Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Muse

User Image
User Image

Chuckling, Zeru shrugged, “I’unno, a hundred?” Laughing at his outrageous guess, Zeru was more than sure he was wrong, but hey, no biggie right? Alcohol buzzing pleasantly at the base of his skull reduced everything down to a state of ‘it’d be fine.’ Smiling at the words Aiden had left with him, Zeru gave a small appreciative nod and brightened up slightly. It was nice to be right. Turning his attention back to his drinks as the bartender moved away to serve the others, Zeru snapped his attention to the new addition to their company, frowning when Locke moved his hand away to push a shot glass towards the male. “Hey, no cheatin’,” He murmured.

Damn, how was Locke even able to talk properly anymore? Clearly he hadn’t had enough to drink. Well, that’d soon be fixed. Following suit, he lifted the next shot, giving it little time to cross from his lips to his throat, a rolling burn that soon joined the growing flames in the pit of his stomach. One after the other, each with more heat than the last. Wincing as the last one went down not so smoothly, Zeru could feel his temples throb persistently, though not painfully. A numb, bittersweet sensation had coated his tongue, and his face felt positively alight.

In short, everything was blissful. The lights, the vibrating bass that could be felt through the countertop, everything added to the buzz he was feeling. Glancing over to Locke, fingers were already reaching out before he had comprehended the action. Brushing against his cheek, Zeru grinned, “You’re cold…” Trailing down to his throat, the blue haired male hummed, a glaze settling in his eyes as he traced the scorpion tattoo, “’ungry Elly?” Leaning in, Zeru smiled, “Need a neck? I can lend y'mine...” Laughing at his second horrible pun of the day, the blue haired male returned to his original position, propping his elbow on the countertop and resting his chin in the palm of his hand as he flickered his gaze over to the near naked male. “Whatdya work as?” Stripper came to mind first, though Zeru wasn’t about to make any assumptions. He wasn’t quite drunk enough to do that yet.

Waiting until the absinthe came, Zeru curiously regarded the drink. A crystalline green, how charming. Perched atop the rim was a slatted metal spoon with a sugar cube resting there. Given a small glass of ice cold water, Zeru stared at the whole ensemble, unsure of how he was to do this. Watching what Locke did and mimicking it, the blue haired male poured the water over the sugar cube until it had completely dissolved. Stirring the drink, he marveled at how it had transitioned to a cloudy green. How unusual…Hnn…” Even from where he sat, without lifting the glass, he could smell the alcohol. Potent stuff… Not that he didn't already know that. Lifting it, Zeru cast a glance over to Locke as he brought it to his lips.

Hints of delicate flowers danced upon his tongue along with a refreshing herb taste. For seconds the haze lifted from his mind and Zeru tilted the glass back a little further, seeking out the origins of the taste. Anise that wasn't overpowering at all gave it a peculiar twist. A hint of bitterness nipped playfully at his tongue, bidding him to have more. Not nearly as heavy as the other drinks they had had, Zeru found he quite enjoyed this. Tinges of sweetness washed down his throat, reminiscent of the sugar that had been dissolved earlier. A swirling symphony of light and aromatic tastes gliding effortlessly into his body, not intrusive nor quite so burning. The Absinthe thrummed vicariously through his veins, eliciting a soft gasp from Zeru as he set the glass back down. “H-ah…” Seconds later, the brunt of the alcohol began seeping back in, and that coolness he had just experienced fell away to heat, unquenchable fire that seared through his body. Damn, he was gonna need something cold soon.

▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃
Credit for distorted brush set goes to So-ghislaine xxx

( OOC )
                                                                ( Where am I ) The Escape
                                                                ( Who are you ) Locke, Fae, Aiden, others I'msorryIdon'twannalisteveryone OTL
                                                                ( I feel ) content, a bit on guard, hazy
User ImageUser Image

Nori gave Kira a nod as he laced his fingers together. Now what should he have to drink? He didn’t open his mouths as he listened to Kira silently before nodding. ”And those are usually the easiest to suck dry. Nori didn’t care what Kira was up or the fact that he was currently selling his body. He wasn’t one to get in the personal affairs of others. He didn’t care and his attention was currently on the idea of drinking. Vodka?
                                              Nori found himself glancing from the corner of his eye again at Kira who’d current expression changed. It was as if he was gawking at a famous idol of some sort which made Nori turn around full, leaning his elbows on the counter of the bar. ”Oh it’s just you. He promised himself he would try and have fun and let bygones be just for today. Any other day it was free he guessed. ”Vodka….why not.” Nori turned his head over his shoulder slightly. ”Make that two Vodkas. Hey Kira what ya want?” He noticed the other male hadn’t ordered yet as he decided to turn his attention to Ahren and Kira. For now Nori didn’t want to talk to Ahren in fear of something distasteful coming out of his mouth.

He couldn’t force a smile either as he began his bad habit of grinding his teeth together. ”Looks like you have an admirer.” This comment was directed at Ahren since he thought he may as well talk to ease his mind. The white haired male wouldn’t get to him that easily although he had been meaning to talk to him about something. He decided he would remember at another time when things died down and most people were drunk. Although, out of the blue something cheerful and sweet swept across Nori’s face which made him turn to see what it was. Sweets, yeah he had his days’ worth of it already. He knew if Jun saw anything remotely resembling something sweet he would most likely throw it away.

So Nori wouldn’t ask to have one as he eyed Yogi. As happy as ever….always Nori nodded to himself at his own thoughts before he got an idea. ”Oh? I think we’re already good friends.” Nori found his attention going off in another direction as he decided to leave from Kira and Ahren side but he would be bake. After all, he had to get drunk and pass out somewhere. That was the goal but he doubt it…really did.”Something smells good, what is it?” Nori found himself leaning over Yogi’s shoulder to get a closer look. ”Oh~ That’s looks good but I won’t intrude.” He wouldn’t ask for one since they were clearly a gift. He found himself eyeing Aiden. ”Don’t eat all of them, you might puke.” Nori found himself chuckling faintly. Cupcakes, they were supposed to be sweet but Nori preferred a bit sweeter than normal. He wondered if Yogi’s taste buds were the same but he would ask at another time.

Nori talking
                                              Others talking
                                              Thoughts italicized
                                              Currently With Aiden, Collin, Kira

Varjoaika
                                              Kuurokochii

B a n a - P u
                                              Caffeinella
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

tab
          i LOCATION The Escape tab MOOD Amused (Drunk)
          tab
          tab COMPANY Zeru +More tab HEALTH 61%

"One hundred? Ouuuch, Zee!" A mocking expression of pain decorated his features, sharp silver hues flashing as Locke turned his gaze onto the blue haired male. "I'll-- I'll have you know, 'm only twen'y-four." Any hint of surprise from Zeru had Locke rolling his eyes; after all, the pair of them had grown up together. They both suffered through puberty together, though Locke's was a bit more of a challenge for obvious reasons. "Betchu Aiden's older than me," Locke flashed a cheeky smile the bartender's way, uncertain if that was even a truth either. Halves aged differently, he assumed, but perhaps they retained some of the longevity afforded by having vampiric blood. Perhaps not. Unable to remain quite fully focused on the train of thought, ponderous as Locke usually was, he found himself donning a sheepish and distracted smile as Zeru caught him in his ploy to relieve himself of one shot. "Heh. Caught me"

Vision blurred at the edges, it would be preposterous to describe the world as spinning, but it certainly felt as if Locke was in a little bit of motion. Maybe drinking so quickly wasn't his best idea. On an empty stomach. Bad idea. Well damn. The tendrils had long since crept down and away from his cerebellum, where the spindles of toxicity had dug in mercilessly. His fingers felt numbed, tingling, his cheeks flushed, nothing quite captured the elation afforded by booze except by saying there was a wildfire spreading through him. Stark contrast, of course, to his skin which was-- "What?" It took him by complete surprise to feel fingers tracing over the side of his face, painfully warm to his chill. Down a bit further, the pads followed the outline of his tattoo, working their way down his throat, further towards his collarbone. It shouldn't have pulled the shiver that it did out of him, given the heat that sunk into his flesh; but there it was: a harsh shudder carving its way down his spine.

It had taken years of good behavior, mindful of his mannerisms, ever watchful of his hunger, to keep himself at bay from Zeru. Living with a human had its pros, and certainly its cons. And here Locke was now, about to break a vow he made to himself. Too easily, it should be added. Leaning with a question posed upon his lips, Zeru was striking a chord that pleasantly, intoxicatingly resonated inside Locke towards his very vampiric core. "Yes." None too shy of his confession, it only seemed fitting to lower his voice to a mesmerizing whisper, having leaned in such a way to place his lips near the other male's ear. Heat emanating off Zeru, getting lost in the aroma— now quite laden with alcohol —, the pulse beneath his throat; Locke could practically envision and taste the coppery nectar on his lips. "If you're offering…" Puns set aside (which it seemed Zeru was on a roll with tonight), Locke stayed posed after taking another tantalizing breath composed entirely of his friend's scent. Exhaling as Zeru leaned away, silver hues tracked him as he leaned back in his seat, Locke mindlessly rubbed the tip of his tongue against a fang.

But with drinks arriving and serving as a welcome distraction, the vampire fumbled with his glass before diving into the process of preparation. A portion of absinthe already dumped into his ornate tumbler, it only took balancing a spoon riddled with holes on the top, sugar cube carefully set at the center. Sliding it beneath the trickle of cool, iced water, it drizzled onto the sugar cube, slowly dissolving it and diluting the drink. From a toxic verdant, it smoothed into a misty lime, swirling with the ingredients to make a concoction Locke always imagined as a potion. A silly, trivial thought, but the drink was amusingly reminiscent to magical elixirs. Its effects, however, were far from how story tales would describe such brews.

Lifting the glass towards his lips, Locke paused as he spied the cerulean glance he had been given. Uncertainty, perhaps? The vampire found himself grinning against the brim before taking a generous sip. Unlike the hasty shots of their other liquors, absinthe was one Locke preferred to enjoy, small gulps that he allowed to linger on his tongue. The taste was far from sharp, not caustic or biting, no harsh shivers from the impact of the alcohol. Near sweet on his lips, hints of ambrosial, the pace was different. Quiet and pleasant, and suddenly revving forward all at once. "Good?" Locke certainly was, giving Zeru a quiet chuckle before glancing down towards a glass much lighter than he had started with. "I 'm good"

tiffizzle OOC
x x x x« ♦x xa e l e n x x||• ♥ •||x xo s e l l a x x♦ »x x x x

♪♫Location: The Escape♫♪

««────────────────────────[♥]────────────────────────»»
User Image

Entertaining. That's the best word for the two he was watching. He'd given a simple shake of his head when asked if he wanted a drink from Aiden and when asked by the blue haired one. He didn't feel like drinking when it was still so early in his shift. He was glad the two didn't seem bother by him joining them.

"I'm used to drunks, have to be, so it won't deter me." He stated simply. He wasn't entirely surprised when they one brought up Fae working there. He gave a small nod but felt the need to reply with words, especially to answer the blue haired one. "Ya, I do. A dancer. And I'm good. Besides, I don't think he likes that you're sharing." He said with a small laugh, gesturing at the blue haired one who'd said no cheating. He slid the glass back over to the other man and glanced around the bar. He did recognize a few people now, but his break would be over soon and he didn't have time to go socialize with everyone he knew.

He was only really catching bits and piece of their conversation, that didn't include him, and when they started looking more like they were a couple, Fae looked for a polite way to excuse himself. It wasn't that he hated couples, he actually thought they were cute, he just felt uncomfortable around them. Looking towards the second floor he noticed that it wasn't as lively as it normally was and that was his fault. It was time for him to move upstairs now and get back to work before his boss realized that he'd yet to lay his magic in the usual places.

"Well, as much as I'd love to continue this small conversation. It looks like I'm intruding and I need to get back to work. thanks for the company, even if only briefly." Fae said politely before hopping of the stool and walking away, avoiding contact with any club goers that crossed his path. He made his way around the bar, throwing a quick wave good bye to Aiden. He made hiss way upstairs and begun dancing, once again releasing his magic to make its web across the floor.

This was his safe place, the place he felt most at peace, and he loved working here. He never really had to deal with any of the bad drunks, those usually were on the first floor, and he wasn't crowded in. He didn't feel trapped up here and it came through in his dancing. He had many admirers at the club, many that came just to see him, but none ever pursued him outside the club. They were only interested in his dancing and the drinks at the club. Fae didn't mind, they didn't cause him problems and so long as they were buying drinks, they would consider to be welcome in Fae's book. He was pleased with himself because it was his magic and talent that made him useful for his boss, a man that Fae actually looked up to.

««────────────────────────[♥]────────────────────────»»

♪♫Company: Two club goers♫♪

Eloquent Muse

User Image
User Image

Nodding as much as he could without having the room spine, Zeru echoed Fae’s words, “Dancer…” close enough right? Watching as the shot was slid back towards Locke, Zeru grinned cheekily, “Gotta drink it now~” No escape for the vampire, not on his watch. Watching the near naked male slid off the stool, he was much too slow in his reaction, and it wasn’t until the blond had disappeared from view completely did Zeru think to murmur, “G’bye~” Turning back to Locke, he laughed, “Yeah… real good…” By now, the club was bustling with life and noise, all of it echoing through his mind as his vision swam slightly, objects and people slipping in and out of focus as he stared down at his empty glasses.

Hmm…” Lazily dragging his fingers over the rim of the Absinthe glass, Zeru felt like he was going to spontaneously catch on fire if he stayed in this stuffy place any longer. “Heyy~ Hey Ellyyy~ Les go outside… Or…sumthin’.” Provided they could walk. Yeah, he seemed pretty steady still. Carefully sliding off the stool, a hand reached out to snag Locke by the hand after dropping a hastily calculated amount of money on the table. There was more than was necessary, but that was fine since sometimes he ended up paying less. In the end, it evened out he supposed. Tugging the vampire through the hoards of bodies, Zeru could feel his fine motor skills rapidly degenerating the further they travelled. Feeling the ground tilt ever so subtly, he stumbled, pulling Locke with him as he more or less crashed into the corner of the club.

Unn…” Groaning, Zeru turned so he was facing his friend. Laughing at his own screw up, Zeru lazily laced his fingers together behind Locke’s neck. “That was… dumb.” At this point, he didn’t even know what he was referring to, the first things to come to mind ended up being the first things tumbling out of his mouth. Pulling Locke in closer, Zeru laughed again, leaning forward to latch his lips onto the side of the vampire’s neck. Biting it playfully, he drew back soon after, cerulean hues positively glazed over and giddy with intoxication, “Gotcha~” It was a more innocent rendition of what would be transpiring between them soon enough, and Zeru shot Locke a silly smile at the thought of being able to repay him in some way.

( OOC )
                                                                ( Who are you ) Locke, Aiden, others I'msorryIdon'twannalisteveryone OTL
                                                                ( I feel ) intoxicated
User Image

tab
          i LOCATION The Escape tab MOOD Toxic (Drunk)
          tab
          tab COMPANY Zeru tab HEALTH 59%

Damnit. With the shot slid back in front of him, Locke dropped his eyes warily to the liquid swirling mockingly inside the glass. "Ah, yes" Drawling on a farewell, Zeru beat him, even in the length of the delay from departure to acknowledgement. Giving a defeated sigh, it was a struggle to grasp the tiny shot glass in his fingers, lifting it up to meet his lips. A pause, reluctance in his motions, but if Zeru was handling all that alcohol, so too could the vampire. Draining it down, it hit like explosive shrapnel tearing through his guts, surely the last blow to his withering sanity. Setting the glass back, upside down of course, Locke hummed low in agreement before setting a glazed set of silver hues onto Zeru. Fire beneath his skin, the infamous creep of numbness sinking in, ignition and ready to detonate.

Raking slender fingers through raven tresses, Locke wavered on his bar stool before shifting to turn himself, slipping to his feet with a wobble. Automatically reaching to withdraw his wallet from the back pocket of his jeans, Locke snapped up a glance to catch Zeru beating him in that too. Damn, this alcohol was making him sluggish. Still… A few extra bucks for tip added to the pile, Locke wagered that was plenty for their reckless demands of Aiden tonight. Jamming his wallet away just in time to feel fingers thread with his, the pair began a precarious navigation of the swaying maze of bodies; the alcohol made the sea no better or easier to transverse. He teetered on his own steps, careening with the tilt of the room until something abruptly took him crashing.

With a wall to catch him from a terrible impact, Locke glanced towards his hand planted at the corner before dropping down the male before him. A bit of twisting, it was obvious from the foolish simper decorating Zeru's lips that he was entirely out of it; and Locke not much better. "Y'okay?" Poisonous chuckle on his lips, Locke smoothed his other palm on the adjacent side of the wall, slender arms wrapped around his neck and pulling him tantalizing closer. "Weeell, I though' it wus quite graceful." Another laugh, amused and tickled, probably much more than he should have been. One could thank the persistent buzz and drone in his head for that. The pleasant noise was cut short by the set of teeth nipping beneath his ear, earning only a bemused, yet heady purr from the vampire.

"Like y'r en-thoo-zee-umn." Wow, that came out all wrong. Screw it. In their own little corner, their own little world, bass thrumming off the walls, Locke pressed his weight more heavily against his friend, leaving him utterly trapped against the nook. Not trapped. Zeru wanted this, and it would only take a few words to stop him in his tracks. His hands slid away from the wall, one tracking its way alarmingly low until finding a spot too hook his fingers on the male's left hip bone, the other glided until chilled digits had a gentle hold near his jaw. A careful tip, mindful angle, Locke leaned forward to-- Ah, but those lips. More tempting than any throat, burning hunger or otherwise-- Or was that the alcohol talking? Exhale. His next breath had his nostrils feeling singed, entirely spicy and twinged with the aftermath of their booze, tantalizing flesh and the subtle hints of Zeru beneath.

Wetting his lips, entirely subconsciously, his silver painted gaze had lingered another moment before his mind solidified the decision. "Changed m' mind," Locke mumbled slow, doing his best to properly express the syllables. Sliding the pad of his thumb over a warm cheek, Locke shifted to hover only a breadth of space apart, intoxicatingly close, unbearably close. Even with an undead heart, the beat had quickened, anticipation setting him alight though the chill served to try to slow him down. Grating his fingers against the subtle bone of a pelvis, Locke snaked his arm around Zeru's waist until the grasp had them cozily pressed up on one another. "I wanna kiss you."

tiffizzle OOC

Kaebier's Husbando

Aged Strawberry

User Image

xxxxxAhren Godfrey
                                                      ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

A cool smile met Ahren's lips as the bartender's attention turned on him, affirming his request. He waited patiently until the shot was poured and then handed to him, Ahren plucking the small glass off the bartop. "Danke schön." He gave his thanks with a curt nod. "Just keep the vodka coming, please." With that Ahren was about to take his shot, but stopped short with the glass to his lips when addressed by someone nearby. Golden irises shifted off to the side from where he leaned against the bar, falling upon a younger man with piercings and colorful hair. He claimed to find Ahren familiar, though in all honesty the feeling wasn't mutual. Certainly he would have remembered seeing someone as unique in appearance as the one addressing him. Then again when it came to everyday people it was hard to keep Ahren's interest.

Eyebrows rose higher as the young man continued speaking, spewing out compliment after compliment on Ahren's behalf. The shot remained unconsumed, the white haired male maybe just a little bit taken aback though you wouldn't guess it with his ever stoic expression. When he was finally allowed a small window of opportunity to say something back, a small amused chuckle reverberated in his throat, giving a tilt of his head. "My, do you feed everyone's ego like this or am I just special?" It wasn't really a question that needed an answer but clearly this guy liked to talk, so he'd oblige him. "Just call me Rook." He smiled, giving a nod then as he finally returned his attention to his much desired drink. He knocked back the shot, a warm sensation following in suit. The familiar, pleasant burn of alcohol.

"Another please~" He waved to Aiden, setting the empty shot glass down. As he did this he noticed a somewhat familiar face beside the colorful male he'd just been talking to causing a bemused grin to tug at the corners of his lips. Ah, he actually did recognize this one from the clinic... Ripped into him pretty hard at one point about the side-effects the drugs were causing too, if he remembered correctly. Naturally Ahren had probably said something at that point to rub the man the wrong way, or so he surmised by the sour note in his voice. It wasn't necessarily that he had a temper, but if something needed to be said Ahren usually didn't hesitate to say it regardless of what "feelings" were involved. It was impossible to hurt something you didn't have, so.

"Hallo wieder... Small world, isn't it?" He acknowledged Nori, appearing all but oblivious to the man's obvious irritation. As the second round of drinks were served up, Ahren took his into his hand gingerly, cocking a brow at Nori's observation. Admirer? He glanced at the colorful haired male, giving a small chuckle. "I guess I do tend to have that effect." He offered Kira a smile before devious narrowed eyes turned to Nori. "Jealous?" Maybe it was the fact that Nori wasn't a fan, but Ahren couldn't help but poke fun. As someone else approached the bar with a box of sweets, Ahren took his second shot, drawing in a sharp breath and slowly exhaling it. He lifted his eyes then, allowing it to pan the club slowly. Maybe he'd break from the bar soon and find someone else to bother...

“Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴀ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ sᴡᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ﹐ ʙᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Gʀɪᴍ Rᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ.”
                                                      ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

| | Where - The Escape | With - Everyone at the bar | |
                                                      User Image User Image User Image

Eloquent Muse

User Image
User Image

Reee-leee?” Genuinely flattered for a split second, Zeru paused before letting out a laugh. Oh wait, Locke was joking. Raising a brow, he didn’t understand the first time what Locke was trying to say, though after a few repetitions, it sounded enough like ‘enthusiasm,’ that Zeru assumed that’s what the male had been trying to say. “Hnn…?” Noticing the abrupt shift in Locke’s demeanor, he let out a contented sigh as cool fingers contacted heated skin. Now that was nice. Head tilted carefully to the side, fingers wound themselves in the vampire’s shirt, unsure if this would hurt or not. Maybe the alcohol would dampen any pain he felt, rather likely if he thought about it.

A tongue darted out to lick lips, reminding Zeru of a wolf preparing for its meal. Heart racing a little faster, blood rushing in his ears, Zeru directed his gaze at the wall inches from his face as Locke leaned in, only craning his head back when the male mumbled a few words. For a moment, he thought the male didn’t want to feed off of him entirely and strangely enough, Zeru felt a painful twist of disappointment. Wait. Why was disappointment painful? …Must’ve been the alcohol… Nodding numbly, Zeru was about to unwind his hold from the male when the vampire’s hold tightened instead of loosening.

"I wanna kiss you."

Say what, say what? Was he having auditory hallucinations too now? Dang, well that had never happened before. Still, he felt a seed of doubt, planted their by their proximity and the fact that Locke didn’t seem like he was going to be letting go any time soon. “Kiss… me…?” Raising cerulean hues up to meet mesmerizing, auric silver ones, every time was literally the first time, and like each instance, Zeru felt an abrupt lack of air as a result. Feeling the initial surprise drown beneath the surface of alcohol, Zeru smiled happily. “Sure thing Elly~” Zeru had kissed before, though it was never anything special. A peck on the lips, on the cheek… meh. It was supposedly something you did with those you loved, but personally, he didn’t feel much when he received or gave them. Just a bunch of… wetness…

Tilting his chin up, Zeru pressed a soft kiss against icy lips, shivering slightly. Tasting alcohol, which was a given, there was something else beneath. Slightly sharp but refreshing too. What was it? Though he was curious, he wasn’t about to keep his lips pressed there just so that he could mull it over. Pulling back, he grinned, “There, y’happy Elly?” He hoped so… Or wait… Had Locke not wanted a kiss on the lips perhaps? If he hadn’t…. oops.

( OOC )
                                                                ( Who are you ) Locke, Aiden, others I'msorryIdon'twannalisteveryone OTL
                                                                ( I feel ) intoxicated

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
User Image

“The day after tomorrow you’ve got two board meetings, a personal greeting from Mr. Wilson to consolidate a business deal, the usual paperwork in the office for two or more hours, and then dinner with a group consisting of numerous companies CEOs to lay the groundwork for future business deals.

Emmett allowed his personal secretary, Haruki, to drone on endless about all of the work that he’d have to get done. He’d done his fair share of business today; he’d been at the office since seven in the morning and was only going home now at eight thirty at night however the cycle seemed to continue on. Rinse, wash, and repeat tomorrow all over again. If he could have resigned from his position without getting reprimanded by his grandparents then he would have done so long ago, but it just wasn’t possible. There were too many responsibilities and after six years of working at the company he was invested deeply enough that his position wasn’t something he could entrust to others’. While he may hate the job and the workload that comes along with it not everything about it is inherently bad which is what keeps him going day in and day out. Smiles from those working under him or the offers of being able to come out for drinks force him to remember why he works so diligently and what will occur if he takes to slacking off or getting sidetracked by unimportant personal desires.

“—mett. Are you paying attention to a word I say, Emmett?”

Startled green eyes turned away from the window they had been staring out of and focused in on Haru who was looking mildly annoyed at being ignored. Smiling apologetically Em settled back against the plush leather seat of his personal car and gestured for his secretary to continue on with whatever he had previously been saying. It was rare that he ignored whatever the other had to say since he treated the man like his own personal advisor but lately his focus had been less than ideal. At work he remained levelheaded, hardworking, and charismatic because he needed to be to get his work finished properly but once he stepped foot out the door it was like a switch was flipped. All matters concerning work were set on the sidelines and he became more absent minded than he normally was which tended to annoy his secretary to no end. The serious and strict nature that defined him at work morphed into a more laid back and carefree personality that allowed others’ to come to him. Realizing that Haru hadn’t started speaking again he looked at the male with confusion clearly expressed on his face. “Is everything alright? Usually I can’t get you to be quiet and now you’re just silently staring at me.” He got a glare for his smart-a** remark but that meant that nothing serious was wrong even with them just sitting outside his apartment building instead of going inside.

“Should I stay the night? You don’t look all that well.” Even as the words left the other male’s mouth he was reaching a hand out and placing it onto Em’s forehead. Right away he leaned into the touch and nestled up as close as he could get. He was heavily reliant on being close to others’ and being showered in affection often or else his mood plummeted. However things were slightly different with Haru. He dated anyone that would have him for short periods of time and then wanted nothing to do with them but his secretary never went anyway even though he took care of him like he was a child. It didn’t matter what form of love anyone showered him with since he was willing to take whatever he could get his hands on. Depending on whom he's with and his mood the more needy and clingy Emmett would shine through and there are very few people he trusts with that side of himself. It's like a secret that he feels the need to keep since most of the people he has dated saw him as strong, flirty, and carefree instead of clingy, romantic, and desiring to cuddle. Before he knew it Haru had both of his hands cupping his face and he was examining him with such a serious expression that he couldn’t help but laugh.

With ease he removed the hands from his face and slowly opened the car door. Usually the driver got it for him but he didn’t feel like making the man go out of his way especially when he was more than capable of doing it himself. Turning his eyes to his secretary he could tell that the other was not pleased with his behavior and wouldn’t do him any favors when he reported back to his grandparents. “I’ll be fine, you shouldn’t worry so much.” Slowly he started to get out of the car and enjoyed the slight chill in the air as the evening breeze blew against his skin. Turning around he leant down so he could finish his conversation with Haru and hopefully not annoy him anymore than he already had. While he enjoyed watching the reactions and responses to some of his more annoying behavior Emmett didn’t like the after effects of pushing his secretary too far, especially since he had to see him more than any other person he knew. With one hand resting on the hood of the vehicle he smiled gently as if to reassure the male. “Tomorrow is the first day off we’ve had in a long time and you should worry about relaxing yourself.” Before any protests could be made he continued on speaking. “If it’ll make you get off my back and take a real day off I’ll call you once I get home from Escape tonight, okay?” His voice was teasing as he stared the other down and for a moment he thought that the arguing wouldn’t cease with Haru being so stubborn about this but finally he nodded and shooed Em away from the car so that the door could be shut.

Turning on his heel he started towards the front of his apartment building though he made sure that his car turned the corner safely before starting up the steps. After his greeting to the door man that diligently did his job he was inside and on the elevator that would take him to the top floor. Having a high paying salary and rich lineage put him in a position of not desiring for anything plus he was a person that would rather spend his money instead of letting it pile up endlessly. Saving was one thing but being incredibly cheap with it wasn’t something he could approve of. The sound of the elevator dinging signaled that he had reached the top floor and his current train of thought was dropped right away. Fumbling around in his pockets in search of an important component he grinned when finally pulled out the key that would let him into his apartment. As he stepped out of the elevator there was a small hallway that he needed to travel through first but his eyes landed on the plush couch right before. For a moment he expected to see his latest lover seated there waiting for his return but that wasn’t a possibility since they’d broken up yesterday. Words ran through his mind as he recalled all of the nasty one’s his ex-lover had thrown at him though the one that hurt the most was being told he would die alone since no one would ever truly love him. He assumed that it was said out of anger, since the other looked to immediately regret it, but that didn’t make it weigh any less on his chest nor did it stop his mind from reeling at the implications that kept him up all night.

He’s probably right anyway. Flinching at the thought he realized that the key was digging into his palm nearly hard enough to draw blood and slowly he loosened his grip on it. Imprinted on his palm were the indentations of the key and before he could get caught up in his thoughts, which would no doubt lead to him breaking the key, he walked around the corner to where his front door stood. All he wanted at the moment was a drink, or maybe an entire bottle, and to get out of his apartment for a while. Even though he had just gotten home it was too silent for his current mood. Not many breakups hit him this hard—though he suspected that the words hurt more than losing the actual person—but this one had and his emotions were heavily out of whack. There were healthier ways that he could go about getting them back on track but drinking any problems away was usually his go to solution. Most of the time it worked and he wasn’t one to change something that wasn’t broken. Once he’d gotten the door unlocked Em tossed his keys and the briefcase that contained work related nonsense onto the kitchen counter before starting to strip off his suit. A shower was the first thing on his agenda before he would even consider stepping outside. Every single muscle he owned was far too tense and he needed to redress himself into more comfortable clothing before heading out to The Escape.

For a half hour he felt completely at peace. With water cascading down over him and all of his daily stress washing off down the drain he was much more relieved as he stepped out to towel off. After a majority of him was dry, with the exception of his hair since that required blow drying, he secured the towel around his waist and went about doing anything else that needed to be completed in the bathroom. Ten minutes later and Em finally stepped into his bedroom where an outfit was already laid out. Smiling gently at Haru being overprotective and being slightly amused with how much of habit not choosing his own clothes had become he tossed the towel to the side as he started getting dressed. It didn’t take long before he had the entire outfit on, his hair tied up with a clip, and the towel hung back where it belonged. Now that things were in order he could gather up his wallet and keys before calling for a taxi. He’d allowed his driver to take Haru home for the night and that meant he now needed a ride. Heading through the streets at night wasn’t his ideal way to get there, though he could take that route if the need arose, plus he was probably going to attempt drinking until he couldn’t drive himself home so not having a car would ultimately be for the best.

As he headed for the door Em reached for a black jacket and threw it on before stepping into the hallway where the elevator was. While he enjoyed the night air it wouldn’t bode well for him if he managed to catch a cold or anything else of that nature since his secretary would never let him roam freely if he didn’t care for his own well-being. Shutting the door behind him he made sure it was locked and walked quickly down the hallway as he pressed the elevators call button. It only took five minutes for him to reach the lobby and outside he already caught sight of the familiar taxi that tended to pick him up often. Since he paid and tipped well the driver was usually always at his beck and call plus he was reliable. Picking up his pace he reached the vehicle and quickly pulled open the passenger seat door. It took but fifteen or so minutes to reach the club and truthfully he was far too eager to get there. The drive passed by quickly since there wasn’t much traffic and the driver was capable of finding short cuts when there were long lines of cars at stoplights. Once the taxi stopped in front of the club, that was already starting to crowd with people, he pulled out money from his wallet and handed the bills directly to the man. Opening the door he pocketed his wallet and turned to look at the other. “Pick me up at the usual time?” They had a routine between them that worked well for everyone involved and he grinned when the driver nodded his head. As soon as the door was shut the cab pulled away and he was left with the task of getting into the club.

It took a minute or two to shuffle around the crowd and greet those that he knew. He frequented the place quite often so it wasn’t uncommon that he knew most of the other people that stopped by just as regularly as he did. Right away his eyes landed on the bar and he noticed the crowd that was keeping the bartender busy. Idly he wondered if it was worth it to go over there and get in line for a drink. Technically that was what he had come for but he was more than willing to wait until things died down around the bartender. Nodding his head at the decision to go elsewhere for the time being, he was far from antisocial but with his current mood he didn’t desire condensed crowds or at least not until he had a couple drinks, he paused to scan the club. There were a large number of spots where he could flop down on the first floor or he could even head up to the second floor if he so wished. Frowning he thought that the second floor wouldn’t be such an ideal place since he wanted to be able to see the bar when a spot freed up, or he could at least get a drink without having to squeeze through people, and the first floor was where he wanted to be for that. Spotting a sofa that was unoccupied Em wandered his way over to it since there was a prime view of the bar from where he was planning to relax. Plopping down onto the plush seat he leaned back with a contented sigh, pleased with where he was currently although he still yearned for a drink in hand to make his evening complete bliss.

Location: Apartment ┇ The Escape tab Company: A sea of faces. tab Feeling: Relaxed tab Wearing: Outfit tab OOC: Well here it is, finally.

User Image
User Image

tab
          i LOCATION The Escape tab MOOD Toxic (Drunk)
          tab
          tab COMPANY Zeru tab HEALTH 57%

"Yeah," Locke breathed, reassuring tone laced with his intoxication. Bit of a pleasant slur, but who wasn't struggling with syllables and coherency at this time of night? Driven by coquettish desire, expanse of tingles and heat along his scalp, it seemed okay to be entwined in the corner of the club with his friend of many years. You won't regret this in the morning. Amused grin splitting the vampire's face, Zeru chirped an eager response before tipping against him. A little bit of heat to his chill, the pressure was sweet and… adorable, compared to his usual encounters. It was fleeting, offering Locke only a glimpse of taste before Zeru leaned back again with a gleeful smile. Too innocent for his own good. Locke's own smile had softened, threading fingers through light azure tresses as he cradled with a hand by the nape of the neck.

"Not quite," he purred, the usual velvet back in his voice as wanton urges thrust and revved back up to full throttle. Entranced, mesmerized, the vampire acted of his own accord, driven entirely by momentary want's and need's. Another breath left his lungs before filling again, a cautious tip back forward had their lips connecting once again. The pace in this was slow, but deliberate, lips parting to taste a certain fire the vampire was lacking in. The inevitable flare hit deep in his stomach, igniting similar to alcohol, but entire intangible. Crash and burn. Getting lost… Locke exhaled through his noise, breath tickling before he drew in another. Lip-locked with his head tilted, eyes having fallen shut, Locke politely slipped her tongue over Zeru's teeth before delving further.

Entwined, heat flourish, bitter taste intermixed with the undertones of something sweet. Fingers crawling beneath fabric until tips of his nails brushed over flesh, this was the type of abandonment a vampire shouldn't dance with. Snaking his hand further up Zeru's shirt, he dragged the pads of his fingers lightly back down, following the bumps of his spine before dipping dangerously far at the back of his pelvis. Wait. Maybe. Twist and slither of tongues, Locke tipped just enough away to break contact, which did little to quell the sumptuous friction between their hips. "Should I" Stop? Giving up on finishing, he lavished the expanse of skin between jaw to shoulder with slow kisses. Meticulous caress of lips on hot skin. It was hot in here, wasn't it? Can't tell. Trailing back up again, Locke caught the delicate flesh of Zeru's earlobe between his teeth before pushing his lips to it, "Maybe some… fresh air…?"

tiffizzle OOC
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Maestro del desastre
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Horatio Sin'Carnioso

User ImageXXXXXXXX

Horatio started to feel drunk all over again. No...not drunk. Dizzy. Really dizzy. His head was hhurting too. He didn't expect just one punch to the face to have such an affect on him. If he had to guess, he might've had a concussion. He's had worse, surely he could get through the night. It was be nice if he had some old-timey smelling salts to get his a** back into gear, if only to get rid of the hazy surrounding him. The driving bass of his music wasn't helping any. With every loud thump of the subwoofer, his head lurched in pain. If this kept up, he'd be sick. He had to do something. He put one of his longest remixes on and decided to come down from the booth for a minute. Grabbing his self-proclaimed Bag of Tricks, he took out a bottle of nondescript pain medication. He figured it was Oxycontin. Something that powerful always made him feel...well...normal or at least functional. Which was an accomplishment for someone who blacked out last night and apparently went on for hours afterward. He took the pills dry but his throat was still pretty sour with the taste of last nights liquor. Did he even eat last night? He really wasn't feeling too good.

Ese idiota me va a comprar algo lindo cuando él se disculpa.

Balis always apologized after he lost his temper and took it out on Horatio. At about 4am, he'd get a message from the demon saying how sorry he was and if Horatio would just come back, he'd really make it up to him. Oh and he did. In spades. Honestly, Horatio was getting tired of the man's temper. Sure he'd dealt with some violent men in the past but Balis's attitude was really starting to interfere with his work. Still, he was afraid that Balis would find someone else soon. He probably wanted someone a little less needy and available at all times of the day. Neither he nor his wife could fill those requirements. With every break up, he promised he'd never fall for another demon but it happens. It always happens and he always regrets it.

Briefly, he wondered exactly what he did last night and what those people had payed him for. Better yet, why did Balis let him keep the money? He'd hadn't counted it yet but he knew there was more than $300. Hell, he didn't even ask what they were smoking last night. It sure as hell wasn't normal weed. He just remembered that he wanted to clear his mind. The anniversary of Danny's death was coming up. Three years to the day and he didn't want to face it just yet. The drunken calls he got from Danny's mother still accusing him of killing her son only made the drive to forget even worse. They only got more and more frequent as the day drew closer. He wished that woman would just die of alcohol poisoning already. Hell, he hoped he'd beat her to it. Just as the thought crossed his mind something hit the back of his throat and he gagged. Okay. Popping the pills dry was a mistake. He needed some water. So he high tailed it to the bar. The song was almost over.

“Hey, Aiden. Siento molestarte. But I really need a bottle of water. Could you toss me one really quick. Te lo devolveré. I'll make it up to you, I promise.”

With: Aiden and his partrons
Thoughts: Gonna be sick if I don't drink something decent...I should probably eat too.
Translations: That idiot better make this up to me./ Sorry to bother you. / I'll pay you back.

Eloquent Muse

User Image
User Image

Soon Locke’s hand found a similar purchase to that of Zeru’s, and as they drew apart, he felt a frown put a dampen on his spirit. “No?” About to ask what Locke had wanted then, he fell silent as lips covered his own. Alright, he was fine with being shown too. Lips moving against his, Zeru felt his eyelids flutter shut, losing himself in Locke’s taste, invading every corner of his mouth, the coolness of the male unfairly addicting, more so because it was what Zeru wanted right now. Trying to draw in air however he could, he stiffened as a tongue slipped into his mouth, teasing his own to respond in kind. W-w-whatttttttt! Trying to act unperturbed by this new development, Zeru found himself in a battle of sorts, with him trying to get Locke out of his mouth while the other did the opposite.

At some point, he found this much more arousing than he initially thought possible with kissing. Tightly gripping onto the male as a means of support, Zeru’s breath hitched as a hand trialed up his spine before raked back down, sending an onslaught of shivers branching out from the contact. Adventurous isn’t he? Zeru thought upon feeling fingers delve slightly past his pelvis. Feeling Locke break away from his now numbed lips, Zeru took the time to try and send some strength back into his legs. How did that happen? Still dumbfounded by the effect a kiss had had on him, he decided to blame the alcohol, that and the fact that it was Locke doing this to him.

Should I…

Filling in the blank from hearing the note of restraint in Locke’s voice, Zeru opened his mouth to speak, only to have no sound come out. Friction between their hips, more kisses trailing over his heated skin, a cool burn on his lips, the wondrous haze of alcohol… It was impossible to think straight. Anyone who could was clearly godlike. Even in his haze however, one thing was clear; any notion of stopping would be unacceptable. Zeru wanted this, even though the why of the matter had been shrouded by a metaphorical fog. “Don’t you dare…” He grumbled. If Locke left him in the state he was now, the blue haired male had a feeling he’d be more pissed than anything.

Lips against the shell of his ear had his stomach flipping pleasantly and he grinned, “Ye-eep…” But before that… reaching up, his finger traced lightly around Locke’s lips, as an impish spark took a hold in his eyes, “You gotta teach me how to kiss like that.” Now he could understand a little more why people were described to have ‘jelly legs’ after. Having said his piece, Zeru pushed his weight against Locke, moving them both away from the corner and to the side where the backdoor was conveniently located. Seconds later, darkness had engulfed them, the area dimly illuminated by a single, flickering streetlamp.

Feeling the cool air against his feverish skin was enough to elicit a contented sigh from Zeru, and he leaned up against the opposite wall after stripping off his jacket. Yeah, this was much better. Glancing towards Locke, he tilted his head with a demure smile, “Wanna continue where we left off?” The offer had two connotations, and Locke was welcome to understand it however he wished. Hell, he could take it both ways too if he wanted.

( OOC )
                                                                ( Where am I ) The Escape > Outside The Escape
                                                                ( Who are you ) Locke, Aiden, others I'msorryIdon'twannalisteveryone OTL > Locke
                                                                ( I feel ) intoxicated

Timid Friend

" Drunk words...."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aiden Tiller

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

Aiden nodded towards the silver hared man as he requested another shot of Vodka. He ducked beneath the counter once more to pull up a slender bottle with a clear liquid inside, pouring it into a shot glass and setting it in front of the man before gathering the emptied ones scattered about the table. He turned his attention to the Vampire and his human companion as they requested Absinthe. He gave them a short nod before setting everything up, placing it on the counter in front of them in it's standard set up.

He ran a hand through his hair gently before turning his attention to Nori and Kira. "Vodka? Sure. One second please." He said as he grabbed the clear bottle, still sitting on the counter, pouring the other male's drink before replacing it in it's proper spot behind the bar. he was rather surprised that Kira hadn't ordered anything yet, but knew it was because he was distracted. It seemed the silver haired male and Nori knew each other. However, he chose not to question it, instead turning his attention to the dancer who had said he was going to leave. He gave him a short wave good boy before turning his attention to the crowd at hand, moving the box of cupcakes behind the counter, lest someone have sticky fingers and an appetite for sweets. he was sure yogi would be more devastated than he would, but he didn't really feel like dealing with the whole situation anyways.

He relaxed slightly, now that the rush was over, nodding and waving goodbye to Locke and Zeru as they decided they would go. "Be careful. " he said simply, knowing full well that they were quite intoxicated. Being that way on the streets was asking for trouble, but he knew Locke was capable of handling himself as well. Whatever the case, he figured they'd be fine. He looked to Nori's comment about the cupcakes. "Trust me, I'm well aware of how sweet he can bake things." he said with a chuckle and a fond smile towards his blonde friend. "Though thanks for your concern." he said. He noticed the DJ running up to him, looking worse for the wear, and asking him for a bottle of water. "Sure. Don't worry about it. I've got you covered on this one." he said, handing him a rather large bottle of water. He knew he worked hard, and obviously felt sick, judging by his pale complexion. "If you need to sit down, feel free. You should probably eat something." he suggested with a nod towards an empty seat.

Where: Behind the bar.
With: Lots of company. (Kira, Nori, Yogi, and Ahren)
Mood: Pleasant
Thoughts: My my, seems like everyone wants my attention tonight. not that that's too uncommon.
Out Of Coffee: Okay, just got back from practice. I'm super sore omg. ;;
EDIT: Sorry I didn't even see your post there friend!

"..are sober thoughts."
User Image

tab
          i LOCATION Outside tab MOOD Toxic (Drunk)
          tab
          tab COMPANY Zeru tab HEALTH 55%

Breath a bit uneven, tension in his friend; a sober Locke would have picked up the subtle hints that Zeru was experiencing something daunting and new. But drunk Locke couldn't tell the difference, except that he hadn't been shoved away which he eagerly took as a green light to continue. Having left lingering icy kisses back across the male's jaw, the vampire at last leaned far enough away to capture the gaze of cerulean hues in his own set of silver. Meandering somewhere between sanity and recklessness, Locke wore a gentle smirk, wolfish but far too kind for the predator that he was. Don't you dare. Finding himself pulling in his bottom lip with his teeth, taste of the lingering bittersweet remnants of their kiss, Locke knowingly shifted the weight of his hips. "If yoou insiisst," bit of an extra hiss, a slight slur, Locke was enamored by the smile Zeru wore, a haze of happiness in having been the reason for its appearance.

Teach… him…? Did Zeru not know how? Wading through the inexplicable surprise Lock felt, he stumbled after shaking his head, blur to the world. "S-sure, anyt'me you wanna." At Zeru's less than cautious insistence, they both backed out of the corner, Locke a little more teetering than he meant before his body reacted to the shift. Stepping more smoothly, he slipped through the backdoor after the blue haired male, breaching the chilled night air. Not that Locke could tell. Quieter darkness embracing them, the bass could still be felt, but dull and less penetrating. Less thought shattering. The sights, dizzying aromas, ecstasy of lively energies, all dampened to a more pleasant hum shielded by a barrier of brick.

Staggering forward to meet Zeru, Locke elected to place all his weight into his arm, planted above the other male's head as the vampire towered over him. "Nerv'us?" Sliding the fingers of his free hand back against Zeru's jaw, he repeated the motions from earlier, brushing his thumb over a high cheekbone before tilting his chin up. It was Zeru's first time, after all; and even against the reckless haze of alcohol, Locke had an overwhelming urge to remain gentle. Tipping his face downward, Locke softly pressed his lips back into Zee's, far more fleeting and chaste compared to the one they shared just moments ago. Dragging down the same path along his throat, Locke sighed against the heat of his skin, "Does-en hurt, jus' a pinch~"

Just a pinch. Having never been fed on himself— a vampire feeding off another vampire would be ludicrous, wouldn't it? —Locke wasn't too sure if the description was correct; he never bothered to ask his prey. Swallowing dryly, he pressed his lips against warmth, the steady rhythm of a pulse just beneath, so close. Giving Zeru another gingerly caress with his fingers, Locke pulled back his upper lip before sinking lengthened canines in, only a small amount of resistance before the skin broke. Within moments, every beat of the male's heart brought sweet crimson bubbling up, slow laps and sucks pulling the precious liquid life force to his tongue. It was always easy, entwined the way they were, Locke bowed and connected at the neck; most passerby's made the innocent assumption pairs in this manner were lewdly up to no good.

Close enough. A vampiric kiss certainly did have pleasant consequences. Something to keep the prey distracted, pleasantly numbed and lost to ecstasy; it kept the vampire safe while he fed. Sumptuous liquid dripping on his tongue, down his throat, unlike others Locke had tasted, Zeru was positively addicting. So much so, that alongside the heavy fog of booze, Locke felt entrapped by the taste, unwilling to let go. Just a little more… He felt a sigh escape him, droplet of red tracking a path from the corner of his mouth.

tiffizzle OOC

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces