-‘๑’- The Rancher -‘๑’-

Company: Aliciaand Narina
OOC: N/A

She spins and she sways
To whatever song plays
Without a care in the world
And I'm sitting here wearing
The weight of the world on my shoulders

"Guess he was looking for a certain one," Thomas commented as he watched Orry depart from them, leaving a slightly disappointed Alicia. She was always the kind of person who wanted to help whenever she could. That was made apparent to Thomas early on after he returned to her. "How about we go check out that cafe you mentioned now?"

The slightest mention anything that hinted at sweets immediately made Alicia grin with excitement. Without hesitation, she grabbed Thomas's hand and began to tug him towards the little cafe that held all of her stories. The cafe itself was rather small, but certainly shown a lot of care and effort was put into it. It reminded Thomas of the ones that he would find in the children books he would read to help Alicia sleep. Perhaps that was part of the charm and why it was also one of her favorite locations.

"Hello Ms. Heartily!" Alicia exclaimed with pure excitement, not really caring about her inside voice as she lunged at Narina, giving her the tightest hug she could muster. "I brought papa with me today, like I promised."

Thomas blinked in surprise from her actions and words as watched the scene before him. The fact Alicia lunged at the girl and was loud enough to rival the bell as they walked in, must've scared the poor girl half to death. Then there was the surprise that Alicia had planned this out this whole time.

"Well this is news to me," Thomas commented as he gave his daughter a raised eyebrow. The fact she had made the effort to make sure he visits her all time favorite spot by means of trickery was a surprise to him. All Alicia could do was give him a small playful smile in response to this revelation.

So I will dance with Cinderella,
While she is here in my arms,
'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight,
And she'll be gone,

Introverted Piano

Melodious Prophet

8,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
High is the moon tonight
Hiding its guiding light

Heaven and earth do sleep

I will the moon to flight, the heavens bright,
and the earth delight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

I am the dawn I'm the new day begun From the first of all time, until time is undone

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

What a morning! Lillianna stretched her arms above her head as she sat up in her bed. It was a small guest house located on the farm but it was cozy and had everything the purple haired woman needed. She woke with a smile, obviously a morning person. She dropped her hands into her lap and glanced around with blue eyes. Had she even slept? She seemed unusually wide awake for someone who had just woken up. Next she threw her blankets off and turned so her feet touched the cold wood floor. She wiggled her toes and climbed to her feet and hurried over to the wood stove and knelt in front of it. "Wakey wakey little fire!" She said coaxingly to it. Immediately the wood began to burn and she closed her eyes a moment looking serious briefly as she thanked the wood for it's contribution and then stood up once more.

She immediately set to work on making her bed and pulling looking into a basket she kept on the small, round wooden table that was used to eat on. Inside the basket she kept fruits and vegetables but it looked as if the basket was getting low. She frowned and pulled out an apple and took a bite from it. She would have to gather more supplies today, she hoped the harvest would be well. She frowned slightly and looked worried. Her powers were weakening and so she knew there was not much she would be able to do. She sighed and took another bite from the apple before laying it aside and putting on some clothes. She tended to ware a plain, white dress with some matching slippers. Not exactly work clothes but they worked for her. She pulled her hair over the dress and it rested on her shoulders lightly before she picked her apple back up and took a bite from it as she walked out the door and into the dawn sun light.

She closed her eyes, taking in the heat of the rising sun. It was like a breath of fresh air, it's heat seemed almost attracted to her and she liked the feel of it on her skin. She looked out towards the large field. The farmer's house was across the way, he may already be sleeping or doing chores. She walked off towards the field and began walking the rows. It was early spring, there was no chance of frost any longer thought the air still had a chill. She and the farmer had worked on tilling the soil but he still had some seeds he waiting on to come in and so not all the planting was complete. She decided to make sure no weeds or monsters had come around to harm the small seedlings.

Time passed in a flash, and the sun rose higher in the sky. Lillianna looked up curiously as if it had just gotten her attention. She brushed her hands together to get some dirt off of them and then wiped her forehead with the back of her hand. She left a dirt streak but didn't notice or even really pay attention. She stood up and went towards the small stream that ran through the land. She used the water to wash her hands off before heading towards the road. Across from the farm was the ranch, the ranch owner was pretty new to the town still so she didn't know him but she couldn't refuse her urge to run over and see the animals. She went to the fence and stepped onto the bottom rung. His cattle looked at her and a couple even made their way over and she smiled and chuckled. "Greetings." She said, though it came out in a strange language. The mooed at her and rubbed their heads against her outstretched hand. She smiled but it quickly faded as a sharp pain shot through her. She hardly managed to catch herself from falling from the fence. she did however and she used it for support until the pain passed. The animals seemed worried and she flashed them a small smile.

She straightened herself up and brushed her dress to make sure it was presentable before she headed towards town. She went at what could only be described as a skipping jog. Perhaps too upbeat for the pain that had just occurred. However, she acted as if it didn't bother her as she passed by the knight, Sidra, and waved and yelled a greeting. What would she do today? She decided the river would be a perfect place today. There would be fish, and the light breeze would make the water sparkle and ripple. That would be a good place today. She smiled to herself and paused momentarily as she remembered she might have to go to the clinic today. She shook her head and decided it could wait.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Dedicated Regular

User Image
                                                      Grazie Mia Lynn ⋅ ✉ ⋅ Mail Courier

Where ⋅ Near Narina's House
                                                      With ⋅ N|A
                                                      ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                      Grazie smiled brightly as Narina took her mail, then felt herself flush as the girl winked before turning back to Sidra. Her eyes fell to the floor, then she tugged at her bag and fiddled with the button that held it shut. She could still get into the bag without undoing it, the flap wasn't exactly shut tightly, but she felt more at ease with running if it was closed. At the mention of Georgia, Grazies eyes flicked up at the red head. She knew where Georgia would be if she wasn't already at the cafe. Either at the inn, or at Hayden's place. Grazie had seen the singer go in there more than once, when Grazie could barely get past the door. A slight frown edged its way onto her face, but she quickly hid it away when Narina turned back to her. Grazie nodded and followed the girl inside.

Once inside, Grazie moved toward the counter and leaned on it, closing her eyes for a few brief moments of rest before Narina returned. She took the coffee gratefully, smiling widely at the addition of a danish. "Thanks!" she said as she carefully put the Danish into her bag to eat later, making sure it wasn't directly against the remaining mail. "Hate to rush, but I'll be going now - if I see Georgia I'll tell her she's late for you." Grazie called after Narina, who was already heading back into the kitchen, then turned back to the door. Next stop was the Blacksmiths.

Exiting the shop, and taking a quick gulp of the coffee, Grazie started walking down the street. She glanced up at Hayden's Tower in the distance, ignoring the urge to go straight there. Georgia might not have even been there, and she was just being paranoid. She drank more of the coffee. Narina could make anything taste good, though she had to admit tea was so much better.
                                                      ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

#D94555

Melodious Prophet

8,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I want to let the Rain
Come『 Down
Open the → →FLOODGATES

I want the water in my eyes! I want the water in my eyes!

Make a brand new ground Make a brand new ground Make a brand new ground Make a brand new ground
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
User Image
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Let the rain come down Let the rain come down Let the rain come down Let the rain come down
I want the water in my eyes! I want the water in my eyes! I want the water in my eyes!
I want the water in my eyes! I want the water in my eyes! I want the water in my eyes!

I'd take → these ✕ secrets «AND»
MOLD ➳ them ⁂
⁂ then set them FREE

⊰⊰⊰Narina Heartily⊱⊱⊱

Location:Cafe With: Alicia, Thomas Feeling: Happy and a little embarrassed

Narina had waved her goodbyes to Grazie as the mail girl left the building. Narina knew everyone was getting busy about this time of day but there were still a few who would wander into the small café for a late breakfast or for a little in between meal snack. She smiled as she looked out her window a moment into the spring morning. A few people walked past including a purple haired female who skipped on past. Narina had seen her before but they didn’t have much interaction. She shook her head lightly and turned towards another table and began to wipe it down, not that it was really dirty but just to make sure it was perfect. The red head then looked over the empty shop before heading back towards the kitchen and picking up the envelope she had left on the counter. She tore it open and pulled the paper out with her mother neat handwriting.

The young girl had her eyes glued to the letter as she read and she slowly walked back to the front of the café and leaned on the front of her counter as her eyes continued reading. She hardly made any notice of the bell, she tilted her head up slightly, but continued reading. The next thing she knew, a young girls voice announced her presence which made Narina jerk her head up to look though the young girl had already zoomed across the café and wrapped her arms around the red head. A big smile spread across Narina’s face as she leaned over to hug the small girl back, ”Alicia!” she exclaimed happily, ”I was wondering when my favorite customer would arrive!” She grinned and stood back up straight, her eyes raising to notice the gentleman that Alicia announced as her papa.

Narina looked at him a moment, he never came in but she had heard a lot about him from his daughter. The red head suddenly felt a little nervous, the way Alicia said “like I promised” , Narina was afraid it might make her sound like she was begging to meet the young girls father or something. How embarrassing. Instead the baker made sure to put on a pleasant smile and nodded her head in greeting to the man. Narina did chuckle however when he commented of not knowing his daughters plans. Narina clapped her hands together and turned her attention back to the girl. ”Well since you brought an oh so special guest, I guess you need an oh so special treat.” She stated giving the girl a wink. She glanced at her father, ”I’m Narina by the way.” She offered a smile. ”Oh, and you can pick any seat…” Her face turned a little pink and she turned to lay her letter down on top of the goody display case.

██ ██ ██
xXUnknownBlackBeltXx

⁂I ↝ ↝FEEL the
WORLD ⁂ is filled with ▧ more than just⇒
DROWNING SOULS

Todomatsu's Bae

Super Rare

12,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXOn a day like every other day,
XXXXXXXXXXXYou suddenly stood up and said,
XXXXXXXXXXX“Tonight let’s go see the s t a rs !
Health // Healthy
Thoughts And Feeling // "Why can't I remember?"- Frustrated
Where // Outside of my home on a bench.
People // I believe I am alone for now.
Doing// Looking for clues about myself (reading my journal mostly)

Naomi Salvatici

XXX Upon a glance over her shoulder had she become lost in her own thoughts with an effort to remedy her amnesia. Anything would do as long as it triggered something but no matter how what effort she put into trying, it held no avail. Almost as if her own items were futile. Even as she carried her own journal it held no clues whatsoever except her mishaps and adventures. Though as she read she was rather enthralled about each page she wrote. Livid with her own stupidity before her fall she sure wished she had put down maybe a clue about where home is than simply just about herself. From how much she wrote with two dark brown leather-bound journals in her rucksack she had left nearly a year ago starting on her own birthday.
XXXHow cumbersome and a terrible time to leave...
XXXT'was just last season she was found lying on the ground with a week of recovery to amazingly no serious injuries save for just a concussion that rendered her nauseous the whole way. Rather she wasn't wholly sure herself what has extenuated her injuries. She was lethargic for the time being as spring arrived. She chose to take it easy and accept the hospitality and residence for now with a promise to perhaps leave the time she remembered everything... Then again, it would take years for some people. A solemn sigh to herself over the fact brought frustration that her brows had furrowed.
XXXFrustration would get her nowhere as much as she wanted to yell out and cry over it like a child. She felt so lost not knowing who she truly is other than what her journals say. She had not a clue where her original town is let alone it's name. If anything she was a hassle to herself.
XXX"Maybe I should write more about myself and where I come from for now on," Sighing again when reaching the last page where the next turn was empty, "Maybe for starters I should write a little about this town and the hospitality I've recieved for the time being."
And to benefit the town I should at least look for work, I still need to find a way to put food on the table while I have shelter. I can thank the doctor first but...
XXXOnly then had she glanced up to peer at the road. She began debating whether or not to explore town without getting lost. Not the time to make brash decisions or to decide to stay cooped up in where she was most comfortable, it may be better to get a little lost anyways and be home by dark after some sort of uncanny adventure. She closed the journals and stuffing them back in the rucksack. It's decided: she was going to explore town for a bit, hopefully meet a few strangers along the way... Maybe by chance whoever found her on the ground too.

OOC//

User Image
Something you don’t know,
A secret for me alone.

Dapper Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Tucked away in it’s own little area, surrounded by trees was a house. Just a little house, one most people wouldn’t know it was there if it weren’t for the path way leading right up to the front door. This was a witch’s house, but not any old witch though...this was Gwendolyn Warren’s house and despite the fact she lived by herself, the small house filled wall to wall with a multitude of things. Pots with plants sitting wherever the light touches, candles filling up the dark corners, jars containing who knows what filled most of the shelves and counter space, books of all different lengths gathering dust as they’re stacked just about anywhere all the way to the ceiling, and last but certainly not least little shiny nicknacks in any little spot available. It may sound like a lot, but Gwen unfortunately uses it all, especially on the times she refuses to leave the house for a month. Those are the darkest times, but lets not dwell on that for it’s Spring now!

Slowly waking up to the sunlight filtering through her window, the witch opened her eyes and looked around her surroundings in a daze. Realizing where she actually was, the woman let out a sigh, Gwen didn’t even make it to bed. She fell asleep on her book again! Running a hand through her short blonde hair, she closed the book and pushed it away which in turn knocked over one of her small potted plants. “Well good morning to you too.” Gwen looked at the mess for a moment before using her magic to set everything back in it’s place. Magic things a lot easier, especially living on your own. The witch found that out with in the first few months of living in the village, but now everything seemed to be going a lot smoother.

Deciding she needed some tea to wake up, Gwen made her way to the kitchen, carefully weaving between the piles of books. “Tea... Where did I put it?” She questioned out loud as if the birds in the trees or the plants in the window would answer her. Making a face the blonde woman climbed up on her countertop, carefully placing her bare feet in-between all the clutter. Some day she should really move the shelves and cupboards lower so she could actually reach the top shelf but where would the fun be in that?

Pacing up and down the counters, placing each foot carefully, Gwen searched for her tea and favorite cup, but clearly they didn’t want to be found. It didn’t matter though, Gwen was thankful for where her house was located. Just a short walk and she could visit the cafe and actually have a decent breakfast. That’s it! That was the new plan.

Jumping off the counter and grabbing the ribbon bookmark from her book, Gwen pulled the top half of her hair up in attempt to look less like she had just woken up. Once the ribbon was securely tied in a neat knot, she smoothed out her clothes before taking off to her door. Looking around for a moment the witch realized that even her shoes must have gone on a walk with out her. It was nothing new for Gwen so with a little shrug she left her house and began walking down the wooded path towards the cafe for breakfast.

Company: All Alone
OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas