• Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
a girl about 14 is sitting down on the ground with her eyes closed
Hey you do you need some help

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"no" she says with her eyes still closed "but it seems like you do.....i can smell the blood"
Yeah but what are you doing out here?
Riyumanu
*Riyu cuts through ceberus with his transformed katana*

Finally that took long enough

*Riyu sees that he had a deep cut and was bleeding bad*

I need som help

*appers!*
i'll help *heals you with magic*
there,are you ok?

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"sitting what dose it look like....." a small smile crosses her face as she sits there "what are you doing out here?"
She walks quickly over a small piece of land , her face is covered in darkness under the brown bear hood that rested above her head, the only thing that could be seen under was a pair of clear glasses , her hands lay in her pockets and her steps cracked the ground , a dark aura was presented around her as she walked , she was in no mode to deal with anyone.
Seraphina312
Riyumanu
*Riyu cuts through ceberus with his transformed katana*

Finally that took long enough

*Riyu sees that he had a deep cut and was bleeding bad*

I need som help

*appers!*
i'll help *heals you with magic*
there,are you ok?

Yes thank you
"Hehe...i've finally found you..Riyu" a dark grin streaks across Sakuya's face as he has finally spotted his opponet after so long of search. Sakuya holds out his hand in front of him and the a cloud of darkness apears in his hands. Then Sakuya reaches into the darknes and pulls out a sword that is inveloped in a cloud of pure darkness.
"Riyu prepare yourself!!" he yeals as he leaps inot the air for a full force horizontal slash.

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Riyumanu
Yeah but what are you doing out here?
"sitting what dose it look like....." a small smile crosses her face as she sits there "what are you doing out here?"
*a girl about 16 came up the hill battleing a dragon the dragon whiped and blew fire the young girl finnaly pluged her sword into her oppents chest the dragon immdally colapes the girl hooded her face she walked away from the fight wounded but not badly she saw the group of people and sat closeing her eyes she had some short of glow not normal*
Sakuya Akira
"Hehe...i've finally found you..Riyu" a dark grin streaks across Sakuya's face as he has finally spotted his opponet after so long of search. Sakuya holds out his hand in front of him and the a cloud of darkness apears in his hands. Then Sakuya reaches into the darknes and pulls out a sword that is inveloped in a cloud of pure darkness.
"Riyu prepare yourself!!1" Sakuya yeals as he leaps inot the air for a full force horizontal slash.

*Riyu holds up his sword and yells a mystical spell and transforms his sword into a much much bigger sword*

COME GET ME!
name:seraphina(Sera)
Race:human
history:White mage in training.
personality:nice,strongwilled,a little clumsy.
*hyatt heard the men about to fight so she wonder closer wanting to watch she was a skilled wizdar and fighter she wanted to she want magic conter spells and defenese they hadher glow still around her grew black but it seemed to shine too like a gold it hovered all around her for miles*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff