Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
xXSekeraXx

User Image

Rin sighed and listened but didnt obey. she decided when she started following suzu that she was not going to give easily. and she wanted to tell her that but that would blow her cover. well even tho it was already blown. she started to blend in with the crowds as she still kept following. she wanted to prove she could be of some use to miss suzu.

she had throne her black hood and cloak over her head and slowly walked threw the crowds. with the major height differences she blended in very well. she was ready to bolt to the other side of the street when she had an opportunity. she hoped to make miss suzu loose sight of her.

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Sherlock Homeslice

User Image

rein didnt look as miss sigmund was fixing up his wounds that were "gifts" from the M.E.F agents that he so deeply appreciated. he flinched every little while or so from quick yet large stinging from cleaning. oh he hated getting wounds taken care of. even if it was by a very pretty lady , he still didnt like it.

he smiled when she was done. " its ok miss sigmund its all ok now." he said smiling. then he started thinking about the butterflies that miss sigmund was talking about. " oh oh where are those ?!" he asked impatiently and with the tone of a little kid.

if there was one thing that he always went nuts over it would be butterflies. he loved to look at the colors as he threw himself around trying to catch them and then let them go and start all over again. he liked them so much that if he was on a cliff side he would probably dive off after one. which was not a good thing.

Sparkly Friend

ʂʊʑʊɱɨɘ
User Image
User Image
Shaking her head spotting the girl she just ignored her.Hearing on one of the M.E.F. radio a hybrid cornered and ment for destruction she ran in that direction finding twins a girl and boy twin fox they were very young. Cornered with lights that were blinding them and weapons pointed at them she glared and did a death from above stabbing one as she landed down, firing a gun in the head of the other. Before they could react she pulled her sword out slashing their throat leaving none left to live.Grabbing the two kids she lead them out and told them of the safe house that girl told her about.
Watching them run off to the safe house she quickly returned to the town continuing her watch.
User Image

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
xXSekeraXx

User Image

Rin had looked down for a little while and when she looked up to check , miss suzu had basically bolted. she knew she had to follow miss suzu , but she wasnt as enthusiastic about what she found when she turned a corner. she saw two kids running towards the lakeside hideout that were obviously half breeds , miss suzu walking back to her route , and a whole team of M.E.F agents slaughtered in front of her.

all the blood made her want to throw up. she covered her mouth and turned away. she wasnt a big fan of gore. she never has been and most likely never will. but she knows when to put that aside , and at the moment she didnt half to. she turned around and threw up the small lunch she had a couple of hours ago. she shook her head a bit turned around and kept following miss suzu.

when she caught up she said " thank you for sending the children to the hideout. " and smiled a bit. but her stomach made her want to throw up again being on the same block with the stench of blood following them around everywhere. she did not want to play the weak one but her stomach , at the moment , was forcing her to. but she did not throw up again as she followed , mainly because she had nothing left to throw up but her blood and organs.

Sparkly Friend

ʂʊʑʊɱɨɘ
User Image
User Image
" If you can't handle that then you best not follow me."Moving in the shadows she toyed with her hidden blade it would catch when it would come out and retract. Her hand had a number two on it as she had to take off her glove that hide the deadly weapon. Tinkering away she fixed it sliding the glove back on and found another M.E.F. group to listen in on.
She still couldn't figure out why this girl followed her like a pup would a mother wolf.After all did she really look like the social type!?
User Image

Fashionable Giver

User Image
Xyliar 'Viper' Power☠

Tell me would you kill to save for a life?
Tell me would you kill to prove you're right?'

"Why the hell would you do that?!"
Xyliar shouted, standing only a few inches away from a silver haired girl. She watched the girl slaughter the other agents and whisk the kids away to safety. Xyliar didn't bother stopping the girl because she could honestly could care less about those stupid morans and she didn't want the kids in any cross fire. With a sigh, Xyliar began stripping from her baggy clothes. She secretly hated anything that hung from her tight figure.

"I mean damn, couldn't you've atleast killed the idiots somewhere less populated?"Xyliar removed the last of her baggy atier and was left in her battle clothes. "Now I've gotta do something about it!"
Her silver eyes slowly lost their bright sparkle and suddenly turned crimsion red, leaving her staring at the girl with two red rings of death.
" I really hate cleaning up after them. Because they can't do their ******** job right I gotta take care of you myself."

Xyliar reached down into her gutair case and pulled out an odd looking watch. This was her weapon of choice." Now do me a favor and make this easy for the both of us." The watched dangled in-between two of her fingers.

'Crash, crash, burn let it all burn
This hurricane is chasing us all underground.'

Sparkly Friend

ʂʊʑʊɱɨɘ
User Image
User Image

Noticing the girl by being yelled at she sighed standing up on the roof top she was perched on listening to the M.E.F. intercoms to keep any hybrids from being killed.Turning around to face her she noticed the eye color change her manners were something to be worked on."I was protecting those who are looked upon as monsters or forsaken beings.Just because we are different we are seen as unfit to live so we are hunted down and killed for no reason except for we are different. Really the one who should be killed is the monster who did this to us.." She wasn't phased by the eye color change her air was the same it showed nothing and wouldn't give off anything for this girl to read off of.
"Tell me what do you know of experiment #2 do you believe it was killed.." she said as she examined the girl taking out one gun and taking her sword out again. This wasn't a normal M.E.F. this girl must be an agent which meant she probably wasn't a pushover.Yet Suzumie wasn't a pushover either, and wouldn't let this girl beat her.
User Image

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
xXSekeraXx
princess of infinity

User Image

ray was just let out to go for a walk....well he snuck out when the guards were deployed.. but anyways.. he was walking down the streets after he had went to the park , got some ice cream , and helped out people who seemed like they needed it or could want it.

when he looked up after kicking a rock bluntly foreword, his dark green eyes found his older sister viper. she looked like she was about to attack a women who had killed some M.E.F , which he always hated and he would not let that happen.

he ran to her side and said " viper.... dont attack her ..she was doing the right thing.. i think it was a good thing that she save those to kids... they looked like they were my age viper... what would you do if i was in the position." he said caringly. he didnt want to witness a fight , and she didnt want her to kill others like her.

ray was a young boy who's body has been mixed with the DNA of a spider and a cat. he knows how the two young kids felt and knew they were happy that they were safe. " let her go viper please?" he asked trying his hardest to win this argument.

User Image

" well well well " a dark ,thick , evil , and cold voice said stepping out of an allyway. " what do we have here? viper and her little brat of a brother" konan said evilly as she walked towards them. she snatched up Ray's color and held him up by his hair when he tried to run. " your little brat here disrespected me , punish him or i will and you know how cruel i am viper!" she said laughed and taking out her camera. she would cherish the moment. she loved whatching this situation. it would be the fifth time she has ever seen it. but she loved it all the same.

then konan looked up and was suprised. " nice to see you all grown up number two. how have you been running away from your troubles all these years , you must be such a coward huh!" she growled. konan was the number 5 and she was mixed with a bear , a rhino , and cheetah. giving her strength and speed bonuses to her fights. but right now she was ready to watch viper. she kept an eye on #2 anyways as she turned just halfway towards the boy and tossed him on the ground harshly. " do it viper !" she growled. then she laughed evilly yet again.

Fashionable Giver

User Image
Xyliar 'Viper' Power☠

Xyliar laughed. Her tone changing from angry to calm. "Well I can't argue with ya there. I would love to teach those damn Scientist a thing or two," Xyliar grinned at the mere thought of placing her hands around The Professor's throat. "But I can't." She said with a sigh.

Experiment #2? Why on earth was this Mutant asking such a question? "Tch! How the hell should I-" Xyliar suddenly stopped when she heard the voice of her little brother.
What was her doing here?! She quickly turned her attention away from the Girl to her brother.
"Ray! What are you doing here?!" She yelled.
She listened to her brothers argument and sighed. It really killed her on the inside to have her brother pleading like this.
"Look I know you don't understand, but I must kill her now." She was about to active her watch when a shiver shot down her spine. Viper was part cold blooded reptile. It was odd for her to feel cold, so when she broke into a clod sweat she knew just who was talking.

Xyliar held her tongue and could only watch when her little brother was hauled in the air. She was ordered to punish him yet again. It sickened her how much Konan was enjoying such a horrible event. Her hand trembled just watching her brother get thrown on the floor like some rag doll.
"Fine. I'll punish him."It was a miracle that she kept her voice nice and steady.She knew not to leave it up to the b***h to punish him.
In the blink of an eye, Viper snatched her brother up from the ground and set him up right. She didn't say a word. Viper was sure he knew to brace himself.
The Agent pulled her fist back and slammed it into his stomach. She then unclenched her hand and firmly smacked her brother right across the face.
Viper showed no tears or even flinched when she hit her little brother. It would of only made Konan happy.

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
xXSekeraXx
princess of infinity
The_Shadow_Of_Garu

User Image

ray shied up when the whip came into play. he knew his sister knew how to use a whip and didn't want to hit with it in his sisters hands. she was much stronger then him, well age had something to do with it. but then he had an opening to run. he didn't hesitate to take his shot and he bolted.j he ran as fast as he could and leaped behind a corner. he bolted into the fields. he knew that the half breeds base was out there somewhere and if he found it he would only have to find his sister and to get her out. he smiled a little and kept running.

after he was out in the fields he turned around to see if anyone was following him and ran into the professor. he rubbed his head not noticing who it was and said " hey watch where your go....uh oh..." he said trying to crawl back words bit. he hated the professor. he scared him very badly after turning him into the...the monster he was...he was scared.

User Image

Konan growled when the boy started to run. she pulled out her pistol and fired three shots. none of them hit because the brat ran around the corner. she ran to the corner and fired more rounds towards ray. she growled and said " Viper ! get him or youll be in big trouble!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. " he is running to the half breed's lake side base!! catch him now!" she still was yelling at the top of her lungs. she was not happy. " and take care of the lashes on his back when you get there!" she sighed. she was so pissed at the current moment.

((infinity

User Image

sai was walking home when he saw young lady rushing home. he hoped she wasnt to stressed. he wanted to say hi and make sure she was ok. he followed her back to a small house and lightly knocked on the door hoping not to disterb her at least to much. he sighed and waited for the young lady. he was thinking of what to say as he did.

(( sekera ))

Unforgiving Warlord

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Arctilius shook his head. "I am sorry but that is impossible... I have been ordered not to return..." He stood lifelessly towards the boy and finished shaking his hand. "Rein..." his voice sounded a bit mechanical.

He suddenly saw a woman appear. She appeared to know Rein. The words 'M.E.F' rummaged around in his head. He turned his gigantic head around to the woman and gave her a nod to he introduction. "Greetings miss Sigmund..." He stared at the boy as the woman began to treat his arm. If he himself was a mutant, then why was he never cared about and looked after? Why had he never seen any other mutants? Why was this child so eager to see the professor? Arctilius was feeling a feeling that hew had not felt in a long time. A memory of the past flashed to him. This feeling was known as... "Confused..." Arctilius said quietly to himself.

He watched as this woman healed Rein's wounds. He stood behind her shadowing out the sun from them both. "Why do you heal his wounds?" Arctilius looked at her emotionless eyes and a voice now with a small shred of confusion. His eyes shifted to large scars that were hidden by the armor itself. He then pulled his hand outwards towards Rein. His hand released it's grasp and opened. "Is this the 'butterfly'..." In his palm there was a butterfly, his powerful grasp had damaged it's wing. The butterfly was in slight pain. He stared at it with a dead gaze...

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Sherlock Homeslice
PyrotoHelimus

User Image

rein jumped when he heard a deep voice again that had belonged to the man behind him. he smiled and when he opened his hand he saw a butterfly " y...yes this is a butterfly " then he heard him talking about not being able to go to the professor. " well if you cant go...wh..w.hy dont you stay then?" he asked politely hopping he would accept. he did not know about this guy but he trusted him enough to stay the night. he saved his life. he owed him at least to spend the night. he picked up the butterfly and bent its wing back into shape and set it on his his own head. soon after the butterfly started to hover...then slowly rise...then it flew . and rein didnt hesitate to chase after it. he tumble and jumped and romped and played. then he became tired and walked towards the gate to the hideout. " come on in" he said smiling. he walked threw and found tents. it looked like an army base but all the tents were half sized including the mess hall and the tents to sleep in. they had a medic tent and everything. he slowly walked threw and people asked if he was all right with his arm hanging.. he turned around and run back and grabbed the large man's hand and pulled him through. he held his hand and said " its alright lets go to my tent , you can stay with me sense no one else wanted to " he said walking with him. even tho he just met him. this guy had already pretty much grown on him.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Professor sighed and threw his burned out cig to the ground then glared down the mutants. "why dont yall just die and make it easier for me to live in this god forsaken world" he spinned a knife in his hand then glared at the knight looking mutant " your the first mutant i ever made i was so proud of my self when i made you to bad your ganna die soon" he threw the knife at the knights hand killing the butterfly and grinned evily.

Fashionable Giver

User Image
Xyliar 'Viper' Power☠

Viper was actualy stunned at her brother's language. She must really be rubbing off on him.
Still a bit dazed that he even said that, Viper reached down and pinched his right cheek.
"Where did you learn those words!" She hissed. " Shut your damn mouth!"
Unfortunately Viper's warning was in vain because the b***h was already reaching for her whip.

Konan handed her the whip and she physically flinched. "C-come on Konan," She tried reasoning with the woman." You and I both know you shouldn't get so heated over a few words. Are you really gonna fall to his level?" She let out a nerves laugh.

Sparkly Friend

ʂʊʑʊɱɨɘ
User Image
User Image

Rolling her eyes to what was playing infront of her she rose an arm like one would when saying bye without actually saying it. Her black wing appeared as that arm went straight out to the side black feathers like rain dancing around them. It would be good cover for one to leave as well as she took to the sky having the feathers swirl around with the strong gust. Suzumie looked around quickly before deciding where to go she went to her house landing at the front door.

" What a night..I am already sick of what is going on..Maybe I should visit the professor and just end it now, still he probably has some nasty trick.."Walking into her room after closing the door she tossed her weapons aside the number two on her hand clearly seen now. Flopping on her bed she sighed as she put an arm over her eyes trying to relax and fall into hopefully peaceful sleep.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces