. The shark flopped around on the beach trying to make its way back to the ocean but Jason held onto its tail, making sure his kill didn't get away.

Sparkly Trash

User Image
User Image

" Yes. Shelter good. Manners bad." Mick lowered her voice, talking like a caveman, continuing with her own joke. " But seriously, Jason said there were others. We should try to find them. If Jason was here, the others have to be kinda close?" Michelle had no idea. She was just guessing. She had seen enough movies that to know absolutely nothing. " God, I have no clue. I just want to sit down." Mick knew she was bitching a long. But damnit. She had been a pretty good sport about the whole thing. " Sorry... Your day has been just as amazing as mine." Sighing, she continued to walk slowly, leaning on Ciarian more then she should, it did make the ankle hurt less. " Are you okay? I mean... Our ship sank."

(( Sorry, I edtited instead of quoted.))

Cheery Pyromaniac

29,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
CIAŖAN

User Image

"I think our caveman-esque friend will be okay... we might as well search for other people, see what their plans are," Ciaran said, agreeing completely with Mick, while trying to stifle laughter. She was actually pretty funny, and he hoped that after this ordeal was over he would be able to keep in touch.

He shifted his position to get a better grip on her, so that he would be able to support as much of her weight as he could without full-out carrying her. "You know, if it's really that bad, I could carry you or something."

He wasn't sure why, but the abruptness of his own comment made him go a little red in the face, and he looked away, feigning a cough as an excuse. Then he glanced back at her, taken off-guard by her question. No one had asked how he was for years. Since before his aunt had started dating that creep, Charlie. It surprised him, and it took him a while to figure out what exactly to say.

"Yeah, definitely! Just great, all things considered. I managed to not break anything," he said with an almost shy smile.

User Image

Jason could see the two ahead of him, Mick's ponytail bouncing with each step she made and Ciaran making sure to help her away from the beach. Jason started dragging the shark behind him, leaving a trail behind him with the sharks weight. Jason looked down at his arm, it was bleeding but not badly, the shark hadnt hit any arteries. Jason then looked back up and let out a sharp whistle, to show the two that they were going to eat well for a while.

Jason continued forward, looking at the storm as it got closer, knowing that getting this much food was good, otherwise fishing wouldnt have been possible during a storm.

Witty Conversationalist

14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ ⓂⓒⒼⓘⓝⓖⓔⓡ
¨°o.O Wolf Neko O.o°¨
¨°o.O Age 23 O.o°¨

User Image

"If there were just one thing,
One thing I truly desire,
It would be to bring others peace,
In this world where only evil transpires."

When Sin had commented on Lisa's own strength, she simply nodded. It was true that she was pretty strong, for her own reasons. "I agree, it must be the archery. I had no idea that you were an archer yourself. It's a shame that we don't have any bows and arrows. We could test each other's skills." They had barely made it to the entrance of the cave when she noticed the man, who was standing there. She wasn't really trustworthy of that many people, especially those who appeared out of no where. When Sin answered his questions, the man told them about an upcoming storm and left. Lisa could sense that herself. There was definitely a storm coming. "Sin. To better use our time, why don't you collect some wood and get the cave ready for our staying here tonight. I'll go back to get Albert and the other guy."

She didn't really wait for her response as she placed the berries down at the wall of the cave and took off back to the beach. She got a bit lost on her way there and stumbled out onto a different side of the beach. There was an injured woman from the looks of it, a young man with her, and another man....dragging a shark? That was odd. "Wrong area. Sorry." She said with a quick wave as she took off running along the forest line of the beach. Those people....seemed kind of odd. Who fishes for sharks? She was sure that Albert was around here somewhere. A smile came over her face as she saw Albert still sitting at the tree. From the smell of things, the man from earlier had been here. Why?

"I'm pretty sure that it's obvious that a storm is coming Albert. Sin and I have found a cave, and some fruit. We need to head out before the storm hits." The other man seemed to have awaken at some point in time while they were gone. "If you want to stay in your makeshift shelter, that's fine, but we're heading to the cave." With that, she leaned down to help Albert up. He must be feeling better because he was able to pull himself up better than before when she had needed Sin's help. She smiled up at him while they made their way to the cave. "I guess we caught a lucky break. Right?"

Mood:Unsure
Thinking:"What's going on?"

"I'd love to hear your laughter,
I'd love to make you smile.
If I could just bring you happiness,
Then that makes living all worthwhile."

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash