9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rosaline Anika Latrosse

User Image

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Rosaline flinched. He was calling her by her full name. She frowned, gently pulling her hand out of his grasp, wincing in pain. Her hands hurt really bad, and his dragging her along hadn't helped. She surveyed the damage quietly. God, they were bad. Scars from the past bites were there, along with scabs and still bleeding cuts, rubbed raw by Ren. She blew cold air on them, slightly annoyed, but did not comment. She didn't need Ren worrying or being even angrier with her. She glanced up at Ren and mumbled an apology under her breath.

"I'm sorry about my hands... I'll try not to cut them anymore... I'm sorry Ehren." panic rose like bile in her throat. she clenched her fists, and though no tears were coming, not stinging her eyes, her throat still closed up. Rosaline wasnt known for panic attacks, and she'd never had any before. though, she felt extremely worked up, like she couldn't breathe. It was horrible. Her hair fell forward, around her face as she tried to calm herself, and keep Ren from worrying.
::::::::::::::::::

Carsyn raised an eyebrow when Seris began moving, surprised the girl had decided to make the first move. He carressed her torso, letting her do as she wanted, bracing her when he actually penetrated her. He braced himself for her pain, and quickened his speed, trying to ebb the pain away with pleasure.

((meh... So short for Carsyn...))
Saiuri Kamiya

"I was waiting... And now I can't anymore..."

Twisted Nerves's Husbando

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image
xxx++++███ █ +Seris Ayumi El'Ciel

These strange things :[Euphoric]
What does it look like : [Tent]
These strangers : [Carsyn]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"As The Illusionist, I am not responsible for disappearances of your family members, limbs or anything. I'll listen to all complaints, but don't expect to be alive afterwards."

Ehren sighed as he looked to Rosaline and cupped her face in his hands. "Please don't. And relax, alright? You're freaking me out..." He kissed her forehead tiredly as he sat back. Thank god it looked like these performances were coming to a close. Maybe then they would finally make their move. He placed his arm back around her and held her close as he soon closed his eyes and just rested.

Seris continued on as Carsyn became faster with his movements. Soon, she felt pain shoot inside her and she knew exactly what from. She braved on, continuing but at a much hesitated pace, as if slowling him down. Her grip tightened immensely if for a moment and soon eased up. As soon as it came, the wave of pain subsided and was replaced with pleasure as a soft moan escaped her lips as they continued to delve into eachother.

outoflove --x </3

Xx_PsychoPanda_xX

Sparkly Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rosaline Anika Latrosse

User Image

User Image

Letting Ren cup her face in his hands and kiss her forehead, telling her that he was just tired, and that she should leave her hands alone and stop worrying. She let herself be pulled down with Ren, him pulling her close to him and resting. Following suit, she closed her eyes and snuggled close, burying her face in his side.
::::::::::::::::::

Carsyn panted softly, listening to Seris moan. His speed held, despite her attempts to slow down a bit. Her grip was almost painful, but she was in quite a bit of pain, so it was fine. Grunting, he stood, keeping Seris with him, and put her back down on the bed, him now on top. He drove into her again, a little bit less gentle, running his hands through her hair and whispering words of comfort in her ear.
Saiuri Kamiya

"I was waiting... And now I can't anymore..."

Greteh's Wife

Interesting Lunatic

User Image

User Image

---------------------------------------------------

He groaned quietly once he felt the girl shift in position and had half a sleepy mind to yell at her like a small child would do when disturbed by their parent when they were sleeping soundly. Or disturbed when they were very tired....the latter would be more of Rasiel's case but he held his tongue and just impatiently waited for her to finish her move and felt hair tickle his ear and neck as she rested her hair down in the crook of his neck. He held her tighter now as he used her small shoulder as a head-rest. It took a few motions before he found a comfortable position considering how much bigger he was compared to her. s**t were they tired and Ras was quickly fading away with every second that passed..
                                                                  .......And he was knocked out, be brave for anyone that tried waking him, be gentle, now.

----

Bel starred at Jasper when he mentioned the altercation that happened when Seris decided to be an idiot. Never touch the tiara. Speaking of his precious, he reached up as if he was trying to make sure it was still on his head then he let his arm fall back down. "Not my fault, she should learn not to touch what ain't her's." he said bluntly with a nice smirk. Once he heard him pretty much say there would be no sex until later, Bel put on something like a pouty face. Seriously? Seriously, Bel, we're doing that again.....oh well. He slightly when he was kissed by the other but leaned into it, anyway. But this was really no way to enforce the fact that he said he needed rest. Pulling away slowly and pushing himself off Jasper and down onto the ground beside the bed thing, he had a nice grin on his face. "If you say you need rest, you shouldn't be messing with my loin's like this." he chuckled before intertwining his fingers with Jasper's as he then led him out of the doctors office and back to above ground where a nice comfy bed, albeit messy bed, but comfy nevertheless. He made sure to lock the trap door and re-cover it with the mound of dirt before plopping down on the bed, taking the Mind Reader with him.

Saiuri Kamiya

---------------------------------------------------

out of chocolate;; Ramble ramble.

Twisted Nerves's Husbando

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image
xxx++++███ █ +Seris Ayumi El'Ciel

These strange things :[Euphoric]
What does it look like : [Her Tent]
These strangers : [Carsyn]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"As The Illusionist, I am not responsible for disappearances of your family members, limbs or anything. I'll listen to all complaints, but don't expect to be alive afterwards."

It felt like time had completely stopped. There was no one around and they were the only ones in the world. Seris felt like she was on Cloud 9 as her face retained a deep pink tinge in her face. Her arms hung loosely around his shoulders as her moans grew in volume as her body continued to rock along his. This was the best she had ever felt in...ever. She was now completely his, and she would have it any other way. Soonafter, she cupped his face in her hands and stared into eyes eyes as her heart raced. Her body was near its breaking point an Carsyn was reaching there, fast. "Carsyn..." Was the only words she managed to whisper out as she soon held back to him. Her mind was fighting against her. She wanted to scream out in pleasure, but her vocal cords fought to repress them as she closed her eyes, her body tensing up abit.
outoflove --x </3

Xx_PsychoPanda_xX

[Blah post. Cause I'm just now waking upp.]

Houkyou's Waifu

Ice-Cold Sweetheart

User Image

Before the performances were over completely, Naomi had left out the main tent again. She just walked around for a while before coming to a stop as her accomplice joined her side once again in his more human form. "Are you forgetting something?" He asked he frowning. She looked at him with a bored expression. He continued to follow her and pester her being tired of walking. Nao soon stopped in her tracks rubbing her temples for the time being, "JUST SHUT UP ALREADY! DAMMIT!" She yelled punching him in the face again. His head made several cracking noises as he realigned his head. He glared at her but didn't say a word. She took out her flute soon playing a pleasing melody as he became his transparent self once again. The two walked deeper into the forest as they dwelled away from the main tent.

Naomi continued walking as James followed her as he was now returned to his spirit form. He remained quiet as he followed her to the secluded area or whatever she wanted to call it. He smirked as another group of miscellaneous spirits joined him at his side. Unaware of this Naomi continued to walk forward. He slowed down his movement behind her, Are you trying to get your mind off something? He asked Nao in a mischievious tone. She remained silent not turning around as she ignored him. He sought this out to be a revenge sort of thing for giving him a human form again. This was beside the fact that he liked making her waking life hell since she did it to him and he was already dead. Is it about him Naomi? Is it because he hates you now? He questioned her over and over. He does hate you. It's the obvious truth. He said letting out a maniacal laugh soon afterwards. Soon the other spirits followed his gesture. It became almost like a chant continuing to ring in her head now. She backed into a tree as she covered her ears shaking her head in a frantic manner. Stop it, stop it, stop it! She pleaded as her hands formed tighter around her ears. James continued to patronize her until she lost it. Her fangs began to extend as well as the small horns on her head. The demon inside her started to emerge as she couldn't hold it back. Her jet black hair soon faded into a light grey as it retracted. Her eyes now velvet red as she glared at him.

Instead of taking the time out to beat the hell out of them she progressed to the tree in front of her. She punched it rather hard leaving a large dent. She continued the action over and over until her knuckles grew red as blood trickled down her hand. Her body burned sparked by anger as it took a while for her to settled down. Eventually the tree fell over echoing a loud Crash through the silent forest. She wasn't done yet, she glared back at James and the others as they had stayed to watch their little provoked performance which was bad for them. She took out her flute imitating the same tunes from earlier. First freezing them in place soon giving them a solid form. Not waiting another moment she lunged at every single one of them bashing her fist harder in each on than the next. By the time she got to James she had no sympathy as dismembered the poor corpse before returning them all to their spirit forms as she sent them back to the underworld to burn away for the time being.

She then walked back over the the tree, having wasted enough energy she slumped to the ground, her nails still latched onto the tree. As her stance declined falling to her knees her nails left an engraving mark behind as she pulled them down. Her head tilted against the remaining bark as she rested against it. Tears still streamed down her cheeks cooling her fevered skin. She remained there for a few more moments before wiping her eyes with her blood-striken hands. It stung but it didn't matter to her. She was too distracted by something else to even care. "He just hates me like he did before. There's nothing different." She told herself as she wiped her eyes. She sighed as she leaned against the tree a little longer as she waited for herself to settle down to return to normal.
- - -
Scarlett wasn't feeling all that well after the performance. For several reasons and one being for the gleaming presence that stood next to her. The twins walked around hand in hand as Skylar continued to talk to her. Her mind lurked somewhere else not wanting to have anything to do with her body. It breathed and placed one foot in front of the other as she caught every other word that came out his mouth. "I'm glad you convinced him not to join us. That would have been devastating" He said smirking at her. She hadn't talked to Jasper at all since earlier that day and by now she was somewhat glad he didn't show up. There wasn't a way to break it to Skylar that she hadn't talked him out of it, he just didn't show up. Of course she didn't have the guts to say that considering what he had done when he found out about it. "Yeah, I could imagine." She said as her spare hand brushed against the crack in her neck under her scarf he gave to her earlier. Disapproving with the tone of her voice he stopped walking. He turned her to face him as he placed his hand under her chin. Before she got the chance to move Skylar froze her in place by moving his hand to her shoulder. "Hey, don't sound so dull." He said leaning in to kiss her. When he pulled away she turned her head wiping her mouth with her sleeve out of his view. "You've gotten better at kissing." He chuckled as she just stared at him not finding any humor in his joke. Silence echoed between the two as she soon broke it. "I have to go do something..." She said. "And that would be?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "I'll tell you later can I just be by myself for a while?" She explained as Skylar gave her a skeptical look but soon shrugged afterwards. "I see. Well all right. I'll let you have your fun." He said smiling at her as he cupped her cheek, he eased in as he continued "Since I'll have mine with you later." He whispered in her ear as he kissed her afterwards. Scarlett broke away afterwards.

After she got away from Skylar she sighed of relief. She wandered the grounds for a bit passing familiar faces but not really aware of it. She just wanted to enjoy the cool air outside as she did before. It wasn't until she felt the chill in her neck that she remembered. She stood there thinking to herself for a moment before thinking of Belphegor. He was the only person she knew that would be able to fix it besides Lucas, and she knew very well she couldn't tell Lucas. Her cheeks blushed a little at the thought as she hoped he could help her disregarding the fact he could have been sleeping considering the time. Then again most of the memebers were night owls anyway. Without waiting she walked towards Belphegor's soon making it within reasonable distance. She walked closer to the flap as she poke it a couple of times. "Belphegor, are you there? It's Scarlett. I was wondering could I ask you something." She said in a soft voice.

Watching Scarlett leave Skylar pondered on what to do. It was like his entire evening just up and left him. Well it wouldn't matter all that much since it'd return to him sooner or later like it always did. On his daydreaming travels he accidentally bumped into Simon who was also wandering like he was. Not seeing any harm he decided to share him the company of himself. "Oh Simon. I didn't see you there..." He said apologizing...sort of.
- - -
Being the last performance for the evening Erebus stretched him limbs as he looked at the empty performance circle. By now everyone had cleared the grounds well, almost everyone. He was sure the rumors around the circus floated around enough for those to know their fate if they stayed behind too long. He chuckled at the thought as he was making his way out. Upon doing so he saw Kearney who still relaxed backstage. He didn't question it, but he couldn't help but wonder. He walked over to him as he greeted, "Kearney? What are you doing here?" He asked curiously. He looked around seeing no sign of Seris like he was generally all day but of course he stopped looking for her. He could only imagine who she was with if not with Kearney. He rolled his eyes at the thought as he concentrated on Kearney again. "And by yourself I might add?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

☠ -- Forest ♥ ____________________ ☠ -- Calm//Annoyed//Distress//Livid//Abusive//Depressed ____________________ ☠ -- No One

x-Choco Roses-x

Saiuri Kamiya

KeatonIshTak05

Salty Seeker

User Image
Simon Peter Cardamon
Send in the CLOWN
"Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel
Is just a freight train coming your way."

Simon yawned as he walked around. The audience was basically gone from the grounds, aside from a straggler or two, so he pulled his headpiece off again, letting his blond hair out of the ponytail to air out in the breeze. It was a nice night. A little cool, but nice.

He was distracted as he walked, eyes up to the sky to try and find constellations, when he bumped into someone else, stumbling and almost falling to the ground. "Ah, sorry. Sorry. Wasn't watching." He looked up to see Skylar and gave him an awkward smile. "Oh, hey. Guess neither of us was paying attention. What's up?" The male half of the trapeze act had always given off a weird vibe, but Simon had never actually seen him behave in a way to make the clown dislike him.

User Image

Salty Seeker

User Image
Kearney Ari Donovan
"It will be okay. They promised."

Kearney was sitting backstage on a crate, swinging his legs gently. He'd watched the rest of the show, waiting to see if Seris came back. She'd been gone a long time. He tried not to think too hard about it. As long as Carsyn wasn't picking on her again, he didn't mind.

He was starting to feel sleepy when Erebus spoke, catching his attention. The freak smiled at the acrobat and waved. "Hi Erebus!" Ever the friendly little thing. At the questions of why he was here and alone, the smile fell a little, but quickly returned. "I'm waiting! Seris said she'd come back. She left her birthday muffins with me, so she can't stay gone too long, right? I didn't want to go too far and make her look for me." Sure enough, the basket was sitting behind him. Knowing Kearney, if no one came to make him go to a different tent, he'd probably wait there all night.

"What does gullible mean?"

Houkyou's Waifu

Ice-Cold Sweetheart

User Image
████ SKYLAR_CRIMSON
____________▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xx` the trapeze artist
__________█████ HOT AS ICE █████ █████ █████

( )Circus Groundsxx ( )Neutralxx ( )Simon

Skylar looked back to Simon as he gently brushed himself off. He noticed the awkward smile as he gave a more suttle one. Simon fell on the borderline of Skylar's like-dislike evaluation. He had nothing against the man, but then there was nothing he found interesting in him either, but it wasn't just him he felt that way about many of the performers. "I suppose you're right." He said shrugging soon afterwards to his question. "I suppose just finding something to do since Scarlett left to do something." He said calmly. He soon looked around both to his left and right as there wasn't really anything there. He looked back down to Simon, "What about you? Usually you're with one of your friends." He questioned.
                                                          - - -

Erebus just looked at Kearney as he greeted him. His blank stare didn't move, but it was somehow implied that he returned it. Since he wasn't a fan of smiling too much, if at all, he wouldn't seem as cheerful as the freak he stood next to at the moment. He presented a look of confusion as Kearney explained why he was still there. He mentally facepalmed but let out a soft sigh considering it was Kearney it was understandable. "I see." He said looking down at the muffins. He let out a small chuckle as Kearney continued, "I suppose you're right the trouble that would be if she looked for you..." He said looking off for a moment. Thinking about Seris he wouldn't be surprised if she forgot about him, he shook his head in disapproval as he looked back to Kearney again.

"Well, you're not the only one who got her a present." He said unhooking a chain from around his neck. It was a diamond rose necklace. He let it dangle from his hand a little. "It used to belong to my...mother." He paused choking on the word being that the damned woman didn't even deserve the title. He shook the thought out his head before finishing. "I don't know how it got here but I was going to give it to Seris, that's if she wanted it."

OOC; Sorry for the wait

User Image

KeatonIshTak05

Salty Seeker

User Image
Simon Peter Cardamon
Send in the CLOWN

Simon looked around. Scarlett really was nowhere to be seen, wasn't she? "Ah. Yeah, I guess I really never see you without her." He scratched gently at the back of his head. At being asked what he was doing, he smiled a little. "Just taking a walk. Jesse's been acting funny all day, so I thought I'd let him be. As for Kearney, I'm not sure where he is. I left him in the Big Top, and he's kind of a scatterbrain, so he could be anywhere right now. I'll find him when it's time to go to bed." Simon shrugged and chuckled softly. Maybe the freak was sitting with a bunch of people and having fun.
~~
Hearing Erebus sigh, the redhead tipped his head to the side curiously. He didn't ask, but he did smile. He liked the sound of Erebus chuckling. He should do that more. "Exactly! I think I already caused some trouble for he yesterday, so I don't wanna do that again. She scared me a little, so I think I might have gotten her..." He looked a little ashamed of that, but his mood quickly brightened up when the acrobat said he also had a present for Seris. "Ah! It's so pretty! I'm sure Seris would love it! What's a mother?" The question was so abrupt, it seemed like it was a joke, but knowing Kearney, it really wasn't.

((It's fine. ^^))

User Image
Twisted Nerves

Victorious Ally

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Some day I'll dance with these legs,
                                                With you pulling the strings.
                                                I'm a moving gadget, a gimmick-mimic-puppet
                                                Which cannot do anything alone, right?

I'm a gadget, a marionette.
                                                Just pull the string to make me laugh.
                                                My legs are artificial, but I can dance with them so well.
                                                How about waltz? I've been practicing.
                                                Now pull the string to operate,
                                                Let's see that you can handle me well.

Turn, turn, my legs are waving.
                                                swing, swing, sphericle joints.
                                                Operate me well and let me dance,
                                                won't you?

ωнεrε αм ι? My own tent
                                                ωнσ ιs ωιтн мε? Nobody
                                                ωнaт αм ι dσιиԍ? Concidering crashing for a little while
                                                нoω αм ι ғεεʟιиԍ? Anxious
                                                ωнaт αм ι ωнεαrιиԍ? Look to your left

The show went fairly well. On Marrik's behalf, it was splendid. Nobody was damaged and everyone showed, he thought. Sure, maybe there were a few slips during the performances, but that was about as much his concern as it was that he cook. Not at all. He didn't need to worry over their failures, he just had to clean up after them! What a wonderful job. Though... There seemed to be a small turmoil during one particular performance. The firebreather of red mane. He didn't quit glaring at the poor assistant whenever they were in the same tent. Oh well. If anyone took notice of i, they would only see one irritated puppet, and the other offering him a sypathetic smile. Because who could really be angry at an albino?

Now he was in his tent, having made sure all attendants left the tent. Show was over. So he sought to relax a bit. It was diffucutl, though. He hung his jack up on the metalic silver rack beside the tarp door of his tent. It had been an average day. Only a habful of times had he ran around, looking for something, someone, or he was needed in an emergancy. He was a bit tired, though. He was always like that. Perhaps he should sleep? No, no he couldn't do that. He had something to take care of before he could really rest... So instead, he paced inside his tent, arms crossed behind his back. So, he had to rid the circus of a pesky puppet who only endangered them. Well, that could be taken care of easily. He'd just wait until the dark of night and do as he usually did. The ax was still in the supply tent, wasn't it?

I'm a moving gadget, a gimmick-mimin-puppet.
                                                Not a human at all,
                                                Just a puppet,
                                                Right? Hey...

Stop! Stop! I'm a puppet!
                                                The ears are mere cavity!
                                                I wish those harsh words would
                                                fade away from my mind...

"Humans can dance on their own foot."
                                                I'm not a dumb doll,
                                                I'm fed up with that,
                                                So shut up!

I'm not a human at all.
                                                Just a gadget-puppet.

User Image

Victorious Ally

User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxx ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Mahvan Abhayxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Cannibalxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll eat up everything, everything that's in the world
                                                Until I feel that the emptiness inside me is gone
                                                The poison shining a sleek deadly red
                                                Is the very best spice for a main course dish

xxxxxxxxxxx

After meeting the ballerina, Mahvan hadn't done much more with his night. He wasn't very sure where he was most of the time and was constantly looking around, over his shoulder, to the side, to the skies. As if he were waiting for something. He kind of was. He was looking for others. His family. He hadn't seen him, so he went to the kitchen. Once there, he dug into the raw meats, eating about half of what they had before feeling guilt. He was eating their food. He wasn't supposed to be doing that. Then again, he wasn't supposed to be even near these people. Mama told him not to. No, Lena wasn't his mother. She didn't even resemble her in the slightest, but she somehow made a striking resemblence in the sickened child's mind as his mother. He knew she was of no relation to him, but he didn' care.

He followed behind the ballerina like a lost puppy, stomach growling and moaning constantly. Even though he ate,the food might as well have been going into a different dimention. He just kept eating and eating... Anyways, even when he claimed to be filled, his stomach making a grumble in protest, he didn't leave the bellerina's side. He didn't notice the time flying by, either. He was more intresting in contemplating her flavor. From time to time, he sized her up with a hungry look, but did nothing in terms of physical harm.

Eating up all of every single thing to the bone
                                                        If it doesn't satisfy me, then I'll bite into plates
                                                        If it's a delicious meal, then my tongue is blissful
                                                        But wait until I decide at the end of the supper

ooc // This is a pathetic post... Didn't want to godmod Liz if she ditched him somewhere.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Houkyou's Waifu

Ice-Cold Sweetheart

User Image

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫Happiness is an illusion... ▪ ▫

Erebus seemed a little stumped on when Kearney asked his question. To be honest he wasn't sure considering he didn't have much of one. If anything he guess it was just the polar opposite of his own considering what she had done to him, but that was another story. He shrugged just giving a simple answer. "It's the person we're born from..." He said. He nodded thinking that sounded about right. Erebus walked back over to the exit looking out. Still seeing no sign of Seris it bothered him a little as he still held that abomination of a momento in his hand. He smirk at the new meaning he gave it thinking it fitted Seris perfectly.

Walking back over to Kearney he spoke, "It's getting a little late. I'm just going to check if Seris is on her way so you're not here all night." He said as he began to leave the tent.
              - - -
              "I know it's hard to believe, but even twins need their space." He chuckled as he set his eyes back to the clown. Simon always seemed in a good mood, something about that Skylar was interested in. He listened to him as he spoke shifting his weight from one foot to the next. "For a second there I thought you three were attached at the hip." He said tilting his head a little. He was thinking of what to say since he didn't talk to Simon all that much, or generally any to be more specific. He shrugged at his thoughts just deciding to keep it general. "It's just you don't seem like the loner type so it was a little odd to me you being by yourself..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ✄ -- Performance Tent ✄ Circus Grounds ____________________ ✄ -- Content ____________________ ✄ -- Kearney ✄ No One

OOC;

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ And you're a fool to think it exist... ▪ ▫

KeatonIshTak05

tippisoni7's Husbando

Lonely Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
_____Alan Sylas Cross____Feliks Arkadi Goldsmit
Fortuneteller__________Bear Tamer
What else is there to know?__________All Russian, All the Time

User ImageUser Image
Alan, after the show was over, stayed near the stage for a bit before going back to his tent. He smoked a couple of cigars, drank a fifth of whiskey he hid under his table in a drawer, and had an idea to do something. For the first time, despite all of the killing and things he had done in his now-distant past, he was, for the first time, going to ask a female out... sort of.

He got up and, knowing where everyone's tents were, made his way to Mirai's tent. He hoped she was there, but that she wasn't asleep... he didn't think that he'd have the courage once the booze wore off to ask, and he had a pretty high tolerance, barely even affected at this point.He called out into the tent, quietly. "Mirai..... I was wondering, if you're there and can talk for a moment, could I come in?"

☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷

Since he wasn't performing that night, Feliks spent quite a bit of time with Bosco. He didn't drink anymore... mostly because he accidentally dropped the last few drops of his vodka and shattered the bottle. He finally had enough of hanging with Bosco and decided maybe he should go out and about and see how things were, so he got out of the tent and started wandering around.

He wandered and found little interesting happening. He was a bit tired, mostly because he was still a bit hungover, and wondered what he could find to do, or who to talk to. "So boring..." He yawned and looked about, starting to get bored and consider going back to his own tent. "Where's all the action? The shows are over, so it's getting dull..."

ωнεrε αм ι? Mirai's tent ~ Somewhere within the circus grounds
ωнσ ιs ωιтн мε? Mirai (kinda) ~ Nobody
ωнaт αм ι dσιиԍ? Talking to Mirai ~ Wandering and looking for entertainment
нoω αм ι ғεεʟιиԍ? Hopeful, slightly flustered ~ Hungover, irritable, bored, bored again
ωнaт αм ι ωнεαrιиԍ? Black and gold hat, pants, and coat, white gloves and a white frilled shirt under with a frilled cuffs showing under coat (as seen in appearance mostly) ~ Heavy blue coat, black slacks, boots, hair in a ponytail, black leather gloves (as seen in appearance mostly)

Twisted Nerves

((OOC decided to copy twisted-chan, kinda XP
edited since I looked and noticed the timeskip lol))

Salty Seeker

User Image
Simon Peter Cardamon
Send in the CLOWN

Kearney had to stop and think about that for a minute. He supposed, logically, he had to have a mother. The ladies at the hospital had never mentioned one, so he'd never given it any thought. "Oh. I guess... If I ever see the nice hospital ladies again, I'll have to ask them." He grinned as Erebus walked to look around, then nodded enthusiastically as the acrobat said he'd go find Seris. "Okay! Thank you!" He waved as Erebus left, then smiled and talked quietly to himself. "He's so nice." Whistling to himself, he swung his feet gently as he continued to sit on the crate.

"I guess so." He could understand the sentiment. Even if they weren't actually brothers, they might as well be, and a break from them was always nice. He laughed softly and shrugged. "Sometimes, I think that myself. That, or we're all just tied together. If one of us goes somewhere, usually me, the other two tag along for lack of anything better to do." It was a little odd talking to Skylar, but it was a pleasant change. The male half wasn't one he even saw all that often, and Scarlett could be scary. "As you said, siblings need their space." He gave the other male a mischievous smile.

User Image
Twisted Nerves

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas