Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Hahaha, cmon now Riyu is that all you can muster?!" Sakuya askeas he drew near Riyu. Befro he touch Riyus blade, Sakuya spins to his left and lands right next to Riyu without making contact with his sword. Sakuya quickly raised his hand right into face. He to mutterd a magical spell and then a dark energy sphere shot out of his hand and fired right into Riyus face.
Name: Misaio Il Imella
Race: Cereberus Demoness
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Growling lowly as she caught the scent of strangers. Her fangs shown in the dark moonlight. Her emerald eyes glimmered with malicious intent. She knew what had happened. She caught the blood of her kin. Someone was trying to harm her people.*
Excel Hyatt
*hyatt heard the men about to fight so she wonder closer wanting to watch she was a skilled wizdar and fighter she wanted to she want magic conter spells and defenese they hadher glow still around her grew black but it seemed to shine too like a gold it hovered all around her for miles*

*sees the glow in the diatnce*
what could that be?
Riyumanu
Sakuya Akira
"Hehe...i've finally found you..Riyu" a dark grin streaks across Sakuya's face as he has finally spotted his opponet after so long of search. Sakuya holds out his hand in front of him and the a cloud of darkness apears in his hands. Then Sakuya reaches into the darknes and pulls out a sword that is inveloped in a cloud of pure darkness.
"Riyu prepare yourself!!1" Sakuya yeals as he leaps inot the air for a full force horizontal slash.

*Riyu holds up his sword and yells a mystical spell and transforms his sword into a much much bigger sword*

COME GET ME!
*hyatt watched *"those are frist grade spells "*she watch more as she did she remebered she had left her sword in the dragon she went back to get it dthen returned sitting in the same spot her glow followed leaveing a path of flowers as she went and came*
*hyatt watched *"those are frist grade spells "*she watch more as she did she remebered she had left her sword in the dragon she went back to get it dthen returned sitting in the same spot her glow followed leaveing a path of flowers as she went and came*

*follows the path of flowers and see hyatt*
um,hello...
*hyatt heard the men about to fight so she wonder closer wanting to watch she was a skilled wizdar and fighter she wanted to she want magic conter spells and defenese they hadher glow still around her grew black but it seemed to shine too like a gold it hovered all around her for miles*

um,hello...
((ahem..FYI you could dodge....just a thought sweatdrop ))
(hey man i haven't even swung my sword yet)

*Riyu speaking from behind Sakuya*
So I see that you have fell formy dark illusion trick even that girl from on top of that hill noticed it *points to the hill* what a fool

*riyu runs to Sakuya and stikes his back sliceing through his back bone all the way to his lungs and stops there*
Seraphina312

um,hello...*hyatt turned sheing another girl hyatt quickly grabed her sword and chanted a spell *"ey ees gnithon elim "she was in the middle when she stoped"who are you how did you find me??" hyatt then looked up seeng another dragon landing then blowing fire at her *"move*"hyatt pushes the girl ou tof the way of the fire but the fire continued she looked back at the people who where fighting them seem okay then hyatt turned getting smack by the dragons tail*
*after getting smack she got up her cape flew off and he black glow took over as far as the eye could see hyatt sword gold glowed as she fought the dragon *"it my lucky day"*
"....hehe..hahahahah..HAHAHAHAH!!" Sakuya stumples momentarily. Blood driping from his back.
"Well done Riyu..well done..but.." Sakuya still kept the same smug expression. Then the drakness from his sword enveloped him, and quickly his wounds began to heal. After a few seconds the gash was completly gone.
"But Riyu..you of all people should know....you cant kill me with a meager sword attack such as that. Sakuya then turned to face Riyu.
"Now i shall show you more of my power..." he said as his eyes become engulfed in a black fire. Then without warning instantly apeared befor Riyu and trusted his sword into his shoulder.
Excel Hyatt
Seraphina312

um,hello...
*hyatt turned sheing another girl hyatt quickly grabed her sword and chanted a spell *"ey ees gnithon elim "she was in the middle when she stoped"who are you how did you find me??" hyatt then looked up seeng another dragon landing then blowing fire at her *"move*"hyatt pushes the girl ou tof the way of the fire but the fire continued she looked back at the people who where fighting them seem okay then hyatt turned getting smack by the dragons tail*

ahh! oh no,are you ok?!
*fire comming twords the*
"Holy Barrier!"
*a blue shield covers them and protects them from the blast*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items