Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
                                                                                                                  I I I I IΪѵӳ ßσσмI I
                                                                                                                  I I I I I I I I I IYEAH, I GIVE MY ALL, I'M ON THE BALL AFRAID TO FALL, READY FOR THE CALL

User Image
                                              tab User Image

God damn that power of his....She swore on her life...or, her death??? ~ that is was the only reason he had any chance at keeping up with her at times...If he really wanted, he could just speed right past her any day. The only reason she was sooo far ahead at the beginning of his time at home was because he hadn't grasped his full potential yet. Now...Well lets just say that she will fully admit to him being the stronger one via physical damage in their relationship. She wasn't that uptight or snobby, as she liked to say. To be honest, she suspected him of allowing her to take lead, though she knows he would never admit to it. The two are the bonds that would be shared between siblings; confusing in the fact that they act like they loath each other at times, and then the next they show the greatest of compassion. And in this case, she had convinced herself that he would allow her to feel good about her speed; even if he could be ten times faster if he wished. Nonetheless, they had arrived, and she was eager to receive the mission. Plus, seeing the head honcho always sent goosebumps of both excitement and envy across her skin. Being Ivy, she wanted to be number one..Though proud to had lived up to the expectations of who she considers her "master" in a way, she has always dreamed of running the whole organization that is Home and being the head honcho herself. God was she snobby....

Ivy shot the same dirty, yet playful glare at her partner, him beating her fair and square to the punch line. She listened intently, awaiting her to just send them off already so she could go in and see her master. And if that doesn't make sense to you, then you have not yet experienced much of Ivy...To her, Death, with the capital D as in his name, has been considered to be her true master since she first entered Home. Coming from her...background, death was an irrefutable event that brought her relief from the world. Dying the way she had basically sums up why she was so eager to leave that world...It's a wonder she could return every mission. It did happen to help that their missions never took place near where her hometown once stood. And even if they did, it looked nothing like the small village that Ivy had come from. Taking on this new form of hers, though it may look like her body, was something entirely void of the original Ivy. Though she had no idea if Mattie expected so or not, Ivy had significantly changed from her original, living self. Yes, she possessed the same habits and body as the original, but her voice and heart were not. She suspected that he knew...considering the fact that her voice would revert back to its once soft spoken and almost sad tone whenever she needed to be serious with him...Or the night when she herself would break down and he would comfort her in a confused manor, considering that Ivy was practically a hard a** constantly. This only happened once, and she hoped that it would remain so. Not so long ago really, about a week, Ivy was in the kitchen cooking the usual meal...Right before Mathew was suppose to get home from work. Singing her usual song...Ivy was hit with a mass of emotions much stronger than the norm that day. Ivy dropped the dishes, them breaking at her feet, and she covered her face with her hands. Strange that not a moment later, Mathew opened the kitchen door with the most confused look on his face. Rarely does she ever call him by his full name unless it is something serious. That was one of those times as she said with a smile and tears down her face,
                                                                  "Look at me, Mathew. I'm a mess, aren't I?" So yes, death was a relief. A relief from her once confused and distraught self. A relief and a gratitude that she could never repay back to Death. For her death was what allowed her to shed the skin of the past and take on this new future. But, have you ever seen a reptile shed its skin when it isn't in its natural habitat? Due to not enough humidity in the air, it will usually cut off circulation to parts where the skin does not shed properly as they grow, such as the tail. And what does the body do to prevent infection of dead tissue? It detaches the tail. Well, think of Ivy as a reptile. A reptile that has tried to grow into this new skin, and as she grows she sheds her old self....It seems though that shedding the skin of her heart has not been as easy as she would have liked...

Ivy walked past the desk of what she considers to be the fallen angel that is Mrs. Feng. Being sure to be the first into the room, she sung it open with vigor, her scythe sticking out high above her head but just enough to enter the doorway of the room of Death.
                                                                  "Ah, how nice it is to see you as well!" She bowed to him, putting on a smile for the show. Yes, ivy was a suck-up to the great master, but she had her motives. Standing back up as straight as she could (Which still didn't really make much of a difference compared to say Mattie...) and nodded with a joyful agreement. "Ah, you remembered! I am pleased! But, perhaps more so at the fact that you are giving us this mission!" The color rushed to her cheeks with excitement that she tried to hold back as best as she could. And, being sure to still keep on top of Mattie, she again spoke saying, "Oh, how wonderful...We will not let you down! Thank you!" As she caught the card out of midair and turned on her heels to head to the gate.

Oh how excited she was for a class B rank spirit! It had been a while since the two got something worth their time...These are the kinds of missions where they are both tested and come out closer than ever each time. These are the missions that she lives for...though, she won't admit that the bonding is a strong factor in that. Her face, now back to its stone cold look, showed her readiness for this mission. Yes, Ivy had two personalities...and her second was always sure to show itself, especially during battle. Ivy was ready to get going, though the walk there always irritated her. In her sleep, she would dream of her overthrowing Death out of that desk and her first act would be to create more gateway points all over the world.
                                                                  God...why Id-a-ho of all places? Why not LA or something, where the challenge was even greater due to the carefulness needed? Plus, Ivy could always demonstrate her skills best when she could jump across rooftops and run up walls short distances, only to leap off and perform a "finishing move" as Mattie once called it. Ah, her demeanor was broken as a soft smile came to her face. She could never admit to him how much she appreciated him, but she could certainly admit to herself that she needed his company. In all honesty, he was what held the mess that was her together in the first place. Not her strong will nor her feisty attitude...No, he was the knot and string that held her broken heart together inside her chest.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                            CompanyMattie & Mrs. Feng...then onto Death himself Around...?Death's main office I'm... soooo ready for this mission Music? ATMSong of her heart OocAnnnndddd she makes her return on a new wave of interwebs!!!
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wearing
                                            Ready for the mission tab tab tab
                                            User Image

Status

xx* COMBAT ▬▬
                                            ████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                            tab tab tab XXXXVITALITYXXXXXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100
                                            tab tab tab XXXXATTACKXXXXXXXXXXi ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 50
                                            tab tab tab XXXXDEFENSEXXXXXXXXXiii▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 20
                                            tab tab tab XXXXSPEEDXXXXXXXXXXX ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 75
                                            tab tab tab XXXXKARMAXXXXXXXXiiiiiii ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100
                                            tab tab tab XXXXFOCUSXXXXXXXXXXii ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 60
                                            tab tab tab XXXXSTENGTHXXXXXXXiiiiiiii▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 15
                                            tab tab tab XXXXLUCKXXXXXXXXXXXiii▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 25
                                            tab tab tab XXXXACCURACYXXXXXXXiiii ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 90
                                            tab tab tab XXXXWEAPONXXXXXXXXXXA Reaper Scythe

Quoting

Haplack Neko

Cyberweasel89

Weapon ATM
                                            Her Schythe & her Chain Whip tab tab tab
                                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
                                        c o m p a n y Ms. Feng and other reapers xxxl o c a t i o n Base waiting room xxxt h o u g h t s Are those wings?! xxxm o o d Happy

"Hey Caleb, lets go to the park?" Phillip asked the 8 year old boy. Caleb was in his room, playing with toy soldiers on the carpet. He stopped what he was doing and looked up at his stepfather from the ground. The park? He thought about it and smiled. He hasn't been to the park in ages and he has always pestered his mother to take him to the park. Caleb nodded enthusiastically which earned a chuckle from his father. "Alright Ill go tell your mother. Thank God for holidays" and with that, the man with glasses left. Caleb returned to playing with the toys he had and was shortly interrupted with knocking on his door. He looked up once again to see his mother. "Lets have fun shall we?" she smiled.

"Mommy mommy, can I please go on the swings?!" Caleb asked through his hoarse voice. "No Caleb, its dangerous" his mother replied sternly.
                                        "Mellisa, I think you should let him. Let the poor boy have his fun" Phillip said. The past widower thought about it and sighed with a nod. Caleb let out a shrill of excitement and rushed off to the playground off to their left. After beating a kid to the last open swing, Caleb had trouble getting on. Some kids started laughing at him, which made him throw himself on. He almost missed, but his bottom was on the black padding. He did it and showed them how to get on! He began to swing his legs up and down, barely getting any momentum.
                                        "Hey buddy, need help?" Phillip asked from behind the child. Caleb nodded and with that, he found himself reaching the skies. Maybe if he can just reach higher, he can find his dad.

Caleb had fun on the swings and was now on the playground, sliding down the twisty slide. He laughed and had made friends with other children, playing hide and seek and freeze tag. But it was getting late and he had spent almost the whole day there. His parents wanted to go walk the path that the park had so he left and waved goodbye to his friends.
                                        "Wow isnt this pretty?" his mother said with awe, looking at the pond beside the path they were on. If you were to walk on the path, you would eventually walk the entire border of the park. There were little ponds that adorned the path as well, along with cherry blossom trees and a nice stream that lead to a giant pond filled with koi fish.
                                        Caleb was in between his parents, holding both of their hands. He blinked and looked up and saw something in the corner of his eye. He turned his head to look back, still holding onto his parents hands. He saw a girl in a hood a few feet away. He stared at her for a good time, noticing the ears she had on her hood. There was another figure walking up behind the girl, also dressed in a hoodie. He wondered who they were, especially after the girl was looking at him. His parents held onto his hands tightly. He looked up at the two giants, then back to the girl. Caleb was able to slide his hands out and then tugged on his mother's skirt. She looked down and saw Caleb pointing at a direction. Both parents looked, but all they saw was a squirrel.

"That? Oh that's just a squirrel Caleb! They eat nuts and live in trees!" Phillip chuckled and glanced at the tree with the squirrel roaming its branches. Caleb's eyebrows furrowed and looked at the girl as she waved at him. He wanted to wave back, but he was dragged off by his parents. It was already 6 o'clock and the family of three had to get home. He had played a lot and agreed, feeling tired. He had forgotten about the girl and just wanted to go home. But something caught his attention from across the street. He stopped in his tracks, his parents continuing to their car parked a few feet away. The boy's eyes searched the crowd on the other side, spotting a man with light brown hair and pale skin. He seemed tall and broad. He also carried a suitcase and was dressed formal. His eyes widened as he recognized his dad. "Dad!" he shouted. He tried to call his attention, but the man continued to walk and turn down a corner. By this time, Phillip approached Caleb, thinking that he called him to tell him something. But Caleb dashed off to the street without looking both ways. The last thing he heard was his mother's screams and the sound of tires screeching.

"Are you sure Mr. Death?" the boy looked up at the man. The man in the cloak nodded. Caleb looked at the scythe that he held, it was a bit too heavy. Caleb struggled to lift it up, his knees shaking from the weight. How was he going to stab his stomach? "Uhm..." he said after staring at the curved blade.

Caleb's hazel eyes shot open once he became conscious. He heard voices and his eyes quickly grew accustomed to the lighting. He looked down and he was seated in a nice chair. He looked up and saw a few people scattered about in the room, also sitting in chairs like his. There was a huge desk a few rows ahead of him with a woman with wings. His eyes stared at the black and white wings with awe.

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image

xΊɀμmixxxxxxxxxx
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              xxxxЌσҍαўαʂhixxxxxxxxxx

T H E . J O L L Y . R E A P E R

User Image

A strange noise disturbed the silence of the room. Izumi rolled over in the couch, refusing to wake up, while somewhere in the back of her mind a feeling of forgetting something important persisted. She couldn't quite figure out what it was. If only that annoying beeping sound would stop and let her sleep!

Izumi suddenly opened her eyes and nearly fell from the couch. She ran to the dinner table as fast as she could, hitting her leg with the corner of the coffee table, cursing in the process, and hobbling the rest of the way to where her Grim Pager was going off. She took it with anxious hands, letting it fall once, twice, before picking it up properly to look at it. She had to go to Base.

And that could only mean one thing.

The girl's heart started to beat faster as her nervousness increased. Would she get a new partner already? After complaining all day about how empty the house was, it suddenly felt too small. Was she ready? What would her new partner think of her? Would he be kind, like Joel was? There were so many reapers that scared her. What if he was one of them?! She couldn't bare the thought.

Shaking her head to take away such unnecesary worries, Izumi grabbed her uniform from the rack near the door and ran to the bathroom. She had lost too much time already, and if she wanted to get to Base soon she'll have to change really quick. By the time her feet stepped in the cold tiles she had already put the black cloak over her normal clothes. With a smooth, natural movement, her entire body (uniform included) turned into water, at first retaining a humanoid form, but quickly loosing it as she "jumped" from her current spot to another a few feet away. Her normal clothes stayed behind, as a wet messy pile over the bathroom floor. She regained her physical form as fast as she had turned to water, quickly grabbing the clothes to throw them inside the laundry machine (as rushed as she was, she would never leave such a mess behind), and then ran to the front door like a lighting.

OctopusOnCrack: (( back in action! :'D I'll post the scene when she arrives Base after Sambo posts again :3 ))

User Image
                                                      EVERYTHING NOW RUTHLESSLY TORN APART
                                                      xxxxEVERYTHING NOW RUTHLESSLY TORN APART
                                                    xall () t-the things Ѽ
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)))) ONCE I HAD
                                                    xx▐▐ A R E · G O N E ❜ ◄
                                                    xxxxxxxxxx ( ) ¤ ¤ ¤
                                                          xxxxxxxxxx
                                                          [≛] leaving home xx[≛] alone xx[≛] on duty garments! [x] xx[≛] "Will I finally meat him?"
                                                              can’t you hear, the dark blades of the night xxxxxx

████████████████
                                                              █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx craving for that wound you’ll bleed

Wrathful Slayer

11,850 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

The massive reaper walked up to his two story farm house opened the unusually large door. The interior of his house was filled with rustic furniture that Nero made. Near the large door was a rustic coat rack that Nero made as well. Nero’s cloak hung from one of the rack’s hooks. Nero grabbed his cloak and put it on. Nero walked out of the house and shut the large door. The sun light reflected off the adamantium arm guards that traveled the length of his arms.

Nero walked up to a large, black, modern looking truck and got in it. The truck’s engine roared loudly as Nero started it. He then drove down his drive way towards the road.

It did not take too long for him to reach base. He paralleled parked his big, black truck alongside the sidewalk and turned it off. He got out of his truck and walked into base. After walking through some offices, Nero entered into the waiting room where a few other reapers were waiting. As he walked by Ms. Feng’s he spoke to her. “Hello, Ms. Feng.” That is all he said to her because he knew that she is a very busy person. Nero leaned up against a wall as he waited.

With: Ms. Feng and waiting reapers
Wearing: His cloak and jeans under his cloak
Belongings: Grim Pager and Wallet
Mood: Happy
Thoughts: “I wonder if they’re going to assign me a new partner now.”
Health:▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
Stamina: ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%

Demon King Teru

Bashful Genius

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
██████████████████xxxxxxxx м α t н є ω ω я ι g н t
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I'm the bump in the night, the bump in the night. I'm the wind at your feet, wind at your feet. Keep your (( ` e y e s )) open, kid
                                        XXXXXXXXXThe tricky thing is yesterday we were just children playing soldiers, just p r e t e n d i n g
                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXBut now we've stepped into a c r u e l world where no one understands who the real soldiers are.

User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                                                    xHe smirked as Mrs. Feng took the bait. She was always a stuck up character, or so he thought. Her insult added to the flame that kept Matthew there. He wasn't done yet, but he was forced to concede the battle after Death's doors opened. He always enjoyed antagonizing the secretary. She was so stingy with her smiles and laughs-if such things ever existed for her- that it was a running game for Mattie to try and get something out of her. He usually just incurred her wrath, which was frightening in its own way, and she sent him on his way- but one day he would succeed. Mark his words. He would succeed. His focus shifted to following Ivy into the large open room. Papa Death sat at his desk, one of his funny and whimsical coffee cups sat on the wooden table, steam still coming off of it. He was always in such a cheerful mood for a guy who prospered when people died. But, that was irony in its own way. Everyone had to enjoy their calling in life, right? The thought bounced off of the walls in his head until it came to a stuttering halt as Ivy spoke up. Kiss a**.. he thought disdainfully. She always put on her best a** kissing skills when Death was around, even if he didn't have an a** to kiss in the first place. Shooting her a disapproving glance, Mathew turned back to Death and crossed his arms, the rifle slung across his back. His face was safely hidden behind the custom made gas mask that was fitted to his face. The technology involved in its production was actually pretty impressive. It came with a HUD and other vital information. Something that Death told him was special about the future. He figured it was the way soldiers fought in the future. But, he was living in the future, to him at least, right now. This was a conversation for a different time, though. Mathew's eyes wondered around the room, noting the vast amounts of books and scrolls hefted onto tall bookshelves, and a single file-cabinet that sat in the corner. Yes. That damn file-cabinet. That thing was Satan. Mathew remembered when he was first brought into Death's office. Death being the wonderful host he was asked Mathew to grab the file from the top cabinet of the chores. Little did he know that the ******** thing expanded like a snake. He thought it would never stop. It housed every death to EVER happen. A feat that was quite admirable for a piece of s**t looking file cabinet. An audible sigh was heard as he looked at the cabinet. He hated that thing more than he hated anything in his life. Believe him.

Mathew's distractions ended as Death spoke up, talking about a man in Idaho who was about to die. A funny name, but he remembered his American geography class in High School. Never know when knowledge like this would have been handy- case and point. Mathew's face contorted into a half smile and he nodded with the orders. So. This man was going to suffer an accident, and it is a Class B? Well, that means this guy obviously has a lot to live for still and won't accept his death. That's fairly sad in it's own way- but there is nothing any one of them can do about it. Hopefully they would be able to reason with the guy before he goes all super sayan and rages hardcore. Something told Matthew right then and there that he wouldn't be the type to reason with death. The half smile on Mathew's face disappeared at the mention of their anniversary. So he WAS right. It WAS their anniversary. No wondered she was becoming impatient and wanting an answer. Ivy was still a girl, no matter how much of a hard a** she was. Ack. She confused the hell out of him, always. There was never a dull moment, though- he would give her that much. Mathew's mind flashed back to a time where they had first started to get along. When they had started to give in to each others quirks and oddities. They became closer. Mathew and Ivy had come home from a mission in which Ivy had performed her flying finishing move of doom- a bit of an exaggeration from Mathew's perspective- and she had been giving him hell for it the entire day. It drug on and on and on. All the way back to Home. Once they got back to their house, Mathew stormed out of the house and straight to Hallow's where he proceeded to get drunk. To be honest, it wasn't out of spite from Ivy's teasing, but more of to drown out the sorrow he had still felt back then for leaving everyone back home in his own time. Mathew had still not come to terms with it, you could say. In any case, Mathew soon found Ivy sitting beside him, sharing drinks. He still didn't remember when or why she came to Hallow's bar, but he remembered sharing drinks with her and laughing the night away.

This is where the night got super awkward. Mathew is a 19 year old male, who had died too young to known any sort of courtesy given to dating or whatnot. He's a little naive to be honest. On their way back to the house- since neither one of them could drive, they played many question games; poking and prodding around each others private life to figure out more about each other. It got more and more personal, until finally- at the height of the game- a dare was made and Mathew had firmly kissed Ivy. The shock that went through both of them was so astounding that he still felt it to the present day. You could say that both of them thought of it, but had forsaken any discussion on the topic. It was highly awkward for either one of them bring up. The no-no topic from nope-ville, the resident mayor being '********'. A shiver ran up his spine and Mathew just nodded, unable to saying anything to Death's comment. He turned smartly and caught the card- following Ivy out of the door. He could tell that Ivy was thinking about their assignment rather thoroughly, and rightfully so. She was all about this whole pleasing death thing. Kiss a**..."Well, missy, looks like we're going to America. Put on your yankee clothes- it's to the land of freedom and hamburgers." he said. The duo passed Mrs. Feng once more as they went through the office, and Mathew winked at her- seeing if he could arouse just one more angry comment from the secretary. Ah. The life of an a*****e. Who could beat it? Unfortunately- with the way the Ivy was going, he wasn't able to see the reaction; only the closing of the door as he passed by all of the other Reapers. So many new reapers, so little time. It was sort of sad to see so much death around the world; It was something you had to get used to as you went along, but he had faith in the new stock. They were the future- all of them- that is.

An audible sigh escaped his lips as he left the office and moved through the halls of Death's main building- towards the gate. "The faster we get this mission over, the faster I can come home and eat; and sleep." he commented uninterested in the current situation. He wanted it to end already, was that bad? Shrugging it off- Mathew turned to Ivy and looked carefully; he could have sworn he saw a hint of a smile. A ghost of a smirk. Something other than he stone rock hard features on a mission. Blinking several times, he concluded that he was just seeing things and looked around the halls, enjoying the sound of their boots on the ceramic floors. It didn't take them long to reach the gatehouse and flashing their cards- the gate techs let them in and BAM, they had access to their destination. Mathew sucked in a lung-full of air and stepped through the portal- feeling it pull him out of Home's dimension and placing him in the living realm. He hated portals, with a passion. No telling when it would teleport half of your body away. Nonetheless, it was efficient. And that was all that mattered. Mathew let out the air and looked around the rural area of Idaho- blinking a few moments. The living world seemed to be so much brighter now-a-days. The warm sun beat down on his face and he looked over the highway to a large open field. Hearing the footsteps beside him, he knew that Ivy was getting out of the gateway as well. Mathew rolled his shoulders and tapped Ivy's shoulder, remaining silent and moving down the road- unholstering his rifle. No sense in going into a fight with your weapons put away. A sense of confidence washed over Mathew as they moved down the road. And something struck him that he hadn't thought of before- not in the several centuries that he had been Ivy's partner. He felt comfortable with her watching his back. He could trust her with anything and everything. Everything. His life was everything he had left. And he trusted her. It was hard to explain, but Ivy had become Mathew's world. As sappy as it sounds, she was all he had left which stood in the way of him losing his humanity. She played such an important role in his life and he wasn't able to feel this way with someone other than her.

Mathew wondered if she felt the same way, and a tickling feeling in the back of his throat caused him to wonder much more than just that. But that? That is a conversation for a different time. A time where he could sort out what it all meant. Right now, he had to make suer not to ******** up and get them both killed.
                                                                                    ╚══════════════╝

There are nights where I wake up restless, (( ` Ș Ӊ Α Қ Ί Ν ɡ )) And you come to my rescue.
                                                                                    XXXXXXXXXThat's when the flashbacks started to begin. They started slow, but they picked up f a s t
                                                                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXI'm slowly losing control I T I S A L L M Y F A U L T , please save my soul, Save me from Hell

Location/With: I-DA-HO/Icy IvyMood/Thinking: Is it over yet?..Wearing: [x]

Mistress Annora

Cyberweasel89

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Dante Christian AND Rosemary Stark

"Dude, that was gnarly!"
"Reverse the Polarity of the Neutron Flow"

User Image User Image

After looking around for a hot minute and finding nothing, Dante left the shop. He had been about to just go and get a drink when he felt something buzzing in his pocket. He fished around for a little bit and found it was his Pager. Huh, Guess we got work. Dante thought to himself and started jogging back to the house. Once through the door, his cloak came flying at him along with Rose pushing him out. "GoGoGoGoGoGo! I don't want to be late again!" The woman yelled, pushing Dante back out the door and practically dragging him to go get their assignment. A while later, the twosome entered the office, Dante would let Rose do all the talking since she was better at it and mostly because Ms. Feng scared him, she was a scary lady. "Team 25 Reporting in for our Assignment Ma'am." Rose stated dutifully, while Ms. Feng was a rather cantankerous woman, she didn't like dealing with the Teams for too long, which meant reporting in and getting their mission would be quick so as to get them sent on their way.

Who? Dante and Rose
Where? Their place
What? Questioning and Leaving
OOC: Man, no interaction is kinda putting a clamp on my posting. neutral Not sure if I'm doing this part right either. sweatdrop
Cyberweasel89

Quote:

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image

xΊɀμmixxxxxxxxxx
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              xxxxЌσҍαўαʂhixxxxxxxxxx

T H E . J O L L Y . R E A P E R

User Image

Izumi arrived to Base pretty quickly; Joel's former house was very close to it. However, by the time she got to the door of the waiting room, her heart was beating very rapidly and she was panting as if she had just ran a marathon. The girl realized it had more to do with how nervous she was than to the actual physical effort.

She stood outside the office for a moment, taking her time to calm down and take a deep breath. Once her hands stopped shaking, she entered the room.

The place was a lot more crowded that she expected, but Izumi didn't let it get to her. She walked with a calm pace, looking around with a bit of curiosity. Who, from all the men in there, was her new partner? So many of them looked scary... she didn't want to picture the image of pairing up with them!

'On the other hand... Joel could be pretty scary sometimes' she thought. Of course, he had never frightened her, because she was her partner and she knew him well, but when they were in missions and they fought Hostiles, Joel could, indeed, look scary as hell. She figured the best thing she could do was try not to be too judgmental upon appearances, and wait to get to know her partner better.

Izumi quietly nodded at Mrs. Fing as a greeting, quickly proceding to take her seat. She didn't like that apathetic woman at all. The way she treated everyone, specially newly arrived scared butt-naked reapers, such as herself the first time she had been in that office. Ever since that day, she prefered not to speak a work to the winged woman, unless she really needed to.

OctopusOnCrack: (( bleh, crap post, deffinetly not worth the wait /: but I can't delay it any more ))

User Image
                                                      EVERYTHING NOW RUTHLESSLY TORN APART
                                                      xxxxEVERYTHING NOW RUTHLESSLY TORN APART
                                                    xall () t-the things Ѽ
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)))) ONCE I HAD
                                                    xx▐▐ A R E · G O N E ❜ ◄
                                                    xxxxxxxxxx ( ) ¤ ¤ ¤
                                                          xxxxxxxxxx
                                                          [≛] at Base, waiting room xx[≛] a lot of reapers! xx[≛] on duty garments! [x] xx[≛] "I hope this ends fast..."
                                                              can’t you hear, the dark blades of the night xxxxxx

████████████████
                                                              █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx craving for that wound you’ll bleed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff