Welcome to Gaia! ::

Widower

Skilled Phantom

User ImageUser Image
                                        Fisnae the eldest daughter of Slagar and Akasha, she was bred and shaped to be a killing machine, which was exactly what she was. Currently the female was padding around the riverbank. Her paws sank slightly into the mud as she crept closer to the water’s edge and she dipped her head down and sniffed the water before her tongue lolled out of her mouth and she lapped at the crystal water. Her pale golden hues flicked up as she scanned the territory as she filled her belly. She lifted her head up and licked at her muzzle before she backed away and back into the tree line. She rubbed against a few trees letting some loose fur fall from her. She padded around the territory not looking for anything but she was hoping to get a little trouble brewing between Sinray and Leratu. Why, because she liked it.

Her large paws moved across the earth and within a moment the scent of a rabbit crossed her nose. Her tail perked up and a dark smile crossed her maw. She was no hunter but she could kill a rabbit easily enough. Fisnae’s body twitched as she padded closer and closer to where the source of the scent was coming and when she spotted the hare she launched her body at it and with a delightful ‘snap’ and ‘scream’ the rabbit was in her jaws dangling dead. Quick and painless. Not normally her style but she didn’t want to waste the energy toying with it now, seeing as it’s limbs will scattered in Leratu’s territory soon enough. Her head lifted and she sniffed around making sure no one was close as she turned tail and kicked herself back toward the river.

Her ears flicked and she sniffed the air checking for any life of Leratu nearby, when she found she couldn’t scent the pack she crossed the river making sure to dunk even her head to mask her scent of Sinray just in case. Once on the other side she dropped the sopping mass of rabbit and shook her coat out showering the nearby ground, bushes and trees. Her tail wagged with delight as she set her paw on the rabbit and pulled, of course the small rabbit pulled in two. She shrugged and grabbed the top section and pulled off its head. She grabbed the rabbit segments and padded deeper into the territory. She dropped the bottom third of the rabbit in an open meadow which was around forty wolf lengths from the river before padded east and traveled for another twelve wolf lengths before she dropped the middle of the rabbit. Finally she wanted to make a statement with the rabbit head but she wasn’t going to risk getting caught so she moved a five minute walk toward the strong scent of Leratu and dropped the rabbit’s head by a tree, she clawed at the tree and smiled darkly.

Figuring she had spent her fair share of time in this place she turned and trotted back off toward the river and back toward her home. It took her less time now that she was moving with some speed and not just taking a stroll through the forest. Her tail waving behind her like a flag and she was pretty proud of her work. Reaching the river she crossed back over to her home. She once more dipped her head upon reaching the Sinray bank she crawled out of the river and shook her coat out once more. She moved deeper into her home territory and rubbed herself against a few trees before started to move back toward the den site. Her nose told her that someone was nearby, her younger brother. A dark smile crossed her muzzle as she moved closer to fellow warrior and full-blooded brother. Fisnae’s tail wagged and it lifted and curled over her back. She came up to Jaspen’s side and rubbed her wet fur against his dry fur. She was collecting the scent of her pack again as well as tormenting her little brother. “Jaspen pup! How are you?” she smiled and nipped, rather roughly the fur around his neck and gave it a shake. Just because Fisnae was older and more trained it didn’t mean she expected her brother to take her crap, but it was the way that Fisnae showed her love to her siblings, she wasn’t the type to bring them food and lick them, she was the kind to bite them and push their buttons until they snapped and the two fought.

Out Of Carnivores: I didn't want to auto too much, so Aku please if you don't like it lemme know && thank you Rue for her layout. You rock.<3

Ruthless Sex Symbol

User Image

The group of three wolves moved through the forest quietly, their attention on their task. It didn't take long for them to reach the river. Rhian watched as Ghost started into the water before following behind him. She hated crossing the river, though she did it on a fairly regular basis. Ever since that river she had crossed when she was younger, and so many of the pack didn't make it across the feel of water closing over her body made her feel almost sick. Wanting to just get it over with, the female practically jumped into the river. She struck out with her feet strongly, pushing herself across the water. She pulled herself up on the other bank, shaking herself vigorously. As soon as the rest were across Ghost moved off again.

Just inside the treeline along the river though the scout stopped, his head high as his nose tested the air. Rhian watched him warily, her nose nose sniffing the air to see if she could smell whatever it was that had alerted him. Her hackles rose as she picked up the cloying, heavy smell of scent markers. The scents left by a pack to mark their territory, and a pack not Leratu. After a pause Ghost moved forward again and Rhian followed behind, though the fur along her back was still bristled. The idea of a new pack in the area made her uneasy, especially with the death of one of their yearlings.

As they moved Kanrik came into sight, along with three other wolves. One of them seemed to be alongside their pack mate, but the other two looked hostile. Rhian's paws picked up their pace a bit, wanting to get closer before a full fight erupted. Though Kanrik was a sizeable brute he was a scout, not a warrior. And the female beside him didn't look like a warrior either.

The warrior female came up beside Kanrik, her feet keeping her moving until she was in front of the injured brute. Her ears folded back as she heard the black male's words, wondering for a moment what was wrong with him. It was obvious there was something abnormal about the male. "Try it if you want to die, brute," she snarled softly, her pale brown eyes focused on the two wolves. She bared her teeth in a silent snarl, her tail held straight behind her. She couldn't be fully dominant because her Beta was here, but she wasn't going to hold her tail down against enemies either.

It didn't take long for the two to run off, though not without the white fae preaching. Snorting to herself Rhian relaxed her body a bit, though her pale eyes kept firmly focused on the direction they had went. Obvious with a whole pack around they didn't want to linger her too long. She shifted her weight a bit to inspect the female who had stayed, but she didn't seem to smell like the other two had. She was obviously a loner. Rhian stood carefully surveying their surroundings, waiting to see if they would search more or head back to Leratu so that Shujaa could speak to Vail about this strange, apparently murderous pack.

ooc: doopdeedoo.

User Image

Ruthless Sex Symbol

User Image
Temporary Layout

Summer was very, very busy in the healers den. So busy in fact that he was sound asleep, curled in the very back of the den on a soft bed of dried out ferns. It was his favorite spot to sleep, and a spot he kept well clean just for himself in the quiet haven of the healers den. He had been working earlier in the day when Shaggy had stopped in, but there wasn't actually much the wolf had been doing when he chased his brother back out again. It was more that he was intent on a good long nap and didn't feel like getting pulled around by Shaggy to who knew where. The healer had been settling down to sleep within minutes of his sibling leaving, knowing that it wouldn't been to long before his brother was back to see if he was finished.

Eventually Summer woke again, his eyes opening slowly. A wide yawn resulted in a popping sound from his jaw, making the brute wince a bit. He opened and closed his mouth a few times before running his tongue over his nose and getting up. Groaning deeply, Summer stretched out each of his legs before heading for the mouth of the den. He paused in the opening, glancing around to see what was going on in the den site. Most of the pack seemed to be there, an air of tension hanging over everyone. Summer had missed the news coming back of the dead yearling during his nap.

Curious as to what had everyone riled up, the grey-hued male left the healers den behind, wandering through the den site. When he spotted Shaggy's black coat he headed for the male. He was surprised to see there were others talking to his volatile sibling. Shaggy wasn't usually one to socialize with his pack mates. As he came up Summer looked around to see who was there. Zed he knew quite well as they were both healers and he gave the white brute a nod of greeting. The female though, Anula, he hadn't gotten much of a chance to speak to as she was a provider. Though he made a point on checking on the health of the pups once in while both of the pups in the pack had parents and Summer interacted with the parents when he felt the pups needed their health checked. "Hello everyone," said Summer. He settled back on his haunches beside Shaggy, his shoulder brushing his siblings. "I've been in the healers den all day, what has the pack so tense?" he asked, glancing between the wolves that were present, hoping that someone would be able to enlighten him.

With: Shaggy, Zed, Anula
                                          Feeling: Relaxed, Curious

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
LERATU ALPHA MALE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OOC: Very sorry for the wait. Been a busy week.

It did not come to a surprise to Vail when both Finn and Nova objected to his new rules. Finn was more outspoken about his displeasure but Vail did not respond with sympathy. Raising his lips he pushed his face close to Finn's, his fangs bared as he gave a deep, threatening growl that a prepubescent whelp such as Finn could only dream of making. "You are not a pup anymore, Finn. As such I will treat you as I do anyone else in this pack. If you disobey my word you will be dealt with accordingly. I do this not to punish either of you, but to keep you both safe. As strong as you both think you are you are no match for wolves such as these at your size and age." His eyes turned towards Nova, who was also unhappy with the new arrangements. "The same goes for you, Nova. If I find out you have disobeyed me I will not go easy on you only because you are my daughter. You both are old enough to follow the rules." He looked down into his daughters eyes and could not help but feel slightly bad for being so strict, but he did not show it. He knew that if he went easy on the young ones there was a good chance they would be killed by these trespassers.

The brute's ear flicked as a familiar, ragged voice spoke. Looking over his shoulder Vail watched as the ever aging elder Drazen approached. Vail lowered his head somewhat and made room for the old brute to sit. He seemed to take Finn's outburst in stride which made Vail growl in annoyance, but he allowed the old one to speak. Drazen proposed taking the yearlings out for practice. Vail was apprehensive of the idea of Nova leaving the densite at all but he knew they had to learn to defend themselves, as he said before, they were no longer pups. Vail sighed in defeat as Nova begged for them all to be allowed to go, though she seemed to want him along as well. "You must stay near the densite. And keep your ears open for any warnings." He spoke sternly while switching his eyes between Nova and Finn. "Finn, you may come as well if your mother approves. I will come along until I am needed elsewhere..."

Once everything was settled Vail walked alongside Drazen, following the two eager young wolves out of the den. Along the way he was approached by Fylleth who inquired about what was going on. The Alpha slowed his pace somewhat so that he was walking only alongside her, his voice low. "I'm afraid so. And it doesn't look as if they have any plans on leaving as I had hoped. I think this act against Jax is their declaration of war." He allowed a moment of silence to pass, his eyes on the two happy yearlings ahead of them. "But they won't harm anymore young ones if I have anything to say about it." He growled lowly then shook out his fur. "If you're not doing anything you could come with us on this little training session of Drazen's. I suspect these yearlings might tire him out sooner than later... And I will need to leave to seek out Shujaa soon. Besides, we could use some more look outs." He smiled at the fae and gave a small wag of his tail as he continued to follow after Drazen and the yearlings.

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
          User Image

• LOCATION: Sinray densite (Siria's nest >> Akasha's nest)
                              COMPANY: No one >> Akasha
                              OOC: Temporary layout

• Razul’s utter lack of expression never changed, not even when Akasha turned and repeated his question. The only movements he made to display his impatience to have his question answered was a flick of his ear and a flick of his tail tip. ”A lie. My pelt and build both differ from Jaspen’s.” He remained standing there and staring at Akasha with unblinking eyes, perhaps making her feel a little uncomfortable.

With his pelt still reeking of the blood of various animals, undoubtedly that would stir up Akasha’s interest. ”Yes, I have. Is that of interest to you?” It was no secret to the pack who Razul was interested in. A wolf once told him that wolves courted one another by bringing each other gifts from time to time. So far Razul has kept this piece of advice in mind, but his loves seems to be unrequited at the moment. Nevertheless, he has persisted for the past few seasons. ”Breeding season is near and I wish to mate with her.” He said it in a flat voice that lacked even one shred of enthusiasm. ”I find it fascinating how a body can be so different on the inside and on the outside. Once a body is flayed, it its secrets are bared for me to see.” One day, he will get the chance to present Siria with a wolf’s head. Surely such a rare gift would convince her to mate with him.

His gaze fixed upon Akasha for an eerily long time, and before she could say anything, he suddenly moved forwards and closed the gap between them. He stood for a few moments with his nose close merely inches away from the silver streak decorating the black alpha female’s back before he said anything. ”Interesting, a pelt with such a unique design. Intriguing indeed.” He tilted his head to one side slightly, as if he was mesmerised by the infamous silverback trait.

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
          User Image
                                          COMPANY: Anula, Zed, Summer
                                          OOC: Apologies for the delay and the terrible post D: Edited because I was a derp and missed Summer's post.

• Shaggy’s ears remained pricked and his tail raised to show his aggression and lack of fear, even though his shaggy coat did little to deliver his aggressive message. He half expected Anula to snap at him and glared daggers at her when she approached, but when she licked his maw instead in submission, he lowered his raised tail slightly. ”Just remember that this place is mine!” He bared his teeth and growled at the two wolves, although thankfully he didn’t try to attack any of them. The raggedy male lowered his nose and sniffed around at the ground tentatively before pawing furiously at the loose soil there to make a hole, promptly depositing his rabbit inside.

Shaggy was prepared to turn tail and leave after that brief encounter, but it seemed that Anula and Zed had other ideas. The black brute lifted his head at Anula’s tentative approach, emerald-coloured eyes regarding her warily. ”I don’t need welcoming, I only go where my siblings go.” He replied with a snort. Unlike Anula’s caring nature, Shaggy was known to be extremely abrasive and aggressive with his temper. His ragged pelt which became his namesake was proof of his frequent fights with other wolves.

Although Anula might be happy to let Shaggy walk away after their blunt encounter, Zed clearly wasn’t. He turned towards Zed and flipped his tail up, baring his fangs at the Healer with a snarl in reply. ”I don’t care, you’re not family so I don’t trust you.” Although his tone was snappish, he didn’t try to take a chunk out of Zed’s face so that was at least a good start. Shaggy didn’t trust easily, and the only ones he really trusted within Leratu were his siblings. Amongst his siblings, Summer was the one who usually had the responsibility of making him toe the line.

Abrasive as the black male was, it was difficult for anyone to stay suspicious when two wolves decided to give him a lick on his chin. Shaggy’s tail immediately dropped, but he still regarded Zed and Anula with wary eyes. ”My secret hiding place? You want to see it?” The way he asked it made him seem like an oversized pup rather than a fully grown warrior. A few seconds of silence hung between them, but Shaggy nodded his head in the end to the request. ”If you want to, it’s where I keep any small prey I happen to catch, and I come back here when I’m hungry.” He nudged Anula and Zed out of the way before pawing at the patch of ground where he had buried his rabbit. He dug down deeper and deeper, until the scent of old meat emerged from the ground. Due to the weather being cold and the meat being underground, it had not spoiled at all and was still perfectly edible. ”Others seldom come here, so I often stash my snacks here. You’re not allowed to steal them though!” He warned the two of them with a growl. Although he seemed nice enough a few moments ago, he still didn’t trust them enough to share his stash of treasures.

It wasn't long before his closest brother came up to them and joined the group. Amongst the wolves in Leratu, Summer was the only one who knew about his "secret hiding place" in the grove. "Summer!" He uttered a happy whine and nosed his brother playfully in the cheek. It was as if he was a completely different wolf from the one seconds ago. When he mentioned the pack being tense, Shaggy lifted his head and looked around. Sure enough, he hadn't noticed it before but Summer made a fair point; the pack definitely seemed more tense than usual. "Did something happen?" He asked Zed and Anula curiously.

Ruthless Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image
                                          User Image
                                          Jaspen's paws padded over the cool ground quickly. The large male had left the den site early that morning to do a bit of exploring and he was only just returning. The shadows through the trees were lengthening as the sun dipped out of sight beneath the trees. It wasn't fully dark yet, but it was headed that way as the warrior of Sinray made his way back to the packs den site. His father had just recently chosen this as their newest home, and Jaspen liked to know the lay of the land. It wasn't the first day he had spent exploring, and it likely wasn't the last. Besides, it was entertaining spreading his scent along with that of his packs through the woods to spook the pack that was already established here.

A small grin eased the muscles of the usually cold male's jaw, his white fangs gleaming for a moment before vanishing again. He enjoyed the fights that accompanied taking over and killing another pack, though sometimes he felt he'd rather be part of an established pack. Sinray never stayed in an area longer than it took to kill off a pack and take their land, and the traveling got tiring after awhile. Crackling leaves took the large male out of his musing thoughts though, the muscles of his body imperceptibly tightening. His head swung around as the noise of someone walking grew louder, his ice blue eyes focusing on where the wolf would emerge. His expression didn't change as his sister Fisnae emerged from the trees, her sopping wet coat explaining where she had been instantly. A low growl bubbled in Jaspen's throat as his sibling sidled closer, a smile appearing on his maw. Even though she was his full-blooded sibling, she was older than him and even as an adult he didn't fully trust her not to incite a "game".

The brute held himself practically frozen as Fisnae rubbed herself along him, her fur dampening his slightly. She knew well enough he hated being touched, but he wasn't going to react to her teasing. He wasn't in the mood for it just then. His ice-blue eyes did narrow at her form of addressing him though. "Contracting a disease probably," he said in a dry tone of voice. The brute took a deliberate step to the side, away from Fisnae, continuing to warily stare at her. All through his growing up he and any of his siblings hadn't particularly gotten along. And affection in his family was usually borderline with abuse.

"Did you find anything interesting while you were on the other pack's territory? he asked. He raised his head slightly, peering towards the den site. He was kind of curious if anyone had gone hunting, but he doubted it. Or if they did likely Slagar had already taken it. Jaspen could hunt when he wanted too, but he usually found it easier to take the food the hunters caught. After all, that was their job to feed the warriors.

Out of Character ll Thanks to Stephy for making this layout. <3

Widower

Skilled Phantom

User ImageUser Image
                                        Fisnae’s maw carried a ‘delightful’ smile on it as she spotted her younger brother; frankly out of the litters Jaspen was one of her favorites. Her ears flicked as she picked up the low growl from his throat. “Temper temper brother.” She said with an amused tone, she may have been a female and what she lacked in muscle mass she made up for with age, experience and brains. Her tail wagged as she neared even closer. Any pup of Slagar knew not to trust anyone, including blood, you had more luck trusting an outsider than trusting your own blood in Sinray.

The delicious retort of her brother made her smile and she once more snapped her fangs at his fur but she didn’t make content with flesh. She knew that calling him pup got under his skin and when he side stepped away from her she smiled darkly at her younger brother. “Oh Jaspen come on, I am the good sister…” she paused for a moment and barked out a laugh, “No you’re right. You shouldn’t trust blood, but I have no disease. I am smart enough to keep brutes away from me, plus father is the biggest reason brutes avoid me.” She said with a shrug. Once more Fisane rubbed against her brother but it was a rare love bump that she only did with her full-blooded siblings.

She moved away from him slightly as they headed toward the den site. She shook her head at his question, “Not really. Maybe that their den site isn’t extremely far from the river and is pretty much west of ours. Maybe it could come in handy.” She said and returned the question to him, “Find anything interesting in our new home?” her icy golden hues flicked back toward him as they kept moving forward and back to the den. As they got closer she spotted a pair of siblings, Maeve was a fellow warrior and the female was one that Fisnae might have been able to call a ‘friend’ – that is if the female believed in friendships; which she didn’t. The female’s brother was a hunter, which meant he was the source of food for the pack.

“Meave.” She said as she walked toward her fellow warrior before she pale golden hues flicked toward the female’s twin brother and pack hunter Odin. “Odin.” She said before she welcomed herself to join the pair and she laid down near the other female. It wasn’t too long before she started to space out looking out into the forest. Her mind was thinking about a fight, she needed a fight soon before she felt that she has wasted time. Her muscles twitched under her fur and she looked up at her brother. She was wondering if the male would be up for a fight but then again…maybe Maeve would be up for a little spar. Her tail tapped against the ground as she wagged it. Just the idea of a spar and a little blood on her fur made her a happy happy female.

Out Of Carnivores: I am too tired to make a decent post, I'm sorry.

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User ImageUser Image

LOCATION: Southeast side of river (Sinray)
                                            COMPANY: Ghost, Rhian, Ari, Luna, Laika...did I miss anyone?
                                            OOC: Apologies if I missed anyone.

• With two unknown wolves around him, Kanrik knew that his odds of getting out of this scot-free were low, but his odds were lowered even more when an unknown white female emerged from behind the tree line. His good eye narrowed and he took one step backwards, preparing to dodge if she should attack. Instead of attacking him, the white female chose to deliver a painful bite to the one who had mistook him for Drazen. Her words, however, rang alarm bells in his head. If what she said was true, then the problem at hand was larger than simply a few rogues. It was highly probable that there is an entire pack in the area.

Kanrik flicked his tongue out and licked around his lips, tasting Ari’s blood on his tongue. If an invading pack wasn’t problem enough, he was starting to think that this was a pack of deranged maniacs, especially the dark grey male standing in front of him. One instance he was complimenting Kanrik’s looks as if trying to court him, and the next instance he was praising the white female for her pelt. This was indeed a pack of lunatics.

After exchanging a few sentences with the white female named Luna, Ari suddenly lunged towards him with open jaws. Kanrik only just managed to avoid being pinned down due to his lithe form and speedy reflexes, although he could not avoid a painful bite on his muzzle, close to where his old burn wound is. It would probably leave a scar, but what difference did one scar make to his disfigurement?

Seemingly out of nowhere, Ghost emerged and stepped forwards to put himself between Kanrik and Ari. ”No, there is no problem here, otherwise I would have howled for assistance.” Kanrik was arrogant to a fault, but he wasn’t stupid. Worse to worst, he would have turned tail and ran without a second thought, leaving Laika to fend for herself against the two Sinray wolves. ”I was going to report this to Vail upon my return...but as you can see for yourself, there are intruders in our territory and amongst them are some very strange characters, namely this male in front of our eyes. I will present a more detailed report when I return to the densite.” He would have completely forgotten about Laika if he hadn’t turned around and caught sight of her. ”Also, this loner female wandered here. Apparently she knows Drazen, or at least she knows his name. She mistook me for Drazen at first glance.” Kanrik gave her an uninterested glance before turning back towards the group, ”Given the situation, it is likely a trap. I would suggest leaving her here.” It was a well known fact that Kanrik had no love for outsiders, and took a long time to accept them as one of Leratu.

Blessed Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Osso lounged inside the Sinray den. She had spent most of her day here, she spent most of most days here. The pack was still fairly new in the territory so Osso did not wish to stray too far from her pack mates. Angry, aggressive wolves they may be, but she knew them all. Venturing into the territory held by Leratu didn't feel like any safer of a time than what could possibly happen here. And with no pups in the pack to watch, what else was a provider to do but squander away her days here with the rest of her pack.

Other members of the pack returned throughout the day and Osso was more than happy to give them all a wide berth as came into the den and settled themselves around it. Slagar in particular she rarely wanted to interrupt on his return home. She felt sorry for the poor omega Aynu as their alpha teased her. Osso heard the conversation but her eyes only flicked across the taunting alpha and the unfortunate omega for a moment however. She did not plan to get involved, nor to get caught seeming like she even noticed what was happening. It was Slagar's place to act as he wanted towards the omega and it was Osso's place to pretend she didn't notice. The provider herself did not treat the omega poorly, but she knew better than to seem too friendly at the same time. She truly had no problem with Aynu but she did not want to make a problem with her alpha's by treating the omega with any real semblance of kindness.

Osso glanced over at Naira who was also in the den. The healer was at least one wolf here who Osso felt like she actually enjoyed spending time with. Osso began to sit up from her comfortable laying position, with the intention of moving closer to the healer so perhaps the two could talk, but halfway up to a standing position the provider pressed herself right back into the floor. Akasha had returned home to their den as well and though perhaps hoping to her feet acting like she was ready to serve her alpha in any way possible could have been a good move, Osso decided that staying laying down was a better way to simply avoid the perhaps unhappy gaze of her alpha female.

As the day wore on more of the pack returned to the den. Both sets of siblings returned, though that still left a few other members elsewhere. As everyone else seemed happily embroiled in their own conversations, Osso stood up again. This time fully making it to her feet without any interruptions. She padded softly over to Naira and sat down near, but not excessively close to, the healer. Osso did not have any pressing thoughts or questions to share with the healer but she gave a friendly nod to Naira and settled back to watch the sun set outside the cave.

[location: Sinray den ]XXX[with: The alpha's, Naira, Aynu, other pack members ]XXX[OOC: Hi everyone! ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
______x x x X X X x x x » x LAGAR
SINRAY ALPHA MALE
User Image
User Image
Ooc:

XXX
His one, dull yellow eye was fixed on the Omega female as she nosed at the kill. His body was unmoving as he pinned it against her. The Fae seemed to be debating whether she could trust his generosity or not. The fearful look on her face brought him great pleasure and it was all he could do from laughing aloud and mocking her.
The fur on the back of his neck prickled upwards somewhat as she dared to nibble at the meat. Was she actually trusting him? Or was it pure hunger that drove her to be so reckless?
Suddenly, and without warning, Slagar lashed out. His jaws closed around the top of her muzzle, lifting her head upwards. The meat she had in her mouth dropped to the ground as he forced her jaws apart. He held her there for a moment or two, his fangs digging into the thin flesh that made up her muzzle. As extra punishment he gave her a quick twist of his head before releasing her and rising to his paws. "You think I would feed you? The pathetic Omega? Think again, Fae. If you want to eat go and lick the slime off the rocks. That's all you deserve."
With a spiteful snort Slagar snatched the rest of the hare and walked away. Along the way the meat slipped from his jaws onto the ground, but he did not stop to recover it. Instead some other lowly member of Sinray managed to grab it and drag it into the corner of the den. Even if he was not hungry he would not give his scraps to the Omega.

Once outside Slagar sneezed as the cold night's air tickled the inside of his nose. He was feeling restless and annoyed, which meant he was likely to take it out on the first wolf that agitated him further. His sightless eye roamed about their new densite along with his one sighting eye, growling in a mumbling way. Soon he spied Akasha across the densite, but she was not alone. Slagar stood still as he watched Razul drop his head and come closer to his mate. What they were discussing he did not know, but the sight of his mate with another male sparked jealousy within him. Although Slagar denied it was an incredibly jealous and suspicious male. Always believing everyone was out to get his mate, his rank and probably take his life as well. He combated this by constantly remind everyone of his position, authority and just who Akasha belonged to.

An angry growl escaped the brute as he trotted towards them, interrupting their conversation as he butted himself in between them. "Back off, hunter." He snarled as he snapped at Razul's face, forcing him to maneuver backwards. He glared hard at the male for a good long minute before suddenly dropping down and jealously started rubbing the side of his face and neck across Akasha's face, neck and back, spreading his scent across her heavily. He ignored any protests she might have given and did so until she practically reaked of his distinct scent.

Once satisfied he stood back up onto his paws over top of Akasha as she laid there, his eyes once again fixed on Razul. "What are you gawking at, brute? Why haven't you and the rest of the useless hunters brought anything substantial back here to eat? I don't know why I keep you around here at all... Bunch of lazy, traitorous rats... You better keep in mind just where you stand in this pack, and where I do." He growled miserably then began possessively scent marking Akasha again in a almost frantic sort of way.

Fashionable Explorer

User Image

Speech color = #c64f00
>>>>> Laika stood her ground as she faced off against the one called Luna, she had gotten lucky and landed a glancing blow. But she wasn't sure that she'd get lucky again. In fact she was pretty sure she wouldn't get lucky again. Her insides were shaking, that had been the first real attack she'd ever made on another wolf. Luckily her growls would hide the majority of the shaking and relief soon showed up. Another white wolf joined their little group and he seemed to be on the same side as Kanrik. Laika was more than glad for this as she wasn't quite sure how long she could keep up the tough guy act. She kept her ears pinned though, until the two had disappeared and left her with Kanrik and the new white wolf. As soon as the white female disappeared from view she sighed and shook herself from head to tail. Assuming her average happy self, she turned to her new companions tail wagging gently.

>>>>> Before she caught the chance to say anything, Kanrik spoke. He dismissed both the attackers and herself, which Laika didn't take well. Her ears flattened themselves again as she turned to face him, but not in the "I'm going to eat your face" way. It was more of a "I'm a stubborn, offended puppy" way. She sized him up for a moment, jumping him would be stupid and she knew it but that wasn't going to stop her mouth. "I saved your butt, you old coot! Without me it would've been two on one and they would've had you for super!" She grumped at Kanrik, something that probably wasn't a very good idea, but she was sure in the heck not going to let him leave her behind when he knew Drazen. "I don't care if you take me to Drazen or not, I'm gonna find him. I sure in the heck didn't travel for months by myself and almost get killed by some weird two legged things to find where Drazen is and not meet him." She huffed and plopped her butt in the dirt, picking up her left paw half out of habit and half out of necessity. The adrenaline of the fight was quickly seeping away and the soreness in her chest and shoulder was creeping back in. She was sure that she'd be paying for her antics later, but right now she was trying to ignore that.

>>>>> Huffing at Kanrik one last time she turned to Ghost and Rhian, hoping they would be a bit friendlier. She waited quietly as the female checked her over and then turned her full attention away from Kanrik. "So do you know Drazen? Can you take me to him, since Sir Grumpy won't? Promise I'll be good and I definitely don't have a trap set up." Now completely ignoring Kanrik she focused on the other two, tail wagging lightly in hopes that she'd be taken to see the wolf she'd sought out for so long. Now the only thing she could do was hope, wait and try not to be too crazy. In the end it wouldn't really matter what they chose, she'd either follow them or track them back to their den and find this Drazen herself.

Location>> Eastern River Bank With>> Kanrik, Ghost, Rhian Mood>> Tired, Shaken, Painful Thoughts>> I'm gonna find Drazen, even if they don't like it!

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The pups seemed reluctant to heed the word of their alpha, but that was hardly surprising. They were at an argumentative age. The suggestion put forth by Drazen seemed like a good solution, and Vail agreed. A training session would serve many purposes. It would give the yearlings some much needed practice, and it would take their energy down enough so that they would be sure to stay put when the time came for action.

Vail confirmed that the trouble had been about the outsiders that had been prowling around, and the only thing Fy could concur was that it had to be a turf war. They had just found this place and it was already being threatened. Well, she was not going to sit idly by and let it happen. Affections and mating would just have to take aback seat.

She was taken from her thoughts when Vail asked if she would like to come along for the practice hunt. She was surprised, though she could not understand why. Who else would be qualified to teach hunting than a hunter? Perhaps it was the fact that even before Vail had taken over as alpha, Fylleth had been a bit of a loner. She participated in group hunts, but never really got close to any of her pack members enough to call them good friends. This invitation was a first, and she accepted it. Perhaps it was the small wave of Vail's tail that eased her enough to accept. Who knew. "Of course. I'd be happy to help." She responded and followed along with Vail, Drazen, Nova and Finn.

When they arrived at the place the training would take place, she waited, letting Drazen dictate what the lesson would cover. When she knew what he wanted to teach the yearlings, she would jump in and begin teaching alongside the elder.

((OOC: Sorry about the short post. I'm have super writers block and I didn't want you all to think I'm neglecting this rp. If anyone wants me to edit, lemme know.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff