< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
NeonPearlVoiceAlina
User Image

User Image

damion was walking through the M.E.F base. he was walking fast because he was not wanting to get caught. he was a half breed and he was on a mission. he had already disguised himself as a butler that was passed out in a closet somewhere. as he turned a corner her bumped into someone and fell on his back. he made a small grunt and took a deep breath to calm down. he sighed and said " im sorry for running into you sir" and he bowed trying to be as much of a butler as he could. " is there anything i can do for you sir?" he asked politely.
then he started into the mans eyes. this man was ...beautiful....and he blushed almost right away and swallowed hard. and then tried to shake it off. but he couldnt. he cursed in his head for being distracted. " sir you look very nice today" he said smiling. but there was a small hint of blushing still in his cheeks that he could not feel or shake off.

Dedicated Vampire

User Image

User Image

Raileigh looked at Damion and sighed. "I'm just fine thank you. You don't have to apologize to me. I shouldn't be right in the middle of the floor anyways. I should be the one saying sorry." He looked the man up and down taking in every detail.I wonder who this guy is. I haven't seen him around here before. Then again I don't really pay attention to the people around here. It's not like I wanted to be here. I'm really only using this place to find clues to my sister's disappearance. But this guy, something about him just makes me wonder.He turned his head blushing a little before looking down at the ground to hide the red on his face. "I've never seen you around here before although I don't really know very many people around here. My name's Raileigh, Raileigh Kisaragi."

User Image

Unforgiving Warlord

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
cute Emo Muffin
The_Shadow_Of_Garu
Princess of Infinity
User Image
Arctilius released her hood as the professor called for her. The professor wanted her alive, but if she retaliated, then it would be a mistake. Arctilius stood there looking at Rein and the wounded brother of this 'Viper'. He looked towards the professor and continued to walk with him. "Professor. They cannot heal themselves in their current state. One of us must stay behind for a while to medicate their wounds..."

He stopped moving and the noise of heavy metal beating the Earth stopped. Arctilius was confused. Which side was he meant to support? The Professor? Or the Mutants? The only true emotion that Arctilius had left was the emotion that judged right from wrong. Each side had traces of both sides of judgement. The Professor was doing good in helping the humans, but innocent lives of mutants are being destroyed everyday; whereas the Mutants were fighting for survival, but they were destroying humanities numbers with each clash.

There were two phrases which Arctilius knew for his entire life, even after the memory blank. These phrases were: "Peace is achievable, so why does war happen!" and "This World is corrupted..." They rang around in his head as he stood there, large white feathers brushing against one-another and blowing in the wind...

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
NeonPearlVoiceAlina
User Image

User Image

Damion sighed of relief that he wasnt in trouble here. then he was told this mans name was Raileigh. he stuck out his hand and said " my name is damion." and sort of stopped blushing. he noticed the mans face was kind of red and he looked down. " si..sir your face is red do you have a fever?" he asked in care because he didnt want this man to be in any sort of pain. he reached forward and gently felt his forehead. it was warm. " sir you should lie down with a cool towel on your forehead and cool down a bit. " he said with care as he started to blush a bit. he wasnt used to taking care of people but he knew what to do when he was sick so he would help Raileigh. he gently slung Raileigh's arm over his shoulder and helped him walk. he was kinda making up the fever thing cause he wanted more time. he had a serious and concerned face but on the inside he was giggling a little bit.

Dedicated Vampire

User Image

User Image

"No. I'm just fine." Raileigh said. "It's alright you don't have to worry about me. I can take care of myself." He sighed not really trying to fight back. I might as well just go along with this guy for the moment. I mean it's not like I have anything better to do at the moment. He started to close his eyes a little keeping his gaze forward. "Thank you anyways for the help. I am getting a little tired after all."

User Image

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
NeonPearlVoiceAlina
User Image

User Image

damion got nervous when he said he was fine but when he said he was tired he let out yet another sigh of relief. he smiled thinking about how he actually got away with this. then he got to a halway and said " um left or right ?" he asked getting kind of confused.

(( sorry so short i have to go ill be on again tonight i think ))

Dedicated Vampire

User Image

User Image

"We go right." Raileigh said wincing in pain. "Maybe I really am sick. There is something about you I can't shake. Don't take it personal or anything. I don't believe it's anything I have to really worry about. You seem to be a really kind man." He chuckled a little sighing. "My room is at the very end of the hall." He drifted off to sleep a little more turning his gaze to the floor.

User Image

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
NeonPearlVoiceAlina
User Image

User Image

Damion heard the man he was helping say right. so he started to go to the right. but then he stopped for a moment. was he just called....kind?...this was new. he wasnt used to this. and he didnt know if he liked it or not. but he was kind of leaning towards liking the compliment. he smiled and said " thank you sir...ya know...ive never been called that before...thank you" he said kind of longingly.
it was true that he had never been complimented before and that he did like it. he thought about that as he walked down the hallway more. as he got to the hallway he used slowly let go of the mans arm and opened the door. and he walked in saying softly " were here" after he had slung his arm back over his shoulder. he smiled and walked over and helped him sit on the bet. then he said " let me go get that wet towel" he mumbled slightly still blushing.
when he went to the bathroom he scanned for small towels. he looked threw cabinets and drawers until he found one that seemed to be small enough for Raileigh. he smiled as he got the towel wet. he didnt get it to cold to make him shiver but it was cold enough to lower his temperature. then he went to come back in and then he realized he might have to help him get undressed. this terrified him. he started blushing tremendously. he felt like he would pass out. he he swallowed and got a hold of himself and tried to calm down as he walked back into the room.

Dedicated Vampire

User Image

User Image

"You deserve to be called kind." Raileigh said looking up at the ceiling. "You can call me Rai or Leigh, whatever works for you." He coughed a little and pulled off his shirt. "That feels better. I'm sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable. I've had a lot of things on my mind lately. Actually the same things that I have been on my mind for years. I can't seem to find the answers in my memories. Before I can figure them out the images just disappear."

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
NeonPearlVoiceAlina
User Image

User Image

Damion let out a mental sigh that he didnt have to help undress Rai. but when he looked he blushed even more. " im ...im sorry sir...you look really um..nice ...
without your shirt on...." he said mumbling the last part as he looked at the ground. " what things trouble you? " he asked politely. he hoped he might have an answer or help him find one. he wasnt really used to the fact of helping people but he was trying hard. he was prepared not to be able to help but he was also prepared to think like the wind for him. but he couldnt look at him without looking at his beautiful chest either.

Dedicated Vampire

User Image

User Image

"My...past..." Raileigh said laying down. "Each night it's the same thing. The same nightmare. The same feeling of being able to do nothing and just watch. No matter how fast I run, everything gets further away. It's just me now. The little girl, my sister, always running through me. Someone attacked my home. Only ashes remain and I couldn't do anything to stop it. I couldn't do anything then and there's nothing I can do now. My family is dead, I watched as they were murdered. As for my sister I'm not sure what happened to her. Someone was chasing her but I couldn't see their face. I couldn't save her." He sighed closing his eyes for a few seconds. "Everything feels so real in the dreams. I have to know what happened to my sister and why my family had to die. I can barely sleep.

User Image

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
NeonPearlVoiceAlina
User Image

User Image

damion started thinking about the sister right away. he proccessed through all the girls he ever met.
yuki , junko , akuto....maybe just maybe...the thought about the features of the girl in his head and they seemed to resemble Raileigh here. so maybe he would state it. " um ... Rai...was her name by chance...Korone(Ko-ro-na) ?.." he asked politely sitting next to him. he hoped he was right becuase it would help but he hoped it wasnt because he would have to tell him that she died three weeks ago. he was nervous as all hell here and didnt like it at all. he want to wish that he wasnt even here write now but then he wouldnt be able to have met Rai san....oh he was worked up.

Dedicated Vampire

User Image

User Image

"No. That's not it at all." Rai said. "Her name was Nakia, Nakia Kisaragi. I know that she is alive somewhere. I can just feel it. I may not know where she is or what happened to her but I still must believe that she is alive somewhere. Maybe she is looking for me as well. I don't even know what she looks like now."

User Image

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
NeonPearlVoiceAlina
User Image

User Image

damion smiled noticing he missed the comment. he walked up to him and sat down and started to rub his neck gently and said " relax...and maybe youll remember?" then he nipped at his neck a couple times. " you know your very g..good looking sir.." he mumbled out moaning slightly. he wasnt used to doing this. he was trying to relax him. he didnt really know what his body was doing or what this feeling was but he kind of liked it.

Dedicated Vampire

User Image

User Image

Raileigh sighed not wanting to fight back staying perfectly still. "You don't look half bad yourself." I shouldn't be allowing him to do this but I just can't resist. I just hope that no one else sees us like this. "I can't seem to relax. The images just race around in my mind. I can't make sense of them."

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces