Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prodigal Noob

5,850 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Taylor sighed as he walked towards the west part alone like normal his katana resting on his left side. "Maybe I picked the wrong familia..." he mumbled to himself thinking back to Marielle. "Why would anyone like someone from the night familia?" he asked himself a tad bit louder than the previous statement. He stopped walking for a few minutes to recollect his thoughts his cheeks a tad bit flustered from sadly leaving Marielle there. "I wish she had stopped me from leaving, but her friend would have gotten mad.." he sighed again and shook his head as he shifted his gaze from the ground to the sky.

Roaming Kitten

14,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
♫Human, behave yourself, you have burst at the seams
Let it all fall out, open your mouth
Often I lie wide awake, think of things I can make
But I don't seem to have the parts to build them♫.

Marielle walked til she came to a stop outside of the blacksmith shop before sighing and leaning against a wall to avoid the crowd. She fished the rose out of the spot she'd stuck it among the supplies. It was a little battered but still in good enough shape. She raised it to her nose and took a whiff of it's fragrance before looking skyward. She felt bad not stopping Taylor or explaining things to Marion but how could she be sure her friend wouldn't hurt her important person or vice versa or the Familia's would find out and start war over something as simple as two people. She shook her head and bit her lower lip.

Marion lost track of Marielle mid-way to the blacksmith's shop and grumbled to herself "AW man! where did she go?!" She nearly shouted, startling a few people passing by. She sighed and pouted more. Then she took a step forward and bumped into someone "Ah! Sorry, Sorry" then she realized who that man was. Leon Tiberius Road, one of the special ones of Volcanus Familia. Today couldn't get any more sour.

♫Human, I wonder why you're a better make
Than I could ever build or create, you know not love or hate
I am so scared of what will kill me in the end
For I am not prepared, I hope I will get the chance
To be someone, to be human ♫

Fuzzy Businessman

4,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
In the beginning, I tried to warn you
You play with fire, its gonna burn you
And here we are now, same situation,
You never listen, I never listen

Tiberius had just finished his chores at the shop and had been making his way to the tavern when something or more a someone thudded into him. He snorted and let out a low growl. The voice apologising was female and one he'd heard last night at the tavern. Wave Familia's Loudmouth Marion Hazukai. He made a small nod, barely restraining his temper. It wasn't polite to pick a fight with a girl, let alone in the middle of town. He was about to brush her off, but something in her expression made him stop "Something wrong?" He asked, despite not really being interested in her problems, he wasn't a fan of upset women and didn't want to take the chance it was his fault.

Everybody's hurt somebody before
Everybody's been worn by somebody before
You can change but you'll always come back for more
Its a game and we're all just victims of love

Roaming Kitten

14,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

Marion heard Tiberius snort then, after a few moments of silence, speak "Um..ya sure someone from another Familia needs to listen to the troubles of a little old Wave Familia member who speaks too much?" His face said he wasn't leaving til she at least cleared him "It's nothing to do with bumping into you..Just had a bit of a fight with a friend after opening my mouth and inserting my foot again" She bit her lower lip, chewing it a little then stopping before sidestepping Tiberius and continuing into the crowd, following it's flow blindly. She decided to do a little solo running in the caves today. No sense going to the tower where the others may be and dampening their mood with her sulkiness and she couldn't very well go to the abyss alone. Doing nothing at all was out of the question since she now needed to earn back all her money thanks to her fellows dine and dashing last night. She'd definitely apologize to Marielle if she saw her again. And to her friend too..But for now, she focused only on the dungeon she was aiming for.

Fuzzy Businessman

4,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Tiberius heard Marion out before watching her leave. He finished his trip to the tavern, picked up his rations and then decided to head for the cavern. Soon he was back amid the crowd and found himself walking a bit behind Marion. He was surprised she was by herself, then remembered she'd had a fight, which probably meant the mage she normally traveled with wasn't around. Not exactly smart plan to enter the cavern alone. Especially not with the downer cloud of guilt blanketing one's thoughts as it seemed to blanket hers. He made up his mind to tail her and make sure to help if she got in over her head. It wouldn't be good to be the last one to see such a reckless girl alive.

Prodigal Noob

5,850 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Taylor snapped out of his gaze and frowned as he walked to the dungeon he said he was going to. "I'll get the key on my own..." he mumbled as he quickly left out a sigh thinking about Mariella again. "Get.. her out of your mind.. if you don't go in level headed you'll die Taylor." He said as he balled his fists and reached the entrance to the dungeon. "Well shall we?" He smirked as he drew the katana and walked into the dungeon, and placing a fire wall down at the entrance to attempt to keep other people out especially since if he failed he wouldn't want Mariella to see him wounded badly or even worse... dead.

Roaming Kitten

14,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

Marielle pushed off the wall after a few minutes, realizing she'd lost Marion and was on her own. She decided to head towards the tower. Not only was she most likely to find at least one of the two she'd parted with, but chances were even good she might find both and be able to reconcile them in the dungeon where there was a chance it would get passed around. After a steady twenty minutes of running the backstreets to avoid crowds, she came to the tower.

She opened the main gate only to find a wall of fire awaiting behind it. No doubt at least one had come here. She focused hard, gathering arcane energy before creating a water blast, then darted through the hole it shot through the flames. She knew she probably wasn't the first to find this, meaning NOVAS would undoubtedly be alerted. She pushed forward into the dungeon. She knew she was at least hot on Taylor's heels, though how far behind she wasn't sure. However the firewall also meant Marion probably hadn't come here or had and returned to inform NOVAS. Either way, she didn't have time to worry about Marion when she was already deep in a dungeon herself.

Before she could try to use a search spell, a were-hound blocked her path, with his pack circling "Just my luck" She murmured, using quick spells to blast back individual were-hounds. She knew it wasn't smart for a mage to run alone, but she'd already gotten in and this was her fate until she either found another person or died trying. Turning back would leave someone else in danger and she wasn't going to allow that.

Marion felt someone's eye watching her and soon the crowd dispersed and she found herself with only those few heading for the dungeon. She paused to look over her shoulder and spotted Tiberius heading the same way "The high and mighty Tiberius suddenly turned into a stalker~?" She teased somewhat halfheartedly, once she was sure he was in ear shot. She was sure she was getting weird looks for her taunt from the other groups traveling to the cavern, but she wasn't exactly happy going the same place as the person she'd been forced to spill her problems to.

Prodigal Noob

5,850 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Taylor heard a commotion happening behind him. "She followed me..." he mumbled as he ran towards where the commotion was, as he ran for a few minutes he saw Marielle, he saw a were hound behind her, he ran full force towards it and immediately cut it down with his katana. "Not today pup. I can't let you hurt my girl!" he didn't realize he had called her his girl.

Fuzzy Businessman

4,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Tiberius heard Marion speak as they got close to the dungeon and away from the crowd. Now he wasn't going to take any more lip, no matter who she was or what mood she was in. He came barreling past the others and grabbed her up by her collar of her rather skimpy armor "Listen and listen well! The only bloody reason I'm going this way is to make sure a dim broad like you doesn't get killed because she's sulking over a spat!...so be quiet and get your head focused on what lies ahead!" He could feel stares and glares from others around them, but he'd had enough lip from the spunky blonde. He turned a seething glare to the passer-bys and they scurried away.

Roaming Kitten

14,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

Marielle saw Taylor rush past her and heard the death squeal of a were-hound as well as Taylor's voice saying something that made her face turn bright red. She noticed that all the were-hounds were either dead or had run off. She breathed a sigh of relief then turned to Taylor directly "You ok?" she wanted to scold him, chastise him for making a wall of fire at the gate, for going off by himself but she couldn't get up the nerve at the moment. She'd save it for later.

Marion watched Tiberius rush towards her and felt her feet rise off the ground a few moments later. She squirmed a little before his speech caused her to stop. Then she felt a sudden draft on her chest and realized that being lifted by her collar had made her top part slide just enough to uncover part of her chest. With a swift swing, she kicked him in the gut, loosening his grip and allowing her to land on her feet "I got it, I got it! Mind not yanking me up by my clothes?!" She puffed her cheeks as she fixed her top half. She breathed a sigh and turned back towards the dungeon "I can handle myself..so go do whatever you originally planned oh great member of Volcanus Familia" she started walking again, hoping he'd seen nothing and that he'd leave, quickly as possible.

Fuzzy Businessman

4,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Tiberius winced and gripped the spot she'd kicked. Then he noticed a half a second glimpse of why she'd been so violent before hearing her chastise him about his methods. Boy was she one to talk..He sighed "I planned to go here anyway but my party was busy doing work for the blacksmith" He could tell from her voice that she wasn't going to like that. But this was how things were "Shouldn't you return to town and find your little friend before delving somewhere as tricky as the caverns?" If there was one thing he learned from all the NOVAS lectures, it was not to go alone into the caverns. He'd lucked out the past few times he'd disobeyed, but someone like her would definitely not be as lucky.

Roaming Kitten

14,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

Marion bit her lip when she heard his retort. Not only was he continuing the same way but he wanted HER to turn around and go talk to her friend "No way..I'm going to go, rip things apart til I feel better and try to get back out" She wasn't going to back down now that she put up such a strong front. She would show him she could travel here on her own and take care of herself. She would bring back a bunch of loot too~! Then she'd give Marielle and her little friend half as an apology.

Prodigal Noob

5,850 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Taylor sheathed the katana and pulled her into a hug, while blushing bright red. "I am more worried about you. I could really care less if I am okay or not.." he mumbled as he realeased the hug. "You should go back to town. This place isn't safe.. I can handle this dungeon by myself.. I do not want you to be hurt while I am trying to get the key.." He looked at her with his red eyes hoping she would agree to his statements, but knowing she wouldn't

Fuzzy Businessman

4,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Tiberius rubbed his temples. It was a moot point talking to this nut job. He speed up his pace and passed within a few steps. He didn't need the aggravation clouding his mind while he ran the caverns. He was going to kill these caverns and all the creatures that came from within them. Then he could leave this place with the head blacksmith who'd taken him in and find a better place without all the nonsense of people like the blonde rogue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items