Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friend

User Image

Fabiola Beatrice

feeling - hungover
with - n/a
location - scrub
feel free to bump into, spot me or anything ; 3; - ooc

Being one to disagree with the idea of waking up Fabiola stubbornly resisted her body’s urge to get up and find warmth. Finally giving in she reached over herself to find her blanket; it wasn’t there, in its stead was the feeling of slime coated rock. Opening her eyes instantaneously she pushed herself up to look around, but that plan failed. Coming crashing back down Fabiola rested her head in her arms, unfortunately she could remember one part of the night all too well; the reason she had a hangover.

She was drinking alone in her cabin when the ship started falling apart, already being wasted the woman tied a bottle of Johnnie Walker to her belt screaming ‘If Jones is gonna claim me then I may as well give him something to god dam drink!” with that the woman remembered running to the deck but in the night something loose stuck her and she fell overboard.

Lifting her head slightly Fabiola looked around; she was on a rocky part of a beach. Her body was tired meaning she was alive. How the hell did she manage to survive the sea? Slowly but surely she came to a stand, feeling her side to find the whisky still attached. An awkward looking smile came over her face; washed up in some unknown place with nothing but a hangover and a bottle of whisky. How her sisters would jest about it. Slowly but surely Fabiola made her way to the sand where she sat with her head resting against her legs to dry off completely.

Long since dry Fabiola felt the warmth of the sun fade from her skin and clothes. The woman looked at the sky, a storm was coming. Great, just great. Standing up she moved her hands in a fashion you would expect to cover your shoulders with a blanket with, as she did a throw materialized from her hands down. The black throw was made of silk woven so thick that it felt like cashmere as it danged down past her feet. It was going to get cold again and she wanted to stay as warm as possible. Rapping herself up in a cloaked cocoon sort of matter she set off into the vegetation in hopes of finding something to use as a shelter, since in a storm the beach was the last place she wanted to be.

Cheery Pyromaniac

29,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
CIAŖAN

User Image

Ciaran looked incredulously at Jason carrying the shark. "Whoa, man... that's ridiculous. You're bleeding, too..." he said, not sure whether to be impressed or groan at the randomness of it all. What's this guy's deal, he wondered, choosing to shake his head and look away. Then he noticed the newcomer picking Mick up.

"Whoa, didn't you hear the lady," Ciaran demanded, following after the strange man at a trot. A hiss, similar to ones cats use when showing displeasure, had worked its way into his voice in his agitation. There were other reasons behind it this time, but the one he chose to keep in mind was that she was clearly uncomfortable. He couldn't believe he hadn't asked, either. That was never a good idea, doing something like that without permission. "I think she'd rather walk on her own!"

Following alongside, he felt his rage welling up, and his head pounded uncomfortably. His hands had curled into fists, and even after he could see the cave, he did not feel relief through all the anger and irritation.

"I won't justify the way I live my life, 'Cause I'm the one livin' it.
You're just wasting your time, trying to throw me a line
When you're the one drowning"

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Coldly glaring at the male next to him, he didn't stop, they were wasting time, hearing the his question, his eyes shifted to silver then back to gold, "you want to waste time and be caught in the storm?" he snarled. He was getting a terrible headache and he was pretty sure his ears were bleeding, "do you want to get caught in the middle of a stamped?, once this storm begins not only will you freeze to death, but you will be in the middle of a stamped" growling, he shook his head, "if she walk we waste time, the storm is come faster than I expected, now quit talking and get to moving" he finished, walking faster towards the cave.

Entering the cave, Ah Meng walks deeper inside noticing that one of the females had stayed, placing the woman in his arms down onto a makeshift bed that was clearly made of of fur, he quickly turned around, glaring at the male, then towards the one that carried his mothers pet, "there is food here and medical supplies, this storm lasts for days." he said then he walked out, back towards the shore to find more people.
User Image

Jason didn't waste any time, he pulled out his knife and began cutting into the shark just outside the cave, he looked back and saw that there was in fact a shelter with supplies in it, the kill was unnecessary but it was too late, he didn't want the shark to die in vain so he continued to remove its organs and cut its meat for food. "So a secluded island with residents... Could they be? No, it's not possible." Jason just kept on cutting, making sure he made enough for everyone.
S i n{ × } { × } N a t s u k e
Half Demon Seventeen 5'4 Female Bisexual
User ImageUser Image
┣┓[The Half Demon!]┏┫
Well the years start coming, and they don't stop coming 
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running 
Didn't make sense not to live for fun 
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb

Sin was sitting in the cave still, her legs pulled close to her chest, arms wrapped around them and chin resting on her knee. She was humming a quiet tune to fill the silence when she heard voices outside the cave, causing her to lift her head. She was hoping for Lisa and Albert to come walking in, seeing as they were the only two she had really befriended, but instead it was the mysterious male from before. This time he had people with him, a girl, whom she assumed had been injured since she was being carried, and two males. She wondered if they too lived there on the island.  Especially the one with the shark, simply because he had managed to catch a shark! She didn't know anything about how one would go about doing that but she imagined it wouldn't be any easy task. She lifted a hand, giving a timid wave as she walked further inside. 

Her attention turned to the one who owned the cave and watched as he set the girl down on a bed and turned to the males. She caught what he said about the storm and looked out the entrance of the cave. Days? It lasted for days? What were they suppose to do in this cave for days? And how would they get help when people came looking? They'd have no way of finding them if they were all cooped up in a cave! This had her even more worried now and she wished Lisa and Albert would hurry up an get back before it hit. Already she could hear the wind picking up out there. Sighing, Sin turned her gaze to others that now stood in there, her gaze drifting from each of them before landing on the shark. Her brows raised. It was, well, pretty weird. But good, she supposed. It meant something more to eat besides just fruit. That is, assuming he shared. 

"Did any of you by chance see anyone else out there?" 

O h!! O h!!C e e!! ; Oh okay, I wasn't really sure what all it had inside. ^.^;;
User Image
 So much to do, so much to see  
 So what's wrong with taking The Backstreet?  
 You'll never know if you don't go  
 You'll never shine if you don't glow~  

Sparkly Trash

User Image
User Image

" No. I would have said no. But you could have simply warned me. I believe I am allowed to b***h at someone who surprises me. " Mick stopped struggling and just crossed her arms unhappily. She looked back at Ciaran and Jason. Even though they had just met, she could tell that they knew how uncomfortable she was. Ciaran seemed to even get angry about it.

Finally, the odd team got to this mysterious cave and the man put her down in a bed. " well, if you are already laying me down on your bed, you could at least tell me your name." But the man was already leaving. Sighing, her eyes adjusted to the darker cave and she saw a girl sitting down, her legs pulled tight to her. " Oh my god. Another woman. I was sure this was p***s island. " A broad smile covered her face as Mick attempted to sit up. A sharp pain radiated through her body, and she gave up, hoisting herself up on her elbows. " Hi, I'm Mick." She looked around at the cave. It had been furnished. How long had she been out? For this level of things the man had in the cave it would have had to have been days. Or maybe he had lived here before hand. Were there residents on the island?
User Image
Albert Demarest

Albert, and Lisa made it to the cave. He only expected to see Sin but as Lisa led him closer he saw multiple people with in the dwelling. This made Albert slightly uneasy. As he approached the entrance he saw the cave was furnished. 'Something isn't right here' he thought to himself. They entered the cave, and he let go of Lisa. He was able to support himself o the walls of the cave.

"My apologies Sin, I seemed to have slowed us down," Albert told her as he slowly, and unsteadily walked over to her.

He gripped the walls tightly. His legs had given up, and his arms were doing most of the work. He didn't trust any of the others that were here with Sin and Lisa. Though he had good reason. He didn't know anyone else, and they hadn't given him any reason for him to trust them. He would attack anyone instantly if the health of Lisa or Sin was in jeopardy.

As Albert reached reached Sin, he gave her an unpleasant smile. Maybe she would read that as him not enjoying being in the presence of other people. He hoped to find other means of shelter, but he didn't want to teleport. He lived on the island though surely he too had a dwelling somewhere. Maybe the north side of the island was where his home was. If it was he didn't want to go back. It was to barren, and there was a lack of life. The north side seemed like a purgatory to him.
User Image

Jason could hear Michelle behind him struggling a little with her ankle, he didn't look at her or turn around, he just continued flaying the shark outside the cave while saying. "Hey Mickey, might want to lay down and keep that leg propped up or it will keep swelling." He began thinking about his jacket, he wasn't sure if they had gotten it or left it out on the shore. He didn't care, it was old anyhow.

The shark was almost completely done, Jason knew that he needed something to start cooking it on, thankfully there were platters and skillets around in this "home" they had stumbled in to.
H o s h i y o { × } { × } N a t s u k e
Half Demon Seventeen 5'4 Female Bisexual
User ImageUser Image
┣┓[The Half Demon!]┏┫
Well the years start coming, and they don't stop coming 
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running 
Didn't make sense not to live for fun 
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb

Sin laughed softly at the girls comment, finding it amusing. Since Lisa was one of the first people she had seen on the island she hadn't really been worried about being stuck here with just a group of men, though she could see how that could be unpleasant. She smiled, giving a small nod in greeting. 

"I'm Sin, it's nice to meet you." 

She heard the shark boy say something about Mick's leg and glanced down at it. Ah, so that must of been why that guy had carried her in. It must suck, not only being stuck on an island but not being able to even walk. It was kind of a scary thought. What would she do if some wild creature attacked? Sin actually shuttered at the thought. Just then she heard an familiar voice and looked up to see Albert and Lisa come walking in. Her face brightened and she felt a flood of relief rush through her as she hoped to her feet and ran over to give them both a quick hug. 

"You two are back! I was starting to think you wouldn't make it back before the storm. That man said it could last for days..." 

She said, frowning as she took a step back. She felt better now that they were there too. She trusted them both more than she did the others. Mainly because she didn't know the others. Plus she already knew Lisa, well she didn't know know her, but she knew where she came from and had an idea of who she was. Which was more then she could say for the rest of them. She looked up at Albert, noting the unpleasant smile on his face. She wasn't sure if was because of the other people, or if he was in pain. Or maybe both. 

"Why don't you sit down? The walk here couldn't have been easy. We have food here too, if you're hungry." 

O h!! O h!! C e e!!
User Image
 So much to do, so much to see  
 So what's wrong with taking The Backstreet?  
 You'll never know if you don't go  
 You'll never shine if you don't glow~  

Witty Conversationalist

14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ ⓂⓒⒼⓘⓝⓖⓔⓡ
¨°o.O Wolf Neko O.o°¨
¨°o.O Age 23 O.o°¨

User Image

"If there were just one thing,
One thing I truly desire,
It would be to bring others peace,
In this world where only evil transpires."

Lisa smiled as Kaine introduced himself. "It's a pleasure to meet you Kaine. I'm Lisa." She continued to move with Albert, happy that the cave was coming into view. However, she was less than pleased to see that the cave was filled with other people. What were these people doing in their cave? They had called dibs on it!

Reaching closer to the cave, she noticed that they were the same people that she had run into on the beach earlier. The man that was dragging the shark now nearly had the entire thing cleaned. She wasn't sure how she felt about sharing their shelter with other people. 4 people were enough to take care of. Her smile grew as she saw Sin. The girl had looked a bit uncomfortable. The storm could last for days? "I wouldn't get caught by the storm Sin. I told you I'd be back, so I would. And nonsense Albert. We made it back in time to escape the storm. We're fine."

She was going to help Albert sit down, but he had already released himself from her grip and went to sit himself down. Sighing, she sat down herself next to Albert. She was pretty tired herself.

Mood:Unsure
Thinking:"What's going on?"

((Sorry for the late post. Had to work))

"I'd love to hear your laughter,
I'd love to make you smile.
If I could just bring you happiness,
Then that makes living all worthwhile."

User Image

Sparkly Trash

User Image
User Image

" God damnit Jason. My name is MICK. Not Mickey. If you call me Mickey one more time I am going to go over there and finish what that god damn shark started." She glared at him. " You hear me? Broken limb and all." Michelle was normally a cordial person. Always sweet and ready to listen. It was one of the reasons why she had taken over the buisness over her older brothers. But today was just not her day.

She heard the woman introduce herself and looked in her direction. " It is lovely to meet you Sin." Mick saw more people enter the cave. " More survivors? Oh thank god!" She smiled largely, her annoyance disappearing almost instantly. One of the men seemed to be injured and was talking to the others. " Well. What a day we have had then."
User Image

Jason just smiled and ignored her agression toward him, keeping her on her toes seemed good, he didn't mind keeping her distracted from the fact that theyre all marooned on an island together. He looked around at all the survivors and thought to himself "How old are these guys? None of them look even close to my age, Michelle is the only one who looks even close and thats still not saying much..." Jason could feel their eyes looking down on them, they were obviously unwelcomed, he didn't care, as long as Michelle needed help, he would be there, he knew he already invested himself more than he thought he would in to anyone.

Jason got up and grabbed a skillet, there werent many seasonings but he knew something with a good taste would help everyones morale and keep them at least from eachothers throats. Jason grabbed a few rocks to suspend the skillet over a fire so he grabbed the meat and threw them in. Jason looked up at Michelle and the others then back to the food.
User Image
Albert Demarest
Albert sat, and shortly after Lisa joined him. He gestured Sin to come and take the remaining spot on the other side of him. He began to think back to north side of the island. He wondered what else lay beyond the shore. The north side of the island was something that worried him. His thoughts were shown eloquently on his face. His thoughts then changed to nothing more than mush. He snapped out of what ever self induced trance he was in. He looked around at a woman who was yelling. ' Maybe threats aren't the best thing to be doing while injured,' he thought to him self as his gaze transferred to the man who was cutting the shark.

Albert Had't noticed him there on the way in, but he was fully aware of his presence now. A clap of thunder startled him. He didn't know how such a force would scare him. He too could produce the noise at any given moment. All it took was for him to teleport and bam he would break the sound barrier. He knew he couldn't do it now the sheer force would knock everyone back.

Sparkly Trash

User Image
User Image

" And maybe, telling people what to do isn't the best for the situation right now either. " Michelle snapped back at the man who spoke from the corner. It took her a second to realize she had snapped. She was so angry at the world, at her damn ankle. " Sorry. I didn't mean to snap. I am just really, really not in the mood to be told what to do. I am sure you can understand why. "

Mick tried to adjust herself again to a sitting position. Grimacing as the pain shot through her leg, she finally pulled herself up and leaned against the wall. " Sorry guys. I might be snappy for a while. I am kinda in a lot of pain, and we have no way of getting off this island until this freak storm is over. So you will have to forgive me if I am a little pissed off. " With this broken ankle she was completely depended on these people. She had no way of defending herself against an animal, and if need be, she couldn't even run if she had too. Of all the cruises she had to go on.

Trying to distract herself, she began to watch Jason cook the Shark, impressed by the fact that he had caught, killed and was now cooking it. How could you not? It was a freaking shark. After a second, she looked around the cave, looking at the people who were there. Everyone was so young to be on a cruise. Mick had always assumed that cruises were for old people and families.

Witty Conversationalist

14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ ⓂⓒⒼⓘⓝⓖⓔⓡ
¨°o.O Wolf Neko O.o°¨
¨°o.O Age 23 O.o°¨

User Image

"If there were just one thing,
One thing I truly desire,
It would be to bring others peace,
In this world where only evil transpires."

Lisa's eyebrows perked up a bit at the irritation that was going on along the room as she turned to look at the other woman. "This animosity needs to stop. Being in pain or not doesn't need to cause rudeness, especially if we're going to be stuck together for days. There's no need to start out relationship based on irritation and threats." She cast a glance over at Albert. "And it's best if you don't engage in other people's conversations. We don't know these people. For all we know, they enjoy threatening each other." There were weird people like that out there.

Sighing, she leaned her head back against the wall. She was pretty tired. Looking around for food, and then helping Albert move around had tired her out a bit. Not only that, but she was pretty hungry as well. Where had those berries and bananas gone? Huffing a bit, she got up and picked a few of them before returning and dropping herself back down peeling one to eat and holding up another for Albert. "Banana?"

Mood:Unsure
Thinking:"What's going on?"

"I'd love to hear your laughter,
I'd love to make you smile.
If I could just bring you happiness,
Then that makes living all worthwhile."

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash