Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Victor Onna

Victor had to wonder who could have been at the door, though it musn't have been important if whoever it was didn't enter. Leria seemed to be waving himover, so he obeyed and climbed out of the hot tub and walked over to her. On his walk over, he noticed the other girl was acting a little strange. Perhaps worried about something? Her eyes seemed to look to the door a few times. She must have been suspicious over who it was.
Xero Kurosumi
The Solitary Cold King

User Image

"wow umm that was hot" as he collects himself and walks toward the door and opens it while bracing himself. the steam rushes his body and he feels the heat and shakes it off and walks in there he sees the weapon next to a new face "is this the pool? why the hell is it so hot here ?" as he walked closer towards the edge the steam blurred my vision

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Souls collected: 6 User Image
Arashi looked over at Ultaria reaching over and placing a hand on her shoulder giving her a reassuring smile. "You don't need to worry, we can handle anything that comes our way." He moved his hand to back down placing it on his knee as he watched Victor make his way over to them. "So your the fresh meat here? He looked the kid over smirking a bit. "Well Victor is it? Sounds like you stumbled across the right group of people on your first day." As the door opened and the man spoke he turned his head towards it looking now at the man who he had passed on the stairs and pulled Ultaria away from. Yeah it is, what gave it away?"

Trash Garbage

User Image
XXXΛH!xx ΉӨVΣЯ ΛWΛΥ!
ѕρяєα∂xxуσυяxxтσяη-υρxxωιηgѕ!
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
XX ███████ x█████

xxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬You { all } share the same fate of FADING { away . . . }

xxxxxxxxxxx'BURN AWAY! xx{ untilxxyou }xxfall xx{ to the }
x x xGROUND!!!

xxxxYouxxarexxthexxcoward. . .xxωнσxxhasxxnowherexxƬӨ ΣƧCΛPΣ!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxItzαltzuxxZασsαxxKaonashi
Dapper as ********. . .well as pictured
Aimanshun looks lovely today

Company: Aimanshun as always, screaming children, dead children
Situation: Leaving. . .took out about 19% of the student population
Mood: annoyed with these foolish creatures
Someone More Powerful Than I?
On repeat: UNTIL THE LAST DAY - Gackt

Now these children were just annoying the warlock. Dropping like flies as he went through the halls, He had only taken out about sixteen percent of the student body. . .but when that was thought about it was indeed quite a number of students. This place bores me Aimanshun. How did you attend this horrid bore for three years?” he asked in a very emotionless tone. But the god weapon was beyond pleased to answer as they stepped into an empty classroom. ”Well. . .It wasn’t so boring then, the students weren’t cowards.” she explained in a rushed tone, yet there was a forlorn tone to it.

Was the woman forlorn? Absolutely, there was nothing more painful than being so close yet so far away from someone you were in love with. His hands slowly picked up things from the desk, then opened a drawer. He pulled out the milk colored object, this one red. He’d go get the one from the Blackmoon classroom at another time. Again throwing it to Aimanshun he silently left the room. Bodies of students littered the halls like empty soda cans. ’Oh. . .such a lovely sight~’ He went to make his exit. The man decided to take his exit in a different route, wanting to get through all of the halls before he made his exit. Plucking a wielder’s soul as it surfaced, he feasted upon it. He had done the same for Aimanshun, given her pure souls. Oddly, it did amplify her powers though tainting her entirely. Again a wash of darkness came in his wake.

He stepped past a door that lead to a pool. . .The once clear window now obsidian as he traveled. Did he care for what was inside? No, he got what he wanted. Eventually a first year decided to try and gain the upper hand. Such a terribly foolish thing to do, Itzaltzu grabbed the boy by the skull, throwing him against the wall as spiked chains lashed out from all directions taking him by his limbs. He was going to perform the same thing he had with the male in the alleyway. ”Why try boy?” he stated before chains ripped the man apart, his limbs hitting the floor with their given sounds. ”How stupid these children can be. . .” he trailed off as Aimanshun nodded.

Secretly, this was somewhat of a vengeful attack on the school for the wielder coming to his home. Sure the wielder was strangled to death and kept as an example along with his weapon. . .but it was the fact that they had the gall to send something so pathetic is what made him angry. ’This stupid kindergarten. . .’ he was headed down the hall, Aimanshun still prepared to attack if need be, which he doubted. Was he to go to the medical center and murder any injured students? Of course not, he would rather not do so. . .though them being weak was perfect for soul harvesting. He left the hall, bodies of other students laying limply all the way down. . .Leaving the others that were cowards to scream in fear and confusion.

Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Xero Kurosumi
The Solitary Cold King
User Image

He looks down and sees the weapon and responds with prejudice he shrugged and smirk at the weapon "or is this the place where you were created at if so it seems like a interesting place to be" as he looks up towards the pool and notice that the pool was surrounded by people.

Trash Garbage

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUℓтαяια { Λርርєረለ } Яєνηιℓ

User ImageXXXXXXXXXAH! I'm αвσut tσ ςгคςк αnd ⓑⓤⓡⓢⓣ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXsσ í thrσw αwαч αll σf mч ṃεṃøɾïεṡ
XXXXXXXXXXXAH! í wαnt tσ knσw
I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXwhч wσn't чσu TELL mє?!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXdσn't just IGNORE mє!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXէፀցeէዠer lєt's clαp σur hαnds
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu
Purple pants and s**t!

The spasmodic wielding prodigy
{. . .Wielder of Arashi. . .}

Not to worry? WHAT? Her eyes locked onto Arashi for a moment as the concern didn't leave her face. "I just. . .Do you not feel that-?" it was clear her mind was on it as she wasn't really making complete sense. She felt herself being pulled away, looking at the man who said something rude earlier. She raised an eyebrow at his beyond stupid question but Arashi seemed to answer it. "Anyway. . .It feels so familiar. . .Like that feeling I got when the Lurch was on us." she trailed off before narrowing her eyes at the smartass that decided to speak. Her irises seemed to be nearly consumed with red due to the rage she felt towards the man.

It all stopped when she looked at the now black door. 'What the ******** is going on out there?!' she thought before frowning and looking at Arashi. She didn't really know exactly what was up. . .but it sure as hell couldn't be anything good in the slightest. She then moved her gaze to Victor and smiled. "Aww new kid on the block eh? Well I don't bite that hard so you're alright." she stated with a laugh, ignoring the annoying male who she encountered earlier.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: Arashi, Victor and a dumbass.
Situation Thinkin
Mood: concerned. . .BEYOND concerned.
Pretty Music in my brain?!: Matryoshka By Hatsune Miku & Gumi Megpoid
Out of Condoms:

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
He ignored the man who walked in keeping his eyes on Ultaria. Truth was he did feel something but he didn't know what it was. He didn't like it at all but he was trying to keep it out of his mind and definitely keep it away from the others. He stood up off of the bench when he heard Ultaria mention that she had the same feeling as when they fought the warlock. His feeling wasn't as powerful as hers obviously but for a weapon his sense in things was keen. "Well I definitely feel something." His blades formed on his forearms defensively as he also looked towards the black door. "Looks like we aren't safe here after all."
Xero Kurosumi
The Solitary Cold King
User Image

Shakes his head "i had a strange feeling ever since i got here" as he puts a earbud into his ear "it seems that there is something coming soon" as he pulls out his ipod and begins to look through his songs "yo tool what's your favorite genre of music if you dont have one can you ask the little lady next too thats trying to ignore me wholeheartedly?" as he looked up from his ipod towards the weapon and the girl

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Victor Onna

Victor was a little confused by the fresh meat comment, but realised the guy must be pretty nice, so he smiled. "Yep. It's nice to meet you." The guy at the door seemed to finally enter the room. He wasn't getting along too well with the others. The other girl got his attention. She was friendly too. Though her comment worried Victor a little. "W-what? You bite?" His ear caught the guy saying they weren't safe here. "What? W-we're not safe?"

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Arashi turned to the man his anger flaring slightly. He lifted a bladed arm to the mans throat. "Has a reason every crossed your mind why she might be ignoring you wielder?" He pressed the blade against the skin of his neck the color in his eyes changing to a light shade of red. "Your attitude isn't the best, and with whats been going on, I would watch my tongue." He backed down before he turned around walking back to the bench taking his head in his hands breathing out a long deep breath.
His mind began to race as thoughts flooded him, memories haunted him and the current anger didn't help him in any way. "Whatever is going on here, we need to figure out something to do about it. The school and teachers, warlocks and items it's enough to drive a person mad." He looked over to Victor feeling a bit sorry, it must be hard for someone like him to get here in the middle of what seemed like a war. "You'll be fine, just stick with us."

Trash Garbage

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUℓтαяια { Λርርєረለ } Яєνηιℓ

User ImageXXXXXXXXXAH! I'm αвσut tσ ςгคςк αnd ⓑⓤⓡⓢⓣ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXsσ í thrσw αwαч αll σf mч ṃεṃøɾïεṡ
XXXXXXXXXXXAH! í wαnt tσ knσw
I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXwhч wσn't чσu TELL mє?!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXdσn't just IGNORE mє!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXէፀցeէዠer lєt's clαp σur hαnds
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu
Purple pants and s**t!

The spasmodic wielding prodigy
{. . .Wielder of Arashi. . .}

Her eyebrow twitched, this was first signification of annoyance for the woman. She merely brushed it off as she spoke to Arashi, "Well. . .We are safer than everyone else in school. . ." she stated as she noticed the door slowly return to it's natural state. "I just feel a bit concerned about . . .You know everyone." She stated before frowning. "I correct myself, It's like Lurch, but for some reason worse. . .I don't know I'm just talking." she stated before she continued to ignore the male in front of her. She had to give him props for his bold statement about her ignoring him. But she then looked at his media player and debated shoving him into the pool, it would destroy his device. . .but it wouldn't be as pleasing of having the opportunity of him possibly smashing his head against the bottom. . .staining the pool red. "Anyway. . .I guess we should stay in here though." she told Arashi with a nervous laugh.

She didn't want anyone else to get hurt, though she knew this threat would have to be faced eventually. . .which just scared her more than anything really. It HAD to be a warlock, it was obvious that he wasn't weak if he had the audacity to just stroll right into the school like it wasn't a problem. She narrowed her eyes even further at the other presences she felt. 'I know for a fact this isn't good AT all' she thought with a frown.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: Arashi, Victor and a dumbass.
Situation Thinkin
Mood: concerned. . .BEYOND concerned.
Pretty Music in my brain?!: Matryoshka By Hatsune Miku & Gumi Megpoid
Out of Condoms:

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Leria M. Demain: Pistol Wielder
3rd year student

User Image

Racking everything over in her head she looked over at Victor. "I think that we need to fill you in on a few things as well as Marik." Leria then shifted her attention to Ultaria and Arashi. "As for us, I think that we should be training right now the more the I listen to what's going on. We've only just paired up and been at school a few days but it seems the rest of the world isn't going to wait for us to graduate. We've been sloppy as much as I hate to admit it. Ultar here has been getting too beat up and the first time I wielded Marik people got hurt and I lost myself. From now on I think we're going to be on strikely missions and training whether it's for class or not. I mean we've done pretty well at collecting souls but to be truthful we got lucky. Also, I don't plan on cashing in my weapon until I get a better understanding of what's going on in this school. I think that it would be best if weapons and wielders stayed next to each other at all times." Looking around the room Leria waited with a held breath to see what everyone else thought.

User Image

User Image

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Davis "The Reaper" Kaplan
Teacher of the Blackmoon Class

Within a massive abandoned opera hall Reaper simply shook his head as he stood before a set of three witches who wore robes of crimson and laughed almost in unison to his decision. " How do we know you won't simply kill us when our defenses our down..."

"I will give you an item of importance from the academy.. Something that one of your minions tried to obtained but failed.."

In the distance sitting on the main stage was the warlock Gideon who huffed and puffed with anger. The choice of words were painful to his ego but at the moment Gideon was busy wrapping up his hand that was cut off by one of Reaper's students. " So be it... Return tomorrow..." called out one of the witches before fading away one by one then lastly Gideon.

Suddenly the screams of multiple children filled his ears and to which Davis snapped out of the area like a phantom stranger. Arriving back into the academy with a gasp of fresh air, Kaplan stormed off the roof and back to the levels below. Instantly he felt the aura of a warlock within the school and more importantly one that he had met and fought before. Why didn't the security system kick in or perhaps the other teachers putting an end to this madness. The sight of multiple students spread across the floor like vermin or trash brought a sour note of anger and hate within Davis. The children weren't ready for such a challenge and were nothing more then lambs to the slaughter. Turning the corner and sliding down the rail of a few levels of stairs before dashing off into the door and more importantly the hallway that contained ItzaItzu. The quick willed Reaper wanted to just out right fight the warlock but he knew better to rush someone who easily entered the school like a walk in the park.

"Zaosa!" Miles screamed in anger.. " What have done? Why did you do this? These children weren't a challenge and deserved better then this!" His left hand snapped in the air once and summoned a solid spike made from bone to be sent toward the warlock's right arm. Reaper would then follow by taking out his revolver and aiming it toward the b*****d who killed so many. " If you persist for a challenge then please lets take this somewhere else and away from these children...!"

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student
Fire Elemental, Melee Claws

User Image

Marik opened his eyes and stepped out of the hot tub as all the water in it had finely all evaporated. Well that was nice while it lasted..and i got a little practice at the same time.. looking around he walked over to Leria seeing her for the first time since she had entered his face felt hot. Holy..s**t..th..thats quiet the outfit.. the thought increased the heat radiating from his body, the left over water in his clothes and hair steamed off "H..how is every one doing? i..i am quiet....relaxed.."

User Image
Xero Kurosumi
The Solitary Cold King

Year:2nd
Class:Undecided

User Image

The man walked off "why so serious switchblade? all i asked was for a music genre so i can listen to it in my ipod as we wait" and then he walks towards "until the real serious stuff has happen and switchblade ill call you when i need to cut the grass" then he stops moving his thumb down the ipod screen "oh okay Matryoshka it seems like the right song for the moment" as he turns the music up he slowly follows the weapon and the weilder

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff