Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Muse

User Image
User Image

Me.” Humming in thought, Zeru definitely felt flattered now. It was a nice piece of knowledge, to know that despite his flaws, there was still someone who liked him regardless. “Right, okay.” What exactly was ‘his type’? Blue haired, blue eyed? Talkative? Biting back the questions on account of the discomfort Locke was seemingly in, Zeru let the subject drop, instead turning his attention to his state of dress. Fixing himself up, he tugged on his shirt just as the vampire strode over to where he sat. “Hn, after this, I think I’m gonna have to rethink what I enjoy.” Sure, spending time with those people back then was nice. Commonplace, but nice. Yet now, after spending all this time with Locke, Zeru wasn’t so sure anymore.

Tilting his head up to regard the brunet, he waited for the rest of the question, raising a brow when Locke decided against finishing the thought. “Hey, don’t leave me hanging,” he grumbled. “Am I what?Am I regretting this? Nope. If Locke asked him that, Zeru would be kinda ticked. Trailing his gaze after his friend, he hummed contentedly as fingers mussed his hair. It was a soothing action that, if he were tired enough, would be enough to put him to sleep. A slow smile began to spread across his face at the words spoken, “Me neither. Just lemme know when you’re hungry.” It was pleasant for both of them it seemed, and for some reason, the thought of Locke doing it with someone else was… unsettling. Rising to his feet, he swayed a bit, pure alcohol running though his veins.

...Eat? Me?” Thinking about it, he glanced towards the fridge before dragging cerulean hues to the door. “Eat out?” Was anything still open at this time other than bars? “Got anywhere in mind?” Heading towards the door, he bumped Locke in that direction as well, “C’mon, I’ll follow you.” At the moment, he wasn’t feeling too picky, so as long as it was made well and wasn’t crazy expensive, he’d be happy. Leaving the apartment for the second time that night, the two of them headed along the same path they had taken to the bar, only this time they took a left a few streets before The Escape. Realizing it wasn't the smartest idea to be wandering the streets while still dead drunk, Zeru took to half leaning against the vampire, using the male as a means to walk straight. Eventually coming to a fast food joint, Zeru made a noise of approval before heading inside.

▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃
Credit for distorted brush set goes to So-ghislaine xxx

( OOC )
                                                                ( Where am I ) Their apartment > streets
                                                                ( Who are you ) Locke
                                                                ( I feel ) intoxicated
User ImageUser Image

Nori nodded as he found himself sitting by Yogi. He would use the blonde male to amuse him for the time being. ”You’re cute when you blush.” He chuckled as he found himself staring at the five drinks that were now besides him. In no time Nori was already drinking them down, leaving half of of a Mai Tai left. His stomach was turning which wasn’t bad as his head began to spin for a while. ” He he…you should drink some too Yogi.” He nodded as he stared across the dance floor for the time being. A fight? ”Tch, too early for …that” He found himself shaking his head as his vision began to go in and out. Yeah, he was drunk for sure.

Nori decided to look and he stared for a while before turning himself around. ”You should try lightning up a bit Aiden. Don’t. Be. Stiff.” It was beginning to be hard to thank as he found himself staring at the half glass of Mai Tai left. Yeah, surely he didn’t want anymore. He found himself frowning before getting a thought. Now he was hungry and his belly was filled with liquid. He knew if he moved around too much he’d probably empty out his stomach. Nori was rather good at putting on a poker face whenever he was drunk but drinking on an empty stomach was bad and meant trouble. What time was it anyway? Nori found himself moving away from the stool he was sitting at. He would be back but decided to go find the restrooms. Where ever those were. The loud music wasn’t helping his thoughts either as he found himself stumbling into another room that was designated as Staff only.

He decided to continue onward and pushed the door open, entering inside. Where was he actually? Nori was starting to hear familiar voices which made him walk forward; he made every attempt to not stumble. He sighed as he found himself walking before stopping. A small smile curcled up on his lips as he noticed Lucifer. He didn’t hear much of the conversation and he found himself feeling a bit too excited to see the other. Maybe he was happy because he was drunk? ”Luci!” He found himself walking and running to the other in a way that it was confusing himself. Nori couldn’t help but feel the others warmth as he wrapped his arms around the others arm, which ever was close by. ”You’re so warm. Much warmer than someone.” Nori may be a bit drunk but he wasn’t stupid as his eyes moved forward to the who, Lucifer was talking with or rather stopped for. It was Jun of all people which made Nori make a face at him. Yes, he was teasing the other as a smirk formed across his face. ”You’re here too? I’m guessing this isn’t the restroom?” Yeah, it wasn’t.

Nori talking
                                              Others talking

Thoughts italicized
                                              Currently With Lucifer & Jun

kiri_chan08
                                              Varjoaika

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

tab
          i LOCATION Loft tab MOOD Waning (Drunk)
          tab
          tab COMPANY Zeru tab HEALTH 95%

"Never a bad thing, sometimes it takes another to open your eyes," Locke mused a little quietly, and there was something in the tone of his voice that seemed hinting that the experience was one he had encountered first hand himself. Tugging back on his jacket, the vampire dropped his gaze towards his feet, suddenly amused by the simple fact that they had both forgotten to take them off. Bit of a time saver, irregardless. Taking only a step for the door, the raven haired male wavered, casting a glance back towards his friend as he grumbled out a protest. Cutting off the way Locke had was a bit unfair, so turning back to fully face Zeru, he gave a less hesitant nod to finish off his entire thought. "Virgin." Startling and intrusive quality of the question aside, Locke decided to launch into a follow-up, somehow feeling a drain from his earlier tension. "You taste sweet It's nice." Cliché as it sounded, virgins did possess an addicting and sweet taste; not that Locke encountered very many, considering the scenes he lingered around. It was refreshing, but above that, it was a surprise to realize Zeru hadn't been with anyone intimately.

"Sure we'll find something," Locke mumbled low, encouraged towards the door by a soft nudge from Zeru. Back outside, it was the regular routine, lock latched with a twist of a key before the pair descended the stairs and smoothly stepped to the streets. Unlike poor Zeru, Locke had lost the terrible disorientation, even his thoughts had come back together. A full stomach and enhanced metabolism really did the trick. With an arm around the other male's torso, it only took a few blocks of walking, one left turn, and a few more minutes of walking before they arrived at the only late night burger joint Locke had recalled seeing around.

Slipping through the doors, Locke freed himself of his friend's weight, letting him settle on his own two feet before glancing towards the counter. The male standing behind it was glaring daggers, an absolute inferno in his gaze, bringing Locke to a drawling hum as he prepared some sort of.. greeting? "Out." A flicker of motion, a snap of the cashier's arm and something came hurling towards him. But reflexes divine; Locke caught the small chunk before it pelted him in the face, blinking down towards his palm as he opened up his fingers. There was a low hsssssst as the shiny metal singed his skin, a trail of wispy steam curling up from the burn. Silver, of course. An agitation at best. Though the message was quite clear. "We don't serve your kind." Sliding his gaze towards Zeru, Locke offered a soft smile, it was a bold move to discriminate at all- but what could one do? Tear the male limb from limb? Flay his skin? Actions a little too monstrous for the vampire to go through with.

Tilting his hand so the metal slipped away, clinking gently to the floor, Locke rolled his shoulders before shoving both hands into his jacket pockets. "I'll wait outside for you." Sharp turn on his heels, the vampire stalked back out, only taking a few steps past the restaurant's doorway. An empty spot of brick wall claimed for his own, Locke leaned against it, digging one hand out of his pocket to withdrew a carton of cigarettes. Undead lungs and heart were difficult to contaminate. It was an awful habit to have, but the nicotine was a rough mistress Locke could never turn away from. One cancer stick held between his lips, he cupped the edge with his palm while his other hand stroked the lighter, bringing forth a small flame. Deep breath. With a cinder burning, Locke took another full drag before exhaling a plume.

tiffizzle OOC

Ty_Takeda's Waifu

Bloodsucker

10,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

yogi✖
                          the fool

Yogi couldn't help but blush even more at Nori's comments. Either the alcohol was speaking for him, or Nori was just being Nori. And now he wanted him to drink? To that he had to courteously decline. "U-Um... sorry, but no thanks, Nori-san..." he spoke, his gaze lowering. But before he could say anything else, the male was getting up to leave and in his state, Yogi wasn't sure whether or not to follow him. "Wait, where are you going?" he asked. It was too late though and he had already lumbered off to who knows where.

It was then that the frown returned to his face, before turning his attention to Aiden. "Aiden-san, do you think he's going to be okay?" he asked, a look of worry in his eyes. Sure, Yogi didn't drink much himself, but that didn't mean he didn't know anything about it. He knew a person's judgement would be hindered while drunk, so of course he was a little worried about Nori. He worried about all of his friends.

company: aiden, nori, and a few others > aiden and a few others
outfit of choice: x
ooc: wow, i'm on a roll with these short posts. x.x
i'll get better, i promise. -shot-

User Image
"i'll be very happy if everyone laughs!"

Caffeinella

Dolce Roulette

Eloquent Muse

User Image
User Image

Virgin.” Oh. Well… that wasn’t quite what he was expecting. Sighing, he wondered how Locke knew, though he supposed the fact that he didn’t know how to do anything was a dead giveaway. “Yeah…” Expecting to be mocked for it, Zeru instead was surprised. “Sweet? Virgin blood tastes… different?” Another new fact learned. It was… interesting to say the least. Laughing he grinned at his friend, “Thanks, I think.” Well damn, if he went and got himself laid now, did that mean he’d stop tasting sweet? That was a letdown.

They had barely walked inside when things seemed to turn sour. As they approached the counter, the male there settled a glare onto Locke, a single word hissed out before something when flying. Whoa! Leaning away even though it wasn’t aimed at him, Zeru snapped around in time to see Locke catch the object. Brows furrowing as the sound of burning flesh reached his ears, he was appalled. Taking a step towards Locke, he stopped upon hearing the words that left the cashier’s mouth. “Your kind?” He hissed under his breath. Scowling at the smile he received, Zeru didn’t understand how Locke could remain calm when he was being treated like this. Sure, he could understand a human’s fear he supposed, especially since he knew full well most vampires weren’t like Locke.

But it was Locke right now, and Zeru was less than pleased at the treatment his friend had received. Giving a curt nod, he watched as the brunet left before walking up to the counter. “What’s the deal?” He muttered, glaring at the male.

What’s the deal? They’re ******** monsters, I just saved your sorry a**!

Saved? Yeah right. “They’re not all bad you know.” That earned him an incredulous snort, the male shaking his head. “What, you part of those vampire groupies?” Leaning over the counter, he began, “I’m gonna give you some— Wait...are those…?” Yanking his collar, the male pushed Zeru back, a harsh laugh leaving his lips, “God that’s rich, I thought it was strange for a human to be stickin’ up for one of those monsters.” Pointing at the door, the male sneered, “Get out, we don’t serve blood whores here either.” Cerulean hues narrowed into a glare though Zeru bit back the words that threatened to leave his lips. Instead, he merely flipped the man off before stalking outside. Pausing at the sight of a male leaned up against the wall, eyes wandered to the scorpion tattoo on his neck. “Locke.” Sighing, he glanced at the other stores, “Let’s go somewhere else.”

( OOC )
                                                                ( Where am I ) streets
                                                                ( Who are you ) Locke
                                                                ( I feel ) intoxicated, ticked

Timid Friend

" Drunk words...."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aiden Tiller

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

Aiden chuckled at the other's drunken com,ment at he turned to Nori. "I'm not as uptight as my boss. I'm just following protocol. I can't drink on the job." He said with a smirk. However, his head snapped up at the sound of what seemed to be a bar fight. "s**t, not again..." He mumbled as he hopped over to bar to go check it out. "I'll be back." he said as he moved to the second floor. However, by the time he got there, it seemed to be over, leaving behind a mess of broken glass and spilled drinks. It was a waste of perfectly good alcohol, and a shame that it had happened in the first place, but it was better than a full out brawl. Seems like Collin had a mess to clean up. What a shame.

Aiden made his way back to the bar, hopping over the counter with ease. However, it seemed Nori had left. He watched him disappear behind the doors that said "staff only" and sighed. He turned his attention to the blonde. "Sorry about that. Though it was another fight, but it seemed to be over when I got there." he explained as he took the remainder of the drink that Nori had left, offering it to the other male. "You want this before I toss it?" he asked, swirling the liquid in the glass. In regard to Yogi's comment, he smiled. "He should be fine." he said reassuringly.

Where: Behind the bar.
With: Lots of company. (Kira, Yogi, and Ahren)
Mood: Pleasant
Thoughts: At least it wasn't too much of a fight. Don't want the alcohol to go to waste though.
Out Of Coffee: Sorry for the short post. I'm in pain. ;;
"..are sober thoughts."

Decisive Informer

User Image
User Image

Standing there in front of Lucifer, Jun waited patiently only to see the disgusted look upon his face. For as long as he could remember, the two races could never get along together hence loved one another. Back then the two clans were always at each other's throat. If love were to ever come in between the two, Jun guessed that they would be killed right on the spot. This somewhat reminded him of Romeo and Juliet, the cross star lovers that were born into two different families. Being unable to see one another, the two decided to secretly get married, eventually, at the end, both of them ended up dying. Oh well, it's not like Jun had any love for a werewolf. If he did, he wouldn't forgive himself for that matter.

"Hardly. Just trying to survive of the smell of dead people."

Was Lucifer making fun of him? For all he knows was that he, himself is a dead person. As a vampire, one's body is cold as ice. No warmth could be found within a vampire's body even if they wanted warmth, however, in Jun's case, he is pretty much dead and is only breathing due to being immortal for so long. Scowling at Lucifer, he took a step closer to the other and was just about to lift his chin upward but came to a stop only to see a very familiar male walking in. Taking a few steps back, Jun glared at Norishima who just happened to walked in on them only to find him drunk while embracing his boss. Trying not to gagged, he quietly studied the two knowing full well that Nori had been giving his body to the boss to a certain extent. It's not like he cared too much about the incubus. If it's his choice to do so with the boss then so be it. In Jun's eyes, he rarely cared anymore for that matter since it wasn't his business to even ask. Even if he did, the probability of his best friend telling him would probably be a ten out of a hundred and between that, will most likely be a lie. Jun knew of Nori's relationship very well, he was more of a like an open book anyhow. Adverting his eyes away, he gradually inhaled, and exhaled as he did his best to calm down his aching nerves.

"What the hell are you doing in here, Norishima?~ What restroom?" Jun's eyes pierced right into Nori's own when he started to walk past the two, "This is a club, if you're looking for the restroom, apparently it's not in here. And if you're here to seduce Lucifer, I suggest you find a damn motel and leave the staff room otherwise, I'll have to kick you out..." He hissed and made his way toward the door not really caring at the moment. He had a job to do and to serve his guests that are waiting for him. Jun didn't have the time to be messing around with his roommate and if he had wanted to, he could of have smack the boy on the head and pulled him along with him and out the door he goes. Unfortunately, it would be wrong to have done that to a friend who he had known for years.

Once out of the Staff Room, Jun leaned against the door and sigh heavily as he look to the ground. He hated this place and he hated his drunken friend. Being all over Lucifer made him quite upset. Perhaps after he's done working, he'll probably take a few shots here and there at the bar and forget the mess that Nori had made. Brushing the thoughts to the side, a small smile formed onto his lips while trying to act in character as a waiter. Making his way to where the dance floor was, Jun came to a stop only to find a man sitting on a nearby couch. Thinking, he adjusted his clothing before making his way there only to stop in front of the other. Leaning forward, Jun finally spoke to him. "Good evening, sir. Is there anything you would like to order?" He asked wondering what the brunette would want.

Where: Back room (Staff Only) > 1st Floor near the dance floor
                                          Who: Lucifer, Nori > Brunette (Emette)
                                          Thoughts: He seems lost in deep thoughts?
                                          Theme: Fragments of Memories
                                          OOC: .....

Varjoaika
Dolce Roulette
JouninxNinja
User Image

tab
          tab

Burnt lungs. Crisp daze in his temples. It wasn't sluggish like alcohol, no lead weight to his limbs, nor a distinct lack of control to his body. Nicotine was airy, gave him a dizzy feeling in the skull, floating while his feet remained firmly planted on the ground. It was just enough to cool the small flare of a temper Locke had felt sparking beneath a mask of indifference. It wasn't a big deal. Repeat after me: It doesn't mean a thing. People are people, infected with biases and hatred. Vampires should have been past such trivialities of personality. The ego, the superego, the id, Locke should be in control of each piece.

Drifting his focus outwards, Locke lifted his gaze towards the streets surrounding, a little quieter now. Only the creeping shadows to keep him company, the lines of street lamps, some flickering and some strong, kept the complete darkness at bay. Far in the distance, a loud crack echoed off the walls- who knew how far away? -but the sound was distinct: gun shots. It would be more of a surprise to go an entire night without hearing them; a lot like the faded echo of sirens far, far off. The city's symphony, one that always played each and every night without fail.

An eerie contrast to the music of suburbia and the heart of the city was the quiet buzz near his head, an annoyingly repetitive clink! as fireflies and moths hovered around the glow of a hanging lamp. The bulb flickered, lifespan drawing to its end, but the insects were persistent in slamming into it, mesmerized and simplistic. Dragging in another deep breath, Locke shifted his fingers to take the cigarette from his lips, leaning his head back into the wall to breathe rows of rings. Beside him, the doors had opened a second time, and by the scent alone, Locke knew Zeru had emerged too. Lacking in food, no less.

"Sure," automatic response given, Locke peered through one eye, sidelong glance lingering as the male placed the cancer stick back in its place at the side of his mouth. "Just lemme finish this." Well aware that Zeru wasn't a particular fan of his habit, Locke smoothly pushed off the wall to take several steps away, exhaling downwind of his friend out of courtesy. "What about the Seven-Eleven?" Always open. The slurpees were never bad. At this hour, the hot food would be stale, but they would surely find something without any trouble. Taking another, quicker drag, Locke hissed the plume between gritted teeth, suddenly finding himself adding after only a second of thought. "Sorry, by the way. I forgot about hiding those" Rubbing the back of his neck forlorn, Locke left it at that, instead of swinging into an offer of feeding somewhere else. Take it as we go.

tiffizzle OOC

Eloquent Muse

User Image
User Image

Nodding, it was Zeru’s turn to lean up against the brick wall, a grateful smile shot towards Locke when the male stepped away to save him from the smoke. Tilting his gaze towards the brunet, he gave a slow nod, not particularly against the idea. There were snacks and such, nothing like a burger or proper meal though. All those instant things. Instant noodles, instant soup, instant rice… Well, it’d do. “Sounds good.” Pushing off the wall, he took a few steps towards his friend, giving a small smile at the apology. Waving it away, he shook his head, “Don’t worry ‘bout it. That guy was whacked.

Still, the warning had been heard, and as they walked, Zeru took care to pull up his collar, slightly ashamed that he had forgotten to bring his scarf along. The only thing he actually liked wearing, and he forgot it. Personally, he blamed it on the alcohol, again. Patting Locke on the shoulder he gave a brighter smile, “’Sides, it’s not that big of a deal.” Or at least, he never thought it was. People in general however… he couldn’t say the same for. It seemed they had this horrible fear of the unknown, of anything that was stronger than them, putting humans as the prey instead of the predator. Sure, that was daunting, frightening too, and Zeru had a feeling the only reason he wasn’t like them, was because of Locke.

Feeling the lull of alcohol dissipate fractionally, it was replaced with the desire to sleep, which really wasn’t much better. It hadn’t hit completely yet, so Zeru was left only a tad drowsy. No matter, seven-eleven was within their sights soon enough, and once inside, he took to lazy meandering around the fluorescently lit store. Stocking up on other things they were running low on at home, he shortly had his arms full of snacks and other things. Heaving it over to the cashier, the majority of the wait came in the form of each item having to be rung through. The entire time passing with Zeru trying to calculate if he had enough money, a rather idiotic idea with his inebriated mind.

Whether it was dumb luck or a miracle, the total amounted to the rest of the money he had on him, give or take a few dollars. Looping his arms through the bags and murmuring a quick ‘thanks’, he nodded towards Locke, “C’mon…” The walk home this time was a battle against drooping lids with a dull roll of the pavement, a lovely combination. There was little doubt in his mind what he’d be doing once they arrived at the apartment. Food could wait until the morning or afternoon, depending on when he woke up. “Gonna sleep…?” Probably not knowing Locke, especially since right now was considered the peak of his ‘day’.

( OOC )
                                                                ( Where am I ) streets
                                                                ( Who are you ) Locke
                                                                ( I feel ) intoxicated, ticked, tired

Man-Lover

User ImageUser Image

MOOD a bit annoyed tab LOCATION The Escape tab CLOTHES click tab COMPANY Jun for a while and Norishima tab THEME Such horrible things tab VOICE Sick Puppies

User ImageSilently Lucifer just watched the vampire take another step, but then their both attentions were drawn elsewhere, when he heard someone basically shouting his .. uh, 'name'.
                The nickname made his eyebrow twitch in annoyance, but it was nothing compared to the thing that happened next.
                A small and surprised gasp escaped from Lucifer's lips, as the brunette incubus dashed towards him and then wrapped his arms around the werewolf's other arm. Lucifer wasn't the type who liked hugs, and he especially hated being hugged, be it only his arm now that was getting hugged.

The owner of the Escape decided to keep quiet, and hold the annoyance inside still, as he listened how Norishima complied his natural body warmth. Though, when you live with a vampire it might get frustrating at some point. Oh, he was well aware that the two of them lived together, and that Jun was usually late from work because of Norishima, who Lucifer had knew for a longer time already in very different circumstances.
                "Hm? No, this is not." Lucifer made a questioning noise before informing the other about stumbling into a wrong place, and shook his arm off from Norishima's hold. "What, are you disappointed that you didn't find me from a restroom? I'm shocked." Lucifer answered with slightly annoyed, and always-so-sarcastic tone, definitely in jokingly way.

Listening Jun's words and then seeing how the vampire left the room, made Lucifer turn and face the incubus properly this time.
                "What is it you want, Nori? I don't think you got any invitation to come here, where you definitely shouldn't be."
                It was rare to see someone dash into a room that wasn't filled with dark lights and deafening music. It was just a normal room with lockers, few bright lights, and bench, little fridge, and a table with many papers on top of it.
                And it was better that way, the room wasn't meant for drunken people anyway. And now, Lucifer had one of them right in front of him, making his previously so good mood go all ruined.

I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴀɴ tab tab Eᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴅᴏ ʙᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs
          tab tab Vᴇʀʏ ʙᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs tab tab Sᴜᴄʜ ʜᴏʀʀɪʙʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs
          tab tab tab tab Bᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs tab tab Nᴏᴛ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I sᴇᴇᴍ

tab tab tab tab tab tab Aᴡ, hell..
          tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I'ᴛs ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs!!
          OOC :: u g HHHhh

User Image

kiri_chan08
          Dolce Roulette
User ImageUser Image

The mood was kind of tense and watching Jun walking out made Nori frown slightly. ”Seduce? Seducing you? Did I come in here for that purpose?” He tilted his head sideways as he stared at Lucifer before releasing the males arm. He had gotten the point as he wrapped his hands around his own body, ”I’m bored. You should entertain me Luci. Besides you’re such a stiff just like Jun. Always….serious.” Nori found himself holding his head with one of his free hands before shaking his head. ”Think it’s passing.” His stomach had died down just a bit but it was still turning. He knew that he had to pay for his drinks but that would be later. ”I guess this is better than the bathroom. I get to hang out here with you, right?” An innocent smile was soon plastered onto his face as he blinked a few times. ”Besides, you haven’t come to visit me. Been busy huh?” Maybe if Nori talked more the dizziness would subside and his head would clear.

Or maybe he just needed some water to cool his head off as he find himself licking his lips. ”Hn, I think it would be better if we did meet in the restroom. Be.much. easier.” He was still a bit bothered at Jun’s words before he left. He would go off later and bug him but for now he would try to keep Lucifer’s attention for as long as possible. Nori found himself leaning up against Lucifer before sighing to himself. He was actually feeling kind of hot, it must have been the effects of the alcohol or probably his earlier meal wasn’t enough. ”Feelin’ kinda hot. Maybe you’ll give me a hand to cool me off?” Usually when Nori was drunk he was always horny, but he wasn’t in the mood for sex just a taste. Regardless of how selfish it was. Perhaps, he was trying to seduce Lucifer but even he knew to be cautious. After all, Nori was curious about Jun’s reactions since he left him along knowing that he was potentially drunk.

Nori talking
                                              Others talking

Thoughts italicized
                                              Currently With Lucifer

Varjoaika

OOC: OMG THIS IS CRAPPY FORGIVE ME!

Ty_Takeda's Waifu

Bloodsucker

10,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

yogi✖
                          the fool

Before Aiden could answer Yogi's question, the male hopped over the counter and headed off. To this, the blonde frowned. Was everyone leaving him now? He couldn't be that boring, could he... But just as he himself was about to get up and walk away, Aiden returned and to his relief informed him of what happened. "A fight?" Yogi repeated, the worry returning to his eyes. "No one was hurt, right?" he asked, turning his head to look at where Aiden had ran over to earlier. He hated violence. Yogi just wished everyone could get along and be friends. Deep down however, he knew that just wasn't possible... And then there was that inner demon inside him, Silver Yogi. Now he on the other hand loved violence and even treated it like a game. Just thinking about it made a chill go down the young man's spine and it took some shaking of his head before he came back to reality.

Just as Yogi did, Aiden reassured him that Nori would be fine and after hearing those words, he nodded. Then he looked down at the sweet, alcoholic drink that he held in his hand. Yes, it was sweet, but there was one thing stopping him. The taste of the alcohol itself. It wasn't his favorite and he knew it would still be lingering underneath all the sugar. Still, Yogi didn't like wasting anything either... This was such a tough decision, small as it may be. "Well... um..." Yogi began, putting a finger to his chin. He thought about it for a few moments longer, deeply contemplating on what he should do, until finally he had made a decision. "... Sure, I guess..." he replied, gently taking the glass from Aiden's hand. He too swirled it around a little and stared at it for a minute. It was then that he looked back up at his friend and lifted the glass into the air as if he were making a toast. "Here goes." And with that, he drank the rest of the sweet concoction and once he was done, he set the glass back down.

"That... wasn't so bad..."

company: aiden, nori, and a few others > aiden and a few others
outfit of choice: x
ooc: not sure how i feel about this post...
but, uh-oh~ just how is yogi going to react after tasting some alcohol for the first time in a while...? >u>

User Image
"i'll be very happy if everyone laughs!"

Caffeinella

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
User Image

A drink, that’s all he wanted. Glancing at the bar Emmett bit back the groan that was starting to form in his throat and tore his gaze from where all the alcohol was. Throwing his head over the back of the couch he took to looking at the ceiling while the beat of the music coursed through him. Surprisingly it was a feeling that he seemed to enjoy and for a moment it almost distracted him from the lack of a glass in his hand. Almost being the keyword. Within minutes the music coursing through him went from pleasant and calming to annoying and uncomfortable. Idly he wondered if he could sneak over to the bar, squeeze in between the patrons there, and order his drink before anyone could get another word out. If worst came to worst and he had to wait around for a while he could always snuggle up to whoever was around. Maybe they would even take his mind off of things better than any shot of alcohol could, especially since he didn’t get drunk easily.

It was a pity really. Many thought he was lucky since he could drink for hours and not even be slightly buzzed but truthfully it was a curse. Whether due to his particular species or just from drinking for so many years Em had become near immune to the effects of alcohol unless it was drunk in large quantities. He was a person that drank to get away from his problems for a few hours but know he was even barred from that coping method. Pretty soon he was going to have to actually face everything that troubled him or risk death by alcohol poisoning, and a part of him still thought the latter to be the better of the two choices. Still debating internally he nearly forced himself to get up and head over to the bar, but the couch was just so comfy. Okay, so maybe he was just stalling. He was definitely stalling and he wondered exactly why he’d bothered to come. The Escape was always booming with business which meant crowds of people that he could usually handle, except when he got into emotional funks like this, then he wanted nothing more than to buy and drink a liquor store.

Just as he was getting ready to sit up and head over to attempt catching the bartender’s eye in the throngs of other patrons the sound of footsteps caught his ear. With all of the background noise from the club and so many people milling about he couldn’t have been certain about someone drawing closer but his gut suggested that’s what it was. Sitting up right away he straightened out and caught sight of a man a few inches taller than himself. Usually he wouldn’t be interested, on days like this one especially, but the other had actually spoken to him and once the words registered he could feel a gleeful smile melting onto his features. Not only did the guy that had approached him provide a little mild entertainment but he solved the inner turmoil that was previously coursing through him. Usually only drinking could bring up his mood when it descended into unpleasant territory but tonight that didn’t seem to be the case since he could already feel his earlier annoyance fading away.

“Evening to you as well, kind gentleman. I’d like two shots of whiskey and a gin and tonic to start me off.”

Right away he was pleased that things were going much better than earlier in the evening. Now he could have the drink, and a few more, that he had been craving. There was very little that could make his evening much better and even though he was comfy on this couch he’d probably migrate once he had some alcohol in his system. A much friendly version of himself tended to come out after a few drinks and he mingled better with the people that way. Turning his eyes back to the waiter he couldn’t help giving him a once over. Even though he came here often there were still good looking people to see and it honestly never grew old. “Ah, strong alcohol, dutiful staff, and attractive people. Now I remember why this is my favorite nightly hangout.” Reaching into his pocket he searched around momentarily for his wallet since he had to pay for his beverages. Most evenings he’d rack up a tab and pay before he left but tonight he decided to pay as he went. Pulling out some money, with more than enough for a generous tip, he leaned forward so that he could hand it to the waiter and a slightly flirtatious smile tugged at his lips. At this point he didn’t even care if the guy took note of his flirty nature or not since he was getting him a drink and that was all that really mattered.

Location: The Escape ┇ First floor tab Company: A waiter (Jun) tab Feeling: Pleased tab Wearing: Outfit tab OOC: Sorry about the crappy post and the wait.

User Image
kiri_chan08
User Image

tab
          tab

A last pull, Locke flicked the small chunk of a cigarette down towards the cement, pressing out the ember with a twist of his heel. "Yeah" A low, tentative drone of his voice, he gave a nod before turning to follow his friend towards the convenience store. Thoughts on the world, on the acceptance of races, Locke meekly recalled it didn't seem to matter which city he rolled through. There was always going to be some group of fanatical extremists that couldn't be bothered with the existence of creatures other than humans. In time, Locke was certain enough tension would begin to scratch that a spark would ignite an actual fire. And when that finally happened, who knew the results? An inferno, perhaps?

Distractedly wandering alongside Zeru as the male collected snacks and more, nothing had caught Locke's own eyes. His tastes were more specific, often only tempted into human food when something spicy was involved. Locke had a severe weakness for curry. Items purchased, store abandoned, they set back on a path through streets that took them back to their own studio apartment. Ascending the small set of stairs up to their door was a task much less daunting, and even Zeru seemed to have a handle back on his motor control. Alcoholic effect faded. It was just a dull hum in his temples at this point. Deftly flicking his key to his fingers, Locke lined it up with the lock, pushing and twisting to unlatch, allowing them both back into the cozy interior.

All done, the vampire had decided. The rest of his night would just be spent inside. Shutting the door behind him, his lazy silver gaze followed Zeru as he plunked his load of food onto the counter top in the kitchen before sluggish returning to the sofa. Plunking his own body down with a sigh, the blue haired male looked positively ready to collapse into slumber, though he did manage to question Locke's ability to sleep. Probably not. Taking steps over to the couch, Locke carefully dropped himself to sit beside Zeru, "Nah." Maybe just meek tingles of booze remaining, but the raven haired male stretched his arm across the spine of the sofa, on a curious quest propelled by lingering buzzes and subconscious urges alone.

With a struggle, shoes were kicked off, prying his toes at the heels until the article had come free. The same help was given to Zeru. And that's when the desire became a little more clear. Collecting Zee's legs rather easily, he laid them out along the length of the couch while he twisted himself, stretching out alongside him. His arm fell free of the couch, dropping to curl around the blue haired male as Locke set the side of his head against Zeru's temple. Then it struck. Something heavy. Annoying because Locke was running through racing thoughts, like what happened earlier, would it mean anything later? But those questions, and the struggling answers, wouldn't come with this heavy blanket slowing them down. Veil of exhaustion.

tiffizzle OOC

Eloquent Muse

User Image
User Image

By the time they had returned home, there was only a dull thrum of alcohol left in his veins, nothing that would keep him from walking up the stairs or opening the door at the very least. Still, with his arms full of bags, he left the door to Locke again, murmuring ‘thanks’ when it was held open for him. Making a beeline for the table, he more or less dumped the bags there, rummaging through them to find all that needed to be frozen or refrigerated before leaving the rest in a messy pile. They could wait till tomorrow in his mind, as with the dishes that still sat in the sink. Ah well. Hastily shoving things in any free space he could find, the fridge and freezer were soon full again with instant meals and snacks that would soon be devoured in the days to come.

Stifling yet another yawn, Zeru crossed the room to the sofa, having decided the bedroom was much too far for his liking. Sinking down into its soft embrace, he turned to look at Locke once the male joined him, a twitch of a smile forming at the male’s words. Of course. Typical Locke. It must’ve been nice, not needing to sleep as much as a mere human did. Realizing he ought to follow suit and kick of his shoes, something he had forgotten to do in the foyer, Zeru grumbled slightly, brows furrowing when they remained stubbornly attached to his feet. A short struggle later with a bit of help from Locke, Zeru was free of his shoes too.

Laughing softly, he was about to say something stupid about the whole ordeal when his legs were scooped up and made so he was no laying instead of sitting. “’sn’t the couch a bit small…?” He mumbled as the two of them were tangled together. It didn’t matter much he supposed, since surprisingly, this was quite comfortable. Hnn, okay. Shifting so he could use Locke’s arm as a pillow, Zeru hummed his content. “You’re warm again…” A rather obvious statement considering Locke had just fed not long ago, but at the moment, Zeru found himself marveling at the fact. “Thought…. You weren’t gonna sle…e…p…” Voice trailing off as lids drooped dangerously low, Zeru gave up soon after, allowing the lull of sleep to carry him off, and after a few seconds, he was no longer conscious.

( OOC )
                                                                ( Where am I ) Apartment
                                                                ( Who are you ) Locke
                                                                ( I feel ) tired

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff