Fall 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Winter 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
All! :D 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Timid Consumer

User Image
«σяяч»

┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳

Stretching, Orry felt the fur on his back flatten as he rolled in the fabric of his makeshift bed. He clawed at the wooden floor just beyond, dragging himself out from under the desk he was working on the night before sleepily. By the light streaming in through the window, it was already morning. Orry yawned, considering going back to sleep for another few hours, but as he looked upwards, he remembered the fixed thing he had to deliver to the two-legged with many rooms. The white-haired two-legged was always tearing up his fabrics, even though he didn't have claws. Orry was always fascinated at how he managed to make a mess all the time, even though he couldn't understand a word they said.

Leaning onto his back legs, Orry pounced at the desk, gripping the edge and clambering up when he jumped a little too short. He'd already made the fixed thing a square, so he just needed to take it to the building with many rooms. It wasn't that far a walk, then he could sleep again. He put it inside a bag and strapped the bag to his back quickly, flicking open the shiny that held the window-door shut and slipping outside. Bounding, he ran along the river bank, as it was the easiest way to find the building with many rooms He slipped around the other buildings, under a hedge, and then made his way up a small hill to the building. Reaching the door, Orry jumped at the shiny that always opened it, clinging on as it swung inward, then jumping back down to the floor. His ears perked up, listening for the white two-legged. Orry scowled as he heard nothing, moving around the entrance distressed. Where could the two-legged have gone. Orry didn't know.

Pulling the bag around, he took the fixed thing out and placed it on a table. Once, the delivering two-legged had spent hours getting through to Orry that he needed to get a little square with lots of paper signed whenever he did something. Orry didn't understand, but delivery two-legged thought it was important, and deliver two-legged was nice. He never knew what to do when two-leggeds were missing though. Orry decided to go looking for the two-legged with many rooms and get his square signed. Quickly, he spun his bag back around and made his way out of the building, pawing at the door until it shut behind him.

He raced back along the river, turning sharply when he reached the path over water, heading to the big hall. Lots of two-leggeds would be there to help with construction, it was the best place to start looking. He slowed down to a stop as he reached the other side of the river, ears flattening quickly as a fluttering bug crossed his path. Orry forgot what he was doing, eyes fixated on the pretty fluttering thing. He wanted to eat it. It hovered above the ground, heading down the path. Orry stalked it, waiting for his chance, moving close to the ground. Slowly... Slowly... He pounced, but it gracefully dodged, leaving Orry with a face full of gravel. He shook his head, rubbing a paw over his face to get the dirt off. He looked around, but the fluttering bug had escaped. Orry hissed softly at himself for losing it. He would find it and eat it later.

As Orry turned the corner to the big hall, he spotted small two-legged with big protective two-legged walking in the opposite direction, toward the big hall. Small two-legged would help him find the fluttery bug, Orry knew. Energised, Orry rushed at the small one, calling out to it happily. "Kekere ọkan! Ran mi Yaworan awọn kokoro! Mo fe gbarare fun o ti dojuti-mi!" Orry said, knowing full well she couldn't understand. Reaching the small one, he circled her once, rubbing against her before repeating with added gestures, to try and get her to understand.

┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳

I am [ near the community centre ] with [ Thomas and Alicia ]
User Image

-‘๑’- Thomas Bell -‘๑’-
-‘๑’- The Rancher -‘๑’-

Company: Alicia and Orry
OOC: N/A

She spins and she sways
To whatever song plays
Without a care in the world
And I'm sitting here wearing
The weight of the world on my shoulders

"So does that mean we get to go get some cake?" Alicia asked as she continued to walk hand in hand with her father, still pulling her usual smile, with her best attempt to give him the puppy eyes.

"Well...if we do that means we will have to see the preperations for the festival later, so you don't spoil your lunch," Thomas replied before giving her a raised eyebrow. "So which would you prefer?"

"Hmmm...cake!"

Before Thomas had a chance to reply, he found a rather small creature sprinting towards the two. If he recalled correctly, this was the tailor, Orry, as Alicia called him. He usually found the two playing on a regular basis when they are not busy with their ranch, also considering the fact he is skilled in repairing clothes, it was safe to assume what his job was. Thomas had no problem with him, especially since Alicia enjoyed his company, so he was one of the few somewhat regulars at the ranch.

"Looks like your friend is here," Thomas commented as Orry began circling Alicia, quickly followed by a few gestures he made.

"Hi Orry," Alicia giggled lightly before bending her knees slightly and began petting the top of his head, almost resembling a scene of a girl and her dog, even as he made the gestures. "Are you looking for something? You aren't trying to eat another beetle are you? Last time you tried one it made you sick."

Thomas remained silent as he continued watching the two, not wanting to interrupt either one of them. Though he couldn't help but wonder, what exactly was Orry's diet consists of?

So I will dance with Cinderella,
While she is here in my arms,
'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight,
And she'll be gone,

Introverted Piano

Dedicated Regular

User Image
Gʀɢɪ Vɴ SʀғɪXX

Msɪ ɪs ʜ sʀɴɢs ғʀ ғ ɢɪ
                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Georgia told herself again that she wasn't being creepy. She wasn't waiting for a man to exit his house so she could sneak into his dwelling and steal his precious books. She was just... going to do exactly that, she realized once again. She sighed. How many times had she gone through this process, and how many times had it ended in failure? She mentally shook herself. Eye on the prize, Georgia. One day the wizard would slip up. Leave a book out for her perfectly manicured hands to snatch away. She'd take much better care of it, and put it to much better use. That she hadn't found a single hint of a magical book yet must mean Hayden didn't use them often. She missed the tingling feeling that slowly spread and faded as she completed a spell. Her tongue didn't seem to tingle any longer, just felt numb. She missed the sensation more than she missed her sense of taste, if she was honest.

But a movement at the door to the tower caught her breath. Holding it, she watched the green haired wizard step out and start down the path. A smile crept onto her face before she could help herself. To anybody looking, she knew she must look like a madwoman, despite her looks. She'd seen a picture once of a woman who'd murdered her husband, and it dawned on her months later, when her bad habits started showing up, that she effortlessly imitated the crazed smile the woman had worn if she wasn't paying attention.

Once Hayden was far out of sight, Georgia rose from her hiding place, brushing the dirt and leaves from her dress. She'd clean it later, for now she knew she only had a little time before he returned. She walked quickly over the uneven ground to the doorway, a lady never ran, and touched the handle. Open. For some reason Hayden had stopped locking his door when he left, probably to make it easier for her to get in. It was right after she'd brought an axe to it that he'd begun leaving it unlocked, after all... But nevertheless, she opened it and stepped inside. Two blue eyes stared at her from the other side of the room. She stared back, then opened her mouth and started singing. Magic rushed out with her voice, a little stronger than usual.

♪『 Stat sua cuique dies

Stat sua cuique dies

No Maél is mé tó féran no... 』♪

Galaxia put her head down, lulled, letting Georgia set to work as she sung, stepping gingerly over the various objects that scattered the floor. Had she more time, she'd clean the damned room, but not this time. Every now and again she picked up something that looked important and dropped it elsewhere in the room. She set up a little game of hide and seek for Hayden to come back to as she scanned the ground and shelves for anything that looked remotely book-like.
                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              I sɪɴɢ ʙs I ʟ sɪɴɢɪɴɢ XX

Wʜᴇʀᴇ 『 Hayden's House 』
                                                              Wɪᴛʜ 『 Galaxia, a huge mess 』

Melodious Prophet

8,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
And what do you think you'd understand?
I'm a boy, no, I'm a man
You can't take me and throw me away

User Image

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Hayden stretched his arms up above his head, careful not to spill his newly acquired coffee. What a shame that would be. He then dropped his hands again and his free hand scratched his stomach as he brought the warm coffee to his lips and took a slow sip. Narina was a little too shy for his taste, not much fun teasing her but she was cute to look at and her cooking was magical, though not literally. He closed his eyes a moment and inhaled the sweet scent as he thought of the mint haired girl. Now she was both cute and easy to tease. He opened his eyes and a mischievous glint shone in his green eyes.

As he walked he glanced over at the blacksmith shop, he knew a beauty there as well that was guarded heavily by a demon and his dog. Hayden grimaced at the thought. That guy wasn’t much fun though Hayden made it fun by being as irritating as possible. A glimpse at the little sister made it all worthwhile. Hayden couldn’t remember a time he had truly flirted with a woman because he meant it. The thought sparked his interest for only a moment before it fizzled. Nope, he wasn’t going to change anytime soon. He sipped more on his coffee, realizing he gulped a little too much at once and managed to slightly burn his tongue. He swore under his breath and crinkled his nose a moment before sticking out his tongue as if he could get a good view of it under his nose. It was pointless and he pulled it back into his mouth and grimaced again.

Eventually he got to his large hill and paused a moment as he glanced up, he could only make out the top of his tower from his angled view but something wasn’t sitting right with him. What was off? He had to think for a moment as he walked up the path, keeping a little over to the side to keep out of view of the window and door that faced towards him. The first thing he noticed was that Galaxia was no longer laying peacefully in the yard. The large creature must have gotten tired of sunbathing, at least that would have been anyone else’s first thought. Instead, Hayden looked toward that open door . He let out a sigh and finished up his cup of coffee before walking towards the door and stepping into the doorway to get a clear look inside.

He muttered something under his breath and Galaxia who was drowsing on the other side of the room shook her large white head and let out one of her squeak like noises (comparable to a cheetah). She then climbed to all fours and equaled perhaps the size of a lion or even a little bigger. Her galaxy looking eyes staring at the young female intruder. ”At it again are we?” He asked, knowing she probably would notice Galaxia coming towards her before she would notice the young wizard in the door way, ”At least once can’t you come in without moving around my d*** stuff?” He asked. Though his words seemed angry, he didn’t look angry, and it even if he was, it would have been hard to take him seriously in his shirtless form. ”Or maybe next time you can bring me coffee so I won’t have to go get my own.”. Galaxia was snarling at the girl and Hayden waved his hand, ”Also, Galaxia does not appreciate you trying to use your amateur magic on her, she soaks it up like a sponge so I’m sure next time it won’t work.”

Aoi-Devvi

And how can the world want me to change?
                        They're the ones that stay the same
                        They don't know me 'cause I'm not here

Lonely Nerd

User Image
          Thasitalia Aeson Halamae
          Inn Keeper

Halamae chuckled loudly at her joke, bumping his fists together. “Oh, har har! Very funny, lil’ nurse. I’m doin’ jus’ fine. Just a lil’ conflicted,” he told. Miss Vargas seemed a little distant. Well, he never really did see her with a happy face. The man always came into the clinic whenever he was hurt. Like when he had a deep cut to his side, or had a minor concussion from falling from a small cliff. It was happened when somebody could be as reckless as him. She smiled a bit after he asked the question, so it made him feel a bit better. “What you think she is…?” He repeated the question in his head, not knowing what Jessica actually meant. He stared at her intently for a moment.

His eyes widened suddenly as he shook his head wildly. “Oh! No, no, no,no,” his cheeks became a bright hue of red. “It’s jus’ a thank-you gift. Nothin’ special.” Rubbing his temples, he bit his lower lip harshly, nodding at what she said “I suppose yer right..” But he didn’t want to tell the young woman that he was talking about her. This was becoming so complicated. Looking around in thought, Halamae listened to her hum before offering another thought. The man kept fidgeting around in nervousness as she talked. “Oh, o’ course I dun’ mind. Anythin’ would help.” So, she like flowers, huh? The answer sounded so like her.

Cocking his head to the side, he couldn’t help but look into her chestnut eyes with gratitude. “Simple, eh? I like that. ” But maybe it was not so simple. There was so many kinds of flowers with different colors and variations. What if she only liked a specific type? If he gave her something she didn’t like, how was he to know? The innkeeper laughed, looking up at the ceiling as his cheeks turned fifty shades deeper. “Eheh, well, ya see..” He began, looking towards her once more. “She’s a nice sorta girl, see? Always helpin’ people out and pretty kind. She sorts of strikes me as the girl who’d like sweet things..” Resting his chin on his hand, he mused about it a little more. “Well, overall.. A pretty sweet girl.” The elf didn’t let himself linger on it for too much since he was afraid he was going to give it away.

He chuckled again, relaxed on the chair. “So are you always cooped up in ‘ere?” Asking bluntly, his arms were crossed as he flashed a slight frown. “I know yer a nurse, and a nurse has her duties, but when do ya ever get to really relax? Enjoy the outdoors and whatnot?” Maybe he shouldn’t have been the person the person to ask. The inn keeper always seemed to keep himself busy with something most of the time; free time would drive him nuts. “It still is pretty early.. A lil’ walk outdoors won’t hurt ya, would it?” It was meaning to be an offer take a walk out with her before the hustle and bustle of the village began. It would not be so bad. After all, most of last year he was the only client in the clinic.

Beloved Muse

11,550 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Јеȿȿɪҫɑ .Ѵɑɾgɑȿ

XXXXXHalamae's quick rejection of the idea of this gift being anything deeper than what she had first suggestion surprised her a bit, but it assured her thoughts and soothed the fact that this girl was just being thanked. "I see. Well, if it's a thank you, a note or something small could be pleasant, but then again, I'm bias toward that since I'm a simpler kind of gal." She noted, nodding slightly. For moment, she wanted to ask if he was feeling alright considering the sudden color change in his face, but she refrained and held her tongue about it.

XXXXXHer own face darkened slightly with the mention of him liking simple. Good, she didn't need to worry about him thinking she was some kind of "go big or go home" kind of girl. For a second there, she was a tad frightened as coming off to be a little to plain for someone as energetic and adventurous as him.

XXXXXHowever, his speech about this girl that he was planning this for, it made her look away from him despite his gaze upon hers. It was so odd to hear him speak so sweetly of someone considering he was always up and going somewhere. He didn't strike her as the kind of man to slow down and settle for a woman, well, maybe if this girl was as active as he was. But Goddess knows that wasn't Jessica, stuck in this office for most of her days.

XXXXXLooking back to him when he asked her about the last time she actually took a break, the brunette smiled and hummed in thought. "You have yet to do this, but me leaving this clinic doesn't mean my work is done. People here know where I live so when its late at night and something happens, they come right to my door. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind it." She tilted her head to side, slightly admitting that sitting here alone was a dull thing to do on a daily basis.

XXXXX"Walk outside?." The nurse tilted her head to the side, looking past him a bit and lightly taking her lower lip between her teeth. "I...could go for a walk. It's been a while since I've gotten to just take a stroll." She admitted. Jessica didn't give herself room to convince herself otherwise. She stood and grabbed her coat, pulling it over her shoulders and moving toward him, a smile on her lips. "Lead the way, Halamae."

♡ Location:: The clinic ♡ Thoughts:: I didn't think I would be spending some time with Halamae today, but I'm happy for it. ♡ With:: Halamae ♡

Timid Consumer

User Image
«σяяч»

Ears flattened as the small two-legged touched his head, Orry gave a small murmur of impatience. Small one wasn't listening to him. They turned slightly as she spoke, and he listened for words he could understand. Beetle. She'd pointed a beetle out before. A shielded bug, very tasty. A bit crunchy. Would not eat again, the bug hadn't liked being in his stomach and had taken it's revenge inside him, and rightly so. He would also take revenge inside whatever ate him. Whatever ate him would be sorry it attempted to do so. Orry scowled at the small one. Fluttering bug was not a shielded bug, fluttering bug could taste bad, but he'd never know unless the small one helped him catch it.

He quickly shook his head to remove the hand and crouched down on the ground. He took one of his small claws to the dirt, moving it to make a crude picture of the fluttering bug, then a picture the small one with the fluttering bug in a hand. He looked at her and pointed at his artwork. "O yoo ran mi gba mi gbẹsan, kekere kan."

Orry moved behind her and stood on his legs to push the small one in the direction he'd come from, being sure to retract his claws so he wouldn't hurt the small one. The protective two-legged would stop being quiet if he did. But the fluttering one could have gone far while they talked. Orry made small clicking noises with his mouth to tell the small one he was in a hurry. He still needed to find the one with many rooms, after all.

I am [ near the community centre ] with [ Thomas and Alicia ]

Dedicated Regular

User Image
Gʀɢɪ Vɴ SʀғɪXX

Msɪ ɪs ʜ sʀɴɢs ғʀ ғ ɢɪ

Georgia stopped singing as she picked up a wad of papers from the floor, turning her concentration to them as she scanned through the words. With her other hand, she reached for a different object by her leg, crouching to get at it, and almost yelped as she lost her balance and slid sideways. The papers scattered from her hand, and she just barely held her hand out to stop herself falling further into the mess. Sighing angrily at both herself and Hayden's disorganized personality, she looked up to see Galaxia wandering towards her, obviously out of the trance, as Hayden spoke from the direction of the door. Her head turned slightly so she could glance at him, rolling her eyes as she got up. She'd run out of time.

She looked at her hands as he spoke, noticing with dismay that she'd chipped a nail. "Maybe Galaxia just appreciated my singing, you never know. She'll turn into a brute if you don't let her be a lady sometimes." She said, running a finger over the crippled edge of her once perfect manicure. "And if you need your breakfast delivered to you so badly, ask that poor delivery girl. Graze or something. Lord knows she'd jump at the chance." The girl was all too obvious with her obsession, Georgia almost felt bad.

Ignoring Galaxia's growling, Georgia picked up a shirt she'd spotted earlier and threw it at Hayden. "Put that on, wizard, I can not believe you'd walk around like that. A true gentleman wouldn't dream of it." Looking at her hand again, an idea sparked. It wasn't something she'd do often, but it had been years, she was perfectly willing to resort to anything to get her hands on even the simplest spell book. It wasn't like her reputation would be sullied by one little ordeal, especially in a place nobody knew her background. And desperate times called for desperate measures, after all. She wasn't even sure it would work.

Taking a second to center herself, Georgia calmly started her attack, her posture changing subtly. "I don't suppose you know any spell to fix my nail? I only got it done for the new year, and I'd... hate to have to make the trip again." Georgia spoke softly, pouting as she sauntered towards Hayden. Stopping as she reached him, she put a hand on his shoulder, leaning in towards the wizard with a sly smile. "Of course, I could always save you the trouble and... do it myself." She slowly licked her upper lip provocatively, "You do me one little favor, and - I'll do you any little favor you might want from me. Deal?"

I sɪɴɢ ʙs I ʟ sɪɴɢɪɴɢ XX

Wʜᴇʀᴇ 『 Hayden's House 』
                                                              Wɪᴛʜ 『 Hayden, Galaxia, a huge mess. 』

Melodious Prophet

8,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I'm a boy, no, I'm a man

User Image

Oh what a sight of the poor girl on the floor. Once she turned to him, Galaxia stopped her reproach and sat on the ground, licking her paw like a cat. The creature was strange indeed, but was obviously used to the young woman who found herself in the home of the wizard. Hayden cocked his head slightly, a brute? Galaxia? Hayden shook his head slowly as he thought about it, in the perhaps 60 years or so he had been with the creature, he didn’t see that happening anytime soon, but he allowed Georgia to say what she liked. She was the one caught red handed…again… he never would have thought that when she moved here she would be so annoying. Ehh…at least it kept things interesting.

Right, the delivery girl, she was an interesting one and Hayden couldn’t help but smile. Grazie stopped by ever so often, but normally when he was around either she had her tongue tied or she talked a lot of sometimes stammered. It made it difficult to get to know her and normally Hayden ended up walking away before she could get what she wanted said. She was nice enough however and he stated such now, ”At least she has more respect for other people than you do.”. He pointed out, shoving his hands in his pockets. About the time he did so, the girl threw a shirt at him and it landed on his head. A sigh escaped from underneath the fabric and he pulled his hands back out of his pockets and pulled the shirt off his head and began to put it on. Once on he noticed Georgia had moved closer to him and was going on about a nail.

”A spell to fix your nail?” He asked, he put an arm around her shoulders, and took in her sweet scent which might have been a perfume. He then looked into her eyes ”Yes, in fact it’s easy…and it requires patients He made it sound so enticing, was he giving into her seduction? It was such a sweet opportunity and he did enjoy a good opportunity. He lowered his voice and looked rather serious ” …it’s called letting it grow out.”. He flashed her teasing smirk and released her to let her sit on the response for a moment as he then made a weird grimace as he lightly bit on his tongue only to remember he had burnt it on coffee. ”Ahh yes…there is one thing I need to do.” He walked around her and opened up a cabinet which he muttered a spell and there appeared a vial. He pulled off the cap and drank the contents, swishing it around in his mouth a moment before placing it on the already cluttered table. ”Yes, that works well.”. His tongue now not feeling uncomfortably burnt, he looked at her again, ”You know, you are the reason normal people do not get to play with magic.” He went to sit at his table, pushing the chair back and swinging his feet onto the table and on top of the papers and pushing the dirty dishes out of the way. If anything, he was probably in need of a maid.

Aoi-Devvi

User Image

-‘๑’- Thomas Bell -‘๑’-
-‘๑’- The Rancher -‘๑’-

Company: Alicia and Orry
OOC: N/A

She spins and she sways
To whatever song plays
Without a care in the world
And I'm sitting here wearing
The weight of the world on my shoulders

Alicia slowly nodded her head as Orry continued making gestures and tried speaking to her in his own language. All the while Thomas just stared with a confused look on his face, maybe it is one good thing about being a child, your mind was far more open and not as constrained, so perhaps that was why Alicia was able to get along with this...whatever Orry was.

He followed closely as Orry began trying to push Alicia towards his previous location as she released sound of understanding what he was looking for. It lead them back on to the main road toward the town, which was also connected to the ranch.

"Oh, I know now," Alicia giggled lightly before recreating Orry's drawing with a stick she found close by, a bit more cleaner and detailed version of a butterfly. She also began to draw another image as well, a simple flower before she began to point at each one respectively. "That's a butterfly, Orry. Butterfly. You can find them next to flowers, where they get their food. Flowers."

Thomas couldn't help but smirk slightly in amusement. Perhaps when she is older she could teach creatures like Orry how to speak like them. It wasn't impossible since Orry seemed to talk to Alicia all the time. So maybe that was in her future, but perhaps it was best to wait and see.

"See Orry? There's one right now," Alicia pointed towards a butterfly that recently landed on a daisy, casually sucking the nectar from the flower.

So I will dance with Cinderella,
While she is here in my arms,
'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight,
And she'll be gone,

Introverted Piano

Dedicated Regular

User Image
Gʀɢɪ Vɴ SʀғɪXX

Msɪ ɪs ʜ sʀɴɢs ғʀ ғ ɢɪ

As Hayden put his arm around her, Georgia felt the crazed little smile sneaking back, and worked hard to control it. He was giving in, it was working! Except it wasn't. Georgia's smile turned into a frown as he said the word patience, then pure rage as he completed his sentence. "Let it grow...!?" She half shouted, then closed her mouth, fuming. She'd kill him, the jerk. One little tiny hint of magic to fix an expensive manicure, that was all she needed, and he refused her it. Tears pricked at the corners of her eyes, but she quickly wiped them away and smoothed her expression. The man was clearly heartless, tears wouldn't work even if she did feel like humiliating herself. She watched as he drank something that had appeared while she wasn't looking, and then a p***k of annoyance came back. "How in the world am I the reason people don't get to play with magic? You don't even know me!" She bent down and picked up a paperweight that was by the door, weighing it, then deciding against throwing it at him. Georgia breathed out her frustration, moving to perch on a low shelf of some sort.

"Look, Hayden, I'm going to be honest with you. I'm sick of wasting my time here, when I could be doing so many other things." Georgia said, reluctantly. "I just want one spell. Doesn't even have to do anything special." Looking at him, she reconsidered her line of conversation. The man wouldn't understand. He probably wouldn't even attempt to, thinking back on the genders track record of understanding things. Thinking back on the trip out of Serafie.

No, it had been too long. "If I don't get some magic soon I--" might end up hurting someone. And probably not him. Her tongue itched beyond the numbness, a strange feeling, but one she had felt often since she gained some control over it. But she stopped her sentence short. Nobody could know how much her singing could do, she'd be chased out again when she'd only just begun liking the quiet town, minus it's very uncivil wizard. "I just, I tried so hard to start over, you know? But when I found out you had magic I just... I don't know," Georgia shook her head, frustrated with herself now more than Hayden. "Why do I even bother with you."

She got up from her perched position and headed to the door, opening it but turning around to address Hayden again, "At least pay for me to get my nail redone if you aren't going to help me fix it. It was expensive."

I sɪɴɢ ʙs I ʟ sɪɴɢɪɴɢ XX

Wʜᴇʀᴇ 『 Hayden's House 』
                                                              Wɪᴛʜ 『 Hayden, Galaxia, a huge mess. 』

Melodious Prophet

8,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I'm a boy, no, I'm a man

User Image

Hayden expected the annoyance; it was like he could count down in his mind for everything to click and the other person to explode. He really didn’t like the tense vibe that began. In fact he hated any form on conflict. His own teasing smile disappeared, he had managed to push the right button for today and Georgia was ready to go off. It was true, he didn’t know her very well but the way she had began to break into his house looking for goddess knows what was amusing but getting a little annoying as she began to hide things. She was like an addict looking for an outlet and he could only give her a small, sympathetic gaze.

Why was she complaining about wasting her time? He didn’t invite her over to his humble abode; she came on her own free will. Yet he said nothing, he watched her with a wise steady gaze, perhaps she just needed a new hobby. An idea began to form into his mind at that moment and he took his legs off the table and sat on the edge of his seat. He didn’t seem to be paying much attention now and Galaxia was watching his as well before making a chirping sound and circling around the table so that she was now sitting between him and the female.

He glanced up at her unfinished sentence, magic…why did she need it so much? He found this rather curious as his green eyes came up to analyze her with a slight curiosity. He used a hand to brush some green bangs from his face before pulling himself to his feet. Georgia began with rhetorical questions which Hayden didn’t seem the least bit interested as he crossed the room to his large telescope. He glanced into it a moment, Galaxia close at his heels like a loyal dog. He then pulled away and glanced at her as she was ready to leave. He had been silent this whole time allowing the girl to rant as she needed. Any words he said would probably only have been used against him anyways.

Her last request finally caused him to look at her with a look of ‘are you that stupid?’ after all, he didn’t break her nail and it would have been avoided if she had kept out of his house. However, the look cleared away and instead he waved for her to come towards him. He waved a hand and the door shut behind her. ”Come on, perhaps I can help you in a different way.” With another wave of his hand the lights in the place dimmed and he walked towards her and took her hand as if she were being too slow. He brought her to a table near the telescope and snapped his fingers and a book appeared on the table. He opened it right in the middle and there appeared a 3d version of the planet they lived on. ”Perhaps you can channel things in a different way. I prefer astronomy myself.” He glanced at her sideways as if seeing if she was interested or even paying attention. ”If you learn some of our solar system, I would be happy to teach you a few minor things.” He shut the book and the projection disappeared. For anyone else it would be a normal book for he created the projection himself. He pulled it off the table and held it out to her. ”If anything it’s a good distraction.” He offered. He couldn’t help cursing him and his d*** will to help.

Aoi-Devvi

User Image

xxx¦ѕιdra eιgιl;;тнe ĸnιgнт
                                ██ █ ███ | location: outside // near cafe entrance
                                ██ █ ███ | company: Narina , Hayden, Grazie

Forget Stardust—you are Iron.
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sidra bristled at the wizard's comment, though she certainly should have been used to his teasing by now. The fact that he almost immediately spun around to leave before she could properly tell him off only served to irritate her more. "I don't see how my figure is any of your business, Hayden!" She took (read:snatched) the pastry from Narina and took a defiant bite, chewing indulgently as she watched him disappear around the corner. "Old pervert," she muttered darkly. Her expression turned mortified when the other girl spoke, the knight seeming to realize just what she had done and who she had done it in front of. She hurriedly turned to the girl to apologize, her face burning even more when she realized that the courier girl had shown up at some point as well. "S-sorry, that wasn't very mature of me...I guess I don't really know how to deal with him either," she apologized, itching to twist at her ring or fidget with her hair.

Since she'd made enough of a fool out of herself to possibly wreck her chances of ever looking the part of the dignified knight her father had been, Sidra stubbornly kept herself from fidgeting. It probably helped that her hands were full, pastry in one hand and beverage in the other. Not for the first time, she thought that she really needed to get a handle on her temper; it wouldn't do for anyone, the wizard included, to be able to set her off so easily. She rarely did anything that was more dangerous than embarrassing in these sorts of situations (there was no way she would ever raise a hand against any of her citizens, regardless of how she felt about them), but it hardly served to inspire faith in her abilities. She worried about her own faults enough, she didn't need the entire village to think her incapable too.

Especially with the influx of newcomers they'd had in recent years. While many of the villagers had always lived here or had at least been raised in the area, there were also a few who'd only been around for a short time. Grazie, the young mail girl, was one of them. Sidra briefly examined said girl; small and young, but very driven (though her goal seemed to be nothing more than being kept busy). That was her impression of the other girl. She wondered absently if Hayden had been serious about his thought to have Grazie deliver his morning coffee. It certainly seemed like something he might do. Sidra quickly squashed the spark of irritation she felt at the thought, shaking her head slightly. She should get back to work, not only because it was necessary but so Narina could do the same. Besides, she could hear the blacksmith and others at work, which only made her feel more guilty for detouring like this.

"That's probably my cue to get back to it," she said apologetically, once she'd given Grazie enough time to make her delivery and order her coffee. She indicated the direction of the ranch with a tilt of the head, before taking a more civil bite out of her rather unhealthy breakfast. She supposed it was okay to indulge once in a while; besides, it really was tasty, even if she didn't usually go for sweets. She started down the path, walking backwards a few steps as she gave a few parting words. "Anyways, thanks Narina. And Grazie, don't let Hayden talk you into anything weird."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                You are Iron. And you are strong.

Celestia Andromedus
                                Aoi-Devvi

ooc

Timid Consumer

User Image
«σяяч»

Orry nodded as the small one spoke to him, repeating words slower. The two-leggeds always seemed to do this, it was strange, they never seemed to do it to other two-leggeds, after all. But he dismissed it, knowing he couldn't ask. Their words were odd, and there were too many of them, every time he spoke to one he heard a new word. Some of the sounds he couldn't even produce, though he had tried. He supposed his language was the same for them.

But Orry was distracted when the small one pointed to a pretty plant, and he narrowed his eyes at the bug that sat ontop of it, head tilted. This one wasn't the flutting bug. This one was blank coloured - the fluttering bug had been sky coloured. Orry sat and watched as this bug left its perch on the pretty plant. It flew just the same as the fluttering thing, but Orry didn't want this one. He scowled at the bug, then turned to the small one and shook his head at her. The fluttering bug was obviously a long way away now. He would catch it if he ever saw it again, Orry promised himself. He remembered his original task, and pointed to the road. "Lilọ si ri miiran bayi. O dabọ kekere kan", Orry said, then waved to the small one and protective one. He couldn't leave his task longer or delivery two-legged would be upset.

An idea popping to mind, Orry quickly set off in the opposite direction to the road, eyes dead set on the magic one's tower. There was a pretty eyed girl there that could help him. Pretty was big, knew a lot, and never really went anywhere. Pretty would know where two-legged with many rooms was, for sure.

I am [ near Hayden's house ] with [ N|A ]

Melodious Prophet

8,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I want to let the Rain
Come『 Down
Open the → →FLOODGATES

I want the water in my eyes! I want the water in my eyes!

Make a brand new ground Make a brand new ground Make a brand new ground Make a brand new ground
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
User Image
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Let the rain come down Let the rain come down Let the rain come down Let the rain come down
I want the water in my eyes! I want the water in my eyes! I want the water in my eyes!
I want the water in my eyes! I want the water in my eyes! I want the water in my eyes!

I'd take → these ✕ secrets «AND»
MOLD ➳ them ⁂
⁂ then set them FREE

⊰⊰⊰Narina Heartily⊱⊱⊱

Location:Cafe With: Sidra, Hayden Feeling: Slightly Flustered

Narina couldn’t help but give a small smile to the poor flustered knight. She didn’t say anything right away as Sidra took a bite from her bun and chewed it rather peeved. Instead the red head turned towards the mail girl as she announced the chef had a package. This made the smile on her lips brighten even more, most likely it was a letter from her parents. She took it and thanked the green haired girl. ”Oh lovely!” She took the envelope into her hands and looked it over briefly before turning her yellow gaze back to the girl. ”Coffee?” She asked, that seemed a little unusual for the girl, didn’t she normally get tea? Narina didn’t say anything as a knowing look came upon her. ”Very well, I’ll have it ready in a flash.” She gave a wink and turned back towards the knight.

Sidra was dismissing herself and Narina nodded, ”Yes, I better get to work as well, Georgia should be arriving any minute now. She seems a little later than usual.”. Subconsciously, Narina glanced around as if the black haired girl would magically appear. She did not however, and so Narina said her goodbye to Sidra and invited Grazie to come inside to wait, ”Come; I’ll get you your coffee.” She turned to go inside and went towards the kitchen. She began humming to herself and carefully laid her letter on the counter before she grabbed a cup from the shelf and poured coffee into it. She went towards the case and pulled out a danish from it and wrapped it in a napkin, grabbing both danish and coffee she returned to Grazie, ”Here you go, the danish is on the house, think of it as a tip for my letter.” She gave the younger girl a grin and used a hand to put her short hair behind her ears. Not that it would stay there, it was really a futile attempt.

After a moment of standing she went back towards the kitchen and grabbed a wet rag. In the main room she began to wipe off the table that was used earlier by the older couple to eat. Narina liked to make sure her front room was always presentable, even if the kitchen and Narina herself managed to get dirty. Once it was wiped, she straightened the miniature vase centerpiece. Georgia was always trying to change it but Narina liked her centerpieces so she allowed Georgia only to change the flowers in them. The florist in town always made such lovely arrangements. The young baker made sure their was still water in the vase before she inspected the petals. The flowers wouldn’t last much longer which means they would have to be switched out soon. Narina would like to go herself but she assumed Georgia would take it upon herself to go. Narina stood up straight and crossed her arms over her chest in through a moment.

██ ██ ██
nion bell

Aoi-Devvi

⁂I ↝ ↝FEEL the
WORLD ⁂ is filled with ▧ more than just⇒
DROWNING SOULS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers