Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Duck

xFallenx
do you people like anima? Heehee sorry that was random. Not trying to sound like you. Just wondering.

Haha. Thats funny. I like anime.
good! You are a very smart child!

Hygienic Duck

Haha. I get lost in the drawings... because... I cant freakin draw like them!!! Haha.
I wouldn't be here if I didnt like anime. I also like to read manga. =P
Ultra_Flame
I wouldn't be here if I didnt like anime. I also like to read manga. =P

why do I totally dubt that? But its good you like it!

Hygienic Duck

Reading ish fun.
Depressed_Lil_Kotanu
Reading ish fun.

reading is fun. You should read Lord OF The Rings! If you seen the movies and loved them, you most likly will love the books! However, they are long.

Hygienic Duck

xFallenx
Depressed_Lil_Kotanu
Reading ish fun.

reading is fun. You should read Lord OF The Rings! If you seen the movies and loved them, you most likly will love the books! However, they are long.

Yeah. Read them. Also read Star Wars. Theyre complicated to read. To me. But I finshed them.
Hmm... *bored laying back looking at the sky*
I havent read Star Wars, but Lord Of The Rings was really good! I loved them. I read themm when I was in 3rd grade.

Hygienic Duck

*jumps on ultra_flames stomach* I read all five Harry Potter books. It was nice. I really like year 5. Order of the Pheonix.
I read the first but then stopped. I think I might read the rest.
Depressed_Lil_Kotanu
*jumps on ultra_flames stomach* I read all five Harry Potter books. It was nice. I really like year 5. Order of the Pheonix.
I didn't read any of them, and i probably never will. Not a harry potter fan. I like redwall better. =0
Ultra_Flame
Depressed_Lil_Kotanu
I didn't read any of them, and i probably never will. Not a harry potter fan. I like redwall better. =0

Redwalls good!
Yes, its my favorite books. I read 4 or 5 of them so far.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff