Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Aww, Thanks, I feel really loved now!" Chaos looked to his host body. "Poor boy's getting back into his body. And some social problems. Y'Know, Being the nice guy I am, I've been helping him through. He's undergone a personality change, though..." The demon explained, still walking towards the Lord's room.
Pointless. He will be dead soon. Why bother with him?
The music came to a halt, and new music, Frank Sinatra's "My Way" came from the same record. The spirits got bored and flitted away, but the lord was still part of the room.
"Hmm, Well, He's lasted 200 so far... He has some more in him." Chaos shrugged as he reached the Lord's room. "And he's convinced himself that he's in love." The demon sighed.
The door didn't bother to open like it did for others. It just warped, making an opening in the spirit of the door, allowing a demon to go through.
Two hundred is nothing. Love is eternal though. He may last after death, as I did.
The tuxedoed spirit faced the window, his throne's back facing the demonic visitor.
Chaos stepped through into the room. "I know... But I feel for the poor kid. His last so-called 'love' didn't go well at all. This one is the type that may shatter him... I think I'm getting attached to him." Chaos admitted, walking slowly towards the chair of the Lord.
Sorry all, I gotta go~ Seeyas!)
*Sighing, Ray sat down in a chair of the entrance hall.... He wondered when the storm would pass, or if it would go at all. If it did then he would have to get something to cover him from the rain as he made his way out of the storm and the mansion all together. The placed seemed unnerving. He decided to just stay put and let the storm get weaker before he dashed back to town... there was something wrong about this place... and he doubted he was the only one in the building*
Foolish.
The being stood, the chair creaking as the black hair came into veiw on the back of his head. He turned, showing his eyes, pitch black, like pits.
"But we have all done it."
He laughed, and moved to embrace his friend. His features where handsome in a way that is very rare. If that face was seen walking down the street, someone could fall in love with it for a few minutes, then get on with there lives. But after becoming close to it, it was gorgeous.
Katrina sighed, brushing glossy brown hair away from her pale face. Bangs hung just to her eyebrows, and we cut jaggedly. A smile spread across her blue lips as she marched through the rain up the steep hill. This was the first time she'd felt the call, and she'd felt it so strongly she had to come immediatly.

Though she walked through the mud, the girl left not a single footprint. In fact, the ran fell right through her. Carefully, Kat bent over, picking up a rock with a milky white hand. She tossed it about for a moment before dropping it back down. Mud should've stained her hand. With a few more steps, the young poltergeist stood in front of the door, just looking at it.
Listening to the interestingly modern music, her mind was soon aroused. Questions began flooding through her head, wondering why she was inside a peculiar mansion, waiting for something. Shedding her heavily soaked jacket, she wearily took a seat and attempted to gather her thoughts.
Carefully, a slightly transparent hand reached out to grab the knocker. She nocked on the door a few times, before tossing her perfectly dry head and walking through it. As she stepped through the door, the young girl reached down to smooth out her short dress, wondering what she may find. This place did hve an awfully strong call.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff