══════════════════════════════════════════
══════════════════════════════════════════XXXX
I swear once you do I'll rip your pretty little head off... XX

loveLucas Corneilius Blake ~ ~ ;
xThe Ringmaster of the Marionette Cirque
xxxOh, take a look at you...

User Image
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

Lucas felt the Kitten tense under him, but he continued stroking his head. The freak seemed to like that quite a bit, causing Lucas to chuckle under his breath when, though wide eyed, he continued to keep that pleased expression on his face, one of pure contentedness with Lucas's petting him. He listened to the bit about the Kitten not wanting to be a bother to the Illusionist or the other dolls he associated with. How could this little thing ever be a bother? So obedient, soft, pretty. Those eyes of his were by far his best feature though, his hair second. They were both so enticing, Lucas rubbed his thumb gently over the Freak's cheek, smiling softly and getting another look at his eyes.

"Heavens no, Little Kitty. I don't think you could ever be a bother..." he purred enticingly, back to the panther stalking its prey. He searched his eyes for something, anything he could find. They were wide and pale blue, empty of any strong feelings, but several weak ones. He found some fear, some loneliness, and of course, his oblivion and innocence, his naïveté. Lucas smiled knowingly when the freak mumbled something about feeling left out, leaning into his touches. He leaned in a little, face inches from the freaks, and he continued to pet him, smile still there.

"You poor thing. You are lonely..." Lucas did something then: he gently nuzzled the side of the Freak's face, fingers still in his hair. "I do not think you a bother, Kitten. Quite the opposite actually. You always have been one of my favorites..." he purred into his ear.

Salty Seeker

User Image
Kearney Ari Donovan
"It will be okay. They promised."

As his cheek was rubbed, the eye right above it fluttered a little, trying to stay open but reflexively closing. When the thumb stayed away from his eye, though, he eventually managed to keep it open, though his eyes weren't as wide as they had been. They still caught plenty of light to shine with the flat blue.

It was weird, staring into someone else's eyes. It was even more so for the naive little freak who had no idea what he was seeing. Whatever it was, it was both scary and a little intriguing. He was naturally very curious. The ladies at the hospitals had always repeated the old saying about cats dying, but he never paid much attention or learned what it meant. Were you supposed to kill a cat whenever you felt curious? That was a terrible idea, and how did that satisfy the sense of wonder? He knew he'd asked that once, and the nurse man put him on sleepy pills for a couple days after that. He never asked again, despite not getting an answer.

"I dunno. I can get annoying sometimes..." He was like silly putty full of nails at the moment. He didn't know Lucas had moved in close again until he spoke, almost right into Kearney's ear, then nuzzled his face. The freak tensed up, his breathing becoming very quick and shallow, but he didn't move. Not with fingers twisted up in his hair, or teeth so close to his face. Besides, the man wasn't doing anything mean. Chewing his lip again, he tried to duck his head, only to end up leaning on the ring master's shoulder slightly. "I'm a favorite? Really?" It was an innocent, curious question. "Thank you." A small, happy smile pulled at his mouth.

"What does gullible mean?"

Xx_PsychoPanda_xX

Ulotrichous's Honey Bun

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alaura Marie~
Only you can soothe me..
The Contortionist

As she made her way through the array of tents, Alaura decided it was time for her to find someone to spend some quality time with. She had decided she would go to each performers personal tent and poke her head in to say a quick hello. The blonde didn't think anything was wrong with said plan, and was actually very excited to see who would respond. Since she had been apart of the marionettes, she hadn't really made friends. She spent a lot of her time in her tent practicing, and the other half of her time performing. But now she had a little time to waste, and she figured there wasn't a better way to waste said time than making some friends!

Alaura then made her way to her first tent, poking her slender arm through the entryway, waving it excitedly. " Hello! I decided not to stick my head in, because who knows what you're doing in there! But I just wanted to stop by and say hi, just in case you were as bored as me! " Before someone could even respond, Alaura made her way to the next performer's tent, hoping by the end of her journey she'd have a line of curious people wanting to see what she was up to. The contortionist made her way to a few of the other tents, using the some-what similar greeting, switching it up ever so slightly each time she poked her arm through their personal living quarters. But she did save the best for last; the ringmaster. She wanted to give him an extra special greeting, since he was the leader of this whole shin-dig.

The blonde's pale blue eyes searched for the path to the Ringmaster's tent and widened with excitement when she spotted it. She had to resist from skipping as she made her way to Lucas' tent, a small smile on her face as she wondered what their leader was doing. He could be quite stern with them, but seeing as they weren't performing, Alaura only assumed that he wouldn't be too angry at that moment. Once she stood in front of the tent, the blonde couldn't help but poke her head through the entrance and smile brightly, saying, " Hi, Ringmaster! I was just wandering around the tents and decided to give you a surprise visit! " After she spoke, Alaura took in the scene before her and ripped herself out of the tent, cupping her hands over her mouth at what she had just seen.

Deciding it was a bad idea to stay there, the blonde quickly sprinted back to her tent, trying to be as quiet as possible as she did so. As she stepped into her tent, Alaura's chest heaved and subsided as she caught her breath, her mind trying to comprehend what she had just seen. " The ringmaster? Being intimate? With... The freak? I don't understand... " The contortionist was at a loss for words as she stood in her tent, her eyes to the floor as if it would have the answers to her questions.

Location:Walking the tents.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMood:Calm. Curious. Friendly.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWith:No one. Yet~

Sparkly Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XXXCare to repeat that Doll? OHOHOHO

User Image

Lucas, duely pleased with the fact that the Kitten's eyes were fluttering, nuzzled his cheek again, fingers still entwined in his hair, other hand under his chin. He listened as his Kitten's breath became shallow, leaving him in quick little pants. He had tried to duck away from him, but his head hit Lucas's shoulder. Lucas placed his hand gently but firmly on the back of his head, keeping his head to his shoulder, his lips still at the Kitten's ear.

"Oh yes Little Kitty. You are one of my very favorites." he purred, pleased by the happy smile on the Freak's lips. "Tell me Love, why, do you think, are you so..." he asked, his lips pressed softly and yet firmly to the Kit's ear, his breath on the shell. "Pretty... Soft... One of my favorites?" he asked, flicking his tongue only once against the shell, still not removing his long, slender fingers from his long, silky hair.

Lucas was the type of man who knew exactly what he wanted. And at this very moment, he wanted this little ball of fur, this little puffball, this kitten. Out of this want, Lucas made a soft growling sound in the Kitten's ear, before pulling his lips away from the Kitten's ear, looking directly at him. But he didn't speak. He only stared into those pretty blue eyes of his. Those eyes of his, powder blue, but whipping itself up in a sandstorm of snow. A blizzard, alive and sparkling. Like skies, but with the clouds blended in with them, or fields of blue daisies, fluttering in a spring breeze. Lucas inhaled the Kitten's scent: Sweet Pea and Freesia, sweet smelling and yet, so delicate.

And then the blonde showed up. Lucas growled, ripping himself reluctantly away from the Kitten, keeping his fingers in his hair, continuing to pet him.

"There is a time and place for your so called visits, Pet. This is not one of those times. Go, before I decide to return your visit with a small surprise of my own." he growled. And she was gone. Sighing, he looked at his Kitten.

"Well then, where had we been, Little Kitty, before we were so rudely interrupted?" he asked, running his free hand through his hair.

Salty Seeker

User Image
Kearney Ari Donovan

As soon as he felt a hand holding his head down, his body started to freeze up before a slight shake began in his shoulders. It took a lot of will power to keep himself from getting panicked. Being held down was not something he liked. It was worse when it wasn't human hands. His breathing became more shallow and quick, and he shivered as he felt warm lips on his ear, and soft breath blowing over the shell. His face was a bright red now, and a weird stirring feeling made itself known in his stomach. He had no idea what it was, and he was starting to think he was sick. "I-I couldn' s-say..." He tried to clear his throat only to squeak as a tongue flicked his ear, the warm wetness cooling quickly, making him shudder again.

Kearney only made a frightened noise as Lucas pulled away, growling. Had he upset him? That wouldn't be healthy for the freak at all. As he stared back at the ring master, the man didn't look upset, but whatever was in the swirling depths of different reds that his master called eyes, the puppet couldn't say it was any more comfortable.

A startled, fearful gasp escaped him when the contortionist poked her head in and spoke. He'd been so concentrated on Lucas, he never even noticed her voice drifting around while she greeted everyone else before getting this far. It seemed, from the look on his face, that the ring master hadn't noticed her either, and now he sounded a little mad as she vanished as suddenly as she appeared.

It was when those red eyes turned back to him that Kearney realized his hands were stuck. His grip on the crate had tightened when Alaura arrived, and his claws his bitten so deeply into the wood, he couldn't pull them back out without really forcing it. That usually ended in him punching himself, so he let it be for now, as much as he didn't want to. Lucas was more directly in the line of fire, so to speak. Punching the ring master was a terrible, terrible idea.

Swallowing, then chewing, Kearney wasn't sure he wanted the answer, but thought anyway. "Y-you growled at me after licking my ear."

Xx_PsychoPanda_xX

Timid Lunatic

User Image
I WANT FOOD 𝕯 𝖆 𝖗 𝖗 𝖊 𝖓 𝕽 𝖊 𝖉 𝕽 𝖍 𝖔 𝖉 𝖊 𝖘

𝔇 𝔞 𝔯 𝔯 𝔢 𝔫 X 𝔦 𝔰 · · ·

(wearing) light blue short-sleeved hoodie and jeans
                    (in) his tent, then Alaura's
                    (with) no one, then Alaura
                    (feeling) curious

✰✰ After delivering their gift to Seris, and getting left behind, went to his tent to pilfer a warm pair of clothes for Ada. That red-and-white costume of hers looked warm enough, but this was a precautionary measure so that she wouldn't find herself shivering in the light snow outside. He would be in the main tent, helping out backstage or something, but the last time he had peeked inside, Bow and Arrow were quite busy... snogging. And with a burst of pride and giddiness, Red retreated, not wanting to destroy the moment between the two. He wondered if there were things about the quasi-couple that he and Lacie didn't know. Or, whatever.

✰✰ As he folded a wool jacket into a jean skirt, an arm poked into his tent, a disembodied voice speaking from outside. It caught Red's attention. The voice belonged to a female. Gabrielle's? Err, no. Lisette? It didn't sound like her, actually. Spencer and Dizzy didn't go around doing such things, and Lacie... just plain impossible. Who would even...? Ah! Right! Alaura. She seemed to fit. But it intrigued him, since she was always cooped up in her tent practicing her routine. Was she not going to perform today?

✰✰ Finishing up his task, Red walked into the snow and looked around, seeing no more sign of her. He blinked, then decided to check out her tent. Sure enough, he found her there. Looking at the floor with a baffled and confused expression on her face. He waved to make himself known, but she seemed deep into her thoughts. "Alaura? Is... something the matter?" he asked, frowning.

( ooc: Hi there! 8D )

Posting style by: Ilyasviel16

X X X X X X X User ImageX X X X X X X User ImageX X X X X X X User ImageX X X X X X X

KirstinKNOCKOUT

Ulotrichous's Honey Bun

Alaura Marie~
Only you can soothe me..
The Contortionist

Hearing a voice from behind her, Alaura nearly jumped out of her skin as Red's voice echoed through her ears. She then turned on her heel and smiled faintly, trying to reassure the male that she wasn't just staring at the floor like an airhead. " O-oh! Red! Hey! Uhh.. Yeah... Everything's fine! " She lied. She couldn't believe what she had seen. Well, she believed it, but it was shocking. Alaura had never seen the Ringmaster being intimate with someone, especially someone like The Freak. Her mind wondered about how long they had been together, and what they were more than likely going to do, and if the Ringmaster would ever be intimate with another performer like that.

Laughing off her thoughts, the blonde smiled at the male that was now in her tent and waved him in further. " Yeah, come on in! I was just thinking about some.....weird things. Do you ever do that? " She giggled as she tried to get the attention off her and onto other things. Alaura then pulled up a chair for Red to sit in and sat on the edge of her bed. " So, Red! What have you been up to lately? Because I don't know about you, but things have been real boring around here, lately.. " With that, the blonde sighed and faked a small pout as she awaited the boy's response.

Location:Her tentxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMood:Shocked. Surprised.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWith:Red.

[[ooc: o'hai :3]]

Arzen Claire

Sparkly Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XXXCare to repeat that Doll? OHOHOHO

User Image

Lucas felt the Kitten shake under him, and he frowned, giving a reassuring stroke through the Kitten's hair. He listened to him faint breathing, like a distraught rabbit, and he continued the seemingly comforting gesture, for all it was worth. He wasn't meaning to frighten the poor thing. When Lucas's tongue flicked his ear, he shuddered, face bright red. He made a frightened noise when Lucas pulled away, a noise that caused Lucas's gaze to soften immensely. He honestly hadn't meant to scare him. There was a time and place for fear, and this was not either or. Lucas frowned at him. He looked sick. Gently, Lucas brushed the back of his hand across his cheek, closing his eyes for a moment or two.

After the contortionist had gone, Lucas got his answer from the freak. Smirking, he nuzzled the side of his face again, hand never ceasing tangling with his hair.

"I would be able to think of several answers, but a later time Kitten." he purred, keeping from his ear this time. Didn't want to scare the little thing again. He then noticed the things claws, stuck in the crate. He pretended not to, having the Kitten captive like this. Lucas circled his prey, and now, it was time to pounce. He listened to the Kitten talk about what they'd been doing, and he nearly rust out laughing. Instead, he merely chuckled softly, nodding.

"Do tell me Little Kitty. Did you like it when I licked your ear? If you didn't, I won't do it again." he said, mentally adding that he would bite, but details, details.

Timid Lunatic

User Image

𝔇 𝔞 𝔯 𝔯 𝔢 𝔫 X 𝔦 𝔰 · · ·

(in) Alaura's tent
                    (with) Alaura
                    (feeling) curious

✰✰ Red smiled when she finally snapped out of her stupor and directed her attention to him. He was easily able to detect her lie, though he shrugged it off. He wasn't the type of person to pry into another person's life. If she wanted to tell him, he'd listen. If not, well, that was her choice. Besides, what was the assurance that he would even be able to help? He loved helping, yes, but as Arrow said, there were certain things that Red couldn't help with. And yes, like Arrow's relationship with Bow. Red had been forbidden to do things to get them together.

✰✰ Red slid into the wooden chair and dangled his feet, swinging them back and forth under the chair. He looked at her with innocent blue eyes. "Of course! When you're errand boy, a lot of weird ideas get into your mind." He laughed at the sheer sincerity of his words. It was true, after all. When you yourself see how people work in the Cirque, your mind was bound to come up with absurd and impossible ideas itself, just for the heck of it. He wanted to try one out, but was scared he would be caught doing a prank and punished. So he never did try anything.

✰✰ He blinked at her. Boring? With the show going on, things were hardly boring on his end. But that was only because he had a lot of things he needed to do. "Eh? Boring? Aren't you going to perform today?" He hasn't checked the line-up today yet.

( ooc: - - )

X X X X X X X User ImageX X X X X X X User ImageX X X X X X X User ImageX X X X X X X

KirstinKNOCKOUT

Houkyou's Waifu

Ice-Cold Sweetheart

User Image

__M__I__R__A__I ____E__L__P__I__S__

THE NUMBSKULLED MAGICIAN

Tent____Startled____Alan

✧════════════════ ════════════════ ════════════════✧

» After the performances ended, Mirai found herself wandering outside again. She hadn't known where she was going or where she wanted to go in fact, she just wanted to move. During her walk she got up-close and personal with the ground for having two left feet. After a while she just stopped walking in fear off falling, she thought someone was out to get her or something not thinking it was her own clumsiness. Soon having enough with standing still she decided to call it a night with the outdoors.

Mirai was now sitting comfortably inside her tent under the covers. No, the girl wasn't sleep she was playing with dolls. Yes, the late-aged teenage girl was playing with dolls, but what made these special in particular they were voodoo dolls. There was a miniature doll of every performer in the cirque but rest assured there were no punctures of any kind in the dolls. She heard a small voice that broke her concentration which caused her to jump. Somehow without her realization she was under a small table she placed next to her bed. Her head hit it rather had shattering a few glasses placed on top. "Ow, ow ow." She repeated rubbing her head. She looked at the dolls ignoring the shattered glass as she hid them under the blanket. Somehow she wrapped herself inside the blanket completely covered besides her head as it peeped out. Now lying down comfortably with a slight head pain she called out to the voice, "Uh..Sure mister creeper voice you can come in."
                                                  - - -
                                                  Simon was actually a decent person to talk to. Considering this was their first in a while, if at all from what he could recall it wasn't as bad as some of the other experiences he had with the others. Most proved not to meet his standards but Simon was somewhat better, not the greatest but not the worse either. "I guess it can't be helped you're the one with all the entertainment to them. You are the clown after all. No offense." He commented having a small laugh afterwards. It settled down a little as Simon concluded speaking for the time being. "I just hope she hasn't been causing trouble lately. I haven't been able to keep much of an eye on her." He stated bluntly noticing Simon's smile. "What? You know something?" He asked.
                                                  - - -
                                                  Erebus soon made it near Seris' tent. When he walked closer he heard faint voices and one not being hers. For a moment he gave himself a mental facepalm as he sighed softly. For the first time in his entire life he prayed to the gods, if any existed that his imagination was not true inside the tent.

Nearing the entrance he poked his head is as his poker face expression didn't change as he saw the situation between the two. Well, at least he knew she was enjoying her birthday, good for her. "Sorry to interrupt your little moment but I need her." He said not making much eye contact afterwards as he grabbed Seris' ankle pulling her out the tent. In all honesty he didn't care for the current state she was in or the fact of what she was doing in the tent. All that really mattered was getting her to Kearney so he could stop sitting at that spot like a rock and to give her the necklace. He was sure he'd hear his infamous title sooner or later but he was used to it by now so it didn't matter.

O.O.C -
                                                  ✧════════════════ ════════════════ ════════════════✧

Grave Lighter Bifrons

KeatonIshTak05

Saiuri Kamiya

Xx_PsychoPanda_xX

Ulotrichous's Honey Bun

Alaura Marie~
Only you can soothe me..
The Contortionist

Alaura tilted her head to the side slightly as the errand boy mentioned his weird ideas. " Maybe he knows, too... Should I ask? " She then shook the thoughts from her head and smiled at Red, her pale blue eyes watching as he swung his feet at the base of the chair she provided him. " What kind of ideas get into your mind, Red? " The blonde genuinely wanted to know, and she also wanted to figure out if the male knew about the Ringmaster and him being intimate with others. She didn't know why, but the thought of the Ringmaster doing things with other performers was really getting to her at that moment in time.

Hearing her guests' question, Alaura focused her attention on Red and smiled. " Do I perform today? I don't remember.. " She then let a soft giggle emit from her throat as she looked over Red, hoping she wasn't too ditsy for his liking. " Plus, even if I did have to perform, I doubt the Ringmaster would even tell me. He's too busy doing other things... " Alaura's smile faded slightly after her mentioning of the Ringmaster, and she slowly folded her arms across her chest. When she realized how bothered she looked, she quickly stopped and fell back onto her bed, staring at the ceiling as a gentle sigh pushed passed her lips. " Red, do you ever think about leaving this place? "

Location:Her tentxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMood:Shaken.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWith:Red.

Arzen Claire

Fashionable Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
            ACROBAT
            ARTEMISFRANCIOUSBASQUE
            ‒‒‒‒‒‒ SHY ‒‒‒‒‒‒ DEDICATED ‒‒‒‒‒‒ GRACEFUL ‒‒‒‒‒‒

Atremis Hugged his arms to his chest as he waded through the blowing snow.

Echoing in the night he heard voices, marking here and there who they belonged to, ears twitching as he wished his coat had a hood.

It went over his preformance outfit, but offered little protection from the chill. Huddled up, he lifted a claw-tipped gloved hand to his eyes, sweeping snow from already silver-white bangs, and tried to get his bearings.

He didn't usually mind cool weather, hellfires, he loved the fall, and even rainy spring, but in winter, all he wanted was to crawl under his covers and sleep the season away.

He looked at his deftly jointed fingers, and smiled sardonically. He was a giant doll, A plaything.

Little more than a wind-up doll that preformed and spun and danced when and where he was told.

"But still....."
he sighed, and looked to the haloed moon with eyes that looked like stars in a midnight sky. "But still..if this works....I'll be free."

Free of the death-curse that made every male in his family live in despair. A death-sentance handed down for generations and generations. By twenty, the curse struck. No basque male had ever remained alive.

He shivered again, and huddled up against the wind, snow and hair blowing in his eyes blinding, until he realized he'd walked into the wrong tent.

He squeaked in surprise, catching the Ringmaster and the freak...Keifer? Cairn? no..Kearny..that was the name. they were engaging in...strange activities to be engaged in....considering the pair.

"OhdeargodsI'msosorry.."
he blurted, starting slowly to back out, starry night eyes wide with surprise and a hint of fear.

Timid Lunatic

User Image

𝔇 𝔞 𝔯 𝔯 𝔢 𝔫 X 𝔦 𝔰 · · ·

(in) Alaura's tent
                    (with) Alaura
                    (feeling) amused, giddy, then troubled

✰✰ He grinned at her when she mentioned her weird ideas. He tapped his chin thoughtfully with a slender index finger, his eyes drifting off the to the ceiling. "Well, I've always been wondering how Arrow will react if I wake him up in the middle of the night with boiling water." In fact, he had considered doing that, when the blonde Illusionist had laughed at him for not knowing what 'sexuality' meant. And because Arrow hated hot things and water, Red was opted to go with his plans, if he had not been busy that night as well. "I usually get the urge to prank on someone when they make fun of me, but, he shrugged, "So far, I haven't been able to act on them."

✰✰ Red giggled at her expression. "Alaura, honestly, what's wrong? You look like you walked into a tent while two people were snogging." He said teasingly. He knew how it felt, since that had been the expression he wore when he walked into Arrow and Bow kissing. Baffled, confused, and wondering if he was being picked on with an illusion, or if the sight in front of him was real.

✰✰ He looked at her in curiosity, finding his gaze looking at the ceiling as well. "I guess so. I've always wanted to go back home and punch the living daylights out of someone." His gaze darkened at the thought of his ex-best friend, Percy. "But not really. I don't have anywhere to go to."

( ooc: - - )

KirstinKNOCKOUT

Salty Seeker

User Image
Kearney Ari Donovan

It took a little while, but the petting and playing with his hair did calm him down significantly. It wasn't until then that he realized just how irrationally afraid he'd become, and his head hung down, embarrassed. He was feeling stupid again, letting himself get so wrapped up that he totally missed things he probably wouldn't have noticed anyway.

This time, when his face was nuzzled, he took it as the affectionate gesture it was probably supposed to be and took deep breaths, letting them go slowly so he wouldn't hyperventilate. The feeling of the ring master's fingers tugging gently at his hair was surprisingly relaxing, his eyes closing halfway while his lips parted slightly. Lucas circling him like a predator made him nervous since he knew there was no way he was escaping anytime soon without someone getting hurt, but he swallowed and held still, smiling a bit when Lucas chuckled.

The question made Kearney's face turn bright pink again as he shyly looked away to think. "Um... Well... I-I didn't not like it. It j-just felt weird." Admitting it made his face darken, and he started squirming uncomfortably. A thought suddenly occurred to the freak, and it was probably for the best that his face couldn't get any more red, or that his eyes couldn't get much wider. Is this flirting? Jesse never said flirting was scary! This was definitely more than flirting, and yes, this thought only just popped into the boy's mind. After everything that had already happened. He wasn't slow, exactly. He just had too innocent a mind to really know these things right away.

Another person walking in, and this time, Kearney made more a startled noise than a frightened one. It was the other acrobat that had the same name as the one lady goddess. His mind just kept saying "ohgodohgod" over and over again. Being seen twice, how would this not get back to his brothers? He didn't want to even imagine how they'd react.

Xx_PsychoPanda_xX

Ulotrichous's Honey Bun

Alaura Marie~
Only you can soothe me..
The Contortionist

Alaura giggled at the thought of Red sneaking into Arrow's room and pouring hot water on him, imaging Arrow getting extremely furious and chasing after him. " That.... sounds like a bad idea. " The blonde giggled once more as he explained his urge to prank people when they made fun of him and tilted her head to the side, wondering why someone would want to make fun of someone so sweet. " Well, it's good that you haven't gotten to act on them, because that means no one has made fun of you, right? " Alaura's ponytail was slowly sliding off of the group of hair behind her head, causing more strands of her hair to fall into their usual places. Brushing a few strands away from her eyes, the contortionist continued listening to the adorable errand boy in front of her.

" How did you know?! " Her eyes widened directly after Red's comment, obviously revealing to him that what he had assumed was correct. And honestly, she was rather shocked that he got it on the first guess, and Alaura couldn't help but tell him after that. " I mean. I guess I just don't get it. Why would the Ringmaster be intimate with The Freak? Does that make sense to you? I mean, I just can't get it out of my head... It was just so strange to me.. " Her eyes then moved from the ceiling to her guest at the time and looked to him for some answers she hoped would make sense.

The blonde furrowed her brow slightly at Red's comment, wondering who the person was that he was referring to. She pondered the thought of asking him who it was, but she also didn't want to bring back bad memories, or possibly make the boy upset. So she decided against it. For now, anyway. " Yeah, I probably couldn't go home, either... So I guess we're in the same boat, then. " Her pale blue orbs moved to Red once more and she smiled in his direction, glad he had decided to follow her after she stormed randomly into his room.

Location:Her tentxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMood:Comfortable.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWith:Red.

Arzen Claire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces