Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( eek Eeep sorry, got to go.))
The room imediately after the door was amazing. Floor boards, polished to an amazing shine glistened in mild light coming from candles situated all around the room. Ornaments, suits of armour, antique chairs, all amazing, all fantastic...All out of place. They all seemed to be hard to focus on. They all seemed to be...Half real, as if there was something vaugely chair like there, and the mind was filling in the rest.
(Oh, bye.)
As she opened the doors, the room left her breathless. There was someone else already in the room, but that didn't matter. She had finally come. She had done just as she was supposed to.

Her emerald eyes took in the spendor of the room and a slow smile spread across her face. "I have arrived," she said simply.
The interior was well furnished, much to her surprise. Notions that things were out of place hadn't occured to her. Her conscientous thoughts barely stirred, as she stared at the gleaming floor. She tentatively made her way to a chair. Gazing thoughtfully at it for some time, she decided against sitting. Something told her, however, that she was at home.

((see ya later! ^^))
There was a crackle of an old gramophone coming from the center of the room, and music played. It was oddly recent music, definitely not released on record. Perfect day, by Loud Reed, floated in the air. It some how suited the ambience of the place, the mellow, yet amazing place.
The call now gave the urge to sit to the ones already there, but called all the stronger to those not there.
(*Waves to Akina* Heya, haven't seen you in awhile)

*a man in a black trench coat walked up infront of the mansion. He looked up as the rain poured down at him. His blood red eyes stared up at the doors. They seemed so unwelcoming but it was the only shelter around here for miles. He remembered the old legends... everyone who entered the house died, but if he didnt get shelter, he would have caught a disease and died anyway. Sighing he walked over to the door and turned the doorknob, walking in slowly*
Sighing, he took off his cloak and shook the water from it and hung it on a coat peg he saw. His darker half called to him from up the stairs, As he had seperated from the young man's body, only to be seen by him and the Lord of the Mansion. "C'Mon, Slowpoke!" Chaos taunted as his host walked after him slowly. The young man didn't speak back, as all could hear him...
((Sorry, I'm leaving the Rp. I may come back later.))
The urge to sit only went to the lighter side of the man, Chaos immune. The voice of the lord was with Chaos. But voice wasn't the right word for it. It was the lord stamping his thoughts on Chaos's.
Come. Visit me in my room. Leave your body.
(Oh, okay. Bye, untill later.)
Following the urge, the young man sat slowly in one of the chairs, sinking his tired body into it, closing his eyes. However, Chaos heard the Lord. "Of course, I always do, Do I not?" He grinned to show all of his pointed teeth to nobody. The young man shuddered as Chaos left him fully, leaving him convulsing in the chair.

(Seeyas~!)
*Ray blinked, looking around the hallway. He sighed and looked out the window, gazing as the water poured onto the glass window. The man sighed and patted his black jeans, which was soaked from the rain. His blood red eyes then gazed around the hall. He began to walk on the marble floor, deeper into the mansion. All he could hear was the sound of heavy boots on the hard floor and heavy breathing... all made by himself.*
The music kept playing, slow and clear, with a few crackles at times. The lord had heard the song, but had not realised that it had never been on record. A few other spirits where in the room now, investigating the new comers. They hid in the space between sight and invisblity, mere odd plays on light.

The lord spoke again.
You have not visited for a while. You have been missed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff