XXXXXXxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ℂ𝔥𝔢𝔳𝔢ץ𝔬
ℰ𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔱

╔══════════════╗
ℰ𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔥𝔞 𝔗𝔯𝔞 𝔑𝔞𝔢𝔣
╚══════════════╝
.I.𝔑

User Image
The morning sun began to shine down upon the young wolf as she started her early morning run. It was also around then that the women decided today was not going to be a day where she’d dash around the town. Although she knew there were many friendly faces in that place, the idea of shifting and running in the forest seemed oh to appealing to pass up. The shade that the trees would provide and the wind tousling her fur about seemed ideal. It was then her path took a sharp turn. The woods were not far from view. Although she would have to go a great deals in before she could disrobe without having to worry about a human stumbling upon her naked form before the shift. No less than a minutes passed before she was at the edge of the forest, trees looming over her, the shade instantly cooling her warm skin.

The sound of leaves and twigs crunched and snapped beneath her weight, releasing from them the familiar earthy smell that she loved so dearly. Sam soon picked up her pace, not wanting to wait a moment longer to shift. She then scanned for an area safe from watchful human eyes to hide her clothes and be a safe distance away from the edge that she wouldn’t have to worry about being stumbled up. After a moment or two of navigating the forest, she came upon a spot she thought was safe to shift in. Sam then began removing her clothes. First her fanny pack and wrist bands. Next came her socks and shoes. She then stopped for a moment before taking off her larger and more concealing garments. She stood motionless and as quite as a mouse. Her eyes darted around the forest as her ears toned into to the noises listening, watching and hearing for anything out of place or to give cause to stop doing what she was about to do. After sometimes passed an nothing she could hear or see gave light to a reason to stop, she removed her shirt and shorts, neatly folding them into a pile before taking off the remainder of her clothing.

As the cool autumn air hit her bare skin, Sam shivered. “Why does it have to be so cold?!” she whined to herself. She then crossed her arms and rubbed her forearms up and down to help the blood circulating in hopes this would warm her up before the shift. Thou it did no such thing. It was then in the solitude of the forest that Sam shifted into her wolf form. Her red tinted fur matched the changing colors of the leave more perfectly than any other time of the year. She then stretch her front paws forward, scrapping the dirt and leaves on the forest floor beneath her nails. It was time to run and frolic once more.

With a sudden burst of energy Sam took off into the woods. The trees began to blur as she picked up speed. Her breathing was solid and fluid as if she was merely taking a walk compared to running like a mad women through her beloved pack’s land. The sounds of morning birds in the forest tree tops sang songs, only brightening her day more than when it had stared. It was not long though till she picked up a unfamiliar smell with in the forest. It was not human and not of the Bane pack. The Bane for the most part had a distinct smell any scout could easily determine considering the town reeked of them. It was also not of her pack. Or at least none she knew of, and she knew all her of her pack members. Maybe she was not friends or close to them, but she knew their smells and patterns. It was an important part of her job to know the differences between her pack members and also that of the Bane. But this new smell she was now sure of was neither. It was new. It was something foreign.

Sam now had her nose to the ground. Sniffing the strange sent. It was male and wolf. But other than that she could not tell. Although Sam herself wanted so desperately to find the intruder she could not do so alone when not knowing who it was or what they were capable of. It was times like these that Sam wished she didn’t have to worry about things like her back making it unsafe for her to follow the sent any further than she already had. And it also didn’t help that being a female meant that genetically speaking alone she weaker than a male when it came to brute strength. She then sighed and huffed and puffed her cheeks out as if to protest against now having to inform someone else with a half-baked idea of who this wolf was. “Stupid back…..I really want to go off on an adventure.” She said to herself.

She then Sat her butt down on the floor and looked up at the sky as if hopping it would give her a clue as to what she should do about it. Without a doubt she’d have to inform her alpha Pepper when she came back from school, and it would also probably be a good idea to inform the Beta so he could now be extra vigilant when taking Pepper to and from school. But as to who else possible Mai as she was the Sigma, and over all the best tracker among the pack. Though she was female as well and small much like Sam. Again it didn’t seem like a good idea to have her running after a strange male as well when Sam herself could offer little to no help if a fight between the intruder if Mia and him broke out into one. But Hunter could defiantly bring the much needed muscle needed when it came to a foreign male and potential threat. But he was at work. Then there was always the option of telling Tyson since he was a warrior. But alas he was still a younger member who attended high school. Meaning he’d get back after school let out if not later if he hung out with friends. Options of who to tell first and who to bug to go out looking seemed vast and also dizzying to think about.

Time began to pass by in the forest more quickly than what she would of liked. And it was time to head back home and get dressed. She didn’t want to be later for work. It was something she personally took pride in. Her work meant quite a bit to her. Not so much working with flower, they were pretty and all, but she took pride in being able to help provide for her pack and not have to be depended upon them financially.

Sam began once more running through the woods, back to where she had hid her clothes. Once more she stopped, looked, and listened before shifting back into a human. Once clothed she took off in the direction of the Cheveyo pack’s house. By the time she arrived back she had broken out into a full sweat. She wiped her brow with the back of her hand, and then cleaned her hands off on her short shorts before opening the door to her home. Once inside she made a dash to her room, grabbing and picking clothes she thought she might wear to work before settling on a dress, tan leather jacket, dark down and studded boots, matching scarf, necklace, handbag, and hat. Sam then scooped up her belongings and skipped gleefully over to the nearest bathroom. She paused and knocked, making sure no one was in it before she entered. Once in she turned on the shower to a luck warm temperature. It had been years since her last hot show, but it was something she could no longer have them after her surgery. She was later informed after that hot water could increase scare tissue in her back, and thus she had to avoid such things. The only time hot water or any hot liquid was around her, was if it was something to drink.

With the water splashing down upon her, she scrubbed away any and all grim and sweat that had been one her body. She then quickly turned the shower head off and exited it, dressing herself quickly in the bathroom. She then began applying her makeup, a smoldering smoky eye with cat’s eye eyeliner, then a soft frosty pink lip stick and light color pink blush. She then used the blow-dryer and hair straightener, giving her hair a silky smooth and polished finish. She then took a fine took comb to the back, teasing her hair up a bit to at volume and body before exiting the bathroom. Sam then placed her dirty clothes in her laundry basket to do later after work along with her pajamas she had left on the floor from this morning. Once done the young wolf dashed down the stairs into the kitchen. Only to find some of her pack mates in there as well. “Just letting ya’ll know I caught wind of a stranger in our woods. Wasn’t Bane or any of us. Might be a drifter or something, but just a little heads up.” She then paused, went over to the fridge and took out the jelly and popped a slice of bread into the toaster. “I didn’t have time to investigate further because I have to get to work, and well let’s face it I’m not the best person to go running after a strange male intrude. We all know that. I can find and track, but I can’t attack. Though I can tell you thin, it was defiantly a male. That much I’m sure of.” Said Sam. She then took her toast, placed it on a plate and smothered it in jelly before once more hopping up on the counter to eat her food.

With: Near Mai and Nicolae
Wearing: A Purdy Dress c;

Saebel's Husband

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
___I used to ( RULE ) the world
SEAS WOULD RISE WHEN I GAVE THE WORD
Now in the morning I sleep alone ◄► Sweep the streets that I used to own
_____________I____USED____TO____ROLL____THE____DICE
______Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing ↷ ↷
____"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"
___One minute I held the key
________________________Next, the walls were closed on me
____And I discovered that my castles stand on
PILLARS OF SALT______AND______PILLARS OF SAND
For some reason I can't explain
__________Once you know there was never -- ( never ) an honest word
_____and____that____was____when____i____ruled____the____world

location⇉ The school
with↮ English Literature Class
doing⇉ Teaching English Literature
ooc↮ Edited.

User Image

DING, DING, DING, DING, DING. The bell within the school sounded off, echoing down the hallways and telling the students and teachers that the classes were about to start. It would be a few more minutes before another set of dinging bells would sound, though that set would be the ones to say that the classes had began. Goodness gracious, Osiris needed to hurry. He had been lounging within the teachers lounge on his lunch - considering that's what the teacher's area was for. Of course, since it was his lunch time, the man had brought something to eat. Though, the 'something' was not that of a small meal. In fact, it consisted of a two pieces of fried chicken, a nice chunk of macaroni and cheese, as well as some mashed potatoes and gravy. The man might as well have stopped by KFC for Christs sake. Still, it was a large lunch - and just enough to hold him over until after school ended and he could get home. From there, he would eat more. He was a bottomless pit, after all.

Gathering his things, the gamma was quick to leave the teacher's lounge; bidding farewell to those around him that were his coworkers. And, with that, he went off toward the room where he would teach his next class. It wasn't too far off from where he had been stationed only moments ago; just down the hall, to the left, and about five doors down. From there, he entered the room and immediately went over to his desk. At this point, there were already a few students sitting at their desks, talking among themselves. A smile was thrown in their direction out of common courtesy, then he went to set his things up. Everything had a place on his desk; no matter what. Some may call it OCD, but Osiris would have rather been organized than not. Hell, a few of the kids thought it would be funny to move things around - in which it irritated him to no end, but the items always went back to where they belonged. Damn scoundrels.

DING, DING, DING, DING, DING. The bells sounded off once more, and the last of the students poured into the classroom - quick to take their seats. Blue eyes scanned over the faces, taking note that a few were missing, or a few were in the wrong seats. He had become familiar with faces, as well as names - though the names still sometimes slipped his mind. It was, after all, not too far into the school year. It had only been a month or so, and that wasn't enough time to get him entirely familiar with everyone. Plus, the fact that this was his first teaching job, and his first school year to do it was even more intense.

Straightening out his suit, he began. "Thank you all for bein' on time," he murmured, sliding over to his desk to pick up a piece of paper that consisted of the seating chart he had set out for the students, as well as their attendance list on the same thing. "I'm goin' to go through attendance, so please let me know you're here when I call out your name." Though, before he started, Osiris turned his attention over to the one who was still standing in the front of the class. A blink was made, and it took a second for him to finally realize that this may be a new student. Clearing his throat, he moved a bit closer to the smaller male; seeming curious. "I take it you are new, yes? What is your name?" he asked, ready to write the kid's name down on the schedule. Of course, once he received it, Osiris scribbled it down on an empty slot on the paper. He had to have it repeated a few times, though, as it was a name he was unfamiliar with, and had no idea how to even pronounce. "Alright. Nice to have you here. Go an' have a seat in an empty chair." And with that, he went through the list.

"Adamson." "Here."
                                                      "Dawson." There was no response. "Tardy, then."
                                                      "Jackson." "Here."
                                                      "Martinez." "Here."
                                                      "Sylvestor." There was no response to that, either. "Absent."

There were quite a few other names called out in between and whatnot, and the list was done quickly. Osiris was partially wondering where the Cheveyo alpha female was, and why she was not in class today; though he could imagine it was because of pack duties. Osiris knew first hand what that sort of thing was like, so he often tried to help her with it as much as possible. Her classwork was her own, of course, though he would give her a rundown of the lesson at home, when he went back to the pack after school. Those were on the days she missed, though.

"Alright, class. First of all, I want to welcome Mister... Oh-han-ko? Ohanko? Did I say it correctly? My apologies, it's a very unique name." Smiling lightly, he bowed his head just a bit to the new student. Having an irish accent, it was a bit harder to say the name correctly without sounding stupid. Though, he seemed to do it decently enough, then went on with his introduction to today's lesson. "Today, we're goin' to start the book The Crucible by Arthur Miller. Now, this is a very deep story, so I suggest all of you follow along. The board gave me the choice between teaching The Crucible, or To Kill A Mockingbird first, though both will be taught eventually. I figured you all would prefer to chance your arms in--" Osiris stopped, seeming to be cut off from the sound of the door opening. Blinking a few times, the gamma turned his bright gaze over to the door... only to see Pepper waltzing right into the room in an extremely late fashion.

A dark eyebrow cocked up, seeming to look at the girl curiously. Although she may have been his alpha, he had no reason not to criticize her decision to show up late. "Late, Miss Dawson? Not the grea'est thing when attendin' an English Li'erature class." His tone was a bit harsh, and his eyes gave a bit of an annoyed look. Oh, how he despised late people... Though, perhaps that was the alpha in him talking. "Take a seat. As I was tellin' the class, we'll be lookin into reading The Crucible by Arthur Miller."

User Image

Bashful Werewolf

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Felice Leve
Bane's Beta Female

Felice would have blushed if she could in her wolf form. Her ears perked forward and her tail continued to wag. 'He should, take his shirt off way more often...' She thought glowing inside. Her tail stopped wagging and she looked suspiciously at him. Was he going to just...undress in front of her? Well then...that was a surprise. Her ears lowered when he laughed. He was adorable but...not what she was expecting. She sighed and lowered her body to the ground so she would be lying down.

A bit while later her ear flicked back at the sound of Seunghyun. She got up and gave him an almost hypnotized look. She had no idea what he just said....but it was rather hot the way he said it. She got up and trotted after him. "I must buy a Korean dictionary..." She said her head nudging his neck. Human and wolf form he was attractive. She lowered her head and licked his chin. It was a some what submissive and romantic advance. "Come on~" She said her lips curling into a smile. She quickened her pace to a run and she glanced back at him. The wolf slowed until he caught up, her tail grazed his side before continuing to run.

After a while she slowed when they got closer to the lake. She let out a yip and got nice and close to him. Her fur brushed against his and she nipped at his shoulder. She pulled at the bag trying to get him to let it go. She gave a playful growl and continued to pull. She let go and shook her head. "Hurry and go change, I feel like diving in this form." She barked at him before bolting to the lake. She slowed to a stop as she got only a few feet away from the water. She made her way into the water but only far enough for her paws to be in.

Pepsi...cherrypepsi...yeahpepsiUser Image
OutofCoke: Soooo sorry
User ImagePepsi...cherrypepsi...yeahpepsi

Loiterer

User Image
          d5c4bb
                                                                              Seunghyun grinned at her. A Korean dictionary? Well he could teach her if she asked! He smiled at that thought. Feeling her nudge at his neck and then lick his chin, he melted. If he was in human form he would blushing terribly. Watching her run ahead, he shook his head unblocking his mind. With a wolfish smile he caught up to her. The two ran off into the woods, running and jumping like pups. It had been a while since Seunghyun had this much fun. Usually he would just be a bit of a loner and do his own thing. He had never really interacted with his wonderful beta partner, and he was glad he finally did. The bushy wihte wolf jumped over logs and dived around stumps and other things that were found in a forect. He was having way way too much fun just run in a straight line. Once they got to the lake, he felt Felice brush up against him and n** at his shoulder sending a shiver down hi spine. Feeling her then pull at his bag, he Pulled it his way with an equal force. The two played a short game of tug a war with a rather expensive bag, but Seunghyun didn't care though. "Alright." He nodded at her, padding away behind a large rock. With a few shifting bones and adjustments, he was once more a human instead of a wolf. Grabbing his boxers from his bag, he quickly threw those on himself before Felice showed up out of nowhere. Leaning the bag against the rock, he looked down at himself. The boy was in nothing but his boxers! He blushed slightly, pondering getting his pants. Nah... He was a brave boy! If he had the nerve to pick flowers, he could surely swim in his undies. Taking his watch from his bag he saw it was a couple minutes after noon. They took longer than he thought to get to the lake. Tossing his watch back in his bag, he climbed up onto the rock, he looked over at Felice "Well? Quite a sight, right?!" He laughed brightly and happily, looking over at her. It wasn't everyday Seunghyun did this, the girl should consider herself lucky. With a grin, he lept off the rock and into the water. The freezing cold water. Creating a large splash around him, he got back up to the surface and shook his head. 'Cold cold cold cold!!'

User Image

NOTES AND THINGS

BOLD = KOREAN
                                                                                                    NORMAL TYPE = ENGLISH
                                                                                                    ITALICS = THOUGHT
                                                                                                    OTHER PEOPLE = THIS COLOR
                                                                                                    SEUNGHYUN'S CLOTHING
                                                                                                    SEUNGHYUN'S APPEARANCE
                                                                                                    SEUNGHYUN'S WOLF FORM
                                                                                                    SEUNGHYUN SPEAKS IN THIS COLOR
                                                                                                    BUT THINKS IN THIS ONE

//OOC; Such fun! X3

Wheezing Werewolf

4,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

◀◀◀xxⓈ Ⓘ Ⓖ Ⓜ Ⓐxx▶▶▶

Company: Nicolae, Sam
Mood: Inelegant >.<
OoC: Meow

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ▼▼▼

⦊ Mai hardly could bat an eye before her vivacious scout was on her feet and out the door. "How does she have so much energy at this hour?" Mai mused. She inhaled another slice of tender orange. Everyone always was off to work in the mornings. Mai's shifts at the bar were always post noon, so she was usually left alone at the mansion. By the time she finished her orange, Calla too was out the door. Mai's amber eyes gazed rather blankly at the countertop. She muttered a slurred, "Bye," as the Beta hurried along her merry way. Having the kitchen to herself, Mai slid off the wooden stool and tiptoed to the stove. She retrieved a steel kettle from a cupboard and filled it with water from the tap. CLANG! The kettle's stiff kiss to the burner echoed throughout the mansion making Mai jump a little. She glanced over the shoulder to ensure that no one had seen her reaction. A sigh of relief escaped her. Just then, the sound of footsteps came from the walkway. Mai hastily kicked on the radio to her favorite station and tried to look busy. She snatched up the nearest cloth rag and made her best attempt to look as though she was cleaning the marble countertop. No sooner did she start scrubbing wide circles did Nicolae open the front door. Mai met his gaze. "Morning." She greeted her higher up with a small bow of her head and returned cleaning. Nicolae cleared his voice as though to make some sort of announcement. Blink 182 blaring in the back round, Mai felt as though her music was probably bothering him. She offered a clumsy smile and reached over to turn down the volume. The Beta continued, "Pepper wants us to do our chores and get to work on time. Let's do such and stay out of trouble, for not doing such is troublesome." Mai nodded to show she understood what he was getting at.

⦊ The countertop looking glossy and squeaky clean, Mai tossed the rag beside the sink. The kettle was now squealing causing the fae to clench her teeth. The burner off and a mug of water poured, she let a bag of Earl Gray seep in the hot water. Mug in hand, Mai returned to her perch on the stool. She stared her mug down anxiously. The tea took about three minutes to brew. In the meantime, she tried to make conversation with the only soul left in the kitchen with her. "So...what have you been up to this morning Nicolae?" Mai asked softly. It was a stupid question really, since she already knew he had escorted Pepper some ways. Still, it was a conversation starter. Mai looked briefly at him once or twice. She could never hold eye contact very well, even before she was a werewolf. It looked like he would have said something, but they were interrupted by the reentry of none other than Sam. She gave little regard to the two and made a mad dash to her room. Mai exchanged a glance with her company and shrugged.

(OOC: Some time gap since Sam is showering and stuffles. Probably filled with Mai and Nico's short convo. :3)

⦊ Mai turned to face the staircase as Sam came thundering down the stairs. “Just letting ya’ll know I caught wind of a stranger in our woods. Wasn’t Bane or any of us. Might be a drifter or something, but just a little heads up.” She said as she scrambled to the fridge. Mai raised a brow. "Was he wolf?" As the Sigma, it was key for all the scouts to report to her if they spotted anything. A human was nothing to worry about. A lone wolf was different.

▲▲▲ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Something filled up
My heart with nothin'
Someone told me not to cry,

NEW BLOOD CHEVEYO AT HEART

Quote:

gawdz0rz's Wife

Pup

User Image

I'm going to walk away from this ↷ ↷ ↷
                                                  ________And let it die than let it last
                                                  ______________________Y O U R ' R E____P U S H I N G____M E
                                                  ___________Telling me to change↻my soul
                                                  And I'm gonna leave your body black and blue now

User Image
                                  outfit | talking with the old man

Val awoke for the fourth and final time that night, just as sleepy as she was when she had laid down. She pulled up the heavy bearskin that she used as a blanket, covering her head and exposing her lower, indecent half. Most people slept with pajamas, but while living in a pack where shifting caused clothes to disappear, Val had become desensitized with covering herself up when she didn't need to. Practically everyone had seen her naked already; it wasn't anything new. She didn't care.

The gamma laid there for awhile, the brisk fall air tickling her thighs and giving her goosebumps. Her whole night had been plagued with nightmares... again. Her dark past haunted her all the time, especially during sleep. She'd done things that she wasn't proud of, killed people she regretted killing, and now it seemed that she was paying for it. Never getting a decent nights sleep was fitting punishment, she had decided a long time ago. She never complained about it.

Eventually Valkyrie forced herself up, her silver eyes blinking in the harsh sunlight that refracted off of her very white room. Dazed and sleepy, she got up out of bed and went about her normal morning routine. Shower, perfume, dress, makeup, and piercings. Val was very minimal in her clothes, usually wearing just jeans, a tee, some shoes she could easily slip off when it came time to go wolf, and her favored leather jacket whenever it got too cold. She never was one to get too dressy and spend too much time in her closet. Her hair, though, she spent at least a half hour spiking and grooming. She was picky about how her locks looked.

After tucking her phone and wallet into her back pockets and clipping her keys onto a belt loop, Val left her room and headed out of the Bane mansion. She didn't really give anyone any heed aside from a passing glance. Val wasn't much of a morning person, and was grouchy when talked to before she had her coffee. Most other pack members already knew this, either from witnessing or experiencing her pre-expresso wrath, so they generally left her alone in the mornings.

Val hopped into her silvery Challenger and drove straight for the bar. Most days she would make her own coffee, but today, she needed something strong to keep her awake. And Roland always had the darkest, boldest coffee that gave you a punch in the face when you sniffed it. Exactly what the doctor ordered.

She parked right out front and promptly walked into the bar, her strides long and confident. "Hey old man." She greeted Roland with her thick Irish accent. Val would probably call Roland an "old man" even if it wasn't his most popular nickname. "Gimme something strong." She tossed her keys on the counter and fiddled around in her back pocket to get out her money. Her tight jeans made her do a bit of a dance in order to achieve her wallet. "Didn't sleep well last night. I need something that'll kick me in the gut and keep me awake. I probably got a lot of errands to do today."

_______________I'M A BADASS .and.you.don't.want.to.clash.
            ____________________Because your mouth is writing ✔'s
            __________that your face can't cash

Penny for your thoughts? Yay, boring intro post~!
            The awesome lyric coding is by gawdz. ^-^

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
with:
occ: HEY GUYS, we are gunna move the time to noon. If you were doing something just include it in your post and fill in some blank stuff. <3 thanks

The first few periods of class could be described in one word, Hell. Yup, it seemed to drag on forever and ever. She hated her first few classes which only made it worse. Her favorite classes, English and Law, were at the end of the day. Could that be any better? Anyway, as the periods dragged on, Pepper’s mind filled with thoughts of what she would do after school. She told Nico she had something planned.. when really, nothing. She had just said that so she didn’t have to be back at the mansion early. Irresponsible Alpha? Maybe, but today.. she just didn’t really care.

When lunch arrived, she made sure to be alone. Yeah, Tyson was around, but she knew he would be with his friends. The way he flaunted himself around the school wasn’t much of a ‘turn-on’ for Pepper. She didn’t like seeing him like that, and she was too afraid to say something about it. Boy, did she ever need to grow up. Inside she knew, if she didn’t start maturing and acting like an Alpha.. her role would be stripped from her. That was something she didn’t want to happen, and the only way to prevent that.. was to possibly start to look for a mate. Settling down would be hard for her, she’s only 18 and she didn’t know if she was ready to just settle down with one guy. What if she made the wrong choice? What if they just wanted to use her for her power? Who knew.. all these questions constantly gave her seconds thoughts.

She didn’t eat anything, as she didn’t really pack a lunch. She sat out on log, at the back of the school. It was all fenced off, but beyond that fence was the forest. She just at there, elbow on her lap, head in her hands. She wasn’t watching for anything in particular.. she was just looking and enjoying the silence. It was chilly out, but she enjoyed this kind of weather.

When the first bell rang, a warning bell of course, it took her a moment to snap into reality. She pushed herself up slowly, not really realizing how much time had actually passed since she heard the bell. She walked inside, thinking she had tons of time. When she got to the entrance way.. the final bell ran. Lovely. The young girl basically sprinted to her locker, getting yelled at by a few students and teachers to ‘slow down’. She rushed into her locker and grabbed all her books. Why? Because showing up for this class, late and prepared was better then late and unprepared. This class was a bit different.. her teacher was a pack member. Yup, it was an awkward sitution.. the Gamma teaching the Alpha.

The first time she actually met Osiris, was the day he basically saved her life. She was Beta back then, and had been alone out in town. Stupid enough as she was, she thought it would be okay to walk right past a very popular hang out of the ‘Bane’ pack. A bunch of guys spotted her and knew who she was right away.. they harassed her, and despite her fighting back and her strength they pressed on. She tried to fight back, but it was no use. She thought she was done for. It was only then that Osiris stepped in and saved the day. She was thankful and immediately made sure he was promoted to Gamma.

He is not only her hero, but damn was he handsome. She knew he was older, but did she care.. nope. He was hot, sexy and ever word that relates to them. Now having him as her teacher.. well that’s a bit distracting. His irish accent, oh hell.. that didn’t help either.

Rushing to get to class, already missing attendance. She walked into the classroom, hoping he would let it slip. Nope, not going to happen, of course not. She looked over at him, blushing slightly and looking nervously away. Something she never did back at home. “Sorry Mr. Whelan” She didn’t like his harsh words, but what was she going to do? Make him apologize in front of the class. Nope. She’d let it slip. She took her seat, thinking about how she would react to talking to him later. Let it completely slide? Or ask what the hell was that. It was her first time being late!

When she heard the book they would be looking into, she rolled her eyes a bit. No, no no. She had only seen that book laying around the house for the last, what month? She hated it, yet she hadn’t even read it yet. She fiddled with her thumb a bit, looking around as if she was very uninterested, but she caught herself. If she continued this.. he might catch her. After all, he probably wasn’t afraid to call her out in front of the class. From what Pepper understood, the man had been an Alpha in a pack before The Cheveyo pack. She knew where his attitude was coming from, as she was starting to gain the same.

Fashionable Genius

User ImageUser Image

Little seemed to occur from the moment Roland started in on his own cup of coffee, and in fact he had managed to finish two full cups before he heard the first engine roaring across town as it came to idle in front of the bar, just before being shut off. He was no mechanical genius, and didn't have the ear for telling what kind of engine the vehicle carried, but he knew by its sound alone that it had to be one of the higher-ranking folks in one of the packs. He didn't discriminate between the two packs ever since becoming an Elder, and knew that one man's dollar was just as crisp and worthy as the next man's. However, it wasn't a man that walked into his lonely abode. Instead, it was one of the females of his own pack, and by her appearance alone he recognized who it was. Val wasn't alwasy his usual customer in the morning, but sometimes even she would wind up at his counter, asking for something or another. No one was exempt from his bar, unless they were underage of course. That was one thing he would not tolerate was someone under the age of twenty-one trying to sneak into his bar and either steal a sip of alcohol or try to pass off some fake ID.

Even the humans had dirty tricks to try and trip him up from time to time, but nothing was new to Roland, and being his age had its advantages of knowing what to look for.Back to his early morning customer, though, he could only offer a gentle smirk at her comment of her lack of sleep before he stood and spun to face the coffee pot on the back counter. Some folks that tried his blend of coffee called it sludge or toxic waste considering how thick it looked when it was first processed. Once filtered and put in a cup, it was a brilliant form of waking up even the undead after being killed once again. With a clean mug in hand, he poured the black liquid into the cup and, just for her since he knew it gave a little kick to the beverage, he splashed a few drops of Jack Daniels Single Barrell into the cup, just before mixing in one spoonful of sugar.

His morning customer served with a cup of pitch black coffee, Roland fell back against his chair and cradled his own cup of coffee until Val's rambling about lacking sleep made him wake up to reality, knowing he felt the same way. "Something troubling you, little lady?" He wasn't the kind of guy to hunt down anyone responsible for aggravating her, but he wouldn't let it go and proceed to war. Thankfully, he didn't have to dig very far since he knew her well enough by then.

GPS Tracking : Blue Moon Bar
Accompanied / Unaccompanied : Valkyrie
Background Noise : My Town

User Image

1,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

XXXXXXxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ℂ𝔥𝔢𝔳𝔢ץ𝔬
ℰ𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔱

╔══════════════╗
ℰ𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔥𝔞 𝔗𝔯𝔞 𝔑𝔞𝔢𝔣
╚══════════════╝
.I.𝔑

User Image
Sam bit into her slice of toast and began to chew it. No soon had she done this Mai asked her a question about whether the possible drifter was a wolf of not. Had she not stated it was a wolf? She could have sworn she had, but then again leaving something like that out by mistake was something she’d do. As her gaze drifted up and over to Mai, it became apparent that this information had accidentally been left about when she first spoke. Her lovely toast she had been eating now seemed as if it was going get cold while they talked about her find. She swallowed her food hard, feeling the ruff back side of the toast scrapping against the back of her esophagus. Sam cringed slightly and placed a hand over her throat and rubbed it.

The young wolf quickly cleared her throat so that she could speak freely and with ease. She glanced up at Mai and then downward at the ground in respects to her higher rank. “It was for sure a wolf. That is all I can tell you, age and anything else is unknown at this point. So I suppose we might want to tell our other members not to venture out into the woods alone. I don’t believe it to be safe until we know who this new wolf is and what business he has here.” Said Sam in a confident and caucuses tone. An unknown wolf was never a good thing, but it was good that the Cheveyo pack was a strong with many skilled warriors. Even if they had recently lost their Alphas, dear Lupen rest their souls, most pack members knew that given time and the growth to mature Pepper would become a true Alpha. After all the former one saw potential with in the young wolf.

Once her information was delivered this time in full to her higher ranking pack members, her thoughts drifted back over to her toast. Her gaze left the floor as it zoned in on her pray, the allusive and now cold toast. Sam picked her bread covered in jelly up once more and began eating it. Soft crunches escaped her frosty pink lips alone with soft and clearly enjoyable sighs from eating her food. Of course as she ate, she listened to any if all conversations directed to her or that which was talked around her. In some ways Sam was extremely happy with her low-ish rank in the pack. She was higher than a normal pack member, but not high enough where her decisions truly after those below her. Grant with exceptions such as this, what she had just spoken about was vital information for everyone’s safety and wellbeing.

Her eyes flicked back up to Mai’s for just a brief moment to make sure she knew it was her she was speaking to or was about to, all the while making sure her gaze was not being dominate in any means with a prolonged gaze into her eyes. She merely stared till their gaze meet, and she then dropped her’s. “I could show you later after work where I caught wind of the sent. It was a good distance into the woods, nowhere near the edge. So I don’t know if he was heading to the town or not. Just another little tid bit you might of wanted to know.” Sam said. She then hopped off the counter and shoved the remainder of her toast into her mouth, causing her cheeks to look like that of a chipmunk storing food for the minter in her own cheeks.

Sam then began to clean up her little mess in the kitchen, placing the jelly back in the fridge, knife and plate in the sink. She then began washing her own dishes. While doing so, she shifted all her hair over to one side, furthest away from the water, so that it wouldn’t splash onto her precious hair that she had just done. She then placed her now clean dished back to their proper place, and wiped of the linger droplets of water off on a kitchen towel. She then turned back around towards her pack mate and smiled cheerfully at them.

With: Near Mai and Nicolae
Wearing: A Purdy Dress c;

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Adam leaned back, with a sigh. The water bottle still in his hand. He needed to get to work, but now.. he was just completely putting it off. His emotions were filled with worry and anger. Anger because he was frustrated that he couldn’t do anything to help Emilee and worry because of how many times her nightmares occurred. He would be feeling the same, had it been any other pack member as well. His attention was brought back at the sound of a very familiar voice. He turned his head and gave a smile when he seen Stephanie. She was sexy, damn sexy. No one could deny it. She was the Guardian of the back, deadly in everyway possible.

He shivered slightly, as her touch on his back made him feel.. different. He have a smirk towards her. “Work can wait, not like theres going to be some mass murder occurring. Emilee had another nightmare.” He paused for a minute to see Becca walk in. It wasn’t awkward for him to act like his bachelor self when others were in the room. With a gentle smirk, his hand landed on her waist and he pulled her rather close, he brought his lips to her neck and then whisper. “I hope im not driving you as crazy as you are for me” he chuckled and pulled of, sending a wink towards Becca. He could do whatever he wanted, and no one could tell him different. He took the smoothie nodding and gulped it down. He gave a wicked smile towards her, in return of her dark. She was playing games with him, but he didn’t mind.

He glanced at Becca and with a more serious tone he spoke. “Make sure you take good care of Emilee, also – check into those herbs.. and see if there’s something for her.” He gave a smile and then placed a kiss on Stephanie’s cheek. It looked rather respectfully, but inside.. it was slightly mocking, as his next comment gave it away. “Good day lady Guardian” He chuckled and grabbed his keys. “Don’t go destroying my pack now.” He winked and left, climbing back into his camaro and heading out on the road. He didn’t notice Eve and Anna. If he did, hell would have broke lose. The pups were his weak spot, and he was very overprotective of them. He gave a grunt as he pulled into the driveway of the police station.

After sitting and doing some paper, work. Adam pushed himself out of the chair. It was lunch time and he glared over at Hunter. He didn’t really like working with Cheveyo, but what choice did he have? Hunter was needed on the police force, and he indeed did hire him. Adam cleared his throat and narrowed his eyes a bit. “Take any calls while I’m out, don’t ******** up.” He turned on his heels and headed outside. Upon getting into the fresh air, he rolled his shouldesr back and stretched out a little. He loved this job, but at times.. it was quite boring.

He started down the street, headed for one particular place. The bar. His elder in the pack served all meals there, and really.. it was the best part of lunch. He pushed open the doors, spotting his gamma and the elder. He gave a smile and sat down beside Val not saying a word yet. He nodded at another customer in there and then he placed an arm over Val’s shoulder. “Darling, why’d you leave homeee last night, I wasn’t drunk – I swear.” He joked, his tone mocking. He chuckled and took his arm off her, not to offend her.

Widower

Skilled Phantom

User Image
    User Image

Steph looked at the alpha male and she smiled, noticing his shiver. As the guardian she had been taught to catch just about everything that was going on around her, and for the most part very little did get past her. Her icey blue eyes sparkled with delight and a undertone of lust, the flirty female had a thing for men of power and even though truthfully she held more power then he did at times plus Adam was adorable and of so yummy. Being a single alpha had it's perks but deep down she feared that someone was going to claw her way into Adam's heart and then take advantage of the power, which she would make sure the b***h knew her place. Stephanie had really no rules but to obey the goddess and keep the secret safe as well as the pack, her rank could not be pulled from her, she was chosen and she would pull her weight around when it came to her alpha's happiness and heart. This flirty bachelor persona was just that a persona she knew that he wanted a mate, it's kind of a perk of being an alpha, you get a mate for life and someone that can and will help you with the many duties of running a pack. Adam had it easier then say Pepper, as he had her but times were changing and things were going to happen, Stephanie could feel it in her bones and things were going to get challenging very quickly for the two packs.

Her eyes shifted as he spoke, and then they quickly rolled around. "She needs to learn to have not dream or possibly shut her mouth." she said with a slightly bitter tone, Stephanie had no real feelings of distaste toward the sigma but she hated when the stupid girl had a "bad dream" and got everyone worked up for nothing and she knew that Adam would understand, he once woke her up and it had not been a good experience for him. "It's a dream, she needs to snap out of it, s**t." she said softly as she heard footsteps coming down the stairs and toward the kitchen. When the female stepped into the area Steph smiled a little toward her and simply turned her attention back toward Adam. Steph was pulled close, her eye brow perked up slightly as she listened to him. Snorting a much unattractive sound the guardian stepped out of the alpha's hold and shook her head, her curls rolling as she did so. "No chance in hell dear Addie," she said then once more close the gap this time with her lips near his neck, she gently blew a stream of warm air and nibbled softly at his ear "I can only hope, I'm not driving you crazy...it would be most wicked." she said with a dangerous smile on her pale lips. Stephanie stepped away and took a long drink of her smoothie while Adam spoke to Rebecca. "Good day sir, I can make no promises." she said before he high tailed it and left for work.

damn nothing else to do today, it's my day off. she said with a sigh before picking up the dirty dishes and risning them off and placing them in the dishwasher. Hopping up on the counter and crossing her long legs she waited to see if the female needed help. She didn't really want to help with the moronic female that woke her up but she really had nothing better to do with her time so why not go do something. Perhaps to take her mind of the matter Steph would take her shopping, or to a psychward or sex shop for a gag. A dark and mean smile crossed her face at the thought but she quickly shoved the thought away and looked back at her, spotting that she may not be the best of help she gracefully landed on the kitchen tile and then turned on her heel, "See ya later." she said softly as she walked back up to her bedroom, up and up she traveled until she reached her door. Once locked inside her bedroom she headed to her bathroom for a shower, she needed to wash the last night off and get ready for a new day. Grabbing her phone and plugging it into her speakers she blasted her favorite pandora radio station and enjoyed the feeling of the water and bubbles.

Stephanie finished her hour long shower, she turned off the water and wrapped a large black fluffy towel around her body and then a smaller one she wrapped her long blonde hair up in. Standing in front of the mirror she put on her brown contacts, she didn't need them but sometimes she liked a change and today seemed like the best day for it. Once she was finished with that, she headed toward her closet and opened the door, walking into her rather large walk in closet she pulled out a grey wolf crop top, followed by a white lace crop tank top, which would cover at least an inch over her belly button, next she pulled out some dark demin shorts. Quickly putting on matching under garments she pulled on her shorts, then white tank top and finally the grey wolf crop top. She turned and looked at herself in the mirror and nodded. Pulling the towel off her hair, she walked back to her bathroom and spent the next twenty minutes blow drying her hair. Once it was totally dry she grabbed her curling iron and went to work on some curls, another thirty minutes passed and finally she was ready for make up. Lowering her body she grabbed her box of make up and pulled out black eye liner and a simply grey, black and white shadow along with her favorite mascara. Spending five minutes on her make up she looked at her reflection and took a step back, smiling. She was almost finished getting ready, changing the song on her phone she headed to her dresser and opened her jewlery box. She slipped a silver wolf ring on her right ring finger, then clasped a silver wolf necklace and finally putting in a pretty silver heart belly ring. Looking at her nails she planted herself on her bed and pulled out her nail care box. She worked on her nails for about fifteen minutes on buffing, cleaning and painting her nails. Once finished and her nails were dry Stephanie pushed herself off her bed and grabbed her black coach purse from the floor and then turned off her speakers, unplugged her phone, and turned off the lights as she went through her room, to her closet pulling out a pair of white flip flops with a bow on them. Walking to the door, she took one last look at herself before leaving.

Now that she was fully dressed she needed something to do, and the only place she could think of was Blue Moon Bar and she was sure that some of her pack would be there. Shrugging the female opened her purse and dug around for a moment before pulling out her keyring she instantly grabbed the black key for her beauitful black mustang. She unlocked the mustang and got into the bucket seat, she let the top down and clipped her hair back, she put the key in the ignation. Pausing she dug in her purse again and pulled out her sunglasses and put them on her face. Her car turned over with a purr and she smiled before taking off toward the bar. It was a rather short drive, when you're driving almost one hundred miles per hour, but Steph loved the feel of the wind in her hair and well fur. Pulling into the parking lot she grabbed her phone, purse and put the top back up. She shut off her car and got out. Closing the door with her hip she walked into the bar, she noted her alpha and gamma, smiling at them if they saw and if not whatever. She walked up to the bar and smiled at the bar tender and elder of the pack, before turning to the alpha and gamma, "Hello again Adam, Valkyrie and Roland." she said softly, her words had a singsong tone to them, Steph set her purse on a chair as she sat down into one next to it. She curled her hair around a finger as she waited for him to notice her.

Steph's Words: this post is a lot of crap, sorry // outfit // car

Bashful Werewolf

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Felice Leve
Bane's Beta Female

Felice splashed in the water like a pup while she waited for Seunghyun. She got a little carried away and started jumping about, getting herself comptely soaked. She was in a playful mood right now and she was going to continue acting this way till it left. No one was around to see except her counter-part, so who cared? The water was cold but it didn't really bother her. The female was oblivious as to if Seunghyun had changed into human yet. Upon hearing his voice she lifted her head and looked up. She stopped playing and just stared. She wasn't sure what to think, I mean he was just wearing his boxers for goodness sake! She was internally blushing, if that was even possible. She had to admit he wasn't bad looking. "It's a very lovely sight~" She said with a smile she was half joking and half not. Oh she was going to have fun with this. Today was going to be a very good day. When he jumped a bit of the water got on her pelt but it didn't matter she was already soaked, she let out an approving bark when he came back up for air. She splashed in the water again before trotting back into the trees. She shook her pelt as she trotted and water flew pretty much every where. After a few seconds a thought came to her. If she wanted to turn human she needed clothes...and the clothes were in the bag, and she didn't know where the bag was. She had a sour look on her face before sniffing the ground. Searching desperately she didn't find it. "Seunghyun!" She said in a whiny high-pitched voice. "Where's the bag!" She said turning around and trotting back to the water, but didn't venture down to the water.

Pepsi...cherrypepsi...yeahpepsiUser Image
OutofCoke: I want to kill this post and watch it suffer
User ImagePepsi...cherrypepsi...yeahpepsi

Loiterer

User Image
          d5c4bb
                                                                              Sweeping his silver hair out of his face, he looked over at Felice who was still in her wolf form. "You should change!" He had forgotten that his bag was hidden away behind the rocks, so Felice would have no way to find it. Splashing water towards her, he laughed and smiled. This was much better than being cooped up in the house. He was thankful his shift didn't start until the evening. Seunghyun grinned at her comment about him. "Thank you yeon-in. I do my best to look this amazing~" He had a joking tone, still smiling like an idiot. Seunghyun was quote handsome. It was no surprise she said what she did. Of course he wasn't expecting it, since his ego isn't that big. Watching her get out of the water and sniff around the ground, he smiled to himself. 'I bet shes looking for the bag...' Swimming closer to shore, he watched her search around for it. When she was unsuccessful, she asked him where it was. Pulling himself out of the the water near the rocks, he grinned in her direction. Going behind the rocks, he grabbed his bag and held it in the air. Looking at Felice, he grinned deviously. "This bag? This one right here? Its over here. If you want it, you have to get it." He smiled at her sweetly, waiting for her to come get the bag. Today was gonna be a fun day, that was for sure. "Of course I could always just give you the bag, but thats no fun is it? Its always funner if its a challenge." The change of language in mid sentence was sure to throw her off. Taking a couple steps back before she tackled him or something, he continued grinning at her. "Even if you are the wolf in this challenge, im pretty sure I could keep a distance from you. Don't under estimate me yeon-in." He threw her a wolfish grin before taking another step back.

User Image

NOTES AND THINGS

BOLD = KOREAN
                                                                                                    NORMAL TYPE = ENGLISH
                                                                                                    ITALICS = THOUGHT
                                                                                                    OTHER PEOPLE = THIS COLOR
                                                                                                    SEUNGHYUN'S CLOTHING
                                                                                                    SEUNGHYUN'S APPEARANCE
                                                                                                    SEUNGHYUN'S WOLF FORM
                                                                                                    SEUNGHYUN SPEAKS IN THIS COLOR
                                                                                                    BUT THINKS IN THIS ONE

//OOC; Sucky post. =A =

Fashionable Genius

User ImageUser Image

One by one, members of his pack came into the Blue Moon, most likely all looking for some sort of meal considering the clock had just passed noon not long ago. Roland had switched his drink from his black coffee to a smooth mixture of dry gin and cranberry juice. It wasn't a very strong drink, and actually tasted like biting into a fresh picked cranberry, which was one of his favorite fruits. He could settle for drinking that little cocktail all day and evening and hardly get a buzz going, but he always had a special little mix if he wanted - or in most cases if someone else wanted to get a quick drunk on. Being a werewolf with such a heightened metabolism, it kept him in great shape, as it did for everyone, but it also meant that he processed alcohol much faster and easier than humans so it took much more and much longer to actually get drunk. A good quality to have so he wouldn't get too drunk and not be able to enjoy his drinks, but not that great of a quality for most of his customers since his stores of alcohol were only so large and he would end up ordering more every other night. Money wasn't ever a problem, because if there was one thing that this economy would always need, it was alcohol to escape the world and make yourself feel better about the stress and problems.

It had been hours since Valkyrie had walked into his midst and paid for a cup of his infamous coffee. She had mentioned having to run errands, and Roland could only laugh as she seemed to still be around, the two having been chatting that seemed to lead from one topic to another almost flawlessly. While it was in his nature to ramble and rant, it was in hers to change subjects on whatever whim seemed to float into her thoughts. Most of the females in the pack were this way and despite the differences between them, he enjoyed the conversation partners. It seemed every hour brought around a new face that greeted the two warmly like any small town. Some of the humans that walked in often gave Val sideways looks because of her clothing styles, but when they saw him, the genuine smile returned to their face and the Bane conversations quickly became three, sometimes four person talks before he had served the humans food or drink, or sometimes even a short anecdote, and they hurried on their way, always leaving the two alone after only a few minutes. Topics amongst the humans often ranged from the shifting weather patterns and what they meant for the town, to floral arrangements around people's houses in their gardens, to dealing with the stress of two or three rambuncious kids in school.

Roland was a man of conversation and he never turned down a good talk with anyone, probably just a product of his age, but it didn't concern him. Since his conversation had begun that morning with Valkyrie, the air conditioning had finally decided to turn on and lowered the temperature of the entire establishment a good five or so degrees from outside. Some people complained it was too cold for a bar in autumn, but he always stuck to his explanation that once more folks came in and started ordering drinks, chatting, and getting rowdy their body temperatures would make it warm and stuffy inside. The reasoning was sound but he also had the little excuse in his back pocket that he just liked the cold more than the heat. Not long into the morning, he had stripped off his leather jacket and was left in his long-sleeve turtleneck sweater, complementing his physique by its somewhat tight fit. He wasn't one to show off, and he didn't care much anymore for trying to impress, but anyone that looked at him had to admit that even for his age he was very much in shape and almost looked twenty years younger - at least from his neck down. It wasn't too comfortable whenever he walked into the little kitchen in the back to cook, but he didn't want to scare people off by taking off the only garment on his upper body and showcase the dozen scars from fighting over the years. Most were too obvious as old wounds from fighting other werewolves to not be looked at with suspicion, and if anyone other than another wolf saw them, they might wonder if he was some sort of animal wrestler or something in his younger days.

Returning to the reality that was occurring now, Roland noticed Adam seemed to be jokingly, maybe even lovingly in a sense, hanging off of Valkyrie for a moment before he found himself in the presense of his Alpha, Gamma, and the Guardian of the pack. Such prestigious company, most would blush or show submission even before being noticed themselves, but he still had a bit of his old self still rattling around in him, and he knew that as an Elder, he was just as respected as most others that held significant rank, though nowhere near the Alpha's stature. He had known the young man his entire life, having been very close friends with the boy's parents, one of which he actually saved the life of which in turn allowed Adam to even be born. Needless to say, the pup almost felt like another son to him, and most times he treated Adam like a son, always sharing little bits of his wisdom with the boy, but also offering criticism where he felt it was needed. He never overstepped boundaries and knew that in the grand scope of things, the young lad that sat before him, juggling the town's toughest profession and the pack's most strenuous position, was his Alpha and so far didn't disappoint. It was only then that he realized he looked like the cliche bartender just then, shifting his weight and cleaning a glass with a towel, simply observing the crowd on the other side of his counter.

Setting the glass down and leaning against the bar, more toward Adam than anyone in a display of respect that showed the attention was toward him, although not focused by any means considering he still had his own job to do. "While I am always glad to see you pups taking a moment out of your day to visit this old codger, I have the feeling its geared more toward certain aspects pertaining to this time of day? So, Missy Rae, Kyrie, Chief.... what'll it be this afternoon? Got a decent pack of ribeye that needs cooking before it goes bad next week. Unfortunately the iced tea maker is down again, but I have my old tea jar sitting out back, warming up in the sun if anyone is looking for a pick-me-up." Perhaps it was his age, or more likely the fact that he felt like a father to most of the pack, but his little nicknames he had made up for most of the pack seemed to stick most of the time, at least while anyone was in his bar. He knew Stephanie didn't like being called Missy, but he thought it was rather cute when she got riled up about such a trivial thing, and while most folks stuck to using Val as a nickname for Valkyrie, he thought the other half of her name was better, even though Val fit her personality better. As for Adam, it was a dual purpose in calling him Chief, since he was the boss of both the police and the pack. He knew, though, that he couldn't fool anyone when he said 'decent' in terms of his cooking. He was a top notch chef, at least in the terms of bar food, and could own and operate his own restaurant in town if he so decided to. In fact, he could even begin renovations on the bar itself to turn it into a sit-down restaurant that moonlighted as a saloon. He never worried, however, about any of the pack tensing up whenever he used the term 'pup' in open crowds. Everyone knew he used it as a descriptive term to remind them that they were all still younger than him, and no human had ever caught on that it was in regards to the fact that the three young wolves sitting in front of him were anything but human.

GPS Tracking : Blue Moon Bar
Accompanied / Unaccompanied : Valkyrie, Adam, Stephanie
Background Noise : Night Owls

User Image

gawdz0rz's Wife

Pup

User Image

I'm going to walk away from this ↷ ↷ ↷
                                                  ________And let it die than let it last
                                                  ______________________Y O U R ' R E____P U S H I N G____M E
                                                  ___________Telling me to change↻my soul
                                                  And I'm gonna leave your body black and blue now

User Image
                                  outfit | talking with the old man, the alpha, and the guardian

After wrestling a couple bucks out of her wallet, Val tossed the currency messily on the counter. It wasn't very often Val forked out some money, considering that she now couldn't rely on her parents bank account (thanks to her a** of a brother), but today she was willing to splurge on some nice coffee. She could just take the coffee and go without paying, as this bar was technically owned by her pack anyway, but Val never liked taking hand-outs. It made her feel cheap.

The gamma plopped her butt down on the nearest barstool and awaited her drink, twisting in the chair a few times to make it squeak. It was an annoying habit that she had picked up a long time ago, back when she was in Ireland and slew down drinks at night to ease her anxiety. The bartender of her old town was incredibly slow, and squeaking the chair was an effective way of speeding her up. Luckily, Roland wasn't as turtley as that other bartender. For an old guy, he was pretty prompt with the orders. "Thanks." She habitually muttered before taking a draft. The taste wasn't exactly how Val liked her coffee, and her lips pursed at the strong, bitter taste. But it sure did perk her up a little. She could feel her head pleasantly buzzing already. She continued taking small sips of the drink, licking the top of her lip after each one.

Lots of people had fussed over her "not sleeping well" before, as her night terrors spanned all the way back to when she had first joined the pack. But she always shrugged off the compassion. Her nightmares were something she lived with, and she had accepted them a long time ago. She didn't see it as something to be whining about. "Don't you go worrying about me, old man. I'd hate to give you more gray hairs." She said with a wry smile. But Val wasn't ungrateful for the kind thought behind Roland's inquiry. It was nice to know that a few people somewhat cared about her around here. "I'm just fine, thanks."

She continued to sip her drink, the taste becoming less and less extreme as she built a tolerance to it. Over the rest of the morning her and Roland, and sometimes a random human, conversed idly about random topics. She'd finished her drink after about an hour of slowly working on it, and yet she stuck around. The bar was quiet, peaceful. Not to many people came her in the mornings, and if they did, they were usually pretty easy-going, simple humans. The friendly air had a therapeutic effect on Valkyrie, and she liked it. In most places, werewolves and humans would separate in disgust, but here in the bar, it was different. It was a neutral ground with some sort of magic that brought people together. Even Val, who was probably the most bitter towards humans, could tolerate the people and give everyone a friendly conversation.

More people started rolling in, and even the alpha himself strolled into the bar. At first Val thought of the crowding bar to be unusual, but she took a glance up at the clock overhanging the bar and quickly understood why he was coming around. It was noon, lunchtime. And the bar was a common place during mealtimes for those who couldn't cook.

Val half-expected Adam to tell her to go do some odd-job, as that's usually what he ever came to her for. Instead, Adam took a seat next to the gamma, nonchalantly draping an arm around her leather-coated shoulders. Valkyrie didn't seem to notice the physical contact, or him for that matter, as she just continued sipping on her coffee. The only clue to others that showed she was paying attention was the smirk on her maw at his words. "Yeah, you were." She played along. Val always was game for a round of teasing. "You didn't even make it past the third shot. It was quite embarrassing for me to watch." Being an irishwoman, slewing down pints of alcohol was practically in Valkyrie's blood. It was something that maybe only her brother could match her at. She liked to playfully hold that over people's heads from time to time. Sure, the cop could probably hold down a few drinks, but she was willing to bet that she could beat him. "I'll stick around when you can handle some porter, kid." She pinched Adam's closest cheek, her long, simply manicured thumbnail leaving a bit of an indent from the pressure. Aside from Roland, Val was the eldest in the pack, and often called everyone else "kid" or "pipsqueak" because of it. And the alpha, despite being in charge, was no exception to that nickname.

More people started herding themselves in there for some grub. Most were just nonexistent humans, which Val ignored. But someone called her name in greeting, causing her to reflexively glance over her shoulder at the guardian stalking past. "Afternoon, Goddess." That was Val's bittersweet nickname for the "lupin blessed fae". Needless to say, Val had yet to be impressed by the woman. She was supposedly almighty and grand, and yet, she set the most terrible example for the kids that looked up to her. But Val kept her contempt in check, for the most part. If there was one thing Val got good at over the years under her tyrant brother, it was cooping up her feelings.

Roland piped up to the three werewolves, effectively warding Val's negative thoughts away with the promise of food. Now that she had thought about it, she hadn't eaten anything substantial aside from her spiked coffee. Her stomach quenched and growled quietly, already voicing her opinion on food. Her hand reflexively hovered over her stomach, as if she was covering its mouth. "I'm game for whatever you got layin around. Just make sure you cover all the food groups for junior here so he can grow up big and strong." She gave Adam a sideways glance and grin, raising up a hand to ruffle his hair up.

_______________I'M A BADASS .and.you.don't.want.to.clash.
            ____________________Because your mouth is writing ✔'s
            __________that your face can't cash

Penny for your thoughts? Porter: Irish stout. i.e. Guinness, Murphy’s, Beamish.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff