Welcome to Gaia! ::

The sun shone high above Hogwarts Castle on this crisp autumn day. No clouds adorned the sky today, only blue and more blue. Many students were wandering the grounds below. One particular student, though, stood out from the rest. She wore her hair in two spiky pigtails on the sides of her head and thick soled combat boots covered her feet. Her red and gold tie was wrapped like a scarf around her neck. This student stood out indeed.
((Can I be Miss Evans please? xd ))
((Yup! All real charries needed too!))
((Ooo yay! Postie coming!))
((Okay.))
((When you say Mauraders, do you mean the era of Lily of James Potter in school?))
Lily Evans was sitting outside underneath a weeping willow. She had parchments, ink, quills, and many books spread out before her. On her parchment she was writing an extremely long essay. The wind blew through her auburn hair and her green eyes shone in the autumn sun. A leaf from a nearby tree fell and landed on top of her head. She didn't seem to notice it there and continued to write her essay.
((Yeah.))
((Cool. May I be Lupin?))
Una looked around. There were so many people. So many new things. So much different from her other school.
She noticed the girl sitting under the tree. Una could see she was busy, but decided to bother her anyway.
"Hello? Can you help me?"
((Yeah sure, go ahead!))
Lily looked up from her work for a moment to see who was talking to her and then looked down again and continued to write. "Yes, with what?" She finished her essay, signed it, rolled it up, and put it away in her bag. She closed her ink bottle and put that, her quills, and her other parchment away. She picked up a book and looked up at the girl.
Along side James Potter were three people. Sirius Black, Peter Pettigrew and R. Lupin. ((Can't think of the first name right now. I'm brain dead hehe)) They were probably the most popular kids in the school. Nobody knew their nicknames however except for them. James was Prongs, Sirius was Padfoot, Peter was Wormtail and Lupin was Moony because of his...qualities.
((It's Remus! xd ))
Malon
((It's Remus! xd ))

((BLAST! LOL! I was thinking it was Regan for some reason...gawd I'm brain dead....))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff