Welcome to Gaia! ::

She sat, her raven black hair pulled back onto a wais length braid, her green eyes piecing the computer screen as she typed, well what she used as a computer screen. She really had on a pair of neuro-goggles which looked like a pair of Emo glasses, but really everything she needed as information was projected on them. Her fingers flew away at what seemed was a non-existent keyboard, but she had on fingerless gloves, which were her keyboard, reading the movements of her hands and translating them into letters.

She began humming a tune, she sat on a stoop of an old abandoned office building, she had an aire about her of patience, and waiting. Her tanned skin made her darkly garbed figure harder to discern, except for the glowing of her lenses. She shifted her legs, tugging at the tattered jeans she wore, and then adjusted the fitted t-shirt to be more comfortable.

---

Rules.
1. No god-modding
2. no asterick roleplay, only paragraph.
3. be LITERATE! No chatspeak.
4. Obey ALL of gaia’s rules.

---

Application: ( PM THIS TO ME)

Username:
Name:
Personality:
History: (optional)
Opening post: (pretend like you're psting in the thread. This is not optional, and if I do not receive this in your 1st application I will reject you.)
Username: Kinelan
Name: Raven Nevar
Appearance: Tall, raven black hair pulled back onto a wais length braid, green eyes. Is usually found wearing fitted t-shirts and rippe dup jeans with a pair of combat boots or converse. Her skin is dark and tanned.
Personality: Calm cool and collected most of the time, with a bitig sense of humor, when angered she becomes violent.

-----

Raven sighed, and continued her typing, she seemed to be waiting for something, which she was. The rest of the blasted hacking syndacate to get there. They had set up operations in an abandoned office building on the outskirts of town, away from the lights and such.

"where are they?" she muttered, running a hand through her hair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff