>>>>RULES<<<<
>NO CYBERING!
>KEEP IT PG-13
>ONLY MILD SWEARING PLEASE.
>BE SEMI LITERATE
>READ THE CORRECT PARAGRPH TO WHAT YOU WANT TO BE THE KIDNAPPER/MURDERER OR THE KIDNAPPED SOON TO BE MURDERED.

>SPELLING DOESN'T MATTER YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE EVERYTHING PERFECT.

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE ONES TO BE KIDNAPPED AND SOON TO BE MURDERED READ THIS::

There is a scream."AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"then another."AHHHHHHHHHHH!" the first was in a girl's voice the second a man's. It had come from a dark ally way and you deside to investigate it. You think to yourself ::What could that be? Why are there screams I think I'll check it out.::. Then you here a few laughes from the darkness,"Mwhahahahahahaaa!".You start to get a chill up your spine and are grabbed by someone in the darkness and are knocked out you wake up and are chained up next to other people and some that are golding knives, gunes, and other killing divices. You then.....................

IF YOU ARE A KIDNAPPER/KILLLER READ THIS::

You have just kidnapped some people and are ready to kill any of them at any time. You are lerking in the darkness keeping an eye out for more victums makeing sure no knows what you are doing to tell the police or anything else. You then.........................................

Post this when you enter::

Name::

Group::

Eyes::

Hair::

Apperance::

Here is mine

Name:: Kiata

Group:: Kidnapped soon to be murdered

Eyes:: Crystal Blue that turn red on new and full moons

Hair:: Long silvery white

Apperance:: A black tub top with a netting top over it and a black skirt that is just above her knees and net stocking. She also has a black pendnt on her forhead and a pentacham on her necklace.