Welcome to Gaia! ::

*hyatt fought the dragon each taking a blow from each hyatt jump and flip she looked graceful the came in the middle of riyus battle she kept to her back flips leading the dragon down as soon as the dragon was off the hill hyatt fought miore with it*"excuse me ladies"*she said to the men fighting*
Whats wrong Sakuya? Why have you said not said anything yet? Oh, I'm sorry i forgot let me just remove my sword from innside your body 4laugh
*chases after hyatt and the dragon*
Sakuya ignored his ingorant comment. Riyu was without a weapon and Sakuya's sword had been trusted into his shoulder.
"Riyu..your humorus notions wont save you now..." Sakuyatwisted his sword deeper inot Riyus shoulder.
"You will fall today Riyu..."
Riyumanu
Whats wrong Sakuya? Why have you said not said anything yet? Oh, I'm sorry i forgot let me just remove my sword from innside your body 4laugh
*hyatt hearing him jump in his dircretion as the dragon blew fire the other way*"what a child"*hyatt then jump on the dragons back saying a spell the dragon fell asleep*
Excel Hyatt
Riyumanu
*hyatt hearing him jump in his dircretion as the dragon blew fire the other way*"what a child"*hyatt then jump on the dragons back saying a spell the dragon fell asleep*

you put a dragon asleep,that's amazing! blaugh
Sakuya Akira
Sakuya egnored his ingorant comment. Riyu was without a weapon and now his sword had been trusted into his shoulder.
"Riyu..your humorus notions wont save you now..." Sakuyatwisted his sword deeper inot Riyus shoulder.
"You will fall today Riyu..."

*Riyu pulls out one of his tech nines and transforms the gun *

sorry not today Sakuya

*he pulls the triger and a HUGE blast comes out and takes half of Sakuyas body*
((crap i gtg but it was fun cyas)) blaugh
hmph. Sorry but i had to do that Sakuya I had no choice
hey you in the blue why are you chasing some one who is battling a dragon? are you crazy?
Riyumanu
hey you in the blue why are you chasing some one who is battling a dragon? are you crazy?

It was so exciting,i wanted to see it all. and i can protect myself with my magic!^_^
oh,btw i'm Seraphina,Sera for short.
Ok then Sera carry on
((hold on on sec,gaia's being stupid))
Riyumanu
Ok then Sera carry on

((back))
I'm a mage in training!
I'm pretty good at healing spells.

How about you? oh,and who was that guy you where fighting?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff