Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gekko

NinjaKai
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San
"Aw mann.." Starts counting on her fingers "Okay so ellessar is dead..so's raine and I'm guessing that one girl that was singing is dead. And now that one dude. Soo..I'm next.." Solemnly sits down.

grabs you and opens your head with a can opener

"EEP" Knocks the can opener out of his hand by reflex"Oops.." Her head starts to bleed as a large gash goes halfway around her head

pulls the rest of her head open and pulls out her brain with an ice cream scoop

(You cant do that Im holding onto my head! xp )
NinjaKai
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San
"Aw mann.." Starts counting on her fingers "Okay so ellessar is dead..so's raine and I'm guessing that one girl that was singing is dead. And now that one dude. Soo..I'm next.." Solemnly sits down.

"EEP" Knocks the can opener out of his hand by reflex"Oops.." Her head starts to bleed as a large gash goes halfway around her head

you are crazy
Raine opens her eyes..."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA!" She yells.
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San

(i made it ghost like so i could pull the rest of your thing off)

Dapper Gekko

NinjaKai
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San

(Well you didn't say that but fine be that way) Nobi stumbles backwards and finally sighs and her ghost floats upwards. She finds you and pin s you down on the ground"Heres for taking out my brain idiot" She punches him hard in the face continuously(and since shes a ghost she can do that and don't say it went through you cause it didn't blaugh )
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San

(Well you didn't say that but fine be that way) Nobi stumbles backwards and finally sighs and her ghost floats upwards. She finds you and pin s you down on the ground"Heres for taking out my brain idiot" She punches him hard in the face continuously(and since shes a ghost she can do that and don't say it went through you cause it didn't blaugh )

you go through me ~ sorry but i'm on different dimensional plain than you

Dapper Gekko

NinjaKai
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San

(well if that was so then you wouldn't be able to kill us. fine then Ill play it your way) Goes into your dimensional plain and starts punching you in the face
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San

(well if that was so then you wouldn't be able to kill us. fine then Ill play it your way) Goes into your dimensional plain and starts punching you in the face

you fall back to your dimensional plain ~ sorry but you have to wait 100 years to ascend
NinjaKai
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San

we're all ghosts you idiot!
this is getting f@^%*& up i'm leaving-_-
Elessar Cuthalion
NinjaKai
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San

we're all ghosts you idiot!

there are different plains of existance but it's to complex for you to understand

Dapper Gekko

NinjaKai
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San
NinjaKai
Radna-San

you fall back to your dimensional plain ~ sorry but you have to wait 100 years to ascend

psh whatever godmoder... gonk

Floats into her alternate body(haha) and starts eating pocky "o^^o"

Dapper Gekko

Elessar Cuthalion
this is getting f@^%*& up i'm leaving-_-

(*sigh* byebye I think Im leaving too. see yas)
Raine freezes and looks around. A Giant evil monster that can go into diffrent dementions and punch ghosts without waiting 100 years, stands. It walks tords Raine and smashes down the door. Raine flew out down the stairs tords the dining room. "Muhahahaha! Feel my wrath!" The beast lumbers in and walks tords the evil ghost and slashes at him.
Raine Sage
Raine freezes and looks around. A Giant evil monster that can go into diffrent dementions and punch ghosts without waiting 100 years, stands. It walks tords Raine and smashes down the door. Raine flew out down the stairs tords the dining room. "Muhahahaha! Feel my wrath!" The beast lumbers in and walks tords the evil ghost and slashes at him.

disappears into thin air before you can do anything

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces