Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Lilly Ann Snow

User Image

Lilly looked over at the shaded around and followed him to the rock. "What do you mean avoid them?" As she gave him an odd look with a questionable face. As she sat down she felt her legs relaxing for the moment and taking in breaths a lot slower. As she looked out into the ocean and thought about how her mother was doing back home. Hoping she was okay and that bills where paid. How was she going to get a hold of her mom or the out side world for that fact. "Then what am I supposed to do about every thing that just happen?" As her green eyes seemed to glazed over into the distance in front of them.

User Image

{{}}

Dapper Millionaire

13,115 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Kaine Cross

Survivor expert

Kaine finished getting his make shift shelter together for the night.He rubbed his wet hair and said"never figured i would actually be stranded,but hey looks like my years of scenarios come in handy".He found a nearby cocounut and used his knife to stab a hole in one of the holes.He set back drinking the fluid and smiled.He moved over to some dry grass and lit i with his lighter and got it burning,placing it under a bundle of stick

Witty Conversationalist

14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ ⓂⓒⒼⓘⓝⓖⓔⓡ
¨°o.O Wolf Neko O.o°¨
¨°o.O Age 23 O.o°¨

User Image

"If there were just one thing,
One thing I truly desire,
It would be to bring others peace,
In this world where only evil transpires."

Lisa kicked at the sand a bit as she walked along the beach. This was highly irritating. This cruise was supposed to be fun. She had barely started enjoying the festivities that the boat had to offer, and now this happened. She had been quite content sitting on the deck, watching the stars as she sipped on her virgin pina colada, and then the boat had started rocking. Without a clue of what was going on, she had felt it tipping and swaying along the waves. She had immediately jumped up to hold onto something, but instead had been knocked over the railing instead with nothing but her satchel. She was a bit high end, so she kept priorities on her. You never truly knew when you would meet someone of importance, it was best to look your best.

She was quite lucky that she was able to move water on her own, otherwise it might've been a bad night for her. She had landed roughly in the waves and quickly swam upwards, moving the water around her to glide her to a nearby shore while she watched the boat starting to sink. She had simply sat on the shore and looked at it for the longest time before finding a tree to climb and falling asleep. The last thing she wanted to be was on the ground while unconscious.

Continuing her stroll, she noticed a man standing along the shoreline looking into the distance. There were some other people walking away. That was good. She'd rather be around people than alone. Quickly, she ran up to the man, noticing that he looked quite fatigued. "You know. It would probably be more beneficial for you if you actually asked to join them. Otherwise you'll just collapse in the sand and no one will be around to help you. You don't look very strong right now. You'd probably bake in a few minutes."

Smelling a bit of smoke, she turned her head to the side and noticed a man sitting in the shade, drinking from a coconut sitting around a small fire. There was a bit of a makeshift shelter around him. If anything, this other man should've at least joined him, but she couldn't help but roll her eyes a bit at the man. "Don't you ever watch survival shows?" she called to the man sitting by the fire. "The ones that start fires attract predators and die first."

Mood:Bored
Thinking:"Where am I?"

"I'd love to hear your laughter,
I'd love to make you smile.
If I could just bring you happiness,
Then that makes living all worthwhile."

User Image
S i n{ × } { × } N a t s u k e
Half Demon Seventeen 5'4 Female Bisexual
User ImageUser Image
┣┓[The Half Demon!]┏┫
Well the years start coming, and they don't stop coming 
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running 
Didn't make sense not to live for fun 
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb

Sin sighed softly as she shuffled down the shore, curiously inspecting each tree that she passed by, wondering what kind of fruit this island might hold. She really wished she knew more about nature now, so she might have some idea of what plants and such were safe to eat. Last thing she needed was to kill over from some bad berries she ate. 

"Maybe I'll be lucky and they'll have some bananas or something..." 

Turning gaze away from the trees and down the shore something off in the distance caught her attention making her pause. It was a couple figures sitting under the shade of a coconut tree. A man and a woman. Instantly she felt hope start to rise in her. There were others here too! She wasn't alone! Oh thank goodness! A wide smile formed on the girls lips and she hurried over to them, almost excitedly. As she grew closer she forced herself to slow her pace, so she was walking normally when she came up. Didn't want to scare them off or anything. She offered a friendly smile and waved sheepishly at the two. 

"Uh, hi there. I take you two were from the cruise too?" 

She said moving her hands behind her back as she stared at the two. The man caught her attention more than the woman did. There was something oddly familiar about him, but she couldn't quite place what it was... After a moment she dismissed the thought, assuming she had just seen him on the cruise and that was why he looked so familiar. Yeah, that must of been it. 

O h!! O h!! C e e!!
User Image
 So much to do, so much to see  
 So what's wrong with taking The Backstreet?  
 You'll never know if you don't go  
 You'll never shine if you don't glow~  
User Image
Albert Demarest

Albert remembered he lived on the island, but he wasn't quite sure why he was on the boat. His legs quivered just standing there watching people go about their business. Suddenly his train of thought was interrupted, by a girl whom had approached him.
"How did you know what I was thinking, and what condition my body was in," He asked her intriguingly; realizing that his second question was self explanatory based upon his body language.
Albert looked at the girl. He studied her body. It took him a while to realize she was wearing a hat. He swore it was't their before, but how could have not noticed. His body was more damaged than he thought. He watched her as she called out to the other man who he hadn't noticed til she pointed him out. He was under a makeshift shelter with a piece of fruit, and a fire built. He had experience outdoors, or so it seemed to Albert. It was long before he was approached by yet another girl.
Could she be affiliated with the island he questioned himself i his thoughts. She seemed slightly shy. He assumed this because she had approached sheepishly.Her question entered his head. He was on the cruise, but he didn't know why.
"Yes," he lied forcing a smile. He was trying to show comfort. His face though showed awkwardness. He didn't want to be here. He wanted to teleport away, but he knew he couldn't. Not in front of people he didn't know.

Witty Conversationalist

14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ ⓂⓒⒼⓘⓝⓖⓔⓡ
¨°o.O Wolf Neko O.o°¨
¨°o.O Age 23 O.o°¨

User Image

Lisa lifted an eyebrow at the man's sudden suspicion of her. Someone was a bit paranoid."You were looking at those people, and you obviously look tired. It's not that hard to put 2 and 2 together. And I didn't know what you were thinking, I was simply suggesting that you should ask for help." She shrugged her shoulders a bit. The man was quite odd and she wondered why he wasn't even bothering to move to a cooler place. Even with his body being exhausted, he had the energy to stand. Surely, he had the energy to get out of the hot sun.

She had barely answer the man when another person approached them. A young girl. "Yes, I'm from the cruise. I guess it's good to see that there were others that made it to this island. Where ever this is, I suppose." Looking back to the man, she couldn't help but feel bad for him a bit. She should probably help him....but he looked a bit dirty. Growing up in a wealthy household, she didn't need to touch dirty things. Still...she was told to do the proper thing when necessary.

Sighing a bit, she stepped closer to the man before wrapping an arm around his waist. "It'd be best if you get in the shade before you pass out." She started to move them towards the man with the fire, but found it was a bit harder to move the man than she had thought, even with his help. Looking over at the other girl, she nodded her over. "Would you mind helping? He's a bit fatigued."

User Image

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Ah Meng

Over looking the island, Ah Meng noticed new people on the island, sighing he didn't really want to be bothered by people here. Although he was worried because of the dangers, the vine he currently standing on began to descend to the ground. Turning away he began to walk back to his home deep in the forest protected by plant life. He wasn't anti social, no he just like to keep to himself, it was better that way, he lived here all his life, away from the danger, on his side of the island away from other. But curiosity took it's toll on him, he decided to check it out to see if people were alright. walking towards the shore, he stayed behind some foliage, watching as people sit on the grass, some making homes for themselves others looking for food. Sighing he continues to watch. Just in case if they get into trouble.
User ImageUser Image
┣┓[The Half Demon!]┏┫

Sin watched the man curiously as he spoke. Even though he was smiling he looked almost nervous or uneasy. But then again who could blame him? They were stranded on some unknown island. And there was no telling how long they might be there. She turned her gaze to the girl as she spoke now, seeming much calmer then the man. In fact she didn't look very worried about their situation at all. As she watched her move closer to the man she couldn't help but notice she looked rather familiar also. But this one she was positive wasn't just from the cruise. Where did she know her from? She was still staring at her when the girl asked for help and Sin quickly snapped out of it and nodded. 

"Oh, right, sorry." 

She said, quickly moving over to the mans other side and slipping under his shoulder, her arm sliding around his waist as she helped the girl move him. 

O h!! O h!! C e e!!
User Image

Original Seeker

Kazuto shrugged not really wanting to explain the whole 'mythical creatures exist' crap. He reached for a coconut that had been sitting beside him, he thin reached into his back pocket with his free hand and pulled out a pocket knife. Skillfully silencing the top off. He took a drink of the sweet liquid first. Before holding the rest of it out to the woman. " Here your probably dehydrated. Drink," He said with a smirk. The two thin sat in silences for a moment both lost in their own thoughts until the girl again spoke. He was about to say something when he heard voice not far. He turned his head and sure enough not far from where they sat. " Look, there's some other saviors over there, maybe you know them." He spoke sat up and brushed off the dirt from his pants before holding his hand out to help the girl up.

(( Sorry it took so long to post.. i got distracted watching an old movie sweatdrop ))
User Image
Albert Demarest
Albert watched as the two ladies began to assist him. He wasn't familiar with kindness. How could two people who don't even know him attempt to help him. He began to slowly allow his feet to move along with the girls who were helping him walk. They had brought a new warmth two his heart. He would protect these two with his life. They had won him over with an act of random kindness. He could obviously trust these two, but he wouldn't reveal himself to them until they trusted him. He wasn't sure when that would be. He would have to befriend them first, or they would have to befriend him. His legs ached as he forced them to move.
Left, right, left, right, Albert began reciting in his head.
"I really appreciate the help," he said this time with a genuine smile.
He then placed his arms around both of his shoulders to help support himself. He felt weak at this very moment. Being a demon and all such a thing wasn't supposed to happen. However he managed to let his pride escape his body for now. He needed the help, even if it were from humans.

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Ah Meng

Silently Ah Meng watched as the new comers talked amongst themselves, quietly moving through the foliage, he saw as two females help an injuried male, turning his head slightly he saw two others walking towards the three. Quietly he sighed why was her here instead of at home? But he knew that his curiosity will get to him, wanting to know about the people. Pinning his ears down so they blended with his hair, and concealing his tail he continues to watch the human, from the smell there were some humans here. He watched,mat this point that's all he can do is watch, and observe staying out of sight.

Witty Conversationalist

14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ ⓂⓒⒼⓘⓝⓖⓔⓡ
¨°o.O Wolf Neko O.o°¨
¨°o.O Age 23 O.o°¨

User Image

Lisa started to sweat a bit as they managed to bring the man over to the shade. The other man, who was still sitting at the fire, just looking at them, had yet to say a word to them. That meant he wasn't telling them that they couldn't sit with him. However, if they had to make their own shelter, she was sure that they would find a way. She wasn't sure if she'd be able to do that though. She'd never really worked a day in her life. How was she supposed to suddenly become a wilderness woman expert? Smiling at the man as he thanked them, she and the other girl sat him down near a tree. "It's no big deal, really. We're all just trying to survive here, right? I mean, if we start out acting like savages, we might as well just kill ourselves. It'd probably be less brutal."

Slowly, she lifted her arm and wiped the sweat off of her brow before sitting on the ground next to the man. Looking over at the other girl, she could help but get a sense of familiarity. She was pretty young, and Lisa didn't know that many people that were much younger than her. She'd say the girl was about 4, maybe 5, years younger than her, just from her looks. Still...she couldn't get push out the idea that she had seen her before.

Sighing, she moved her head to the side a bit as she took a quick look of their surroundings. "I suppose it would be good for us to do something to prepare for tonight. I know it's still early in the day, I mean, it's not even afternoon yet, but you never know when something might happen. Do either of you have an skills in preparing for the unknown?" She was pretty clueless about that sort of stuff. That was the penalty for being pampered she supposed. "Oh, I'm Lisa by the way. Lisa McGinger."

User Image
User ImageUser Image
┣┓[The Half Demon!]┏┫

"She's right. It's important to stick together in times like this." 

Sin said in response as the man thanked them for help. She could only imagine what would have happened if she ended up there by herself. She'd be totally lost! At least this way she had people to help out and possibly befriend. Once they had the man sat down under a tree and out of the hot sun she plopped down next to the two, letting out a gentle sigh. She nodded in agreement, it would be good to prepare now. Though she was rather clueless herself on what to do. She had only been camping two, maybe three times in her life? And she wasn't sure if those even really counted since they stayed indoors with electricity and all that. 

"What about gathering up some food? We also need some water, especially in this heat." 

It was one of her first concerns. They needed both food and water in order to survive. Though how they were going to get these things she hadn't a clue. Hopefully some of the others on the island would have a better idea on what to do. Blinking, Sin looked back at the girl, now known as Lisa, as she introduced herself. As soon as she said her last name Sin realized just where she knew her from. 

"Ah! I knew you looked familiar. I believe my family knows yours. I'm... I'm..." 

She hesitated for a moment, catching herself. Should she tell her who she was? She didn't really want her parents, or anyone who knew them, to know her whereabouts. If word got back to her mother she might realize where she was going and try to stop her. That would be no good. However, they were stranded on an island. And there was no telling how long they might be there. Even if Lisa did tell her mother, by the time she got back home she could be long gone on another boat. It seemed harmless enough...

"Uh, Sin... Sin Natsuke." 

O h!! O h!! C e e!!
User Image

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Following the three, Ah Meng noticed that the male was in fact a demon, but he didn't remember if the male lived on the island or not, hearing the two females name Lisa, and Sin Natsuke. Ah Meng was more I traced with the Natsuke girl, she was cute, from her scent he could tell that she was a half demon. Maybe it was because he hadn't seen anywhere females except the demons here but they were to hard. This girl here she looked innocent. Staying hidden behind the foliage Ah Meng continues to watch to see what will happen. Staring at the Lisa girl, he could she was a demon as well. Staying quiet as he can be he took one last look at the Natsuke girl then moved left to watch over the others, smelling the air, he sighed a storm was about to hit, he had to think of a way to get these people somewhere safe without them seeing him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff