Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Trash

10,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ramus || Deidre

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful
than the risk it took to blossom.

Ramus sat at the very tip-top of the grand tree, it stretched far higher than it's neighbors. He could see everything, and everyone.
It was his very favorite place to be, and he felt so comfortable far away from anyone else. He picked at his teeth, getting the bits of nut out from his morning snack. His stomach proceeded to growl, and he looked at it in disdain. It was about time he made his way down, as much as he didn't want to. He had to go find something to fill his rambling gut. He combed back his hair with his hands, softly rubbing them agains his curled horns. He smirked at the thought of them, reminding him of his old friends, if only he had a mirror to admire them better. Better get on with it, he thought as he closed his eyes and took off his shirt quickly, letting it fall to the ground. He imagined a hawk, flying with the wind. It's wings spread out wide with the sun glimpsing between it's feathers. Every shade of brown, every curve of it's wing, he pictured it. He stretched his neck upward then curled his spine down, gently crouching with his head touching his toes. He could hear a few faint pops as his back widened and he grimaced a little as his new wings emerged through broken skin. He stood with his hands stretching above his head, his beautiful new feathers falling in place as he spread out his wings. He flapped them a few times, softly and slowly just to warm up these fresh muscles. Then he was off just like that, taking off up into the sky. He twisted and glided with the wind, taking in a deep breath of crisp, morning air. He became lost in the moment, and spent quite a while enjoying his transformation until his stomach started acting up again. Oh damn, he sighed, as he flapped and floated down to a shorter tree than before. He decided he'd try to find some fruit if he could, perching on a high branch near the water, he scanned his surrounding. What could that be? He squinted trying to get a closer look, knowing very well if he was in full hawk for he could see perfectly. He groaned at the thought and hopped towards a closer branch. It seemed there were new people down on the ground. Another groan. Why couldn't they just stay in the town, he whined pathetically. Oh, how he hated other people. At least these don't seem to be very human, he very much hoped they wouldn't be. He decided to keep watch, high enough and quietly to where no one would notice him. For all he knew they might have some particularly tasty food on them, that he wouldn't mind helping himself to!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

【 ℓσcαтιση : Treetops】. . . 【 cσмραηу : 3 strangers 】

【мσσ∂ : Hungry and Intrigued 】 . . . 【σσc : Not as much as I wanted but kinda busy sorry! 】

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

R ____A____M____U____S

Miaiko's Widow

Alien Waffles

10,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Waffles! 25
                        xxx * x Water Spirit xxx J A M E S O N _ D A U G H T R Y xx ━━━━━━━━━━

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        xxx
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx XX LOCATION: Path to The Village || FEELING: Remorse || COMPANY: Elf girl, Alexx

User Image

The water spirit smiled as the girl revealed she was an elf. I guessed correctly! His face then drooped sadly as he thought of Becky. She was a nice girl. Well, she seemed nice, anyway. He had only just met her yesterday, so he did not know much about her except she loved going to the beach. He never really had the chance to get to know the humans he interacted with. Not only was it unsafe, but they never came back. The beach that was him home got less and less populated with every day. Autumn was arriving around the corner, and the humans, so susceptible to cold, would remain in their homes, warm. There were even some humans that had come to town only for a few days. The boy with blue hair gazed up at his acquaintance who was now leading the way.

"Oh, that's okay. We didn't really know each other. She wouldn't care to see me again, anyway." It was the sad truth. That is why many of the water spirits chose to never go inland. Humans and land animals never seemed too interested in them. It was a sad fact, but at least the spirits stuck together. As long as they had each other, and all of their aquatic animal friends, they were happy.

Another voice behind the boy made him startle. He spun around (now having the energy to) and gasped at the being the voice came from. It was another girl, he could tell that, but he was not sure what she was. She appeared human, but also had feline qualities, as well. He stared in awe at her ears and fangs. The water spirit had never seen anything like her before. She introduced herself and held out her hand. He slowly extended an arm to shake her hand when he noticed she had a tail as well.

"Hello, it is a pleasure to meet you." The boy bowed in greeting after releasing from the handshake. "My Earth name is Jameson Daughtry. You can call me James." Ever since he began to spend more time with humans, he found he needed a human name to introduce himself with. His water spirit name was complicated to those who were not elemental beings. After introducing himself as Jameson Daughtry many times, it became automatic.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ivy Fantasy
                            SuperbzapterGrl

Anirik's Kouhai

(Neko).The.Rabid.(Kitten)

User Image

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

She shook James hand and said, “ I see you looking curiously at my strange features. I am a were-tiger dahlen. That is why I appear both human and tiger. What are you? I know she is an elf, they all smell the same. I have never encountered your species however.”She started thinking, “I hope I get out of this place. I am not sure I like it. I doubt that they’ve anything I’m accustomed to like Ty-” Her heart panged inside her chest. The mere mention of his name still sent chills down her spine and filled her stomach with warm dread. “He would have been 2 this year.” Despite being softer than a burned marshmallow on the inside, she kept her exterior like a statue; showing no emotion.

F i n d M e :---on a pathway somewhere :XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxXW i t h M e :---an elf girl and James :

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Very soon the area started to become more populated. Great... more living bodies to ruin the scene. She was honestly dreading not having her materials. Hearing the nature of the feline's comment was somewhat of a relief. she couldn't tell that Emmeria was undead or at least not by smell alone. This was good. She knew from experience zombies weren't exactly the most popular race, even if elven, and at this point in time making friends was probably her best bet.

She did get some useful information though. For one, it was now confirmed that she had been moved to THAT island. the one where rule-breakers were sent. Which meant, all of the inhabitants were inhuman, at least in some way. Second she learned thier names, James and Alexika. Names were a powerful thing in unknown territory, but lastly, she had learned what they were. The only bad news was that killing James would be against his will...when the time came. Her survey of the two complete, she continued to move on, wanting to get to town as soon as possible.

L o c a t i o n :---On a path to the village :XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxXW i t h M e :---James,Alexika, Some kind of bird man :
User Image

Marcus was not happy to wake up by being dropped from the sky into a lake. Yet again, being sentenced to exile for blowing the cat out of the bag about magic didn't exactly make Marcus friends. As he returned to shore, he closed his eyes to attempt to sense any spirits or necrotic energies in the area that could be useful to him. He was amazed to find the signature of another necromantic caster not far from him. He was excited to meet them and see of their goals could be permutable.

Miaiko's Widow

Alien Waffles

10,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Waffles! 25
SuperbzapterGrl

xxx * x Water Spirit xxx J A M E S O N _ D A U G H T R Y xx ━━━━━━━━━━

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        xxx
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx XX LOCATION: || FEELING: || COMPANY: xx

User Image

A were-tiger? Jameson had never heard of such thing before. How exactly did one become a were-tiger? Did a human mate with a tiger to get a half-human, half-tiger being? Wait... Is that even possible? Does nature work that way? Being a water spirit, he had no knowledge of those matters. His kind did not "mate" in the traditional sense. Whenever they wanted to bring a new water sprite into the world, they would use magic and incantations along with a few ingredients (seaweed, rainwater, etcetera). He had only heard of the term "mating" from the humans he hung around in disguise. His mind wandered a bit before he dismissed the thought, knowing he would never understand it.

The girl's golden eyes seemed to stare into his soul, trying to figure out what he was, as well. "I am a water spirit!" The boy cheered enthusiastically. "I don't really look like this - this is my human form. I studied them for a long time and was able to actually disguise myself as one! I made a lot of friends!" James smiled big, then continued talking. It was hard for him to keep his mouth shut sometimes. "I used to live in the ocean, but now I'm here. The lake is nice, but it isn't the same. The ducks don't seem very friendly. Hey, have you ever-- The water spirit was not only wide awake, but wired. The sleeping spell was having an adverse effect on him. He kept talking and talking, rambling on about his species until everyone around him knew the ins and outs of water spirits and sprites.

The boy was too busy talking to notice that two more being were around their little group. He had not a care in the world, now that he knew he was not the only one who had been delivered overnight. Maybe they could all be friends! He loved making friends and meeting new people. He followed the elf as she continued walking towards where they assumed The Village was located.

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Emmeria did not expect water spirit to start following her again. As much as he was talking, she was sure he'd be occupied for hours. Still, she wasn't surprised, mainly since she couldn't be surprised, even when she should be. What came close to eliciting a memory of the sensation of surprise was that she felt another necromantic force nearby. Another undead mage maybe? Or perhaps a soon to be dead one? It was a VERY common thing for necromancers to zombify themselves. She'd almost consider it a requirement. To make one's self one with death, they must first experience it.

The illusion of curiosity was too powerful, she turned back toward the lake and started running. She had to know what was making this aura.

L o c a t i o n :---On a path to the village :XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxXW i t h M e :---James,Alexika, :

Fluffy Trash

10,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Azreal lifted her head, gasping for air between her sobs, and blinking through her tears. She turned toward that sound, soft and sweet, a simple hello and it gave her a flicker of hope. Could it be? She thought, help at the least. . but maybe it was. . her mother had a gentle voice like that. Maybe it had all been a dream. She scooted closer as quietly as she could, and managed to calm her breathing as she tried to listen closer to the voice. "Is everything alright?" the voice called out, echoing through the alley way. She inched herself closer again, dying to know who could it be. Then she froze. As her eyes met the sharp green eyes of a girl peaking around the corner she new it wasn't her mother. Maybe the girl could still be help, she couldn't be sure yet. She managed to slowly bring her self up to a low crouch, creeping toward the girl, praying and hoping. She couldn't have been prepared for what she saw next. The deep black feathers, the wicked horns and the tail, waving back and forth. She was not in a dream, she was right back in her nightmare. As she screamed at the top of her lungs, she tried to disappear. A soft mist encircled her body, as she floated lightly above the ground, still screaming in terror. Her hands in front of her eyes started to fade away, revealing the creature once more. It was too much for her. As one last scream left her lips, she saw nothing but darkness, her knees buckled and she landed, face first on the ground.

User Image

【 ℓσcαтιση : Back Alley 】. . . 【 cσмραηу : The black bird from her nightmare】

【мσσ∂ : Terrified 】 . . . 【σσc : I know these are short, but once Azreal calms down it'll be easier smile

Fluffy Trash

10,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friendly 100

Ramus || Deidre

Oh, the fun Ramus was having! He absolutely loved ease dropping, and boy did he find himself some fresh weirdos. Luckily for him none of them turned out to be fully human. He sat on his perch enjoying spying on the oblivious vermin below him. From what he had gathered, (remind you he only had the wings of a hawk, not the eyes, ears or brain), the pointy-eared, dull girl was some sort of boring wingless fairy. The half-tiger girl interested him, but he guessed she was half human, making her all disgusting. The childish blue boy seemed to him to be a sea monkey, and boy could he talk! Ramus wondered quite seriously if the boy could do tricks too. He talked and talked until Ramus drifted into a light sleep. It didn't last long however when he heard the fairy girl take off through the woods. He was so startled he nearly fell off his post. He couldn't handle boredom and hunger any longer.

Stretching his wings one last time, he closed his eyes again. He pictured a white tiger in all it's beauty, and he focused on it's snowy white fur, it's long graceful tail and it's smooth, keen ears. He appreciated every majestic detail of the animal in his mind as his horns retracted into his hair, replaced by pointy white tiger ears. His back cracked and stretched outward pulling his wings back in, growing fresh skin over the place they emerged and his spine shifted. Claws stretched from each fingertip and then a tail emerged, making sure to rip a hole in his pants. He chuckled, so pleased with himself and his plan for a little prank. He hopped down a few branches, using his new claws to help catch himself and his frisky tail for balance. Then he dropped down right in front of the pair.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here in my forest?"

【 ℓσcαтιση : The Forest 】. . . 【 cσмραηу : Sea Monkey and Tiger Girl 】

【мσσ∂ : Mischievous 】 . . . 【σσc :
SuperbzapterGrl

R ____A____M____U____S

User Image

The other necromantic source ofnmagic was moving towards him swiftly. He left theblake and started to travel in that direction. When he finallybsaw her, he was amazed at the beauty of the sorceress. She had attained the apex of necromancy: undeath itself. Marcus was impressed. She was a zombie, yet she retained full control of her magic, thoughts, and possibly her hunger. How she delayed the decay in her body so well was a secret Marcus was looking forward to learning. He was still working on the ritual that would seal his spirit in an apothecary, and transform him into the lich he desired to be. He turned to the maiden and replied, "I commend you on your defeat of the cycle of life and death. My name is Marcus, and I am new to the exile. Perhaps we can help each other out?"

Anirik's Kouhai

lillyloryn
Quote:
Ivy Fantasy

Quote:
Superbzapter
Quote:

User Image

Ale turned quickly turned around when she heard the twigs snap behind her and a strange voice ask what they were doing in this forest. Her eyes widened as she saw what she thought was another were like her. She sniffed the air trying to confirm what her eyes saw, but to no avail. He did not smell anything like the clan she’d grown up with. She growled. “ You’re impersonating a proud creature, stranger. You are no were. I can smell you from here.” Her ears twitched in annoyance as her tail flicked. “You’re a shape-shifter. You have no business trying to pass yourself off as one of us.” She narrowed her eyes growling softly. “ What is your name?” she demanded. “ I do not like pretenders.” She looked around at the group and mentally sighed. None of these presented themselves as warriors at all. How on the 7 clans was she supposed to get back and exact revenge?

F i n d M e :---on an island :XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxXW i t h M e :---a human, a shapeshifter, james, an elf :

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Fluffy Trash

10,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friendly 100

Ramus || Deidre

"Oh rats" he proclaimed with as much sarcasm as he could. "If only I could be a special as you, I'm so sorry I'm not pretty enough for you kitty!" He whipped his tail in her direction and gave his best pouty face. He slowly walked around her, shaping her up, catching every curve with his eyes. He shrugged, "you don't seem so special to me! Like some kind of human fluke." He laughed out loud, with all his guff. "From what I can see you're stuck here, without an 'us'. What difference does it make if I pretend. I quite like pretending!" He flashed his widest grin at her, teasing all the while as he stepped behind a large oak tree. He shouted back at her, "I don't want to be one of your kind anyway, what a joke! I can be anything I want you drab little cat." With that he stepped out from behind the tree, having transformed again in seconds. His ram horns sat back on his head, right where they should be. He rolled his eyes at the tiger girl, shooing her away with his hand. Then he waltzed right up to boy blue. Tilting his head he tried to sum him up. "What exactly are you?" Without any concern for personal space, Ramus took two fingers and poked them into the boys face. He pulled and squished, trying to figure him out. Then he took two steps back, then two steps forward, then he walked around the boy in a full circle. "Hmmm, well I don't know what you are. Oh well." He brushed his hair out of his eyes, and winked at the amusing tiger girl. "See you around kitty!" With that he walked away in search for some food.

【 ℓσcαтιση : By the water 】. . . 【 cσмραηу : Tiger Girl and Sea Monkey 】

【мσσ∂ : Pleased with himself 】 . . . 【σσc : He's becoming my new favorite a*****e <3 】

R ____A____M____U____S

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

hearing a voice commending her on her achievement, she turn to the man it came from. As she thought, he was still alive. Was there nothing else here dead? Her deep red eyes met his, in a sort of soulless glare as she said, " I thank you, though I am led to wonder why you have not taken the same initiative." Of course, she could do it for him if he so wished, it was much easier to do to another person than it was to do to herself. In fact she was glad that the soul trap had triggered at the perfect time, self-reanimation was very tricky, and if not timed correctly, deadly.

Hearing his name. She offered him her hand, palm down as if she were expecting it to be kissed. "I am Emmeria. It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." she said, lifting a smile with no feeling. "I would gladly help another who understands the beauty that is death. We are but a select few after all."

L o c a t i o n :---On a path to the village :XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxXW i t h M e :---James,Alexika, :

Superbzapter
User Image

Marcus knelt over and kissed her hand. He knew that undead emotions were very difficult to make manifest and noted the fake smile she gave him. He also knew they loved to kill. As did he, but it was the undeath itself that most interested him, and he would not allow a premature turning by someone else. It would bind him to their will, and Marcus was not a servant to anyone but his deceased family. "I appreciate the thought, but the means of my undeath shall be my own doing. However, in this new prison, it would not hurt to have an ally. What is our first move?"

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Emmeria pouted, though she could respect the sentiment that he wished to do it himself. "Very well, if nothing else, an alliance here is a plus." she said. She then turned back toward the way she came. "My first order of business was to find this village that was said to be here. Once there we can claim a space for ourselves, arm ourselves against anything that might think us prey, and then work to figuring out how to escape." Of course the last part was wishful thinking, according to the stories there was no escape."Also since you're still living, I'm led to assume you still require food. I suppose that should be a priority as well." She then started walking in the direction she assumed the village to be.

L o c a t i o n :---On a path to the village :XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxXW i t h M e :---Marcus :

Superbzapter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces