Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Ladykiller

9,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Ok yeah another Notomi Original xd Assuming anyone ever reads this and wants to Join heres How I do things

Rules
~No god Moding
~No spamming
~Romance is allowed but frankly if your gonna get down and dirty keep it to PM
~Frankly if you wanna be a Serial Killer in this I dont care just PM me first so I know whats going on
~Keep your posts descriptive..thats more of a request Im not gonna kill you for one liners but it doesnt help the story much

I keep Limited spots open I dont like late entries all over the place. I will keep 15 open for this one so If your Unlucky 16 My apolgizies.

Plot Line
Alright you all know How Halloween Goes. You and some friends dress up steal your Siblings candy then go Egg some cars right? Well what if you All the sudden Decide to go do a little exploring before Curfue..you know go past the traintracks to the old Light house outside of town? Sounds like fun doesnt it? Well we just have to see...

Bio
Sorry If you Dont like it but I need to Know a little bit about you so you can Join...anyone who doesnt post a Bio first will be ignored..and Dont PM it to me. Post it here

Heres what I want :
Name
Race
Anything else you think we outta know

Spots Open
1-Kalin
2-Nightmer
3-Hart
4-Hazuki
5-Felix
6-Orin
7-Clea
8-Sora
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Name:Kalin Notomi
Costume:Slave Angel (See signature(Boys eat your heart out))
Race:Human
ANything Else: Kalin Stands at 5'3 with Crimson red hair and Emerald eyes. Shes very swift and more agile then most.
Name Nightmer
Age 12-15
Costume claws cloak wierd boots and red blak shirt
Race shadow
Anything else you think we outta know :always carries his weapons
Name: Hartigan Ammadon (Hart for short)
Costume: (I'm low on creativity right now so I'm going to say his costume looks like my Avatar) Modernized Dracula
Race: Vampire
Other info: He pretends to be human so he can get around without being suspected. He's good at it too! But just because he pretends he's human doesn't mean he's a bad guy; he's pretty protective of his friends and family and would risk everything to help them.
hey whant to threw eggs at cars
Name:Hazuki
Costume:scarecrow w/ pumpkin head
Other junk: happy happy hacker weee!, very hyper, and carries hacking junk and also very good at a sniper rifle

Texting Texter

Name: Felix Graves
Costume: She-Devil
Race: Human
Anything else: Felix is a brave girl who doesn't know the meaning of the word fear. She tends to get a little headstrong sometimes but knows how to have a good time...but also knows right from wrong.
how whant to throw eggs at cars
Name surprised rin
costume:fairy((you think it))
Race: human/demon
anything else: is very shot temp.
give me one of those eggs
*grabs an egg and chucks it at a car*
*walks toward her and hands he a half a dozen of eggs *here throw them at cars ok biggrin
~Sweet Orin~
Name surprised rin
costume:fairy((you think it))
Race: human/demon
anything else: is very shot temp.
give me one of those eggs
*grabs an egg and chucks it at a car*
nice biggrin
Hazuki-Ginnosuke
"Egggs!"
*walks toward her and hands he a half a dozen of eggs *here throw them at cars ok
Name: Clea
Costume: Clea didn't dress up this year, her parents think she is too old for that.
Race: Human
AE: Clea is spontanious, wild, and fun girl. She has a big group of friends that all love her to death. The one problem with that is that they are all her brother's friends too. Almost no one her own age hangs out with her, but that doesn't bother her. She does sort of stand out when they are all together, especially since most of the girls she hangs out with are way taller, and more mature then her. She's 5'4 (and looks like teh avatar)

Clea sat out on her porch, bored stiff. A few of the kids from her school passed by, coming up to her house for candy. She took a few pieces and put them in the childrens bag.

"Have a happy Haloween," her mother had told her to say, but normaly Clea would just yawn and put the candy in the bag. Well, unless it was someone younger, then she would be all cheery.

"So bored," she mumbled. Where was anyone to rescue her this time. She was to young to go to a party with her 15 year old brother, and too old to go trick or treat-ing.
Name:Sora
Costume razz irate
Anything else: Sora is pretty smart but acts like her brains been fried up and served with fries.she often finds alot of things by accident and ends up losing alot of what she finds.she is very kind and optimistic.

Texting Texter

"Eggs?" She sighs and pulls a bottle of mustard out of her coat pocket. "Then what do I do with THIS?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff