Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
gaia_nitemareleft ⓦⓔⓛⓒⓞⓜⓔ gaia_nitemareright
User Image

This is Haven, a small city teeming with life and peace. Many beings have passed through here, either with a purpose or as a wanderer trying to find their way. Whatever your path in life, or where you're going, we hope that you will stay a while to enjoy what we offer. There are a few fine inns, taverns catering to whatever one might be seeking, and of course the pride and joy of the city; the Adventurer's Guild. It was first founded in another city by the owner of our guild. She came from that city and set up a branch of the guild in Haven to offer jobs to the people who needed them. But this is only the beginning of the story. Many things are being schemed and plotted. Will the pasts of those who have come from far away find them and ruin their lives and the city, or will we the people stand together and fight off these evils? It is in the hands of you, the travelers and citizens. Welcome to Haven.

Owner ~ WeirdRoseBud
Mods: ~Stevenlx

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
gaia_crown яυℓєѕ gaia_crown

These are some rules, just so that way we have boundaries. New rules will be in a different color.

#1. Obvious, follow Gaia TOS.
#2. Don't God mod. If you do I will warn you once. Do it again I will tell you to leave.
#3. Please no text talk. Other than that any lit level.
#4. Be respectful of others. If you have a problem with someone try and work out in messages before coming to me.
#5. Have fun.
#6. If you want to cause destruction please pm me or one of the mods of the forum with the idea and we can go over it so as to limit how much destruction happens. Yes we want to see destruction but not so much that it will destroy the entire city.
#7. Please keep OOC comments in the OOC thread. I will warn you two times before I punish you.
#8. Please don't post profiles into the main thread either. I will warn you two times before I punish you.

If you have any questions about the forum, where to post things, or just to find out about specific things. Send me a PM and I will respond ASAP.

Here is a list of those that are not allowed here. If anyone sees any of these posting in any of the threads, please contact me and I will tell them to politely go away.
Blacklist: Cherry The Magical Smoker

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
gaia_star ρяσƒιℓє ℓαуσυт gaia_star

This is only a layout. You don't have to use it if you don't want to, since it is a walk-in RP.

Name of Character(s):
Class: {Paladin, Assassin, Mage, etc.}
Bio:
Description or Picture:

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
gaia_diamond σσ¢ gaia_diamond

This is the OOC forum link. So that way we keep OOC out of the main thread, unless you have attached it to your main post.

Link ---> Haven OOC

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
gaia_gaiagold ρяσƒιℓєѕ gaia_gaiagold

This is where you can put your profiles, so that way when it starts to get busy you don't to spend forever searching for your profile.

Link -----> Haven Profiles

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
gaia_kittenstar ιмρσятαηт вυιℓ∂ιηgѕ gaia_kittenstar

These are some buildings that either play big parts in the world or just recurring places we love to be in. If there are places that aren't on this list please message me or quote me in the OOC to add them to this list.

The Guild Hall
Drunken Wench
Vaalence's Emporium of Magic: A giant magic floating neon sign with it's name on it that everyone in the city can see.
The Chrysanthemum (Inn and Tavern)

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
gaia_angelleft σρєη & q&α gaia_angelright

So here is where I will put questions and their answers down. So that way people can see them and read them before asking me a question.

Fluffy Fox

Vaalence was jolted awake as the wagon he was sleeping in hit a bump. With a yawn he rolls onto his stomach to get an idea of how far away from the city they were, and was surprised to see they were only minutes away. Groggily, he sits himself up before grabbing his hat and putting it on, letting the brim shield his eyes from the sun. Since he had some time until the caravan arrived, he uses the time to make his tail look at presentable as possible. He had someone to go see, and then he needed to find his home. His father had sent word and purchased a small place for Vaalence ahead of time. And now, as the caravan pulled up to the gate, he jumps off of the wagon and heads in without a word to the traders he'd come in with. They'd been paid to bring him Haven, and that was the extent of it. Now, where should he head first? The guild, or where ever his house was? Deciding the guild was his best bet, he heads off, suddenly feeling like he was being judged by higher powers.

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Rosalind Brule

It was the start of another day, one that would bring a visitor. "Angel, Damion. Hurry up you two. Someone will be here soon." Rosalind yelled upstairs as she got the Guild ready to open for the day soon. It had been a long time since she had heard anything about her friend's child. "Hopefully this child won't be a problem." She said to herself as she unlocked the doors and opened the Guild for the day. "Okay mom." Angel yelled back. "Yeah, yeah." Damion yelled as he got up.

Fluffy Fox

It took Vaalence some time of wandering the city's streets lost before he asked a random stranger for directions. He'd never been good at finding his way around. That was something his sister was good at. But, he finally found his destination. Hesitating in front of the door to the guild, he wonders what his father's friend was like. Well, he guessed he'd find out. Taking a deep breathe he opens the door and walks in. "Hello? Miss Brule?" Dealing with others was also a skill he needed to brush up on. Most of his time was spent in solitude, working on whatever struck his fancy at the moment. Which was probably why he was here. He wasn't cut out for the normal work of an adventurer, but he could offer his services.

Stalus's Queen

User Image

Beth was not really a morning person, but her parents were. At the crack of dawn, every day for the past eighteen years, the red head half-elf was roused by the beaming face of her plucky mother. It was a crime for anyone to be that cheerful before the sun was even fully in the sky, but Mrs. Greer was more then happy to commit the attrocity day in and day out. So, needless to say, when Bethany was given the chance to get herself out of bed, she knew that something special happened... Or something really, really bad.

Flinging her covers off of her, the wisp of a girl was on her feet as quick as lightning sure something horrendous had happened to her parents. She raced down the hall garbed in her night-wear and bare foot before bursting into the kitchen. Her mother looked up from the bowl of bread dough she'd been kneeding and made a 'tsssking' noise.

"Bethany Orelianna Greer, march yourself back to your room and make yourself presentable!" Her mother barked. Beth, happy to see her mother looking perfectly sound, nodded her head before retreating to her room to dress. It was then that she realized why she had been allowed to sleep in; today was her birthday.

She would soon realize the late rest would be the only special treatment she would get for the day; the second she stepped back into the kitchen, she was saddled with errands to run and a grocery list the length of her arm to take care off. With a sigh, Beth left the inn about an hour after waking up, wondering if there was a way to get some help from her friends with completing the jobs work. Then maybe she could go fishing or spend the day searching for burried treasure in the woods. Yeah, that sounded like fun.

Friendly Shapeshifter

9,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Lumina "Lumi" Celestri~

Lumina woke up in a sweat, she couldn't help but still dream about her parents, even now, she couldn't believe she was still thinking about them even now. She looked over to a picture of them she kept on her wall, and meditated for a few hours, until the light of day beamed on her face. "Good morning Mother, Father, another day." Lumina said, she had wished she had gotten a tail like her father, but instead she developed a third eye strangely enough. It showed up on her tenth birthday, and she found out she could see the actions of others and make a assumption of what they were going to do next, which helped her in combat a lot. But it also helped her to see things that were farther away, she would have to close her two normal eyes though. It was hot out today, so her cloak was in no need today, but she brought her travel bag just in case, and her power pole. She then walked out of the Temple, after doing some rituals, and off to the main part of town, she needed to see the guild today, and see if anyone knew of certain rumors going around were true.

{{Where am I?: Path to Adventure Guild}}

{{Out Of Cookies: }}

Sparkly Capitalist

17,075 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
________________Ebert Kaydian

User Image

╔══════════════

Haven's sky line came into view, out of view , into view out of view, into view out of view as Ebert hopped down the road almost atop the last hill of his journey. With one great hop and a roll he drew his sword from his back dug it into the ground and perched himself on top of the hilt. Balancing on one paw effectively double his height to gave Ebert a nice little view Haven. Nice place, someone here has to know about curses he thought aloud as he felt his balance slipping

In a similar fashion he returned to the ground and seethed his blade. The sword almost matched him in size but many would consider it no longer than a short sword . It only took a little while for Ebert to reach the city and even less time to find the nearest tavern.

He hoped up onto a chair and tried to flag down a waiter. I task his size would never make too easy. He let out a sigh and before he could stop himself Ebert found his own paw scratching himself behind the ear

══════════════╝

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Rosalind Brule

Rosalind turned around to see a young man dressed strangely and with a white tail and hair. "You must be Vaalence, right?" She asked as she looked at the young man, he certainly did have some of his father's traits. "I heard from your father that you would be arriving soon." She said as she smiled politely.

User Image

Angel Brule

"Mom! Damion ran out on his chores again!" Angel yelled as she came downstairs and saw that there was a young guy standing in the door way. "Oh sorry, I didn't know you were with someone Mom." She said and then turned her attention to the man. "Sorry for being rude. I'm Angel Brule. I cook and clean the Guild, you can stay here until you get a place." She said politely and then smiled cheerfully.

Fluffy Fox

Vaalence was immediately identified by the woman whom he was certain was Rosalind. "Yeah. I'm Vaalence Tarra. Or... well, I guess it's safe to use Ulthier with you. Pleased to meet you~!" So, this was his boss, he guessed. She didn't look as old as she was, but then again, neither did his dad, or his sister's mother. His ears perked up as a girl called from above. Hadn't his father mentioned Rosalind had kids of her own? When Angel joined them and introduced himself Vaalence does the same. "Hello Angel. I'm Vaalence. I appreciate the offer, but I already have a place... apparently." Turning to Rosalind, he holds his hand out to her and a sheet of paper appears in it. On it was the address for the guild, and below that there was 'home'. It was written in Edan's handwriting. Of note was in the corner of the page there was a bunch of alchemical formulas, in a different style. "Do you know how to get to this address? It's where I'm going to be staying. Hopefully. Or dad sold me into slavery or something. I dunno. I think he might still be a bit mad about me burning that house down."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff