Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miaiko's Widow

Alien Waffles

10,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Waffles! 25
| M | O | N | S | T | E | R | S |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
We are L O S T S O U L S -- But not forgotten --
Sent away to N E V E R - R E T U R N

Title: Haven or Hell
                                                      Creator: (Neko).The.Rabid.(Kitten)
                                                      Cohort: livered_lilly
                                                      Genre: Fantasy
                                                      Literacy: Literate to Semi-Literate

::TAKEN:: away from our l o v e d o n e s
      in the middle of the night
      l a w - b r e a k e r s get locked UP.
      b r o k e n -- secrets risk LIVES.

| O | U | T | C | A | S | T | S |

Miaiko's Widow

Alien Waffles

10,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Waffles! 25

Miaiko's Widow

Alien Waffles

10,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Waffles! 25

||| The S T O R Y So Far ::.xxxxxxxxxxx

In the human world, people, places, or things that are perceived as being "different" are seldom accepted by society. Toss in supernatural powers into that mix and you have full-out panic. Humans are so close-minded that they don't believe in fairies, mermaids, real angels and demons, dragons, and other fairytale creatures. The moment someone claims to have seen such wonders of the world, they are deemed crazy. Luckily, that is all that happens to them (unless they go completely bonkers and end up in a mental health institution).

In a world with so many mysterious and unexplored lands, who truly has the right to say no such beings exist? Unbeknownst to humans, they do exist, and they walk among them every day. Now, what exactly happens on the supernatural creature's end when they slip up and blow their cover? Unlike humans, they don't just get laughed at for their mistake. Oh, no, it is much more severe. There is a written code among these beings, and if any law gets broken - including showing their true form - they must pay dire consequences.

There is a group of omniscient supernaturals that take away any beings that break the law. The offenders get taken to a remote village deep in the forest of some unknown location. There are no roads in or out of this village, no way to contact their loved ones, and no one to check on them. They must learn to live amongst each other, beings of all kinds, and flourish. There is no way out once you enter. Aside from a large concrete wall that encloses not only the town, but a lake, part of a river, and a mountain range, there is a strong magical barrier keeping these beings in. The barrier cannot be broken. Some think of this town as a new start, a safe Haven; others see it as their own personal Hell.

Miaiko's Widow

Alien Waffles

10,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Waffles! 25

||| Follow T H E S E Guidelines ::.xxxxxxxxxxx

This is a semi-literate to literate roleplay. I'm sure we all understand writer's block, but please do your best to write enough for others to go off of. I want a well-rounded paragraph minimum and no more than three or four large paragraphs. Detail is good, but not everyone will want to read a book in one post.
                                                      That being said, quality over quantity, please.
                                                      You may have as many characters as you can handle.
                                                      No godmodding. This means don't make your character invincible and have every power known to man. "Hullabaloo, the animals have escaped!"
                                                      Lillyloryn and I reserve the right to decline any character we believe does not suit the storyline. If your character is rejected, all you need to do is make some tweaks and try again.
                                                      Romance is encouraged, but if you want to take things to the ultimate level, please timeskip before getting to all the juicy details.
                                                      Fighting is also encouraged, and swearing is allowed.
                                                      Use (( text )) or equivalent for short out-of-character blurbs in your posts. If you have a lot to say, take it to the OOC page.
                                                      Send either Lillyloryn or me a PM with your character skeleton that will be provided below.
                                                      Do not post until you see your profile posted to the Profiles page.
                                                      Do not join if you will not commit. I understand that life gets hectic, but please try to post at least twice a day. If not, you are letting your fellow roleplayers down - they need something to work off of. Let me interrupt myself really quick to ask you to go back up to the rule about godmodding and highlight the white text. Send that text in the PM with your character skeleton. If you are going to be away for a while, let us know on the OOC page and have your character go off on their own (or something like that - make it work so that no one has to rely on your character to move ahead in the story).
                                                      Pretty posts are desired, but not necessary. If you do not wish to create your own post decoration layout, I will have a basic one you can use for your character(s). Font size should be no smaller than 10, as it begins to get a little difficult to read if it is any smaller.
                                                      Since your character has been taken from their home in the middle of the night, they are unable to take any of their belongings. What they have with them is the clothing on their backs. The Village has very limited technology: electricity for lighting, gas for electric stoves, and a signal for radios. There are no cars, no phones, no television. This encourages the inhabitants to work and create their own entertainment.
                                                      Due to some unforeseen issues, I am forced to put in here that Lilly and I are gods. Whatever we say goes. If you go against what we say or ignore either of us, there will be consequences.
                                                      If your character is going to speak another language besides English, please translate in a spoiler at the bottom of your page.
                                                      We are one big family. Being so, I must ask for everyone to be polite to each other. The second an issue arises, we (the creators) will take matters into our own hands. It's even worse if you are unkind to either Lillyloryn or myself (Neko). Allow me to redirect your attention two bullets above.

Miaiko's Widow

Alien Waffles

10,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Waffles! 25

||| Dancing S K E L E T O N S and Pretty Decorations ::.xxxxxxxxxxx

.Character. ● Skeleton
                                                      Just open the spoiler then copy-and-paste the coding inside the box. Fill out all the information, then send it in! You are welcome to change up the colors.

[align=center][img]http://www.gemologyproject.com/wiki/images/5/5f/Placeholder.jpg[/img]

[size=20][color=salmon]First Name [/color][color=indianred]|[/color][color=indianred]|[/color][color=salmon] Last Name[/color][/size][/align]

[size=17][b][u][color=indianred]the B[/color][i][color=salmon]A[/color][/i][color=indianred]SICS[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/b][/size]

[list][list][size=14][color=indianred]nickname ::[/color][/size]
                                                      [list][size=11][color=salmon]_______[/color][/size][/list]
                                                      [size=14][color=indianred]age ::[/color][/size]
                                                      [size=14][color=indianred]gender ::[/color][/size]
                                                      [size=14][color=indianred]race ::[/color][/size]
                                                      [list][size=11][color=salmon]___(Vampire, demon, angel, gifted human, etc.)___[/color][/size][/list]
                                                      [size=14][color=indianred]hair/eye color ::[/color][/size]
                                                      [size=14][color=indianred]height/weight ::[/color][/size]
                                                      [list][size=11][color=salmon]___(#'#" and lbs)___[/color][/size][/list]
                                                      [size=14][color=indianred]body markings ::[/color][/size]
                                                      [list][size=11][color=salmon]___(Any distinct features; wings, scars, horns, etc.)___[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

[align=right][size=17][b][u][color=salmon]more in D[/color][i][color=indianred]E[/color][/i][color=salmon]PTH[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/b][/size]

[list][list][size=14][color=salmon]likes ::[/color][/size]
                                                      [list][size=11][color=indianred]_______
                                                      _______
                                                      _______
                                                      _______
                                                      [/color][/size][/list]
                                                      [size=14][color=salmon]dislikes ::[/color][/size]
                                                      _______
                                                      _______
                                                      _______
                                                      [/color][/size][/list]
                                                      [size=14][color=salmon]fears ::[/color][/size]
                                                      _______
                                                      _______
                                                      _______
                                                      [/color][/size][/list]
                                                      [size=14][color=salmon]talents ::[/color][/size]
                                                      _______
                                                      _______
                                                      _______[/color][/size][/list]
                                                      [size=14][color=salmon]powers ::[/color][/size]
                                                      _______
                                                      _______
                                                      _______

[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/align]

[size=17][b][u][color=indianred]the PR[/color][i][color=salmon]I[/color][/i][color=indianred]VATE M[/color][i][color=salmon]A[/color][/i][color=indianred]TTERS[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/b][/size]

[list][list][size=14][color=indianred]personality ::[/color][/size]
                                                      [size=14][color=indianred]biography ::[/color][/size]
                                                      [list][size=11][color=salmon]_______[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

[align=right][size=17][b][u][color=salmon]the [/color][i][color=indianred]E[/color][/i][color=salmon]XTRAS[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/b][/size]

[size=14][color=salmon]miss anything ::[/color][/size]
                                                      [list][size=11][color=indianred]___(Any other facts about your character that you would like to share)___[/color][/url][/size][/list]
                                                      [size=14][color=salmon]the puppet master ::[/color][/size]
                                                      [list][size=11][color=indianred]___(Your username)___[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/align]

.Decorative. ● Post
                                                      You are welcome to tweak the coding to your liking, including the colors or even the entire layout.

[imgleft]http://www.gemologyproject.com/wiki/images/5/5f/Placeholder.jpg[/imgleft]

[align=right][color=mediumvioletred][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=burlywood][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=mediumvioletred][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=burlywood][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=mediumvioletred][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=burlywood][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=mediumvioletred][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=burlywood][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=mediumvioletred][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=burlywood][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=mediumvioletred][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=burlywood][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=mediumvioletred][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=burlywood][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=mediumvioletred][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=burlywood][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=mediumvioletred][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=burlywood][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color]

[center][size=10]
                                                      Normal text.
                                                      [color=mediumvioletred]"Speaking.[/color]
                                                      [color=coral][i]Thinking.[/i][/color]
                                                      [/size][/center]

[color=mediumvioletred][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=burlywood][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=mediumvioletred][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=burlywood][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=mediumvioletred][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=burlywood][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=mediumvioletred][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=burlywood][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=mediumvioletred][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=burlywood][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=mediumvioletred][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=burlywood][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=mediumvioletred][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=burlywood][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=mediumvioletred][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=burlywood][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=mediumvioletred][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=burlywood][b]❖[/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color][/align]

[center][size=10][color=mediumturquoise][b]F i n d M e :[/b][/color][/size][color=white]---[/color][size=12][color=maroon]In Neverland[/color][/size] [color=mediumturquoise][b]:[/b][/color][/color][color=white]XxX[color][color=coral]¤[/color] [color=sienna][b][/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color] [color=navajowhite][b][/b][/color] [color=coral]¤[/color][color=white]XxX[/color][size=10][color=mediumturquoise][b]W i t h M e :[/b][/color][/size]---[size=12][color=maroon]Currently No One[/color][/size] [color=mediumturquoise][b]:[/b][/color][/center]

[center][size=9.5]
                                                      [/size][/center]
                                                      [size=9][align=right]
                                                      [color=slategray][b]↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠[/b][/color]
                                                      [/align][/size]

Miaiko's Widow

Alien Waffles

10,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Waffles! 25

||| Let's go A R O U N D Town ::.xxxxxxxxxxx

The Village

The village is like any other village. There is a general market, various shops that supernaturals have opened (for instance, a mandrake or dryad opening up a flower shop or a being with super strength opening up a blacksmith's forge), restaurants, cafes, bars, a nurse's station, and, of course, houses. The buildings do not exceed two stories plus an attic or basement. There are no cars, and the roads end at the edge of the village.

There is a river that flows through the village, acting as a divider between town and the housing lots.

Most of the houses have the same general layout and size. A few are closer to the village, but most of them are at the edge of the forest, away from the town.

The Surrounding Forest

This is the walkway that leads into the forest from the village.

The majority of the forest that surrounds the village is full of life. Everything is lush and green in the spring and summer. During fall and winter, all of the leaves turn red and orange. Due to the mystical powers around the area, the leaves never die and fall to the ground, even during the harshest of winters.

However, not all of the forest is alive and bright. Several miles before the large concrete wall can be seen, the forest is dark and dead. The trees are all scorched and the grass dried up. The only wildlife that resides there are ravens, wolves, and the occasional deer that wanders too far. No one really knows why the perimeter is that way. Many think it was caused by the magical barrier constructed around and over the area to keep the supernaturals in. Others think it was just a fire caused by carelessness. Whatever the cause, the Outer Edge is not a place many want to be.

River / Lake

Not too far from the village is a small lake with crystal blue waters. There is an abundance of fish that never runs out. Other aquatic creatures, like turtles, frogs, snakes, and ducks, also call the lake their home. A shallow river feeds the lake its water. The river falls from the large mountain range in the distance, however, only a chunk of the river is accessible to the beings living in the village. The great concrete wall cuts across the river with a metal grate allowing the river to keep flowing.

Jutting slighting into the lake is a small peninsula that holds a small fishing house. Inside, there is a fireplace, a single cot, a table and two chairs, a stove, and a small icebox. In the back of the house is a large room used for storage. This is also where canoes are kept.

Noteable Landmarks

There is an opening in the forest that reveals several old structures and abandoned buildings. There is a large tree in the area that stands taller than the rest. No one knows the origin of these structures.

MAPS OF THE AREA:
                                                      Overview:
                                                      Close-up:

Miaiko's Widow

Alien Waffles

10,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Waffles! 25

||| In Case I F O R G E T Anything Important ::.xxxxxxxxxxx

.:Extra:.
                                                      Housing is FREE. Find a house and make it home! All you need to do is sign the enchanted document located in the house.
                                                      As a gift from the SPA, once you sign the papers, a key will appear on the desk. Use it on the desk drawer and you will gain a pouch of coins amounting to $50. These coins are simply called "chips" and go in value of 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, 100c.
                                                      There is a job board in the center of the business district. Shop owners or individuals may post up want ads to the board and anyone is welcome to respond. This is how you gain additional chips in The Village. You may also trade services or goods with merchants.

.:The Blacklist:.

This is where people who break the rules go. Let's hope you don't end up here, but if you do, you are no longer welcome to post in the roleplay or the OOC Thread.

Superbzapter || Extended absences with no prior explanation, posts not following the criteria in the rules, ignoring warnings

BlackJackSerj || Being generally unkind and causing issues

Miaiko's Widow

Alien Waffles

10,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Waffles! 25
                        xxx * x Water Spirit xxx J A M E S O N _ D A U G H T R Y xx ━━━━━━━━━━

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        xxx
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx XX LOCATION: Unknown || FEELING: Confused || COMPANY: No onexx

User Image

The gentle sounds of waves moving up sandy banks and then receding back into the water overwhelmed the eardrums of a blue boy lying facedown in the sand. The boy laid there, motionless, still in a daze. Seagulls cawed and laughed overhead, holding conversations that the boy understood. Ducks quacked as they floated on the surface of the water, complaining about the fish that were nipping at their webbed feet. A cool autumnal breeze blew ripples underneath the ducks and caused leaves to spiral onto the ground.

The boy had several orange and red leaves on his back; he had been lying there, dormant, for several hours. Slowly, he began to come to. He lifted himself up weakly until he was fully sitting upright. He brushed sand off of his face and looked around, groggy. There was a beautiful lake and a lot of wildlife. The trees were vibrant red and leaves were twirling around in the wind. He tried to stand, but ended up falling right back on his face. Ow... The sand had found its way into his mouth. Sputtering, the boy sat back up. Where am I? What happened? A gull swooped down in front of the boy, looking at him curiously. It cawed a few times before flying off.

“Welcome, new one?” the boy in blue repeated, wondering what the bird was talking about. Suddenly, it hit him. The last thing he remembered was being taken by the SPA for his carelessness. They must have put a sleeping spell on me... He attempted to stand again and succeeded. The boy had heard of this place before, but never knew it actually existed. It seemed to not be so bad. After all, there was a decent-sized body of water and even a river. Still feeling out of it, the boy slowly turned in the direction of a pathway that he believed would lead to the village. With a deep breath of the fresh air, he clumsily began to follow it, not knowing what he would find.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Emmeria found herself on her back in a forest. If she were alive, she'd probably be registering how sore she was all over. Luckily for her, this was not the case. She rose from her bed of dust and took in her surrendings. "hmmm... trees, trees, more trees, and I hear the sea nearby..." she mused to herself, still not recognizing the scenery. After those odd people showed up on that fateful night... she couldn't remember much. All she knew, that that night was beautiful, and she'd love to replicate it.

She journeyed about for a bit until she finally decided to search the beach for any landmarks. What she found instead, was a man face down in the sand. He looked dead. It was at this point that she wished he had a notepad. He was in the perfect pose. Probably some drowning youth, dumped her by the current once the waves had thier way with him...or perhaps something in the forest had chased him out here, and he finally collapsed from exhaustion.

to her dismay, neither one was the case. The young man had slowly gotten up showing his livelyhood. Emmeria briefly considered killing him, but the remembered she didn't have much by way of a weapon. She didn't even know if her powers still worked. She checked around for her soul and found it was still in her chest, right where she left it. That was convenient. Still, he might know more about this place so she decided to reach out to him. "Interesting...and here I thought you to be dead." she said, loud enough to catch his attention. "Tell me, what are you doing out here?"

L o c a t i o n :---In Neverland :XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxXW i t h M e :---Blue haired, not-dead boy :

Fluffy Trash

10,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friendly 100
User Image

"Wake up sweetheart, we're home! Come on honey open your eyes!"

Azreal heard her mother's soft, soothing voice and smiled. She felt her hand brush along her face, leaning into it she opened her eyes. Her mother was there, smiling down at her, as a tear rolled down her face. A tear? "Mother what's wrong?" She felt her chest tighten, and her heart beating terribly fast. She blinked and her mother's eyes were pitch black, the hand next to her face was now strangling her. She gasped for air, clawing and fighting against this monster. Her face completely covered in black feathers, quickly forming a beak that started pecking into Azreal's eyes. With one last scream ripping through her throat, she awoke.

A throbbing pain coursed through her head as she tried to lift it, squinting through her tears. She pushed herself up with her hands, gravel sticking to her palms, then tried wiping away her tears. As she let out a small cough she rubbed her throat, it was warm as if the dream had been real. It felt so terribly real. She looked around trying to gather her surroundings. She remembered three things: her father yelling, floating above. . . his and her mother's bodies, and a group of men who had placed a tight black bag over her head. She shook her head, that can't be right, she thought to herself. No, I have a perfect memory, I do not hurt people. . .I would never hurt my. . "Mom" she let out her name with a feeble squeak. Covering her mouth with her hand she sobbed into it as she sat behind a small stone building. Unsure of what had happened, and what in the world she would do.

User Image

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

【 ℓσcαтιση : Behind a stone building, in a dark alley.】. . . 【 cσмραηу : Very much alone.】

【мσσ∂ : Distraught】 . . . 【σσc : Sorry, quick and simple. About to drive home!】

Miaiko's Widow

Alien Waffles

10,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Waffles! 25
Ivy Fantasy
User Image

Emmeria found herself on her back in a forest. If she were alive, she'd probably be registering how sore she was all over. Luckily for her, this was not the case. She rose from her bed of dust and took in her surrendings. "hmmm... trees, trees, more trees, and I hear the sea nearby..." she mused to herself, still not recognizing the scenery. After those odd people showed up on that fateful night... she couldn't remember much. All she knew, that that night was beautiful, and she'd love to replicate it.

She journeyed about for a bit until she finally decided to search the beach for any landmarks. What she found instead, was a man face down in the sand. He looked dead. It was at this point that she wished he had a notepad. He was in the perfect pose. Probably some drowning youth, dumped her by the current once the waves had thier way with him...or perhaps something in the forest had chased him out here, and he finally collapsed from exhaustion.

to her dismay, neither one was the case. The young man had slowly gotten up showing his livelyhood. Emmeria briefly considered killing him, but the remembered she didn't have much by way of a weapon. She didn't even know if her powers still worked. She checked around for her soul and found it was still in her chest, right where she left it. That was convenient. Still, he might know more about this place so she decided to reach out to him. "Interesting...and here I thought you to be dead." she said, loud enough to catch his attention. "Tell me, what are you doing out here?"

L o c a t i o n :---In Neverland :XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxXW i t h M e :---Blue haired, not-dead boy :

xxx * x Water Spirit xxx J A M E S O N _ D A U G H T R Y xx ━━━━━━━━━━

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        xxx
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx XX LOCATION: Unknown || FEELING: Loopy, sad || COMPANY: Mysterious purple-haired elfxx

User Image

As the boy started following the dirt path, an unexpected voice called out behind him. He had just looked all around to see if there was anyone else around and he saw no one. For a second, he thought he was just imagining things, but then he heard the voice again. Was it another seagull? Who could that be?

He paused and turned around to scan the area. Sure enough, there was another person not too far behind him. It was a girl with lavender hair and, from where he was standing, darker-colored eyes. Brown, maybe? It was difficult to tell. She had long, pointy ears. Was she a sprite? A fairy? Oh, an elf! She looked a little too tough to be a fairy - and she had no wings! He wondered where she came from, then realized she seemed just as lost as him.

The boy in blue looked around. "I... I don't know. I mean, I know why I'm here, in this village, but I don't know why I'm near the water. I mean..." He was obviously a little out of it from the spell still wearing off. "I am a water sprite, which would explain their choice to dump me here." The boy stood in silence a moment, thinking, and finally said, "I got taken away for accidentally showing Becky I wasn't a real human boy." As if the elf knew who Becky was. I never meant to hurt anyone...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

On Emmeria she seemed to be completely calm, perhaps even apathetic. This was simply her trying to show sympathy, and not succeeding. "That does explain a lot. A water sprite is dropped near the sea, and and elf dropped among the trees..." she mused, walking a bit closer to him.

If she had the capacity, Emmeria would start to hate him. His grogginess was wearing off, and thus he seemed to be becoming more and more alive. Something she did not want him to be. She would have to fix this. "Poor Becky, she must be quite sad knowing her friend was spirited away due to his own stupidity..."she cooed as she passed by him. " But don't fret, I know a way you could be reunited with her... if you're willing to go the distance." Of course doing so would involve both of them dying and there's no gurantee Becky would die any time soon. However, she kept that fact away for now. Humans nor Elves understood the beauty of death, indeed she was sure he would likely avoid it too if she told him.

She proceeded along the path,motioning for him to follow, swaying with a certain grace most zombies would obviously lack. She remembered a time during which this had to be a conscious effort, along with many other actions associated with being alive. Most would never guess that she was undead, given her behavior, and that was exactly what she wanted. She had to do all she could to keep this water sprite close for now, if she were to eventually kill him.

L o c a t i o n :---On a path to the village :XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxXW i t h M e :---Blue haired, not-dead boy :

Anirik's Kouhai

User Image ]

She woke with a start lying in the middle of a dense forest. Alexika roared as loudly as her human form allowed. She was feeling extremely hurt and angry. With her roar she conveyed how she was feeling. “Damn you Zachery and your family. I hope you suffer till the end of your days. You killed our son. I swear I will get vengeance in his name. In the name of Ty Raphael Santos.” Her large white tiger ears picked up the sound of people walking nearby. She came out of the forest and walked up to them. “I take it we’re on that island they abandon people like us?” Her golden cat eyes looked at them both intensely. “I am known as Alexika, but I would prefer if you would call me Ale.”she said extending her arm towards them. Her white tiger’s tail flicked waiting for them to respond.

F i n d M e :--- on a path somewhere :XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxXW i t h M e :---an elf and a blue boy :

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

Miaiko's Widow

Alien Waffles

10,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Waffles! 25
lillyloryn
User Image

"Wake up sweetheart, we're home! Come on honey open your eyes!"

Azreal heard her mother's soft, soothing voice and smiled. She felt her hand brush along her face, leaning into it she opened her eyes. Her mother was there, smiling down at her, as a tear rolled down her face. A tear? "Mother what's wrong?" She felt her chest tighten, and her heart beating terribly fast. She blinked and her mother's eyes were pitch black, the hand next to her face was now strangling her. She gasped for air, clawing and fighting against this monster. Her face completely covered in black feathers, quickly forming a beak that started pecking into Azreal's eyes. With one last scream ripping through her throat, she awoke.

A throbbing pain coursed through her head as she tried to lift it, squinting through her tears. She pushed herself up with her hands, gravel sticking to her palms, then tried wiping away her tears. As she let out a small cough she rubbed her throat, it was warm as if the dream had been real. It felt so terribly real. She looked around trying to gather her surroundings. She remembered three things: her father yelling, floating above. . . his and her mother's bodies, and a group of men who had placed a tight black bag over her head. She shook her head, that can't be right, she thought to herself. No, I have a perfect memory, I do not hurt people. . .I would never hurt my. . "Mom" she let out her name with a feeble squeak. Covering her mouth with her hand she sobbed into it as she sat behind a small stone building. Unsure of what had happened, and what in the world she would do.

User Image

【 ℓσcαтιση : Behind a stone building, in a dark alley.】. . . 【 cσмραηу : Very much alone.】

【мσσ∂ : Distraught】 . . . 【σσc : Sorry, quick and simple. About to drive home!】

xxx * x Toxic Corvus xxx S E R E N A _ B L A I N E xx ━━━━━━━━━━

xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx XX LOCATION: The Village || FEELING: Curious || COMPANY: Unknown girlxx

User Image

News had been floating around town about a new "shipment" arriving soon. Just what they needed - new, damaged beings. It was true that they all had their stories, but after hearing similar stories over and over again, one would get rather bored of it all. On such being went by the name Serena Blaine. She had been locked away in The Village for several months now - exactly how many, she was unsure. Her story was similar to many others, actually, in the sense that she single-handedly slaughtered a group of humans. That night haunted her even in the present day. It was a mistake. It was an accident. It was not intended to happen; witch's spells were supposed to last a lifetime. It turned out that Serena and her family went to a witch at the black market. Serena was too young to remember. Her family had very little money and could not afford to see a witch from the Supernatural Protection Agency. That alone was a law broken, but they were able to fly low under the radar. Everyone knew that getting spells from a black market witch was sketchy. Sometimes their spells were good, but most the time, they were unreliable. It was a gamble, and a chance her family was willing to take.

The air around the town even had a different feel about it. They had arrived. Serena wondered where the SPA had dropped off the lawbreakers this time. They liked to be clever with their deliveries. On the day she arrived, Serena woke up on a large tree branch by a nest that belonged to some very unhappy robins. She did not much like to get to know any of the newcomers anymore, but still felt it was her duty to introduce herself. Today was the big day. Other villagers offered the new beings free food, free clothing, and anything else they needed. The people of The Village were just one big family, after all. Well, for the most part.

People and creatures all around the village were buzzing with excitement and gossip. All the while, Serena was just taking a casual stroll through the streets. The breeze was cool, yet the sun warmed her face. It was close to her favorite time of year, so she had began to wander around outdoors more frequently. The black feathers that hung from her arms, scraggly, yet still functional, fluttered in the wind as she stretched. Her sharp black horns glistened in the sun. The girl hummed a tune to herself as she neared the edge of the business district. A distinct sound made her slow down and eventually stop, straining her ears to hear where the noise was coming from. There was a small building about a kilometer away. It was the source of the mournful sound, a girl sobbing. Feeling curious and somewhat concerned, she decided to investigate.

She neared the stone building slowly. It appeared that the sound was outside the building, just around to the back. As to not alarm the distraught girl, she called out softly from the front door, “Hello?” Serena tip-toed to the side of the building, stopping once more at the corner. "Is everything alright?" The demoness crouched down aside the edge of the building. Her black feather draped over her legs, just barely touching the ground. Her long, equally torn up tail, fluttered. The girl slowly leaned forward, propping herself up with a single arm, to peered around the edge. It was a girl, a few years younger than her, huddled up again the building. She was not familiar to Serena - she must have been new.

(( Minor edit; her arms are her wings, they are not separate. Duh. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff