Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Seeker

25,215 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

User Image

SO ◜:: C L O S E 。TOGETHER

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                                    and when I'm with you So Close to feeling alive

xxxxLAZY LIT. ( 400+ )
                                                      xxxxFANTASY ROMANCE
                                                      xxxxneed 1M 1F ❛ OPEN FOR POSTING
                                                      xxxxSo Close by Jon Mclaughlin
                                                      xxxxZEROCHAN PICS

I don't like writing blurbs much so let me make this short.
                                                            I like active OOC's. If you're not willing to put that extra effort in to
                                                            get to know people or drop in to show you are alive more than
                                                            three times a week - SCRAM. Even though it says "LAZY LIT" that
                                                            should not mean that you are lazy about getting back to me if I
                                                            quote you or pm you. I only want people that are online often. I'm
                                                            online all the ******** time. I don't expect you to be here at all
                                                            times but I want people who have time to give to me. I get lonely
                                                            and I worked hard. This roleplay is set in a fantasy world that
                                                            is inspired by RPG video games and fantasy novels by authors
                                                            like Garth Nix and Robert Jordan. The world is somewhat close
                                                            to medieval times but magic has allowed several more advances.
                                                            If this is at all interests you, I look forward to meeting you,
                                                            potential friend. Forewarning: the plot is centered on a
                                                            love story with princes and princesses. Copyright: I do not own
                                                            any of the pictures that were used and kept a list of all the original
                                                            artists if you are at all curious.

DICE.fight xxxx OUT.of.character xxxx EXTRA.fun xxxx APP.codes

Beloved Seeker

25,215 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divorced 100

User Image
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . a life goes by
                                xxROMANTIC DREAMS MUST DIE
                                so I bid mine GOODBYEand never knew
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxSO CLOSE
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwas waiting,
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwaiting here with you
                                AND NOW foreverI know
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                xxxxALL THAT I WANTIS TO HOLD YOU
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSO CLOSE ( . )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SO CLOSE SO CLOSE AND 彡 STILL SO FAR ░░
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxx SO CLOSE SO CLOSE AND 彡 STILL SO FAR ░░
                            User Image
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RULES xxx 0 1xxx T.O.S
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxx███ 。・ω・。 ███ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ︵ ┻━┻

No trolling or causing a scene. If you've got a problem, PM it or report to a MOD.
                                                                              In accordance with the Gaia Terms of Service, we won't tolerate excessive violence or obscenities.
                                                                              This is a PG-13 site so all that bedroom good stuff, ooh-la-la, needs to be cut out. I doubt it really develops your character anyway.
                                                                              Yea, I like to swear. If you have a problem, this isn't your thread. Swearing like a sailor is a perk of not living near parents.
                                                                              I EAT IT UP. I don't appreciate, however, when people post other threads in my stuff. Recruit elsewhere.
                                                                              Don't pussyfoot around me. I'll be upfront with you if I don't like something and I'd like the same courtesy.
                                                                              At the same time, I won't go out of my way to be a frigid b***h. Please give me the same respect and at least try to be congenial.
                                                                              You get major points against you if you don't read all my rules. I don't believe in hidden phrases so don't bother highlighting them.
                                                                              Oh ! and you should know that these images all came from Zerochan. I do not own any of them.
                                                                              I did however come up with the coding and edit the pictures myself. Don't rip off my hard work, please.

RULES xxx 0 2xxx LITERACY
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Whelp. I know there are times when you can't think of anything so the minimum is 400 words. Again, minimum.
                                                                              I would prefer something more around plus 600 words. I, personally, don't mind reading novels for posts but,
                                                                              that tends to mean that they only post like once every two weeks. UNACCEPTABLE. I expect about two posts a week. I try to be reasonable
                                                                              since I know how long it takes for people to get on then check or get past homework to post, etc etc etc. Yah yeah yeah. I get it.
                                                                              Even if you're too busy to post, I expect you to post in the OOC regularly. You need to post there at minimum four times a week.
                                                                              OOC talk needs to stay in the OOC. I don't mind a small quote box in your post for translation or comments but don't give me those
                                                                              Out Of Cookies or other abbreviations. I hate those. Hate hate hate. In the OOC you can show off all those things, much to my annoyance, if you want.
                                                                              I expect well constructed grammar and spell checked posts. I'm certainly not perfect but I do my best, that's all I ask of you too.
                                                                              If we can't read what you're try to say and ask you to fix it, just go with the flow. It happens. Basically, to me, being literate means that
                                                                              you are a competent writer. You know your way around a keyboard and can tell the difference between run on's and so forth.

RULES xxx 0 3xxx APPLICATION
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I want you to take a minute, pause, and appreciate how much work went into this.
                                                                              I have over 300 images of castles and ancient lands that I poured through to establish a solid land
                                                                              for you. Yes, it is part of being a moderator's duty to do such things but then also realize it is your
                                                                              duty to read over all my stuff I provided carefully and to follow all of my instructions and expectations to the
                                                                              best that you can. Okay. With that seriousness over, let me explain how you apply to join the roleplay.
                                                                              Grab the Reservation code from the main thread and post it in the OOC. You need to pay
                                                                              close attention: the image should be a 400 x 150 black and white image of your potential image
                                                                              then add a 1 pt black border to it. The end result is a 402 x 152 image. Perfect. ( use picmonkey )
                                                                              Ages are going to be from 16 to 28 and I want numbers not words in that area. If
                                                                              you are unsure about it, give me a range 3 numbers apart so 16-18 would suffice. All of the reserve
                                                                              info should be in CAPS. ( You can use normal writing in your introduction ) The love interests
                                                                              are set for the royalty who have the same element but for the Princes of Dragonspire,
                                                                              you have the freedom to choose whomever. You must choose someone. Once I quote you
                                                                              in the OOC on your reserve, and give permission, you have one week to complete your profile.

The Profile can be found in the app link on the top of this page, or at the top of the ooc.
                                                                              You'll need to follow those to the "T" and I am super strict about images. I want proper sizes
                                                                              and good quality. I don't want any semi-realism pics or big eye moe moe girls. I know these are
                                                                              subjective so if you are ever unsure, just ask me. I'll work with you. I feel bad about it so I'll try to help as
                                                                              much as possible. If the profile is giving you extra trouble, you can earn three extra days to work on it,
                                                                              so long as you message me 24 hours in advance of the week deadline. If you do not give 24 hours advance,
                                                                              even a warning it might be late, I will cut you. I know that sucks, but you got fair warning
                                                                              and you could have warned me. I'm understanding, but I hate being left in the dark. I won't do it anymore.
                                                                              I digress, if you have any questions it is always better to ask. Even if I get annoyed, I get over myself.
                                                                              I will respect you more if you ask questions. Uh - don't b***h about the length of the profile.
                                                                              It isn't that long once you get started. The coding is long but the answers can be short. Don't b***h to me.

RULES xxx 0 4xxx POSTING
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wow. Okay, you must be interested since you've read everything so far. Congrats. Give yourself a pat on the back. DO IT NOW.
                                                                              The posting details are pretty straight forward. I want a different color for your speech, an NPC's speech, and another character's speech.
                                                                              I won't accept black or any bright, burn-your-eyes out, color like cyan. There are plenty of colors in the rainbow to be unique.
                                                                              I want all of your post ( not the formatting ) to be in size 10 or 11 font. Don't do anything in-between or lower. I will check.
                                                                              I sure hope you're used to this explanation by now. I want a picture of your character and the name somewhere on the formatting.
                                                                              Those are the only two requirements so don't ******** it up. I am a total OCD case when it comes to my rules.
                                                                              If you submit a picture in your profile, I expect your image for the post to look like the same person. Don't go changing stuff on me like that.
                                                                              If you choose a color set for your profile, that should be your post color set - or at least use one of those colors.

RULES xxx 0 5xxx DEDICATION
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Oh hey. If you reserve and disappear, don't reply again for more than three days,
                                                                              I'll cut your a**. I want an ooc that is active. You don't need to read every post in the ooc, I just want you there.
                                                                              You don't even need to be super active in there, I just need to see a post for you every three days at minimum.
                                                                              If you must, simply declare "I'm here" or something like that. If I message you and you don't respond for
                                                                              a week, that is a warning. I will always mark the message as urgent if it is roleplay business.
                                                                              Don't ignore me. If you are having a tough time, just say that you'll read or reply to it later.
                                                                              I'll try to remind you and give you every chance to make an appearance but I won't drag you.
                                                                              There are other people who would be more than willing to take your place. I can replace you, but I don't want to.
                                                                              I want to like you: I want to get to know you. So, kids, don't be an a**: just keep in touch.

Beloved Seeker

25,215 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divorced 100

User Image
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxSO CLOSE
                                AND NOW foreverI know
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL E G E N D xxxxO F xxxxT H E xxxxL A N D
                                                    █████████████████████████

If you must begin with a legend, let us begin with The Old Lore:

The world was created by three Goddesses, each with her own gift for the planet. Fendrel created the lush gardens of the Earth and gave it the molten core to warm her creations. Merryn filled reservoirs with water and gave the world its hospitable atmosphere. The last Goddess, Bashere, made creatures to populate the planet. With her guidance, they were fashioned in their images and could use all the magic that surrounded them. Men, women, and creature alike had a communion with the elements and a balance with each other that kept the order. Seeing that what they had made was good, the Goddesses went into a deep sleep. While they slept, hundreds of years rolled by. This time was known as The First Age. During this time, all creatures prospered. Humans kept a balance with the land and creatures while peacefully growing in number. They learned to use their powers for cultivation and explored further into the world. Trees grew to great heights and mountain ranges were formed over generations of human beings. However, as the number of humans grew, so did the number of resources that they consumed. The Mana felt a strain and called forth mythical beasts from the Earth to restore balance to the world.

The Age of Dragons began with great bloodshed. Great beasts like Dragons, Chimeras and Sea Serpents attacked the humans mercilessly. It was under this great war that the Goddesses awoke from their slumber. While they were torn to help the humans, they also felt for the creatures that were merely restoring order. So that they would not alienate either of their creations, they gave great stones to the Seven Lords of the Land. The Runestones offered protection from the beasts so long as they were unbroken. The stones increased their magical powers, which allowed for a more comfortable lifestyle as well. Each of the Seven Lords established a Kingdom around a stone and though they grew immensely wealthy from this change, they also flourished intellectually. Clerics were able to fight off more diseases and Builders learned how to infuse the walls with protective seals to keep out smaller beasts like imps that could slink in the edges of the reach of the Runestones. So long as the people stayed close to the Capital cities, they were protected and prosperous.

The power of the Runestones were meant to act as substitutes for the natural resources to give the land time to heal, but the humans were greedy and naive. They forgot that if the land was unwell, the magic would suffer as well. When the magic began to wane, the hearts of men were filled with chaos instead of peace, which started a great spiral of events. The Goddesses watched with sadness in their hearts as the humans shunned their gifts and one by one, broke the Runestones of the Land. Breaking all seven of the Runestones caused a terrible storm. The Winter lasted years instead of months. This Age of Winter was known as The Long Winter or Shadow Wars. The tears of the Goddesses froze over and their sadness became anger. They shunned the humans and creations of the world, despite the prayers for aid. It was this neglect that led the people to question whether their Gods had forsaken them or existed at all.

The darkness and fear of the winter turned mankind on itself. Kingdoms battled for dominance and many fled to the wild. Though the creatures were buffeted by the winter as well, the humans were no longer protected in their Kingdoms as before. Man was looking over his shoulder at every shadow during this time, thinking it was some new evil to plague his family.

Magic in Kingdoms with broken Runestones was unreliable and they were forced to live without it. All of the artifacts that they had infused with power were lost and arts for protection or healing forgotten. Mankind worked to rebuild its former glory from the horror of the storm and faced many of the beasts that still rampaged their lands. This time period is known as the Age of Heroes. Generations of Heroes battling the evils of the land passed before a miraculous sorceress emerged. She called herself the Oracle and could use the old magic. Her appearance in the world marks the beginning of The Golden Age.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxT H E xxxxG O L D E N xxxxC H I L D R E N
                                                    █████████████████████████

The Golden Age has lasted one hundred years, so far, and the Oracle is still alive. She travels freely between Kingdoms, her reputation preceding her. It is rumored that she is all powerful: able to see into the past and future. In the past decade, whenever she has visited a royal, she has left them with a parting gift: the ability to use the old magic. However, unlike the old times, the royals that can use magic are only able to manipulate a single element. The element seems to be different for each person but there is a favored element for each bloodline. It is a mystery as to why the Oracle doesn't give every royal the ability to use the elements but her manipulation of the bloodlines seems to hint that she desires peace in the Realm.

In this Age there is a single Kingdom that stands out from the rest: Solaris. It is the Kingdom that has made the most progress from the destruction of the Long Winter. Solaris is also one of the few that does not overindulge in its natural resources. Naturally, its magic is less corrupted than in other Kingdoms. Fire does not backfire as often and ice does not freeze the caster unless they become distracted. The Solarian bloodline was blessed with three Princesses in line for the throne, each blessed by the Oracle in her childhood. The people have come to see the powers as a sign of good rulers and strong bloodlines. With their rising power, the surrounding Kingdoms of Ismir, Shadowmire, and Arcadia have chosen to swear fealty to the Queen. In honor of their oaths, the Queen promised a daughter to each Kingdom. The Princesses of Solaris were against the arranged marriage at first but seeing as it was their royal duty to ensure the peace of the Realm, they met with their fiances in the summer. The couples spent the long, green summer together at the Sun Palace. All six of the young royals developed feelings for their intended, eventually glad that they agreed to the marriage. However, they were not married yet.

The Princes were sent away to their respective Kingdoms to prepare for the wedding festivities but when they arrived at their homelands, they learned that their fiancees had been abducted in their absences. In the dark of the night, unknown to the betrothed men, the Princes from Dragonspire had swept in to take the Princesses for themselves. While the betrothed men searched for the Oracle for counsel, the Princesses were taken to Dragonspire where they would spend the next six months with the Princes of Dragonspire. Because of the old blood feud between Zaistev and Al'Mora, the Princes of Dragonspire had not even been considered for arrangement to the Solaris Princesses. The Zaistev Princes, on the other hand, had been interested in the Al'Mora Princesses for quite some time. When they heard of the engagement, they had been alarmed but it wasn't until they heard the confirmed arrangement that they truly flew into a rage. This was all to the dismay of the Princesses from Elysion, whom had their eyes on the Princes of Dragonspire for a long time. Being Princes from a Kingdom of conquerors, the Zaistev Princes could only laugh at the simplicity that they captured the Princesses. They seem to have forgotten, or written off, the Princes whom are engaged to the Solaris Princesses. The betrothed men were searching for the Oracle but have given up on that route. They have finally discovered whom took their fiancees and are on their way.

Whose heart's desire will conquer? Do you know what you desire?

Beloved Seeker

25,215 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divorced 100

User Image
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxSO CLOSE
                                AND NOW foreverI know
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image ⇃⇂ User Image
                                                    xxx
                                                    ███████████████████████████████████████
                                                    POWER xxx OFxxx . ♔ . xxx ICE
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxOmgRee & the truthful fib
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrince of Shadowmire Princess of Solaris
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

You have excellent health in the cold. In fact, your health improves with the cold.
                                                                              Any heat causes your strength to wane. It should go without saying that
                                                                              because you have a higher tolerance of the cold, you are more susceptible to heat.
                                                                              Despite your heat sensitivity, you cannot sense the weather or control it.
                                                                              If only, right? However, you can cool yourself easily by freezing the sweat from your skin.
                                                                              Unfortunately you cannot create water or control it. The moisture from the air cannot be used either.
                                                                              The power over ice limits your weather control to ice storms, snow, and hail. You cannot control the storm
                                                                              or call it, but you can deflect it or use the falling particles for something else.
                                                                              From touch, you can create frost and thin layers of ice on skin. By condensing a molecules
                                                                              under your hands, you are able to forge weapons out of ice. The weapons still melt like regular ice
                                                                              and shatter if shocked. However, if dropped or attacked with a sharp object, it will not crack or chip
                                                                              as easy as normal ice structures would. In desperate situations, there is a one-hit technique
                                                                              that allows you to draw water from your own body, which can then be turned to ice.
                                                                              Since you are using the water from your body, which is needed to function properly, the move
                                                                              leaves you in a critical state.

User Image ⇃⇂ User Image
                                                    xxx
                                                    POWER xxx OFxxx . ♔ . xxx EARTH
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxChisai Yume & Winter Bluebells
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrince of Ismir Princess of Solaris
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Plants naturally take to you more easily than others. It helps that you can
                                                                              rejuvenate them by replenishing the soil or directing them towards better sources of water
                                                                              and light. No, you can't bring all plants to life. They need water and sun as well as your help
                                                                              to fully rejuvenate. You can't create dirt or plant-life at the palm of your hand,
                                                                              but you can move or call them to you. It obviously takes time if they are far from your location.
                                                                              You're not completely defenseless though. You can create small quakes in the ground.
                                                                              It's not enough to make any kind of rift, unless the soil is very loosely packed, but it is still surprising
                                                                              for the unwary. You can feel large vibrations, not enough to feel the footsteps of people but enough to hear
                                                                              an army from far away or carriage. You can't control metal at all but you can control rocks.
                                                                              Plants, dirt, and rocks can all be condensed or molded into weapons under your hand but they
                                                                              retain the same durability as in their prior state. This may sound gross, because who eats dirt,
                                                                              but you have heightened senses when it comes to the soil. The smell, taste, and so forth can
                                                                              give you the information of the health of the area and incoming weather or so forth.
                                                                              You can actually predict the weather, to a degree. The only weather protection you have is
                                                                              against lightning. You have a higher resistance against small shocks. Your body can still be shocked
                                                                              and your body still creates static but it is not as noticeable to you, when it is small.

User Image ⇃⇂ User Image
                                                    xxx
                                                    POWER xxx OFxxx . ♔ . xxx LIGHT
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxChisai Yume & Tejava
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrince of Arcadia Princess of Solaris

During the day, you have increased strength. This strength does not just apply to magic,
                                                                              it also reflects on your energy levels and general peak performance. The sunny seasons
                                                                              are also a time of high energy and strength. On the flipside, dark months and nights make
                                                                              you lethargic. You're able to create light at the palm of your hand if you have "recharged,"
                                                                              which simply means that you've been in the sun recently and stored away energy.
                                                                              By harnessing the solar power you are able to create a force field. It is low level protection
                                                                              magic so it does not work against strong enemies but it can defend against a sword attack in a pinch.
                                                                              By harnessing the solar power you are also able to aid plants. By giving them some of the sunlight
                                                                              from the tips of your fingers, you transfer energy to them to use however they see fit.
                                                                              You can train them to move over long periods of time with controlled sunlight, more a science
                                                                              trick than a magic trick. Beams of light cannot be controlled or adjusted, however, you can gain
                                                                              energy from them. The power of light can be used on the mind to "illuminate" memories,
                                                                              which is to help remember things that are foggy. This does not mean that you can see memories
                                                                              or control them, only help the person remember. It's up to them if you hear what they were.
                                                                              Messing with the mind is incredibly risky. Too much light can cause memory lapses, amnesia or worse,
                                                                              stroke. Too much light in general can cause confusion and temporary blindness.

Beloved Seeker

25,215 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divorced 100

User Image
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxSO CLOSE
                                AND NOW foreverI know
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image ⇃⇂ User Image
                                                    xxx
                                                    POWER xxx OFxxx . ♔ . xxx FIRE
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxQi-Qi the Traveler & Justified Grudges
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPrincess of Elysion Prince of Dragonspire

You are not impervious to fire but for a short period of time, you will feel no pain from flames.
                                                                              Your power burns your skin but on the plus side, you heal from minor burns better than the average
                                                                              person. Where they might have scars for life, you would heal completely. Your health benefits from
                                                                              the warmth and wanes with the cold. Because of the higher tolerance for heat, you have a lower tolerance
                                                                              of the cold. You are able to create and control flames but you cannot stop them, snuff them out.
                                                                              The flames are no more resilient or strong than normal fire. They are best put out by dirt or sand,
                                                                              like most flames. By applying heat to a water source, one can both create steam and hot water.
                                                                              Flames can also be drawn from the breath but if used several times in succession, it will scar
                                                                              the throat. By condensing the energy usually used to make the flames, you can create hotter flames,
                                                                              "blue flames," which are able to melt or bend metal. The flames at the fingertips come from
                                                                              pouring the energy into a condensed stream of energy in one direction but if one wished,
                                                                              the magic could be used to heat without a visible flame. The heat is not as strong as when
                                                                              there is a flame present but it can still warm enough over time to boil water. It takes time but,
                                                                              it is possible.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ⇃⇂ User Image
                                                    xxx
                                                    POWER xxx OFxxx . ♔ . xxx LIGHTNING
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxthe rain exchange & s t a r c o o k ii --

You are able to generate shocks from your fingertips. The shocks are generated from
                                                                              the natural conductivity and energy of your body so they do not hurt unless aimed at
                                                                              yourself. Though I don't quite understand why you would want to do it, you are also
                                                                              able to affect the air around you so that it is filled with static. It isn't an automatic thing,
                                                                              it actually takes energy. Because you are familiar with the static pressure in the air, you are
                                                                              able to predict the weather. The results are generally very accurate. This doesn't mean
                                                                              that you can change the weather or control it. You can, however, force a thunder storm but
                                                                              it takes immense strength and should only be a last resort: it drains you completely.
                                                                              High intensity shocks can cause serious mental damage in other people. While you do
                                                                              have a higher resistance against shocks, your are not immune to shocks or lightning.
                                                                              From your power, you cannot create blasts like shock waves. With concentrated blows
                                                                              at vital nerves, you can paralyze an enemy or send them into shock, no pun intended.
                                                                              You are also able to draw lightning from your mouth but it will sear the throat if used
                                                                              several times in succession or if you are inexperienced. Your major flaw is that is that
                                                                              you will always be shocked if holding or touching metal when using your magic.
                                                                              It is incredibly dangerous to try to use metal as a conductor because you will always
                                                                              receive half of the blow yourself.

User Image ⇃⇂ User Image
                                                    xxx
                                                    POWER xxx OFxxx . ♔ . xxx DARKNESS
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxtiight--z0micorn & the truthful fib

The darkness if your number one friend. The dark months and nighttime give you extra strength,
                                                                              not only in magic but also in physical power. Just as your energy is boosted in darkness, it wanes
                                                                              in the light. The sunny seasons and sun sap away your strength and leave you lethargic. Though you
                                                                              cannot "create" darkness at your fingertips, you can spread it if there are shadows present.
                                                                              It only takes one shadow for you to fill the room with darkness if you wished. In the shadows, you
                                                                              are able to completely camouflage yourself. You cannot hold people by their shadows or bring to life
                                                                              shadows like a puppeteer, that's a no-no. However, you are able to affect the mind with
                                                                              your powers. You can "shadow" or "darken" memories so that they are difficult to
                                                                              remember and by affecting a mind at rest, you can provoke nightmares. This does not mean
                                                                              you can control the nightmares or bring certain types of nightmares, only that you can
                                                                              possibly bring about nightmares. In your own dreams, you have more control than
                                                                              the average person. It is much like dreamwalking, but it is a complicated art form so mastery
                                                                              is impossible. Keep in mind that messing with the mind is also dangerous. Sudden
                                                                              changes in the balance of the mind, even with darkness, may cause amnesia or blindness.
                                                                              It could also cause a stroke or memory lapses. The mind is unpredictable in many ways.

Beloved Seeker

25,215 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divorced 100

User Image
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxSO CLOSE
                                AND NOW foreverI know
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                            KINGDOMS .
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
                                                    SMRxxxxx
                                                    █████████████████████████xxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    home to the Fendrel bloodlinexxxxx

xxx

User Image . . User Image . . User Image . . User Image

Ismir is well known for the legend revolving around Charmaine Fendrel,
                                                    one of the Seven Lords of the Land. It is said that while at sea, the King ran into a group of
                                                    Mercs ( merchants that roam the sea ). While this would normally be something uneventful
                                                    or even intimidating, among them was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.
                                                    It is said she had blood red lips and sun kissed skin like no other woman in his land.
                                                    With her golden locks and sea green eyes, she stole his heart with one look.
                                                    The Sea Folk were ( and still are ) wild people who generally keep to themselves. No
                                                    stranger has ever been allowed to their sea fortress. They can be found at the Sereyn Isles,
                                                    but they also come in to trade at towns briefly. Ismir has been a big trading location
                                                    for the Sea Folk since they abandoned the land. Despite the old connection to Ismir,
                                                    the Sea Folk have never considered themselves as part of the Kingdom so when he asked for
                                                    her hand in marriage, the girl refused him and jumped into the water to get away. For a month,
                                                    each day he went into the water on his ship to find her. Finally, she agreed to his
                                                    proposal and their marriage was celebrated across the land. He showered her with gifts
                                                    and she was among the most beautiful women the land had seen. However, as time passed,
                                                    she grew restless. She could be seen mooning over the ocean and watching ships coming
                                                    in and shipping out. To bring her eye back to the land, the King created a garden that ran
                                                    around the inside of the castle walls. The roses enchanted her and she threw herself
                                                    into tending to the garden. With her beauty and fondness for roses, she became known as
                                                    the Royal Rose. Their joy was doubled when the Queen gave birth to a child.
                                                    But again, after the childbirth, her eyes were drawn to the sea. Her longing was so
                                                    great that she threw herself off of the tallest tower and landed in a tangle of thorns from her
                                                    garden. Her grief and that of the Kingdom, which lost their beloved Queen, shook the
                                                    ground so intensely that it broke the Runestone. The Fendrel bloodline has always been
                                                    akin to the Earth element. They became known as the Throne of Thorns because after The Long Winter,
                                                    when people were given the ability to use magic again, voices could be heard in the halls.
                                                    It is believed the ghost of King Fendrel's lover roams the halls. The royals are believed
                                                    to be cursed because many of their rulers over the hundreds of years have fallen
                                                    in their prime due to a strange madness. Only those who were gifted with magic,
                                                    have felt the ghost of the weight of the Kingdom's grief and its grip of madness.

User Image
                                                    SLARSxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    home to the Al'Mora bloodlinexxxxx

xxx

The Al'mora bloodline can be traced back to the Age of Dragons
                                                    and King Ouranos, one of the Seven Lords of the Land. When the feud between his
                                                    children threatened to tear apart the Kingdom, he threatened to banish them both.
                                                    In a moment of desperation, or to simply take the throne, the son is rumored
                                                    to have killed the King. Though he was sentenced to death, the traitorous Prince
                                                    was never caught. Upon the King's death, his brother, the daughter's Uncle, took the throne.
                                                    His reign was short lived, however, due to the Long Winter. With no heir and
                                                    the end of the male bloodline, the Princess Niobe took the throne. In hopes of putting
                                                    the past behind her, she took the name of her mother for her bloodline.
                                                    From her courage and strength, she became known as The Great Lioness.
                                                    She was ruthless to protect her family and Kingdom, just like a golden lioness.
                                                    Under her reign, the Sun Throne became a matriarchy. During the Age of Heroes,
                                                    her legacy of powerful women continued through the rule of her children.
                                                    They brought better equality to women, some rights even surpassing those of the men
                                                    in their Kingdom. They are known for being one of the few Kingdoms that has
                                                    ( few but still more than none ) female knights. The Runestone of their land broke
                                                    during the blood feud and forever they fight to make that right by putting family first at all times.
                                                    Because their kin are aligned to the power of light, they call their throne "The Sun Throne."
                                                    The palace is often referred to in the same manner.

User Image
                                                    DRAGNSPRExxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    home to the Vastiev bloodlinexxxxx

xxx

A land named after the mountains close by that were home to Dragons,
                                                    the founder of Dragonspire was Rothbar Vastiev, The Dragon King and first of his name.
                                                    His bloodline is known to be akin to the magic of darkness. It can be traced back to the
                                                    marriage of the Bryne and Ouranos households. During the Age of Dragons, when the
                                                    Prince Damodred was rumored to have killed the King, he fled to the Bryne House for aid.
                                                    Because they supported the Prince and refused to acknowledge the rule of The Great Lioness,
                                                    the people moved North. Conquering past hills and valleys, they set up their Kingdom
                                                    near the Wysteria mountains, on top of a hot spring, not long before the Long Winter.
                                                    Because the Bryne house had been experts with metal and bending stone,
                                                    they were well equipped to fend off Dragons and go to battle with wild men in the forests.
                                                    The Kingdom is well known for being strong in battle. It is because of this fact that
                                                    Dragonspire is so prosperous. If there are ever new weapons discovered, they
                                                    most likely to be found in Dragonespire. However, every war has a price and
                                                    all of the bloodshed to establish the location of Dragonspire broke their Runestone.
                                                    Since the Age of Heroes they have boasted a disbelief in The Old Lore, however,
                                                    since the arrival of the Oracle, they have been one of the most eager Kingdoms to find a
                                                    way back to the Old Magic. They respect the power of the Oracle, even if they do not
                                                    believe in the Goddesses. They are often called the Crown of Daggers because of the
                                                    sheer amount of battles they have fought. The castle is built near the ruins of an old
                                                    civilization. Believing that there were dragons hidden in the tunnels and columns,
                                                    no one dares go near the place. It is actually a place where a broken Runestone is hidden.

User Image
                                                    ELYSNxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    home to the Belisaere bloodlinexxxxx

xxx

The youngest of the ruling bloodlines, the Belisaeres come from a line of Heroes.
                                                    In the Age of Dragons, when the world was plagued with beasts, their descendants served the
                                                    Rivenya House. When their people chose to flee East to escape the wild men who devastated
                                                    their land, the Dragon Knights stayed behind to protect their people who were incapable
                                                    of uprooting or did not want to. Under attack as they were, they too had to eventually leave
                                                    and fled their home near the Wsyetria mountains through Baldur's Pass. Farther North they fled,
                                                    past the known world until they came across a paradise. The land was rich because it was, unknown
                                                    to them at the time, near a dormant volcano. So far from the Runestone, which had broken
                                                    because of the wild men, they were among the first to learn how to live without the power of the stones.
                                                    The Dragon Knights were strong believers in The Old Lore and held festivals in honor of the Goddesses.
                                                    When The Long Winter struck, they were kept warm from the volcano's heat.
                                                    However, this also drew dragons to their land so they were in constant battle with the beasts.
                                                    By the Age of Heroes, they had rid their land of dragons but some snake creatures arose in their place.
                                                    It became a mark of passage into adulthood to venture into the caves and battle beasts.
                                                    The Belisaere bloodline ruled in a way that brought equality to men and women, neighter more powerful
                                                    than the other. Though women were taught to fight, they more often than not chose not to.
                                                    The downside of their location as that in the cold weather, ash rained down on their land.
                                                    Because of this remarkable feature, their King was known as the Ash King. Their time
                                                    of prosperity was interrupted by a terrible disaster at the beginning of The Golden Age.
                                                    The volcano awoke. Over the years it caused destruction from rumbling and flying debris until
                                                    finally, fifty years ago, it erupted and destroyed whomever was foolish enough to stay behind.
                                                    The crown has since then been called the Obsidian Crown. When their land was destroyed,
                                                    their people became refugees and the royals journeyed to find the Oracle for her aid.
                                                    Since they were children, the Princesses have been raised at Dragonspire. What
                                                    they know of their land has been passed down from their mother, who passed ten years ago.
                                                    The King perished shortly after coming to Dragonspire and begging for aid.
                                                    It was assumed once they were of age, the Princesses would marry the Princes and together
                                                    they would rebuild the fair kingdom.

User Image
                                                    SHADWMRExxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    home to the Sayre bloodlinexxxxx

xxx

During the Age of Dragons, King Sayre enjoyed prosperity thanks to
                                                    the furs and other spoils of the beasts in the forests bordering his Kingdom. With their backs
                                                    to the Elmire caverns, they also had reach to the gems and precious minerals found in the
                                                    depths of the mountains. The mountains were great protection even with the occasional
                                                    beast that rose from its depths. They were mostly plagued by creatures in the forest and imps that hid
                                                    deep in the caverns rather than larger beasts. The Lord of Frost, Raliese Sayre, was among one of
                                                    the most powerful of the Seven Lords of the Land. He could freeze the very blood in your veins
                                                    with a simple touch. The Wild Men that lived in the mountains, and also used the forest for
                                                    resources, feared him but also respected his power. Because he was a good King, he grew
                                                    tired of fighting the Wild Men and sought peace. They made a pact, sending him their greatest
                                                    warrior to wed. A year later, the Mountain Men turned on their deal and killed the
                                                    King in his bed. Enough time had passed that the King's lover had bore him a child.
                                                    The young prince was whisked away from the bloodshed by the King's guard and was raised by the men
                                                    while the Wild Men killed, raped and pillaged freely. When they finally grew tired of the treasures
                                                    of the Crystal Palace, and fled back to the mountains, the King's guard returned with the Prince
                                                    to take back the land. It was the oath of the Prince to take vengeance of the Wild Men that
                                                    finally broke the cracking Runestone. Already ravaged by the Wild Men, whom had been
                                                    bloody and unjust rulers, The Long Winter hit Shadowmire hard. The Prince had his work
                                                    cut out for him but the people adored him and together they slowly made progress.
                                                    They still hunt the men in the mountains; learning from that experience that evil not only
                                                    exists in monsters but also in the hearts of men. The Sayre bloodline has passed down
                                                    the power of ice and often people mistake the castle for being made out of ice.
                                                    When Raliese Sayre built the castle, he was fascinated with glass. it was too fragile
                                                    to use for his fortress and there weren't the resources to make glass around his Kingdom.
                                                    Instead they found a crystal that could be heated at high temperatures and looked like glass.
                                                    Out of this precious stone, he made the roofs of his buildings and accented the towers.
                                                    It is called the Crystal Palace because it looks so much like crystal, shining in the cold morning light.

User Image
                                                    ARCADAxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    home to the Arcadian bloodlinexxxxx

xxx

Gregor Arcadia, one of the Seven Lords of the Land, was an adventurer. His Kingdom extended far
                                                    into the Marauder's Forrest, which was at the border of the Arryan Dessert. He was a merciful man in war,
                                                    so much so that he had so many prisoners of war that he made a fortress to hold all of them
                                                    called Harrowsburg, or as they prefer to call it, Thieve's End. The King was obsessed with documenting
                                                    all the lands and the creatures. On his way to visiting the King Arryn, another of the Seven
                                                    Lords, the King was killed by a desert worm ( which would be a lot like the worms from Dune
                                                    if you've ever seen that ). A tower was built in his honor, marking the location of his death in the desert.
                                                    Two more generations fell to the desert worm, each receiving a tower in his honor to mark the place where
                                                    he fell. Finally, Prince Elrich defeated the beast. Because of the misfortune his bloodline had with beasts,
                                                    the Prince feared a new beast would come for him. He put protection spells around the Kingdom,
                                                    laboring all day and night to cover the grounds. When the beasts finally came, they came from the
                                                    air and not the ground so that the spells were rendered useless. Harpies swooped down but were defeated.
                                                    Each time he was at the brink of defeat, he rose to glory, thus he became known as the Twilight King.
                                                    However, this title increased his foolish pride, so much so that he believed that he could defeat any creature.
                                                    He recklessly sought out a she-demon that protected a spring in the desert. The battle was so close
                                                    that he blinded himself from using too much power ( the Arcadian bloodline favors the power of
                                                    light in battle ). When he finally made it back to his Kingdom, he was able to heal his eyesight
                                                    by drawing all of the power from the Runestone, thus breaking it. Ever since then, the bloodline
                                                    has had gold flecks in their eyes. When the Long Winter hit, the Kingdom was moved further into the desert.
                                                    They believed the Kings of old would protect them and huddled around the Skyward Towers.
                                                    As the years moved on, they moved further and further into the desert and founded a new Kingdom,
                                                    which they called Arcadia. In the middle of the desert they found an oasis through a secret cavern.
                                                    Because it is in a tucked away location, they are always able to spot foreigners.
                                                    They have booming trade with the local tribes, whom love to take advantage of outlanders, and slave trade
                                                    that is the product of bandits that move through the desert freely. The Kingdom
                                                    is a great source for goods that can only be found across the Spine ( mountain range separates
                                                    our Realm from the Easter Realm ).

Beloved Seeker

25,215 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divorced 100

User Image
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxSO CLOSE
                                AND NOW foreverI know
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image

████████████ THExORACLE █████████████
                                                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx played by FireflyofEarthxxxxx

Despite what the humans of the world thought, the Goddesses did not forget about the humans after the Long Winter. One of the Goddesses felt an especially great pain for her children, Bashere. Without consulting the other Goddesses, she descended to the Earth to help the creatures. However, because of the influence of the broken Runstones, she became trapped in a mortal body and forgot all of her memories. When she awoke in the forest, bare naked, she did not even have a name. It was the people who found and clothed her that gave her the title of Oracle. Though she could not remember where she had come from or whom she was, she remembered her mission and quickly learned about her powers. For one hundred years now, she wandered the lands, never aging. She mastered all of the elements, one by one, and observed how the people suffered. More importantly, she took note of how the corrupted Runestones affected the world. Even though creatures were more abundant and forests grew wild once more, they were twisted. Beasts were warped and blood thirsty. Trees grew gnarled and spread in awkward shapes rather than towards the sky. Through the years she attempted to fix things herself but one person could only do so much and as soon as one problem was fixed, another would arise. Using her powers to look into the future, she discovered that the key to solving the problem would be the Lords of the Lands. The future changes constantly so not much other information could be give other than that they held the key at the point, so she waited. With her influence, the noble lines were visited and given the gift of a single element. For a short time she would stay with the royal family and train the gifted individual. They would learn about the other elements and master simple magic under her instruction. When the time came, she would float on to the next place that called her. As wonderful as her gifts were, monster appearances followed her arrival. Even in her human shell, they recognized the Goddess and sought her out. Whenever she is near a place with beasts, they are institutionally drawn to her. To return home and mend the world, she must fix the Runestones.

User Image

████████████ KINGSxGUARD ███████████
                                                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx NPC'sxxxxx

There are nine members in the King's Guard; however, because the King has gone to other Lords to draw together an army, only four knights remain at Dragonspire. Their number one duty is to protect the crown and those in line for the crown so they have no professional loyalty to the Princesses of Elysion. The leader of the King's Guard is the second man on the right, Ser Robert Vastiev. He is a much older cousin of the Princes, only a few years younger than their father. He chose to give up the privileges of his title so that he could search for glory. He comes from an earlier tradition of people who revered Heroes and clings to the old days. Generally he is a gruff but quiet old man. He does not go out of his way to interfere in the royal business and doesn't speak his mind often. Within his picture, on the lower right corner, is his ward Florence Crane. Florence despises the royals and would do nearly anything to disrupt their reign. He was an orphan boy in the land when Florence came upon him. Since he was nine, he has been following the old man around. the youngest knight in the guard is Ser Cecil Paddock, the first on the left. He is a rather uninteresting man. His mother is a bit of a nut and controls his life. He has trouble getting away from her reach, especially when it comes to women. Since the Queen of Dragonspire passed away, he no longer has anyone to talk to about it. Of all the guards, he is closest to Ser Rayne Blackwood. As the master-at-arms, he usually doesn't serve on the King's Guard but with the King gone, he was asked to step in. Rayne Blackwood, third picture to the right, is a well-known womanizer and gambler. He will insist that the trouble with Ser Cecil is not his mother but that he stands in his own way. Ser Rayne is very forthright with his opinions and drinks heavily in the night, even when on duty. By no means should you assume that he is lax about the rules or weak in mind because of his faults. He is a good knight and well-trained with weaponry: he simply overindulges in the pleasures of life. Ser Balthus Percival, the last picture on the right, is his opposite. He enjoys a good drink but never while on guard. Ser Balthus is cruel. He prefers to force himself on the unwilling women and doesn't blink an eye when told to cut down another man. He doesn't take kindly to women ordering him around, no matter whom they are. When the Queen was around, he was never allowed to be in the same room. They were said to have had an incident years ago where he struck her while under the influence. People assume that is how he got the burn scars all along his arms. To hide his deformed skin, he is rarely ever seen out of his armor.

Beloved Seeker

25,215 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divorced 100

User Image
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxSO CLOSE
                                AND NOW foreverI know
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                            RESERVES .
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[size=4][quote="Chisai Yume"][/quote][/size]
                                                    [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][b]M[i]A[/i]KE THE TR[i]U[/i]MPET S[i]OU[/i]ND ::[/b][/size]
                                                    [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=9]I wanna reserve a position y'all[/size]
                                                    [size=4][color=white]xxxxx[/color][/size]
                                                    [imgleft]http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo137/Chisai_Yume/19HBAT/RS/D18.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=18]
                                                    [color=#DACEBA]♔[/color] [b]┇[/b][color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10]LINK TO SAMPLES[/size]
                                                    [color=#A2CFC5]♕[/color] [b]┇[/b][color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10]POSITION DESIRED[/size]
                                                    [color=#85ACA3]♖[/color] [b]┇[/b][color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10]TENTATIVE AGE[/size]
                                                    [color=#6D8E86]♘[/color] [b]┇[/b][color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10]TWO TENTATIVE TRAITS ( separated by & )[/size]
                                                    [color=#985469]♙[/color] [b]┇[/b][color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10]TENTATIVE LOVE INTEREST[/size]
                                                    [/size][list][list][list]
                                                    [size=10]Give me some info about you, the player
                                                    behind the picture. Let me know how often you are
                                                    online or what time of day you prefer. I want to know your
                                                    nickname or what you prefer to be called.
                                                    Just give us a general introduction to who you are.[/size]

Beloved Seeker

25,215 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divorced 100

Beloved Seeker

25,215 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divorced 100

Beloved Seeker

25,215 Points