Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sakurii
Nosferatu
((name: Nosferatu
student))

(with russain accent) Private Nosferatu, reporting and awaiting orders!

(with no accent) I mean, uh... "here"
She was running towards the field she was late for PE again. Aww s**t Im late She ran strait into Nosferatu and fell on her butt. "Oww... sorry..." she blushed.

*reaches down and helps her up*
Its ok...whats your name?
Sakurii
Talon The Hero
*then runs in to the hottest girl in school* whoa sorry sweatdrop
[who you talkin to?]
mareal
Talon The Hero
mareal
*hears the bell ring* huh already time for the next class
whoa whats your name??

mareal yours
*he walked to his locker and takes a bag with white powder. Then he walked to the parking lot, where he met up with another student.

No ones following you?

100 % sure....

The other student hands over 2 000 dollar to Eddie. Eddie smiles and kisses the money. Then he hands over the white stuff.
You still get the kick?
Yeah...
And the other kids still wants some?
Yeah....
Good.....Nice to do business with you!
Eddie smiled as he walked to next class.
mareal
Talon The Hero
mareal
whoa whats your name??

mareal yours
talon
name: Cyr
teacher/student: Student

*walks down the hall, her headphones blaring. sighs, and opens her locker, pulls out a binder and slams it shut. she walked past a few classrooms, looking into each. folds her hands behind her head and leans back a little as she looks for something interesting to do*
Talon The Hero
mareal
Talon The Hero
mareal
whoa whats your name??

mareal yours
talon

nice to meet you ^_^
mareal
Talon The Hero
mareal
Talon The Hero
mareal
whoa whats your name??

mareal yours
talon

nice to meet you ^_^
i g2g to my band class im a durmer c ya later
Nosferatu
Sakurii
Nosferatu
((name: Nosferatu
student))

(with russain accent) Private Nosferatu, reporting and awaiting orders!

(with no accent) I mean, uh... "here"
She was running towards the field she was late for PE again. Aww s**t Im late She ran strait into Nosferatu and fell on her butt. "Oww... sorry..." she blushed.

*reaches down and helps her up*
Its ok...whats your name?

"Uhh...." she bites her bottom lip and smiles the pink getting brighter. "Sakuri whats yours?" She gets up and brushes herself off her black mini skirt fit snugly and low round her hips. Her white tank top sat tighton her chest and her boots seemed to be a little scuffed....
Talon The Hero
mareal
Talon The Hero
mareal
Talon The Hero
mareal
whoa whats your name??

mareal yours
talon

nice to meet you ^_^
i g2g to my band class im a durmer c ya later

oh really cool ........................ well c ya
Eddie follows a boy. He walks towards the toilets. No one else is there. The boy enters the toilets and Eddie waits outside. Eddie takes a syringe and fills it with a drug. A doze large enough to kill a person.The door opens and the boy looks surprised.Eddie....
he smiled, but eddie looked mad.
You ******** my girl....
what?
you ******** my girl....

No no, Eddie, understand, it wasn´t me, it was...
He was trying to buy some more sand for his hourglass, but Eddie wasn´t selling any. Eddie pressed the syringe in the boy and kicks him back in the toilet. The boy tries to get out, but the drug is quick effective, and the boy dies in the toilets. Eddie walks off to music class and grins.
*Walks into Algebra class just as bell rings*
Sakurii

"Uhh...." she bites her bottom lip and smiles the pink getting brighter. "Sakuri whats yours?" She gets up and brushes herself off her black mini skirt fit snugly and low round her hips. Her white tank top sat tighton her chest and her boots seemed to be a little scuffed....

(over loudspeaker: will nosferatu report to the office, please)

Ugh...got to go. But i guess ill see you around later? Sorry about your boots.
( pm me sometime. wink )
*go's to band on the way there i thinks in head* if are band could record at a studio tomorrow night
Nosferatu
Sakurii

(over loudspeaker: will nosferatu report to the office, please)

Ugh...got to go. But i guess ill see you around later? Sorry about your boots.
( pm me sometime. wink )

Smiles and almost follows him then stops herself. Guys never usually made her act that way. "Ok Maybe we could meet up at lunch later...." she smiled then thought why would he want to sit with her. "Actually your probably dont want to so..." she trailed off and began walking towards the school........

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff