Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
They see you as small and helpless... they see you as just a child...

Cassandra Collingwood

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cassy watched Ivan get a strike on his first roll. Well, that certainly set the bar high for this match. At least she knew she wasn't going to be in the competition here. She sighed and tried to imitate what he did.

The ball rolled along the lane a decent pace, nowhere near the speed Ivan had launched his at. Unfortunately for her, the ball had begun to curve just before it could reach the pins, it went into the gutter.

"...yes. Real easy."

The redhead sighed and adjusted her kitty ears a bit, her feet moving uncomfortably in her shoes. Hopefully she'd get it down soon. She was usually fairly good with that sort of thing.

Surprise when they find out that a warrior will soon run wild!

Wheezing Genius

Ivan watched as Cassy took her shot. It seemed that she was well on her way to matching hos roll when the ball made an abrupt turn and ended up rolling into the gutter missing the pins entirely. He nodded in understanding as she came back less than thrilled.It's ok. You'll get it on the next go around. That was a good first attempt."

He turned to Cady who was still quiet and seemingly out of sorts. "You're up darling or Lane could go next?"

blackflame09

Inyl Chilar

LittleMissUnderestimated

Dangerous Bloodsucker

6,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User ImageUser Image
¤Ärcadia ßell¤

♫Call me a Siren. Call me a Harlot. Call me what you please.♫

Cady what in the middle of setting up the names. She and Ivan were Bonnie and Cylde. Lane was Muse for the love of her music and Cassey was Kitten. She looked at the two when they took their turns and stood up. "Its mine." Grabbing hold of the blood ball, she squeaked her clown shoes a crossed towards the lane. Lining up was the easy part, it was the release of the ball that had Cady in a hissy. Her ball swirled, she was on the clear right side, ball would ride the left rim before spinning right and hitting four pins.

♫Just remember you're all victumns in my eyes. I kill with ease.♫

Where: Bowling Alley/Club
With Who: Cassey, Lane, & Ivan
OOC:Sorry I didn't know you all posted.

PairsOsocks's Waifu

User Image

"Why should I care what other people think of me?

I am who I am.

And I'm the kind of person who always likes to be doing something."

((Out Of Coffee: It's fine.))

User Image

Lᴀɴᴇ Aɴᴅʀᴇᴡs

"Alright, then. Cassy it is. By the way it's Lane, not love." Lane replied wanting to be completely free from the dreaded emotion. It was one thing to be the third wheel to her best friend or have unrequited love, but she drew the line when it came to being referred to as the emotion. It was obvious she wasn't in a particularly nice place when she readjusted her earphones and just couldn't settle on one song. Eventually she noted it was her turn. Lane absentmindedly just rolled the ball. She was oblivious her actions caused her to get a spare. Nope Lane was too busy questioning whether to upgrade the dose of her sleeping medication. Perhaps that would help her.

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Cassandra Collingwood

Cassy watched the other girls go. Cady was quite into it, though her technique seemed be a little off. At least she hit the pins. The redhead smiled and looked up at their names. They all certainly fit for each of them. Lane didn't seem to be as into the game as the rest of them were. Someone was either in a bad mood or she was quite the introvert. Or a little of both.

Well, my flirts were deflected. Not gonna push it any farther. She probably wants to go home and sleep, already drained.

She kicked her legs as she sat, waiting for her turn. Her attention went to Ivan. Perhaps if she watched him carefully one more time, she could get a good roll.

"Your turn again. I think."

Wheezing Genius

Ivan kept his eyes on Lane for a few moments. It was evident that she was still fretting about him and his near breakdown from earlier as well as Tyler and Kelsey's disappearance. He hated seeing her so conflicted and so unsure of what was going on around her. No matter what either he or Cady said, she would still worry. It was in her nature.

He glanced up at one of the Tv monitors when a Breaking News bulletin flashed on. He screwed up his ears as he tried to listen to the news anchor. He couldn't hear much, but it appeared that there was some sort of disturbance around town involving some young hooligans. A brief wave of uneasiness passed over him. Surely it couldn't involve those creeps from earlier. He shook his head not wanting to continue down that train of thought.

He got up and retrieved his ball and he paused a few seconds before he hefted it down the lane. The ball wavered down the lane before it knocked down only three of the pins.

blackflame09

Inyl Chilar

LittleMissUnderestimated

Dangerous Bloodsucker

6,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User ImageUser Image
¤Ärcadia ßell¤

♫Call me a Siren. Call me a Harlot. Call me what you please.♫

When Ivan's turn was done, Cady's was up again. The ball was picked up and she only ended up with six pins this time. When her turn was finished, she went towards the food stand and grab an energy drink for Lane. It was the strongest they had and she handed it over. "Drink up Lane."

♫Just remember you're all victumns in my eyes. I kill with ease.♫

Where: Bowling Alley/Club
With Who: Cassey, Lane, & Ivan
OOC:

PairsOsocks's Waifu

User Image

"Why should I care what other people think of me?

I am who I am.

And I'm the kind of person who always likes to be doing something."

((Out Of Coffee: ))

User Image

Lᴀɴᴇ Aɴᴅʀᴇᴡs

Lane's rolled her eyes when she felt the familiar sensation of hairs on the back on her neck rising. So Ivan was staring at her. Lane didn't meet his gaze or even try to fake enthusiasm over the game to appease him. She only watched the television screen as if in a trance only returning when Cady told her to drink up. Though the energy drink Cady offered her was downright screaming her name Lane politely turned it down. Sure she'd be in a better mood for bowling, but she'd crash eventually. It was one thing climbing out of rock bottom and another climbing out of a ditch. Lane chose the ditch. She then noted it was her turn and rolled. She wasn't even paying enough attention to know she knocked down six pins. Once her turn was over she simply returned to her seat and said, "You're up Cassy."

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Cassandra Collingwood

Cassy watched Ivan carefully as he rolled. She was surprised to see him only hit three pins after getting a perfect strike before. Something was distracting him. What was going on in the news?

Hearing her name, she practically jumped out of her skin and quickly got her ball. Having taken watch from the others, except Lane who wasn't really into it, she carefully rolled it down the lane and managed to hit seven pins. She pumped her fist.

"Yessss. I think I'm gettin' the hang of this. Ooh, who wants to bet I can get a strike?"

She hoped her enthusiasm would help lighten the mood here. It was all very serious for this group. No inside jokes or silly bets. Just angst angst angst.

Wheezing Genius

Ivan sat quietly as Lane and Cassy each took their respective turns. It was clear that his mind was elsewhere. No matter what he did, his thoughts kept drifting back to the same people; those creeps from the graveyard. He knew that there was a lot of mischief that those scum were capable, especially after their humiliation at his and Tyler's hands. It had been quite the pity that he and Tyler hadn't ended things right then and there, if it hadn't been for Harley. He wondered if the opportunity had presented itself, would he have been able to go through with it? He hadn't been able to give himself an answer, but it was irrelevant now. With her help, her eyes had been opened and he was seeing things clearly now.

He blinked as Cassy came back with a big smile. She was definitely improving, but she still had a way to go to match him. " Easy there grasshopper. Let's not get ahead of ourselves now." He grabbed his ball and without a second of hesitation heaved his ball down the lane where the ball met the pins with a resounding crash. A smirk came to his face as the board registered another strike.

blackflame09

Inyl Chilar

LittleMissUnderestimated

theb03

Ooc: A couple more posts and then move on to pool?
((LETS DO THIS!! If I'm still allowed... It's been a rough few weeks

but no excuse for not contacting you guys. Forgiveness?))

Dangerous Bloodsucker

6,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Theb03
((LETS DO THIS!! If I'm still allowed... It's been a rough few weeks

but no excuse for not contacting you guys. Forgiveness?))

[welcome back....]

Lollilox's Queen

(b0 messaged me... I didn't know this thread was still up! I'm good to start again too if you guys will have me!)

Dangerous Bloodsucker

6,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
[Kishio]
(b0 messaged me... I didn't know this thread was still up! I'm good to start again too if you guys will have me!)

[yep yep. I've tried messaged you both but no replies or it never went through.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff