Welcome to Gaia! ::

G0REgeous

"Mmhmm...Well. I suppose if you're offering I'll help myself. I'm always up for trying new things."

Rather Lucas was keen to her caution or oblivious to the obvious, he would snatch a straw from the bar and slip it into her drink. He'd let out a sound of intrigue, finding himself okay with the "Slime". Although not bad, Lucas would stay with his original beverage. So taking one last sip, Lucas' eyes looked up to Melody so he could give her a little wink.

"I should get back to my friend...unless you'd like to join us. We're traveling together but we've stopped here to rest for a bit."

Shameless Bloodsucker

10,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
DarkKingJilly

Heart pounding and thoughts racing Melody scrambled for an appropriate reaction. She took a sip in order to gain more time to think.

"I want to go and learn more about this guy. I need to know what it is about him that feels so different. But he could be dangerous. Oh what am I thinking? I'm an adult now and have more skills! I can take care of myself- right?" Partially due to her curiosity, and the other part to prove she wasn't a coward she agreed and followed the man who called himself Light to the table he had referred to.
Phantom_Knight_x_

User Image
════════L I L A H & K A R U════════

Did this man really brush her off as if she was nothing? How dare he. Her lips curved up, her knuckles cracking from her fists being balled so tight."Well well...it's been a long time since i've had to do something like this." she whispered, meeting the gaze of an average guy at the bar. Her eyes gave a ghoulish glint, and the man slowly approached her.

"I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are..." the man whispered, his voice seeming rather monotone.

"Yeah yeah, tell it to the world. Look, I have a job for you human..." she whispered, and the confused human nodded his head, merely trapped under her incantation. She whispered something in ear, and the man nodded, walking over to the bar. Without warning, Lilah had vanished from the crowd.

He went back to his friend, who happened to be in ear shot of Ian. "Yo, I just went to the bathroom and heard the weirdest commotion outside. That amazing girl from earlier, sounds like she was getting pretty tossed around out there. Come to think of it, wasn't that redhead giving her trouble?"

User Image[
G0REgeous

"Hm."
Pulling up a chair for Melody, Light welcomed her to his end of the bar. "So. Tell me about yourself. Along with new things I enjoy hearing about new people. That's half the fun of traveling, I'd say."

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

"I'm not surprised the two of you worked that out after dealing with Raphael and Inferno. But with you ousted from power, your probably right. Wonder if this town would even survive after all is said and done." Once more Arc would lift his glass to his lips and finish off his whiskey, and let out a low sigh. "It's probably best that we don't stay in any one place too long."

The demon would just watch as more and more people flooded into the bar, and the noise level rose higher and higher. He had chose a more run down bar in hopes of not having to worry about a big crowd, but it looks like he wasn't going to get his wish. As Lucas got up and walked towards a woman for whatever reason, Arc would only shake his head and make his way outside. It had grown to crowded and noisy for him to be able to enjoy himself in the bar any longer.

As he exited the bar he would eye the cowboy leaning on the wall, and spot Eiji helping a woman up off the ground. At least it was peaceful outside under the stars. The demon would head south, the way that they had come from when entering the town, hoping he could find a nice patch of grass to stretch out in.

DarkKingJilly
Eiji lightly helped her to her feet while still holding her hand. "I'm glad, I believe we are in the town of patzeo." He said looking at the bump on her head. "I have some medicine in my room for that bump on your head." He said with a soft smile.

If only the cowboy had been able to overhear Arc and Lucas's conversation, the night might not have proved to be such a complete waste so far. As it stood though, he hadn't gained anything overly productive from the crowded bar, aside from seeing a bunch of faces he didn't recognize. Only time would tell which faces would turn into a more worthwhile story.

If he stuck around for another hour or so and got lucky, the mood of the bar would hopefully change as the inhabitants became inebriated. This meant either loose tongues, or it'd just get rowdy...

Relentless Lionheart

EijiSamuari
Eiji lightly helped her to her feet while still holding her hand. "I'm glad, I believe we are in the town of patzeo." He said looking at the bump on her head. "I have some medicine in my room for that bump on your head." He said with a soft smile.
lyrical smiled as she nodded " ok, um ..I believe I didn't catch your name..mine is lyrical symphony " after she spoke her name she gave a high pitched bird call and waited for a Goshawk to land on her shoulder and this is blizzard ..my companion
Eiji smiled as he watched the bird flew gracefully down, landing on Lyrical's shoulder. "My name is Eiji Shinjo of the Ramgon." He answered not missing a beat. "This way, my room is on the second floor of the inn."

Shameless Bloodsucker

10,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
DarkKingJilly

Feeling as if she had put off Lights friend by following him to the table she stared at his retreating back. Could he be put off by her presence she wondered. Her chest tightened at the thought before she returned her eyes to Light.

Melody settled into the chair which Light offered her and shifted her wait until she was comfortable. She felt exposed by his question as she realized his attention was completely on her. She tilted her head down so she could partially obscure her vision with her straight across bangs. She focused on her drink as she gently swirled her glass and watched the whirl pool the motion created as if it fascinated her. Feeling less exposed in her defensive posture she allowed herself to feel more at ease.

"Well, what particularly would you like to know?" she questioned, still focusing on her drink. She pondered the possible answers to his question briefly. "Perhaps if you told me about yourself I could follow your lead?"

Relentless Lionheart

EijiSamuari
Eiji smiled as he watched the bird flew gracefully down, landing on Lyrical's shoulder. "My name is Eiji Shinjo of the Ramgon." He answered not missing a beat. "This way, my room is on the second floor of the inn."

"Very well, um anychance there might be any food?" ..lyrical. asked as she looked over her shoulder. While she walked to the room hoping the bandits she stole from and beat up weren't. Following Her softly she sighed to her self " angels don't steal and beat up anyone ..i would never get my wings" she thought to herself..
In Eiji's room, Eiji mixed a patch of herbs, water, and special power together, forming a cream like substance. "My grandparents were shamans, well at least my grandma. She taught me most of the herbs and medicines for certain situations. As for my grandpa, he was a warrior of the ninth realm. He taught me swordplay and battle techniques." He said putting a little bit of the ointment on his hand and rubbing lightly on the wound. "So what brings you here." Eiji asked continuing to work the ointment on the wound.

In his room was fruits and vegetables he had purchased.

Relentless Lionheart

EijiSamuari
In Eiji's room, Eiji mixed a patch of herbs, water, and special power together, forming a cream like substance. "My grandparents were shamans, well at least my grandma. She taught me most of the herbs and medicines for certain situations. As for my grandpa, he was a warrior of the ninth realm. He taught me swordplay and battle techniques." He said putting a little bit of the ointment on his hand and rubbing lightly on the wound. "So what brings you here." Eiji asked continuing to work the ointment on the wound.

In his room was fruits and vegetables he had purchased.
" well..I'm a ranger.
I travel the world to see if there's any wounded animals around if so then I catch them and care for them " she was telling What was called a white lie..as she grabbed a few strawberries and took some chunks of venison and places her hawk down onto the table and places the chunks there
Eiji put the ointment on the table and looked at Lyrical. "So a wonderer like me, One that cares for animals. Was blizzard one of your catches?" Eiji asked holding a piece of the strawberry up to hawk, to show that he too had a respect for nature's creatures and properties. "I'm on a quest to find my older brother, Daniel who ran away. And also to find my destiny. I want to bring peace back to the world. He said looking back at the hawk

Tipsy Noob

Little had the town known it, but more angels had arrived. They had more tactful ways to get to Earth than Lucas had in his desperation while escaping Heaven, and were well on their way to his location. Lucas and Arc were bound to feel their presence as they entered the town, but they had hid their presence this entire time. The legion of angels were spread out across the town to try and prevent any vain attempt of Lucas escaping, but 3 officers would be moving on to the bar - passing the cowboy before stepping in through the front door of the bar. Belen, the current leader of the legion, would scan about the room as her eyes would try to take mental pictures of each individual there and any possible escape routes from the bar.

Belen was not one to be tactful, and she was a simple, blunt and hard headed legion commander - she didn't even so much as try to hide the fact that they were angels. "I am Belen, Legion Commander of the 402nd Legion. I am here in search of Lucas and a man named Arc. Lucas is a white male, blonde hair, blue eyes and approximately 5'11". Arc is a white male, long purple-ish hair, an archaic tattoo around his left eye, and approximately 6'6". One is wanted for treason, and the other for war crimes. If you know their whereabouts, I urge you to please come forward and tell us."

With motions of her hands, the other officers would begin to make their way through the crowd.

"Sir, we know you are here. For the good of everyone, please come out willingly and surrender yourself."

User Image

EijiSamuari

Ice Raven Alpha

Rabid Smurf_x_

DarkKingJilly

G0REgeous

Hot Rain-Thunder

Devil-Steel

DarkBlaven

Rue-Mi

Quick Reply

Submit