Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alleric Shion's Prince

Unleashed Mage

19,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Conventioneer 300
If we weren't idiots, we wouldn't be soldiers.

~Daniel Menardi
SAICT Pilot
Battle~

Landing down safely his gundam red hot from reentry Daniel began running the cooling systems and opened the wings to disperse any extra energy. "Touch down.. and on my mark weapons system controls to me." He flipped a few switches and his cockpit came alive.

The EA pilots in their suits were out numbered, they were dying quickly not used to this new suits that were being deployed. "Retreat and regroup. Where's the ******** space forces when we need them. What the hell is wrong with our communications fields." The commanding units of the field were trying their best to continue fighting.

The command officers in their bunkers were relaying commands to the space side ships to send reinforcements to the planet side ships but no ships were answering their hailing.

~Duo Maxwell, Gundam Pilot 02
User Image
A ℓ i c e C ℓ α y f ℓ o w e r
Youngest/ Cutest Ace Around!
"Like what you see?"

~♥------ℓove ℓike the innocent

Alice felt a pair of eyes on her and turned to the direction her mind told her. She saw Cato looking at her and smirked.

"Like what you see?" she shouted across the hangers to him. She laughed a bit to herself afterwards.

ɗreαm ℓike the wαnteɗ------♥~
(What going on down on earth is whole sale slaughter, I want to get down there)

Ryukosay, Hononichi
Earth Alliance Ms pilot
Thinking...

'I wonder just when, the Juneau will be sent into combat again. We'll probably be sent to Polaris, for a re-capture mission. That Dragoon using gundam might be there. If e is there then will my Mobile suits parts be ready? Its so boring when not in combat, maybe I should have just stayed in the junk dealing business. Those mechanics better get those parts ready fast.' Ryukosay thought staring up at the ceiling.

Dapper Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
((Conrade, I'll like to point you in the direction you'll now be taking, unfortunately, Rule 9. Don't post in the RP unless accepted, if caught doing this you will be banned from joining. ))

Lady Valya Grace
Leader of the SAICT
Victory!

With the support of the landing GINNs Valya pushed even furtheri nto the naval base. Destroying the shipyards and submarine bays as they dispatched the GMs. Reaching ever closer to the areas that contained the commanders of the base, this was where the Windams entered the fight. "It looks like the Windams have been equipped with Sword packs, keep your distance!" One of the GINN pilots gave caution, but that didn't stop Valya as she flew forward to the first Windam she could catch, evading it's Anti-Ship sword and quickly piercing it's cockpit with the beam lance, she was glad to carry a lighter weapon now than ever.

Xerin Valence
SAICT Ensign
Attacking

"Stupid Windams, stay out of my way you slow a** pieces of junk" Xerin mocked as he flew right by one of the Windams and blew it apart with his beam rifle. Flying up out of range of any of the Windams - well as long as they stayed on the ground - he deployed the DRAGOONs and watched as they begun a hail-storm of beam fire on the commanding bunkers, surely the commanders would be killed soon.
(Dragoons can't operate on earth)

"You guys really piss me off, attacking by using deception, is what the lowest of the low do. And then you guys attack retreating forces!" Ami yells as she flies out of a mobile suit hangar, buster rifle in hand. "And you are leading the massacre, Valya Grace!" Ami yelled as the adrenaline toke hold of her as she acted on her instinct. Gundam X dropped to the ground and fired several shot of it's buster cannon near Valya Grace. Ami turned on the international communications link and yelled "Why, are killing these people they are retreating!". Transforming the buster rifle into shield mode and pulling out Gundam X's beam sword.

Alleric Shion's Prince

Unleashed Mage

19,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conventioneer 300
(( Well it's not your place to say that considering its his rp))

~Daniel Menardi
SAICT Pilot
Idiots~

Daniel activated his cloaking measures and retreived his beam scythe ripping apart the suits he was rushing. "Why do we have to fight, whats the whole reason." He danced around the battlefield unseen by even his teammates.

Dapper Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
((It's DRAGOONs not Dragoons, and I'm using the Super DRAGOON system, which can operate in the atmosphere but it carries the same difficulties in mobility making them extremely slow))

Lady Valya Grace
Leader of the SAICT
What the?!

"How the heck did you know it was me?!, this is my first time in this suit" Valya responded to the unknown pilot of the X Gundam as she flew back to avoid the shots fired. "Oh well it doesn't matter I'll just cut you down!" Valya thrusted the Gyan after the the X Gundam to attack it, she still didn't understand what this person meant by killing retreating enemies they didn't seem to be retreating at least in this part of the base.

Xerin Valence
SAICT Ensign
Configuring

Cutting the attack short so that the DRAGOONs could use the majority of there remaining power to return to the Fate he quickly collected them up and landed to combat the Windams once more. With an unexpected strike the left arm was sliced right off. "Crap!" Deploying the beam saber and making a quick swing he cut the Windam in half from the waist.
(Even if it is his Rp, he should be fair and he is by the DRAGOONs being slow/using a lot of power. Like they say a fiar leader is the best leader or owner. Depends on the case)

"I just guessed by the way your Ms isn't like the others and now know it for sure, your the leader of SAICT. And of course there not retreating anymore, this is close to the last line of defense." Ami said calming down and changing the comm. link over to the Ea forces. "Hey, you commander guys it would be nice too get some back up here. From space, or another base." Ami said before shooting her four chest vulcans at some Ginns, disabling them.

Alleric Shion's Prince

Unleashed Mage

19,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conventioneer 300

((this is going to be nothing but an occ post .. sorry Brock... But Valya's question in his last post brings up a lot of good questions for you..

1. how the ******** did you know it was his rpc in the suit, if its never been brought to earth to taken out of anything. Even if you see its a different one, what makes you think it was Valya and not another high ranking officer.

2. How did you automatically get the drop on Valya when everyone is spread out. Did you magically teleport there? I mean my rpc and his other rpc are in the same battle field yet no where near Valya

3. and ... nevermind cause I dont want to get a headache arguing about this.

/end rant))

(I'm not going to argue but just answer the your questions
1.Like I said I guessed and got lucky
2.I was stationed at this base
3. I didn't argue
this has to be an occ post because nobody posted before but the rant thing)

Alleric Shion's Prince

Unleashed Mage

19,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conventioneer 300

((Sorry again for the ooc post buddy but hey I posted with Danny at the bottom.

1 so you just luckily guessed that it was the leader and even called her out by name? right......I hope your rpc is psychic...

2. Just because you are stationed there doesn't mean you are anywhere near her suit as she is attacking... yet you magically burst over to her suit not getting stopped by fights that might be in your way ))

~Daniel Menardi
SAICT Pilot
Commander?~

Danny was slicing across an enemy suit when DUO's cameras lit up. "your commanding officer looks to be in trouble. I suggest you provide back up." Danny nodded and he was soon fighting his way to her suit. But he was being held up the by battles in front of him and attacking the suits that ran in his path.

~EA Leaders
Missing their leader.~

"Gene still hasn't come in contact with us, We believe he is either captured or dead at this time. We are sending reinforcements after them but they are slow moving to get into the atmos with suits alone."

(Ami makes sense and also we do need an Rper on earth)

Juneau Captain
Talking on the PA system

"We have just received an order to back up earth forces being attack by new enemy Marine type Mobile suits. Be that as it may all hands prepare for atmospheric reentry, level 2 battle stations everyone, condition yellow. I want all pilots in the conference room now, for further briefing." The captain said with great haste as he knew that SAICT forces attacking earth was not good, especially after Polaris was taken. The captain walked toward the conference room, sweating as he knew the battle ahead would not be won easy.

Ryukosay, Hononichi
Earth Alliance Ms pilot
Excited

"What!" Ryukosay yelled as he suddenly bolted upright as he started to think that he had only imagined that he heard the PA. The message was replayed again by a recording machine. "Oh ******** yeah!" Ryukosay yelled as he grabbed the four OS disks and started to run but then remembered he was part of the army and walk briskly toward the conference room.

Alleric Shion's Prince

Unleashed Mage

19,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conventioneer 300

((You people are giving me a damn headache,

it does not make sense how she magically knew who was in the suit, even if she lucky guessed. nor how she was automatically near the enemy leader even if she had just left the hangar bay.

and its your own damn faults that none of you were on earth because I gave the order to go there a while ago. and change the damn font color.....

I'm not coming back until my damned headache goes away... and I dont give a damn if this is nothing but an ooc post, Brock already knows I was going to rant again anyway))

(INTERVENTION! Okay let me just end this brock didn't complain about her doing what she did so drop it Neku and sorry I didn't look at my post after I posted it so I didn't see that the orange was so bright.Ami don't say anything referring to this little incident. Now lets get back to the Rp. OCC forum would be useful it could be used)

Ryukosay, Hononichi
Earth Alliance Ms pilot
Waiting...

Ryukosay arrived in the conference room first and waiting for the other pilots to take there sats so they could be briefed on their new mission.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff