Welcome to Gaia! ::

"OW!" Exclaimed James as he rubs his forehead.

"Nice shot Lily!" Said Sirius apparently amused.

"Oy! Sirius..shut up." He laughs a little and hands the book back to Lily. "You dropped something.."
"Yeah right...dropped something." She then sat up and looked at him taking her book. "What did I drop?" She looked around confused. "What did I shoot? Why don't I know anything?"
"All right...all right..." James says standing up, straightening his glasses. He walks out of the common room and out of sight.

"Hard head..." Sirius says quietly. "You know, that book should've hit his glasses..." He says, jumping onto the chair and sitting indian style in it, pushing his medium length black hair out of his eyes. He pulls out of his pack a book labeled James' Journal Sirius laughs mischeviously as he begins to finger through it.
She watched James leave and then looked back to Sirius. "What's that you're reading?" She looked at the book curiously. She put her own book on the table.
He laughs mischeviously. "James' Journal. I snatched it from him in Potions." He opens it up to the middle.

Peter ran in to the common room. "Hey...has anyone seen James' Journal? It's come up missing..." He looks at the book Sirius has. "What's that, Sirius?"

"Nothing, Peter...nothing. Move along." He says putting the book in his pack.

"I saw that! That's Jame's Journal! I'm going to go tell him!" He starts to run off but Sirius raises his wand and yells

"IMMOBULOUS!" Instantly, Peter becomes pale and falls over, immobile.
Suddenly Lily looked interested. "James' Journal? What's it say?" She knew this was very wrong and she should not know what it says but it would finally be her way of getting back at that jerk without actually doing anything wrong. She looked at Peter and then back to Sirius. "So?"
He smiles and takes the book out, scooting closer to Lily. "He has had this Journal since Year 1...I've been trying to get my hands on it but could not. The Potions Teacher ((Going to make it up)) Professor Krane, confiscated it. I picked it up because James could not."

He starts to flip through it then stopped on a special page that looks interesting....My Crushes Sirius's eyes get wide as the only name on the list, is Lily Evans.

Dear Journal,
Lily Evans. What is there to say about her? She is as beautiful as a lilly when it first blooms on a cool spring day. I like her but do not know how to talk to her. Maybe if I act cool, she might like me. I don't know if I should be myself because most people think that I'm too sensitive...

Sirius closes the book. "Ok..that's all I wanted to know." He says, tossing the book on her lap holding up his hands. He picks up his pack and walks out of the common room but not before 'accidentally' stepping on Peter.
Grunting noises can be heard coming from Peter as he lay on the ground. Sirius walks back in and points his wand at Peter, muttering something. Peter is un-immobulized. He stands up. "Where's Sirius?! He has the Journal! Oh golly..." He says, running out of the common room.
She stared down at the book in her lap with a look of shock on her eyes. She picked up the book and began to flip through it. She closed it with a sigh and then stood. She walked out of the common room in search of James. She had put the book in her backpack and was carrying it by her side.
The Gryfindor team on the field can be heard practicing and screaming. James sit atop his broom, waiting patiently, looking around. He ruffles his all ready messed up hair and pushes his glasses farther on his nose.
Lily walked out to the grounds and saw the Gryffindor Quidditch team practicing. She swiftly walked over to the feild and sat in the bleachers watching them, waiting for them to finished She kept her eye on James the whole time. A different expretion than she usually had on her face when she looked at him.
James looks at her and smiles, waving at her. His eyes get wide and he races toward her, his arm outstretched. He turns right and follows a small gold speck fluttering around the sky. He flies through one of the hoops and jumps off the broom, holding onto the hoops with one hand, and the snitch in the other. The keeper laughs and brings his broom up to him. He lands on the ground and lets loose a sigh of relief. "That..was not supposed to happen" He said to the rest of the team, laughing.

Peter came running onto the field as quickly as he could. "JAMES! JAMES! SIRIUS HAS YOUR...YOUR BOOK!!!" He stops and pants.

"I kind of figured...I'll deal with him later!" He says laughing, he hated it when Peter ratted out his own friends. ((Pun intended))
She laughed at him and smiled back. Another thing she never did. She looked at Peter and rolled her eyes. "He doesn't realize he ratted on the wrong person." She said to herself. She held her bag in her lap and began to watch James again wondering how she should do what she wanted to do.
James and the team walks into the locker room and comes out about 20 minutes later, in their school robes. James flies up to the bleachers where she was and dismounts his broom, sitting next to her. " 'Allo Lily. Come to throw something else at me?" He laughs.

((Question...in the third movie, what happened to all their school robes?!))
She laughs and says, "No, not exactly." She smiles at him and fiddles with her bag. She continues to smile and then says, "You did good out there."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff