1,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Shukujo No Shadou
pimp_solder
nekoumi
Quote:
*the firey tiger demon smelled her coming and snarled, getting down low to the ground ready to kill if he had to*

*she heard a faint snarl and smiled wickedly*hungry are we.*she conjured a large peice of meat as she turned the corner and spotted the large tiger. she laughed happily and in a sing-song croon said*here kitty-kitty

*he was temped to go but tryed as hard as he could to stay where he was, he hadn't eatten in 2 weeks, he was starving, he slowly began to come to her,still low to the ground*

(~Perhaps adding a link to your signature would be better, it is rather large...)

(would it make it easyer for you if i tolk one off?)

1,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
nekoumi
Quote:
*he was temped to go but tryed as hard as he could to stay where he was, he hadn't eatten in 2 weeks, he was starving, he slowly began to come to her,still low to the ground*

*she laughed happily and sat on the ground, her gold eyes glowing slightly. She put the meat a foot in front of her, then conjured another peice and held it ready for when the tiger finished the first. Her silver hair danced lightly in the breeze as she said, her voice still a sing-song croon*here kitty, i won't hurt you

*he began to eat it still snrling softly not trusting her for a second*
pimp_solder
Shukujo No Shadou
pimp_solder
nekoumi
Quote:
*the firey tiger demon smelled her coming and snarled, getting down low to the ground ready to kill if he had to*

*she heard a faint snarl and smiled wickedly*hungry are we.*she conjured a large peice of meat as she turned the corner and spotted the large tiger. she laughed happily and in a sing-song croon said*here kitty-kitty

(~Perhaps adding a link to your signature would be better, it is rather large...)

(would it make it easyer for you if i tolk one off?)

(~It doesn't bother me all that much, you may wish to take one off at least, and perhaps provide a link to the other if you want people to view it, since it exceeds the actual size allowment for signatures. ^_^; Just a suggestion since some people can get rather agrivated about it...)
Quote:

*her smile widdened and became littl-girlish as she held the peice of meat out to the tiger. The jewel on her forehead began to swirl with her emotions*
((anybody here???))

1,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
nekoumi
Quote:

*her smile widdened and became littl-girlish as she held the peice of meat out to the tiger. The jewel on her forehead began to swirl with her emotions*

*he stared at her then at the meat, he slowly got closer and began to eat it out off her hand*
Quote:
*he stared at her then at the meat, he slowly got closer and began to eat it out off her hand*

*she laughed happily and cautiosly began to pet him behind the ears*

1,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
nekoumi
Quote:

*she laughed happily and cautiosly began to pet him behind the ears*

*he snarled when she touched him*
Quote:
*he snarled when she touched him*

*she sighed sadly and withdrew her hand, she called in another peice of meat and held it out to him*
((stupid computer...won't let me post, g2g, sorry,pm me if you want))

1,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
((ok cya))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items