Runner (just died and re-animated) 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 8 ]
The only good zombie, is a dead one. 0.56521739130435 56.5% [ 26 ]
Plant 0.065217391304348 6.5% [ 3 ]
Animal 0.021739130434783 2.2% [ 1 ]
Other 0.10869565217391 10.9% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 > >>

Tiger Cop's Senpai

Gabriel looked away from the woman as she made him aware of how suspicious he was being. He wasn't normally like this, but he was a bit sleep deprived. He couldnt sleep for the past 4 or 5 days. When he tried, he was almost killed by a few walkers that had been dormant in the attic. He hadnt found a safe place to sleep since. Gabe avoided looking at the woman,however kept an ear out. They were going through a thicket of trees, and there wasnt a single zed. She must really clean out the place. There were blood splatters scattered along the trees and ground, but it was obvious that the bodies had been dragged and most of the bodily parts removed from the premises. Smart, really helps prevent the plants here from getting infected. He remembered seeing his first infected plant. It was horrifying. The way it just took control of the body and moved. He shuddered. She brought himkto a treehouse built in one of the tallest trees. Why would I be? Falling from a tree is the least of my concerns... She motioned him up, and she followed asthey climbed upwards....

Loyal Wolf

10,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
There was a porch all around the treehouse so that one could observe below safely and even use a sniper rifle to kill anything nearby. Once up in the treehouse, she spun around quickly, grabbed his left arm, pulled him so that their bodies were touching, and looked at him right in the eye "Who are you?" she asked in a deadly serious tone. He heard a click and he could feel the barrel of a gun pressed against his stomach. Gabriel may have been fast, but Iris was faster. She had been in the deepest part of the city when the virus when south and she had learned that speed was everything. Plus, she wasn't sleep deprived like he was. She had slept on rooftops and set traps that made noise to wake her if anything got within ten meters of her.

Tiger Cop's Senpai

Gabe, focused on his surrounding and not the woman, was caught by off gaurd when she had pulled him in for a surprise interrogation. From what he could see, she had a small pistol, perfect size to conceal it from him. This wasn't the first time he had a gun pulled on him, many group didnt trust him after he revealed his technical abilities. Some he had to leave, other he had to defwnd himself. Although she had great speed, he knew she couldnt match his instinct, even in his weakened state. In equal time to her taking him hostage, he pulled a single pin stitched to his computer bag and slammed it into the pin holding the handgun together. Within a split second, he had disassembled the barrel. And at the same time , she pulled the trigger. He braced himself, but no shot was fired. Had he been any slower at ALL. He would've been dead. He looked down at his hand and saw blood leaking from a thin piece of steel. Apparently, he pushed the sharp pin so hard that he went through and stabbed his hand. Weak from fatigue and sleep deprivation, it was enough for his vision to blur and strength to fade.I could ask you the same questsdnm..... he mumbled as his visioned darkened. The last think he saw before he fainted was her annoyed yet surprised face...

Loyal Wolf

10,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
She sighed "I ask for someone's name, not wanting to harm them, and the idiot hurts himself" she muttered to herself with the shake of the head as she tossed the toy gun pieces aside, picked him up with some effort and laid him on her couch. She wrapped up his hand after putting disinfectant on it then put a blanket over him, going over to her weapons' table and beginning to sharpen her machetes, make bullets, and clean her guns as she waited for him to awaken. She heard something outside and walked onto the porch. She just sighed and walked back in with a bitterly sad look on her face and went to her table again before she started humming a soft song.

Tiger Cop's Senpai

Gabe's mind became clear as he started to wake. As he slowly sat up, he remembered what had happened, he became alert but then curious as he saw the woman that had almost killed him. He felt rested now, and he glanced at his hand . The needle was gone and the wrapped in gauze,, but his gaze reverted to the woman. She was stong and fast, and better at surviving than any person he had met. He knew he stod no chance against her. Gabe was glad he practiced assembling his 9mm when he still had it. It was now lost somewhere out there thanks to a horde he had stumbled across quite some time ago. Gabe them started to see how beautiful she was, however deadly, and... she caught his eye. Gabe flinched back and put his hands up in fear as she she abruptly stopped humming and turned to face him.

Loyal Wolf

10,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"So, can I ask you who you are this time without you impaling yourself with a needle?" she asked but thistime she was smiling, obviously teasing him as she stood up and went to a back room. When she returned, she had a can of peaches, some bread and a gatorade. She held them out to him "I'm Iris. I didn't mean to get you so spooked that you would hurt yourself earlier, but I needed to see if you were capable of handling yourself. I'm afraid you got hurt for nothing since that was a toy gun..." she said, kneeling down to his level.

Tiger Cop's Senpai

Gabriel

"Now that the world it at a loss for its technology, it is more important than ever..."

Company:Iris
Action:Conversing
Equipped:Nothing

Gabe looked at his hand, reminded of his carelessness, as she walked out of the room. She came back with food and refreshments, and revealed the truth about the gun. Gabe's face flushed red with embarrassment, "No wonder, it seemed to come apart too easily, i thought it was just a different model, but it was just fake..." He had felt so accomplished being able to do that with only one hand. Wait, how id she know to grab his left hand? She couldn't have known about his exo(I'm just calling it that from now on), unless she had been spying on him. "Well Iris, my name is Gabriel, but I prefer Gabe. I'm fine with my injury, I've suffered much worse. and I don't mean to be rude to your hospitality or anything but... How long have you been following me and how much did you find out, aside from my name apparently." He needed to know. With all this supposed testing of skill, was she looking for a well equipped and reliable ally, or just some toy to mess with? He really hoped it wasn't the latter...

Loyal Wolf

10,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
((To your question, missy, yes, and you don't just jump into someone's roleplay without the permission of the person who made it...))

She smiled a bit at his embarrassment. At least that showed he was human on the inside. Some people, at least by now, had either lost their humanity or their sanity. She was glad to see that he still had both "Well, at least a week. I was savving in the hospital where you had attracted a huge horde of runners. I hadn't seen anyone alive for months, so I thought I'd see if you were worth checking out. That and if you were ok. I may not look it, but I actually like helping people" she said then stood up and stretched "I only saw that arm of your's in action when we first met and knew if I surprised you, I might get a pretty bad injury" she smiled at him "Does that answer your question, Gabe?"

Tiger Cop's Senpai

Gabriel

"Now that the world it at a loss for its technology, it is more important than ever..."

Action:Cpnversing
Equipped:Peaches

He began to eat the peaches as she replied. So the hospital... and she only knows about the exo... He thought for a moment. "So did you bring me here so that I could help you, vice versa or both? I know how to build certain mechanics, which you probably figured out already. However, I have to admit, I'm not skilled in shooting. I can handle a handgun, but I prefer to use my own designs." He thought back to how she obliterated that horde, it would be nice to learn and acquire some skill in fighting, and he figured he would have to make something for her in return. he could always give up one of his exos, it would be simple to make another sometime along the road...

Loyal Wolf

10,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"I actually brought you here just because you're another person. It gets lonely, but more to the point, I wouldn't mind having someone have my back" she said as she walked over to her desk. She grabbed a gun and before she offered it to him, she held up a finger "Never use your gun unless you're either in really big trouble or stealth is no longer a factor. Can you promise me that?" she asked him.

Tiger Cop's Senpai

Gabriel

Action:Conversing
Equipped:Handgun

"Thanks, I have some ammo, but I hardly use it. Actually, since it's safe up here, I want to work on something." Gabe now could see Iris's true intentions, so he decided to trust her. He opened up his computer bag, slightly revealing its contents and electronics, and pulled out some tools, wiring, a nail-gun, and his solar battery. He set it down on a nearby table, and set his battery in the sunlight, although it seemed that the sun was already halfway down. Gabe swiftly and carefully started working as he reached the inner mechanics of the device. He added wiring, inserted some nuts and bolts, electric amplifiers, and other electronics. He was glad he finally had the time to work on it. Soon he would have it finished...

Loyal Wolf

10,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Oy, Nova, don't!" she shot a command and just in time before a black, fuzzy head had been about to steal one of the pieces of bread on the paper plate that Gabe had been unfocused on. The black german shepard lowered his head then looked at Gabe, whining "Oh, don't beg him for his food. You already ate your kibble for the day" she spoke to her pup, who was acting as if he hadn't heard her.

Tiger Cop's Senpai

(I'm dropping the layout for now))

Gabe stood motionless as the German Shepherd at the bread and proceeded to give him puppy eyes. "I don't mind, I had peaches already before you brought me here. I didn't realize there is a dog up here... He tossed up the last of the peaches as Nova jumped to catch them." I wonder how she gets it up here "I'm just about finished with this.." Gabe screwed the two halves back together and loaded a five pack of nails into the nail-gun. " This is what I prefer, less recoil and less noise. Normally would have a lot less power, but I amped up the voltage and pressure. Easy to find ammo, and you can find loads of it in local hardware stores. All it needs is some juice. " Gabe plugged in his solar battery to the gun and strapped it into his bag." Now to test it." Gabe aimed it out of the tree and fired. The gun let out a concentrated burst of air, they could hear the sound of the sharp nail sailing down. "Damn. I over amped it." To show what he meant, Gabe fired the next four shots. With each shot, the nail went slower, and the gun got quieter. By the fifth shot, the gun poofed and the nail fell to the floor. " The battery isn't meant for high powered bursts, so the gun just drained it. It's probably gonna be a while until I can get enough supplies to reprogram it." It was almost night. Gabe prepared his leftover equipment, leaving the nail-gun. "Well I'm off to get some supplies. Better start now if I'm to get this working within the week He lowered his goggles as he started for the exit..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff