User Image

xxxxxD I O N T ExxR O N A L D O xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJUMPER

"...Right.. Sorry I asked?" What else could he say? To be honest though, her response surprised him. Usually they were crying tears of gratitude, or at least grateful enough to say, 'thanks for saving me.' But instead he got a semi-sarcastic response without a hint of gratitude. Huh. Well, he wouldn't blame her, since if he was ever a damsel in distress he would totally rip on the hero for coming late and asking such stupid questions.

"Beat me to it Jumper."

He turned to see a familiar face at his side, looking as if he had just ran a marathon. Traction, or more preferably to Dionte, Nat (just because it sounded girly), was probably the super who's powers he enjoyed the most; mainly because it suited his interests of course. Well now that he's here, "Just in time! I leave her in your hands," he said with a grin, clapping him on the back. "-Eh?" Looking up, he could see that clouds were forming and rain was already falling. He had looked back at the two, about to suggest going inside when the girl trotted away in a hurry, Traction on her heels. ".......Hm. Well, whatever." It's not like it mattered what happened to the girl anymore since Nat was with her. It was about time he go to his job anyways, though its not like they would fire him.

A content smile planted itself on his face as he stood on the ledge of the three story building. The rain was starting to come down harder, but he rather liked the rain. "Hup!" Falling forward gracefully, or rather dramatically, the hero continued to fall for a second before kicking his foot out to bounce against the side of the building, releasing energy as he shot over to one on the other side of the street. He doesn't have this power personally- in fact, he 'borrowed' it from Traction. That was one of Dionte's abilities, along with enhanced jumping and quick reaction time. There was a time limit to how long it lasted though; 15 minutes; almost like a cheap battery. However it can be very useful, he thought grinning, feeling like some kind of gymnast as he easily landed high falls on his hands without a scratch. From there he would flip right side up and start running again.

His destination was a news office about an hours walk from the bank he was previously at. And what did he do there? He was a photographer who submitted pictures, of course! A job that suited his easy-going style of work, and plus, he could get as many shots of the heroes as they wanted, since they all kind of 'worked together.' Lucky me~, he thought in a sing song voice, now traveling on foot since he was almost there. Plus, Traction's powers were already starting to lose its energy. He turned a corner, only to immediately become face-to-face with a black haired woman. Before they could collide, however, he stuck his arms out and grasped her shoulders out of instinct. "Woah, you alright?"