<3 </3

Visitor Count.

+1 1 100.0% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106 107 > >> >>> »|

Amuse myself with pots of paint...

Nicoli Keaton Rose

User Image
The white haired male's steely gaze shifted around as he stepped into the mansion, feeling a bit cold as he stepped in. It was much more comfortable than outside, but then again, he didn't like like being outside of a building to begin with. He had already came to the conclusion that most of his time would be spent in his now current place of residence.

He began opening doors and peering into the room, then shutting them, taking only quick glances at what was behind the doors before moving to the second floor. Here. Whispered the voice in his head. He opened the door he stood in front of and smiled lightly. "Perfect."

The White Viper

Produce the demons within us...

What's up? Not s**t.
Hm? Oh yeah...: Harlow Mansion
Oh, these goons?: Nah, just me.
Huh? Oh: I found a liquor cabinet.

Camp Counselor

10,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Ellra Saiforro
Kestrel guard of Harlo Mansion.

The small woman opened a window on the second floor and climbed in. She adjusted her black boots and brushed some dirt from her flowy blouse before heading on down the hallway. She was small in stature, with long legs and lanky arms. Her face was petite with a childish appearance about it. The only proof that she was an adult was in the amount of makeup that covered her grey eyes. All around, she was simply a small woman.

Ellra had spent her morning scouting the mansion grounds while Isamu had waited for residents to begin arriving. However, she was now heading through the halls to check and make sure that there were no folks stirring up some trouble. This would be routine now, checking each and every hall to make sure that residents were not goofing off or causing trouble. The past five or so months were great, because there were less people and everything was quiet. But now? Nope. Now things would begin to get louder.

"I swear... if anyone causes a ruckus I am going to tear their h-" She began mumbling to herself but stopped short when she noticed Nicoli peering into one of the doorways.

"May I help you?" She tried to ask the question politely, but she wasn't very good at such things.
Sweeps strode along whistling his favorite musical tune, the path ended abruptly before a huge mansion. He eyed it thoughtfully.
Oi, Natalia. Think we should give it a looksee? Seems kinda intriguing wouldn't you agree.
You always act like I can see our surroundings, im dead remember? Natalias voice whispered in his head.
To anyone else he would look as though he was talking to himself.
Sweeps quickly approached the door, instead of knocking however, proceeded to hook his chimney sweeper into the overhead bannister and peer through a near by window.

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

User Image

Jack burst through the front door of Harlo mansion, slamming it behind him and locking the door. He fell to the ground, breathing a sigh of relief as he gasped for breath. He had been on the run from the law for several days now, and he hadn't slept and had barely eaten anything in almost 48 hours... They had been relentless in their pursuit of him as they had chased him several hundred miles, by vehicle and on foot. In their attempt to hunt him down, they had employed some of the helicopters, dogs, off-road vehicles, and some of the most skilled investigators and SWAT teams. He knew that he was very lucky to have made it this far. He was covered in sweat, blood, and dirt - his hair was unkempt, and his clothes were dirty and torn.

After resting on the floor for a good ten minutes, Jack rose to his feet. He was badly in need of a hot meal, a shower, a change of clothes, and a warm bed - and perhaps, if he was lucky, a bottle of whiskey and a good, kind-hearted woman to keep him company. he began to wander around the mansion, checking it out. He hoped that the accomodations here would be to his liking, yet he knew he had no choice but to stay here. With all the people he had killed and the terrible things he had done, there was no way that the cops would stop hunting for him any time soon - and Harlo mansion was the only place he was guaranteed to be safe. He decided that he would make the best of it, and try to enjoy himself while he was here. He grinned, thinking that perhaps he would even find his one true love here at the mansion...
While looking through the windows Sweeps noticed a man burst through a door, he was dirty, bloody, and looked like ha had been to hell and back. He watched the man intently for a few minutes, trying to think of what had happened to him. He quickly became bored at the thoughts and unhooked his chimney sweeper and started to climb the outside of the enormous building. as he scaled it, he was careful to avoid windows as to not draw unneeded attention.
Suddenly his body resisted climbing any further, he looked down seeing he was nearly 3 stories up.
Hmmm, that's odd. He remarked thoughtfully.
Whats odd? Natalia asked, almost like she had no interest knowing.
Oh, it's nothing to worry about love. He smiled as he lept from the building.
As he jumped his pants snagged a loose board causing him to free fall back toward the wall and loudly smash through a window.
He lay on the ground, staring at the cealing, shards of glass poking out of his skin.
That could have gone better. He laughed as he pulled the glass from his wounds.
He began scooping up the shards and putting them in a nearby Trash can. pulled a rag from his pocket and began cleaning up the blood on the floor to a barely noticeable state.
There we are. All better.
He then began wondering the mansion in search of someone to tell about the incident.

Nicoli Keaton Rose

User Image
Nicoli didn't even look at the woman. At least not until he dropped his stuff off into the room he had claimed as his own. "I hope so." He said before opening the door completely so he could finally look at the woman as he spoke. He removed a bottle of vodka from his guitar case and closed it, leaning the case against the wall and stepping out.

"If you could show me where I can find the kitchen and some fresh blood for later, then I probably won't need help in times to come." He said in a soft tone. He held his sheathed katana and the bottle of vodka in his left hand and extended his right to the woman. "Name's Nicoli, Nicoli Rose."

The White Viper

What's up? Sober, for now.
Oh, these goons?: Another woman
Huh? Oh: A drink and company, maybe? No, rather doubtful of this.

Camp Counselor

10,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Ellra Saiforro
Kestrel guard of Harlo Mansion.

Ellra stared at the outstretched hand. What is this gesture? I do not remember... She hesitantly reached forward and grabbed hold of Nicoli's hand. Without letting go or shaking she stared at both of their hands. After a moment the short woman felt embarrassed and drew her hand away, shoving it into the pockets of her black pants. Her face tinged with a slight shade of red as she looked at the ground, then looked back up at Nicoli.

"My apologies, I could not recall that gesture." She scratched her head and looked up at him, "My name is Ellra Saiforro. I am one of the guards and sister to Isamu... who I see that you have already met... I shall show you to the kitchen... but I ask of you to show me to the girl in need of clothes. My brother told me of her and I am to assist her."

The manner in which Ellra spoke was not common and it was quite clear that she was socially awkward. She didn't know how to loosen up around others and many took her as a snob for it.

Nicoli Keaton Rose

User Image
He nodded lightly and lit another cigarette, letting it hang freely between his lips. "Fair enough." She seemed a bit like a sheltered child to him, but he wasn't going to let his thoughts be known on that note. He didn't want to make enemies in what was considered a safe haven, but people like him weren't exactly accepted no matter where he went. not only was he born shunned by the kin of his ancestors, but left to carry on a dying bloodline due to the only remaining pure blood member of his father's side of his family disappearing, not to mention the death of his twin brother.

Speak! Screamed the voice in his head. He shuddered a bit and looked back up at the woman. "Shall we get going then?" He asked hastily, wanting to hurry up and dull his senses, hoping to be able to silence the ever angry spirit that tormented him on the daily basis.

The White Viper

What's up? Weak
Oh, these goons?: Ellra
Huh? Oh: Blood and liquor.

Everfear2's Wife

Shy Vampire

10,425 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Imogene soon walked into the mansion and went up to the first floor to look for a room that suited her.Soon Imogene came across a bedroom that she liked and claimed it.After walking into the room Imogene untied the ropes holding her ring blade on her back and set it on the bed.Once she did that the sound of something straining under any heavy weight could be heard till a four loud snaps echoed through the room. The loud snaps were the bed giving under the weight of Imogene's ring blade."well looks like this is my room since it is the only room with a broken bed."said Imogene as she sighed."well I better go find a training area or a kitchen I have not had my daily dose of blood yet."Said Imogene as she once again tied her ring blade to her back and exited the room.As Imogene walked on the first floor she decided to go find Isamu from before and ask him if this place had any blood for her to drink."oh boy I think I got lost already."said Imogene as she decided to sniff out the kitchen.Once Imogene got a whiff of spices ,metal,meats,fruits and veggies Imogene ran towards the scent she soon found the kitchen.Once Imogene entered she decided to wait for someone to show up so she can ask where could she find blood to drink.

Camp Counselor

10,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Ellra Saiforro

Ellra took the lead and headed down the staircase to the first floor. "I assume that Isamu went over all of the rules with you. Our kitchen is open twenty-four-seven and you are allowed to go in and make your own food so long as you take care of everything when you are done. There are some blood tubes in the back of the walk-in cooler, you may help yourself to those. We are expecting a fair amount of vampires to come and live here. The Saiforro's themselves are high-class vampires and so many folk know of them."

Ellra pasued at te foot of the stairs. "I wonder where that girl in need of clothes has run off too... you would think that if she were in need of something she would stay put until she received whatever it was that she was looking for..."

She noticed the blonde haired man out of the corner of her eye. He seemed exhausted and was covered in dirt. She would deeal with that issue later. Right now she had to finish handling Nicoli, and then find the girl that was in need of clothes. Today she would stay on task. Ellra was learning to only handle a few situations at a time, because she often overflowed herself with tasks.

(Edited)
(( sweeps isnt at the door anymore. he accidentally smashed through a window on the second floor))
Sweeps entered the main room where he saw the bloody man again. Now joined by a woman.
So, Does anybody actually work here or what? His happy go lucky voice was thick with a British accent. his wounds had healed. and his eyes were eminating an eerie ice blue as he began studying both of the individuals.

Camp Counselor

10,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Head guard of the mansion
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Isamu headed back to where he had left Azalea. He had gone ahead and taken clothes from Ellra's room. Even thought he had told his sister of the girl in need, he knew that she often became distracted, and so, he had decided to get the wolf-girl some clothes himself. Upon reaching her he held out a pair of pants, some socks, and a shirt. "I have these from my sister's room. The only problem is that she is kind of short and flat-figured, so I am not sure how they will fit you."

Isamu hoped that he hadn't spoken too bluntly. But it was true, Ellra had a flat shape and Azalea was more... developed... than the other woman. "I can try and get some clothes in from town for you later." One of the few things that Isamu had in common with Ellra was that neither of them were all too fantastic at watching what they said. Both could be very blunt about anything, though Isamu was the softer of the two for sure. In fact, Isamu was a big softy and didnt let things get to him too easily.

Maka the Sythe Meister

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

PixelBudgie

User Image

Jack continued to wander around the mansion, looking for other people that he could talk to "Hello?" he shouted "Anyone home?" he then sighed, muttering to himself. "Please don't tell me I'm all by my lonesome..."

As Jack turned a corner, he encountered a stunningly beautiful woman (Ellra). She appeared to be mostly human, although she had some features that gave her a notably birdlike appearance. She was definitely the hottest babe he'd seen in quite a while. He walked up to her, grinning flirtatiously "Well, howdy sweetcheeks!" exclaimed Jack, taking her hand and kissing it. "The name's Jack Reed, and who might you be? I got myself into a lil' jam with the law, and I need to lay low here for a while if y'all don't mind. I promise you I won't cause any trouble..." he then groaned and rubbed his stomach, beginning to feel pains from having gone so long without eating "Know where I can get some grub around here, babe? I'm so hungry I reckon I could eat a whole damn horse and still have room for dessert!"

Tipsy Ladykiller

User Image
User Image

User Image

Λząєą

I, myself, am entirely made of flaws...

She frowned at first but figured she could work with it. "Thank you very much." She took the clothes from him. "I suppose I'll go find myself a room then. I am grateful to your sanctuary." She smiled sweetly at the man before turning to head up the stairs to the second floor to pick a room. She walked slowly and carefully so the t shirt she was wearing wouldn't ride up too much. It seemed like a century before she reached a suitable room.

Turning the knob to the door, she opened it and walked inside. After closing the door behind her she tossed the clothes on the nearby bed and stripped out of her t shirt. Thankfully there was a personal bathroom, it had been a little while since she had a hot shower. There was even shampoo and conditioner. This may not be so bad after all. She thought, stepping inside to let the hot streams sooth her wild mind.

Aza enjoyed a brief shower, dressed and went to work combing out the tangles out of her snow white hair. She'd managed to find scissors in one of the many drawers of the bathroom to size the shirt down and rolled up the pant legs a bit. Not bad. Five minutes or so of primping later she was already leaving her room and searching for food. She figured the kitchen was on the first floor and began to make her way down the stairs.

...stitched together with good intentions.

Ϣhereabouts:Harlow Mansion > Her room > Star well
☾ompany:No one
Ⱦhoughts: I hope they have any kind of red meat.
Ғeeling: Relaxed, hungry.
Ѻoc:
Ѻutfit:T shirt and Pants

User ImageUser Image

User Image

PixelBudgie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers