1 2 3 4 5 >

Fashionable Hunter

11,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Introduction....

• • • c r e d i t s ;; this roleplay belongs to x_Acid Zombie.

• • • s t a t u s ;; open.

• • • l i t e r a c y l e v e l ;; Literate to adv.

• • • i m a g e s ;; photobucket.

Profiles.

OOC.

Fashionable Hunter

11,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxs t o r y { ♥ }
it's hard to find angels in hell.

• • • In the begining, there were two spirits. The spirit of light and the spirit of darkness. When these two collided, the world was created. Earth formed, forests grew, animals sprouted, and humanity began. Together, the spirits created balance. Darkness and light, good and evil. One could not exist without the other. The humans worshiped these two spirits for many years. But then, for the first time, the scale was thrown out of balance. Humanity fell victim to greed. With greed came lust, and from lust grew murder. Darkness overcame the world. Light was powerless to stop it. These became known as the Dark Years. Wars ravaged the world... man grew heartless, not caring anymore for the light spirit's ways. Angry, the light spirit collided once more with the darkness spirit and the world nearly vanished forever.

But, being the light spirit, and believing in forgiveness, the world was allowed to remain. In payment for the spirit's generosity, however, six human girls and six human boys were demanded to be offered to the spirits. The six girls were to be chosen for the light spirit and each would represent a gift of light. Hope, Forgiveness, Love, Honesty, Peace, and Beauty. The six boys were to be chosen for the darkness spirit and each would represent a power of darkness. Hatred, Lust, Fear, Strength, Anger, and Despair. When they had been selected from their villages and kingdoms, they were then sent to the correct temples of worship. Expecting death, each knealed before the spirits. The spirits, however, did not kill them. Instead, they made an arrangement. Each of the girls would marry each of the boys to prove that there could once again be balance in the world. They would become rulers of a new kingdom, The Kingdom of Lunarc, and lead their people in unity in honor of the spirits.

If, however, they refused to be married. Or if they failed in proving that the world could be balanced once more... then the light spirit would once again collide with the darkness spirit, and the world would die. With the fate of humanity and everything they know resting on their shoulders... can these boys and girls meet the challenge given to them by the spirits? And what happens when they fall in love with those not their betrothed? Can they rule a kingdom and save the world? Or will everything fall back into darkness once again? You have the keyboard, you tell me...

Fashionable Hunter

11,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxr u l e s { ♥ }

• • • One ;; Follow Gaia's ToS, it's there for a reason.

• • • Two ;; This is not my roleplay but Paradox Queen is the goddess.

• • • Three ;; Romance, drama, cussing, and violence are all musts. But please, keep everything to a PG-13 level. Once the clothes start dropping, timeskip.

• • • Four ;; This is a semi-lit to literate roleplay. At least one paragraph per post. (four sentences) And no **s for actions or txt talking. Quotation towers annoy me, so keep away from those too. Use some form of ooc: () or [] for out of character chater. Also, remember that we do like length to our posts. But please, don't post a book.

• • • Five ;; All pictures for this roleplay will be anime. Sorry, folks. I don't want real life pictures for this one.

• • • Six ;; Remember to be polite to your fellow rpers. No one likes feeling left out.

• • • Seven ;; Please PM me all profiles/reserves with the titles "Angels" for reserves and "Devils" for profiles. After you have been accepted, you may post your profiles in the profile thread.

• • • Eight ;; I reserve the right to add/remove rules/persons from this rp as I see fit.

• • • Nine ;; Please help me keep this rp going. I want this to be long lasting. So, try to post once a day, please! If not, I understand. But I'd like you to post as often as possible. And please warn me if you are going to be leaving the rp! Thanks.

• • • Ten ;; Have fun.

Fashionable Hunter

11,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxr o l e s { ♥ }

xxxxxxx

Strength x Beauty

Beauty .:. Avalynn Von Rose
Strength .:. Christopher Evan Weiss

xxxxxxx

Fear x Hope

Hope .:. Willow St. Clair
Fear .:. Ansel Briar Lovell

xxxxxxx

Hatred x Forgiveness

Forgiveness .:. Carden. Glen. Eldenon.
Hatred .:. Dorian Alistair Gray

xxxxxxx

Lust x Love

Love .:. Evette Raizel Fantine
Lust .:. Hayden. Michael. Pearce.

xxxxxxx

Despair x Peace

Peace .:. Jennifer Topi Escobar
Despair .:. Warren James Peace

xxxxxxx

Anger x Honesty

Honesty .:. Una Lola Grant
Anger .:. Ares Gregori Farren

Reserve Code

[b]Name:[/b] First. Middle. Last.
[b]Age:[/b] Age. 16-25.
[b]Role:[/b] Beauty, Hatred, ect.

Fashionable Hunter

11,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxs e t t i n g { ♥ }

• • • Each of the light spirt and darkness spirit offerings have arrived in the newly formed Kingdom of Lunarc. They are to stay in a palace there until the end of the month when the ceremonies will take place. Each will share a room with their betrothed and each will be expected to fall in love by the end of the month... if not, their world will crumble. The light spirit and darkness spirit will be watching them. If anything should go wrong... well, who knows what may happen.

It's morning and it's hot weather. It's summertime in Lunarc.

The palace is open to the boys and girls. They may go wherever they want, although they will be expected to spend much of their time with their betrothed.

Fashionable Hunter

11,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxs k e l l i e s { ♥ }

[size=11][color=COLOR1][u][color=black][b]The name given to me is[/b][/color][/u][/color] .:. [color=COLOR2]Name here.[/color]

[color=COLOR1][u][color=black][b]But you can call me this instead[/b][/color][/u][/color] .:. [color=COLOR2]Nickname(s) here.[/color]

[color=COLOR1][u][color=black][b]I am this old[/b][/color][/u][/color] .:. [color=COLOR2]Age here.[/color]

[color=COLOR1][u][color=black][b]And everyone knows I'm a[/b][/color][/u][/color] .:. [color=COLOR2]Gender here.[/color]

[color=COLOR1][u][color=black][b]I'm engaged to[/b][/color][/u][/color] .:. [color=COLOR2]Fiance here.[/color]

[color=COLOR1][u][color=black][b]Because I'm a gift of the spirit of[/b][/color][/u][/color] .:. [color=COLOR2]Light/darkness.[/color]

[color=COLOR1][u][color=black][b]This is my story[/b][/color][/u][/color] .:. [color=COLOR2]Bio here. Can be as short/long as you want.[/color]

[color=COLOR1][u][color=black][b]I am the gift of[/b][/color][/u][/color] .:. [color=COLOR2]Role here.[/color]

[color=COLOR1][u][color=black][b]Oh, don't be scared[/b][/color][/u][/color] .:. [color=COLOR2]Personality here.[/color]

[color=COLOR1][u][color=black][b]I almost forgot to mention[/b][/color][/u][/color] .:. [color=COLOR2]Other here. (Optional)[/color]

[color=COLOR1][u][color=black][b]The real mastermind is[/b][/color][/u][/color] .:. [color=COLOR2]Username here.[/color]

[color=COLOR1][u][color=black][b]A picture of me[/b][/color][/u][/color] .:.

Appearance here.[/size]

Fashionable Hunter

11,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Fashionable Hunter

11,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Fashionable Hunter