Total Votes:[ 20 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 105 106 107

Beloved Genius

o==[]::::::::::::::::>
Morana Leàn Callahan
☆════━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈ • ☾ • ┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━════☆

The Blacksmith of Death

User Image

» ☣☠☢*-*-*-*-*-* Morana stormed into her room. She was holding her cheek that was bleeding. In her hand were both of her brother's gun's. She was done with him. She set both guns down on her desk and packed a small bag with just the stuff she needed to strike out on her own. [******** him seriously I am done being his shadow! I am ten times the elemental he will EVER BE! I don't care if Father says it is important for all I care those two can-" Her eyes widened. Thats it! The one person who could ACTUALLY hit those two arrogant bastards where it counts!

» ☣☠☢*-*-*-*-*-* She rushed over to her desk and pulled out a notebook and pen. She was grinning evilly. She started writing a ten page later to Stella. The letter explained the death of her household and who had done it. She wasn't going to take chances. She wanted her brother to pay. Not knowing her brother's true intentions she mentioned how he would probably aim to either keep her form the truth or marry her to prevent her from taking head of house. The downside though is Morana didn't explain how elemental politics fully worked. She didn't think she had to.

» ☣☠☢*-*-*-*-*-* She sealed the documents into an envelope. She put her brothers guns and some ammo inside a basket. She cared not for the noisey guns but thought it would be ironic if perhaps the Kalemko girl would decide to use them to end her father. She brought the basket to Stella's room and knocked.

» ☜♥☞*-*-*-*-*-* "Come in" Stella said still visibly upset from the events that just recently unfurled. She jumped back when Morana opened the door and walked in. The resemblence to Mota was apparent and Stella assumed she was here to cause her further stress. "Stay away!"

» ☣☠☢*-*-*-*-*-* "Calm yourself I bring you a basket with goodies and a letter. Read the letter in private and only disclose its contents to those you trust." Morana barked and handed the letter and basket to Stella "If you have questions after reading that letter feel free to raid my room. I am done." She didn't even give Stella a chance to reply

» ☣☠☢*-*-*-*-*-* Morana left the room as suddenly as she arrived. She screeched out in excitment as she ran down the stairs and into the mansion entrance. She stopped at the door and took a deep breath yelling as loud as she could "MOTA JAMES CALAHAN I HOPE YOU ROT IN THE SEVENTH LAYER OF HELL! YOU ******** SUCK!" Quicky before anyone could stop her she ran out of the mansion slamming the door in the process. She ran down the steps with her little bag and into the forest.

Where?: her room > Stella's room > manor entance > and out
With?: Stella Briar
Feeling?: angry > giddy
Ooc:

PixelBudgie

Beloved Genius

☆═━┈ ❁ ❀ ✿ Spero Kalemko ✿❀❁ ┈━═☆

Wandering Bard of Earth

User Image
» ☜♥☞*-*-*-*-*-* Spero smiled when Ellra had flown into the room. He watched her munch on the cookie for a little while. She had a certain charm about her that he just found fascinating and something he wanted to be around. Maybe it was how she was so different from the girls who would normally fawn over him. He watched as the two girls were chatting among each other.

» ☜♥☞*-*-*-*-*-* "She literally just arrived here, We haven't even had a chance to find her a room yet." Spero explained to Ellra. He wanted to get started on the rabbit stew he planned to make for Ellra but also wanted to wait until Ellywick had gotten settled into a room.

» ☜♥☞*-*-*-*-*-* Spero found himself extremely hungry. He himself wasn't sure why. He walked over to the fridge and pulled out some potato salad that he had made last night for all the residents. He watched the two curiously. "You seem to know quite a bit about birds Ellywick its impressive. I know enough to know which birds will steal my lunch. Hawks are especially bad at it they like to steal my food right out from under me." Spero chuckled

Where?: Kitchen
With?: Ellywick Ellra
Feeling?: hungry
Ooc: Spero aint the only hungry one god damn i am so hungry

PixelBudgie
hellopanda247

Camp Counselor

10,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ellra's face turned a bright shade of pink when Ellywick called her beautiful. No one had ever given her such a compliment like that before. At least not as bluntly and straight to the face as the young fairy had. A small smile came to her face and she looked away from the other woman for a brief moment. "Wow, um. Thank you," she replied in a quiet, shy tone. It wasn't a tone that was all too common with the young kestrel woman.

She then listened closely as Spero spoke. A sly smile came to Ellra's face as she looked to the young man. "Hawks you say? Are you hinting that all raptor's are food thief's? We are most certainly not harpies!" It would be easy for them both to tell that the woman was merely teasing Spero. "Either way, I have to say that I quite like hawks. They are certainly beautiful."

Mystic Lady Grace

hellopanda247
User Image

User Image

Elly giggled as Ellra teased Spearo. They were both so friendly. Elly liked both of them very much even though she'd only just met them. "I certainly agree, hawks are very pretty. Though I think all birds are. There's something like unique and graceful about the species. I once had a very good raven friend. We would race." Elly smiled as she thought of her old friend. Those were wonderful times. Elly grew sad as she came to the realization that she would never see her animal friends again.....or her family. NO! Elly shouted to herself YOU WILL NOT GIVE IN! You control the emotion, the emotion does not control you.She took a deep breath and regained her composure. "Though not many birds have such wonderful unique colours as you Ellra. They remind me of Autumn" Elly smiled bringing herself back to her center and focusing on the harmony of earth.

PixelBudgie

Mystic Lady Grace

Camp Counselor

10,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

Ellra gave Ellywick a bright smile. It was something that she didn't do very often. "Thank you, Ellywick! Im not sure what to think of autumn quite yet. I always liked it as a bird but now that I have a human form I find myself being cold rather frequently." With that, the woman rubbed at her bare arms. Oh how she wished that Rose and Harold would buy her some warm clothes, but they would not. Nor did they allow her to accept gifts from residents. So Spero's coat was out of the question. Rose and Harold would flip if they caught her wearing it. "What was your home like, Ellywick?"

hellopands247

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces