Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Souls collected: 6 User Image

Arashi walked beside Ultaria with his hands behind his head, his blades no longer formed and a small yawn escaped him. He covered his mouth quickly and looked down the hall spotting the group. He gave a small wave and Ultaria announced their arrival. He gave a small wave as they closed the distance between them before he stuck his hands into his pockets with his thumbs hanging out, one going through his belt loop. "Hope we aren't intruding but we figured you should know what Reaper wanted to tell us." He looked at Leria and the outfit she was in, almost as if the sweater was all she was wearing. "Hope we aren't intruding on anything."

Trash Garbage

User Image
XXXΛH!xx ΉӨVΣЯ ΛWΛΥ!
ѕρяєα∂xxуσυяxxтσяη-υρxxωιηgѕ!
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
XX ███████ x█████

xxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬You { all } share the same fate of FADING { away . . . }

xxxxxxxxxxx'BURN AWAY! xx{ untilxxyou }xxfall xx{ to the }
x x xGROUND!!!

xxxxYouxxarexxthexxcoward. . .xxωнσxxhasxxnowherexxƬӨ ΣƧCΛPΣ!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxItzαltzuxxZασsαxxKaonashi
Dapper as ********. . .well as pictured
Aimanshun looks lovely today

Company: children. . .so many annoying children.
Situation: heading to blackmoon classroom.
Mood: annoyed with the high levels of ignorance.
Someone More Powerful Than I?
On repeat: UNTIL THE LAST DAY - Gackt

Itzaltzu was in the shadows, his eyes narrowed the entire while as he held Aimanshun by the waist to ensure that she would travel the same method. "How about we visit the kindergarten you graduated from~?" he stated as the figure shifted from one shadow to the other. He knew there was an object in the car he examined earlier. . .did he care? No. But the orb that was in the school was what he wanted. "Such a delight." the warlock stated as he and the god weapon stepped out from under a shadow covered tree. Itzaltzu was bold, he didn't care if they saw him coming. He walked straight up with the weapon still following him, a grin formed underneath the mask the male wore over his nose and mouth a trail of blackness following behind him.

The school didn’t seem at all prepared for his arrival. . .much like the last time he appeared. He seemed to have timing perfectly as he ascended the stairs slowly, students unsure yet fearful of him. could he pass off as a new teacher? Perhaps. He ruined all of that when his chains lashed out binding the students on the stairs. ”What you have displayed children is doubt. . .The doubt of your instincts.” he stated with his eyes narrowed. In a swift motion, the chains around the students tightened slowly strangling them to death. . .him deciding to take the souls on his exit, which wouldn’t be too long. Aimanshun followed behind him like a sheep the entire while as he entered the school, standing in the entry hall as it became black. Chains slinked behind the man like snakes as he continued his little journey through the halls. Did he try to hide the fact that he was a warlock? Well the strangled students as well as those that were watching him in fear would say otherwise. ”Do you all fear me. . .” he stated rather apathetically before chains slammed in diagonals throughout the hall behind him, hitting any that were stupid to be standing in the way. . .which happened to be about two or three.

He was now starting to get irritated, were these children that stupid? The three from town made that obvious, which was indeed rather sad. ”They know the presence before them. . .yet they do not attack? . . .My things have changed.” Aimanshun finally stated as the blade protruded from her body. Perhaps the coupling of a warlock with a death weapon was what threw them off, but it didn’t matter. . .surprise would only lead to their demise. His eyes read he wanted someone to try and follow him. . .Just try. He was searching for the orb some students managed to get their hands on before him. For what reason? He had none, he was just fascinated with the objects. . .but the idea of taking what someone else wanted so dearly fueled him the most. He walked past a group of students, Aimanshun and him both looking at him, the violet and red pairs of eyes examining the. Instead of leaving it there, a chain went right between them and into a shadow in the ceiling, the children backing up. Where was he headed? To the Reaper’s room to retrieve that orb. . .perhaps take the other object just for the fun of it. He wasn’t close enough yet, he somehow entered the dorm area. . .which would explain all the stupid children hanging around outside. He continued to walk with the god weapon that tailed him so casually, clearly not about to do anything about it.

With that, the male’s arm grabbed the weapon by the waist, pulling her into the shadows with him. Hopefully, someone would be smart enough to know where he was headed. . .but he doubted it.

Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Leria M. Demain: Pistol Wielder
3rd year student

User Image

After a while Leria looked around trying to figure out where Marik was before realizing he was down in the pool room already. "So much for meeting here." Having Victor follow her Leria made her way down to the pool room. Opening the door she waved her hand in front of her face as a wall of steam hit her. "Jesus Marik," she said with a giggle as her and Victor walked into the room. "You know that the pool is suppose to stay cool right?" Reaching down Leria pulled her hoodie off showing her bikini, it was black in color and the bottoms ended up being a tiny mini skirt that had swim bottoms attached to them. At the side of her skirt hung little bows that she could untie and pull to make the skirt shorter, of course Leria kept it the long length all the time. Kicking off her flip flops she made her way over to the hot tub and sank down into it up to her shoulders as her eye lids lowered and she sighed a sigh of relaxation. This was a perfect idea.

User Image

User Image

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Victor Onna

Victor didn't have to wait long as Leria showed up, but Marik was still nowhere in sight. He nodded to her and leaned against the wall, quietly humming to himself as they waited. Pretty soon, though, Leria realised Marik must have already gone to the pool, so they took off. Good thing, too. Victor didn't like the looks of some scary people who were approaching them. As they entered the pool area, he was a bit surprised by all the steam. He couldn't help but blush when he saw Leria's swimsuit. At least he thinks he was blushing. It could have just been all the steam. Shrugging it off, he took off his shirt, set it on a bench, and climbed into the hot tub with the two and sighed happily. The hot water felt so nice.

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze

Arashi froze as they all just left, nodding his head and coughing slightly. "Well then, I suppose we should follow them shouldn't we?" He looked over to Ultaria with a confused expression on his face, he wasn't aware of anything they might have done to upset either of them. He began walking down the hall following after the group of people stopping before the door to the swimming area. He looked at the door and reached up opening it and stepping through the threshold. Closing his eyes as he was covered in the steam feeling the heat drop heavily on him immediately.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
3rd year student

User Image

OOC: My bad, I totally hadn't been reading your characters. I've been doing homework and thought you two were looking for a fight rather then get the group all together again.

Looking up from the hot tub Leria realized that Arashi and Ultaria were behind them. Wow she must have been tried to have missed them. Getting out of the hot tub she wondered over to them with a big smile on her face. "Hey guys! Sorry if we just kinda blew you off. It's been a LONG day." Giggling she gave Arashi a hug seeing how it looked like the heat from the room was a little over bearing on him. Lets see how he handled being wet too. "You should really join us in a swim. I would say at the water isn't too cold in the pool but in all honesty with Marik around he kinda made it into a second hot tub." Looking over her shoulder she laughed at the weapon while it seemed that he was enjoying himself before pointing over her shoulder towards the other people with them. "That kid over there is Victor. He's a first year and was having a little trouble with his lock. We thought we'd have him enjoy the few perks of the academy before he got thrown into missions and training. He's a wielder though I haven't figured out what kind yet."

User Image

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze

His eyes felt heavier than usual in the steam and when Leria came over and hugged him and could only look down at his wet clothes. "I would love nothing more than to cook myself in hot water but I'm afraid I don't have my baiting suit with me right now." He pulled on the collar of his shirt almost feeling a steam cloud shoot out. He looked over at the new student and then back to Leria. "Our little group just keeps growing doesn't it." He shifted his weight around moving it to his back let keeping his eyes on her. "Anyway, we just wanted to fill you in on what Reaper said but seeing as how you are enjoying yourself and with Victor here we'll just tell you some other time." He gave her a smile and looked around the pool. "I wouldn't have guessed it would be this bad because of his heat."

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
3rd year student

User Image

Stretching her hands over her head Leria gave Arashi a shrug. "That's what happens when Marik is enjoying himself, the boy is a walking heater. As for the swim trunks what does it matter? You have a change of clothes, just loose the shirt." She didn't understand why Arashi couldn't handle the heat. It wasn't like he was an ice element or anything like that, now Elfy, she would have melted. After a while she called over her shoulder. "Marik kick down the heat a little bit please." With that the air began to be breathable again and instead of it being like hot box it was cooler enough to the point where a dip in the pool would be nice. "I'm sure Ultar over there wouldn't mind swimming in her clothing. I mean how often do we get to relax." The topic of the Reaper set her on edge and she did want to talk a little bit about it but not yet. She wasn't ready for reality and he was right, while Victor was a wielder that didn't mean that he was fully clear in their book. "I figured we could all get to know each other a little better anyways if we're going to be teaming up in the long run."

User Image

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
He nodded as she spoke and he relaxed as the air became cooler. "Thanks for that, I never have been good with heat." He shrugged and looked at the pool laughing to himself as he thought about swimming in his clothes. He looked to Leria again almost regretting bringing up the subject of Reaper. "Maybe we can all get an actual meal tonight, we can talk then over dinner."
Moving over to one of the benches that almost lined the wall he sat down on the closest one. "He doesn't seem like he is going to be a problem if he was having room problems already, I'm sure that he will be fine."

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
3rd year student

User Image

Snagging her towel Leria walked over and sat down next to Arashi while Marik worked on making the pool warm and then cool. Leria supposed that would be a good training thing for him to use his fire element side. "Yeah a normal meal with each other would be nice instead of take out in the medical wing." Placing her towel on her head she dried her hair causing it to be a messy tangle of black while water still dripped from strands here and there. Reaching over she placed her glasses on as she felt that maybe the tear gas was now fully worked out of her system. Slowly her eyes wondered over to Victor, "Yeah I had to pick the lock to get him into his room. To be honest there might be something valuable in him. The trick is finding in a weapon." As she spoke the word she thought of her brother up in his room. Groaning she reached up and rubbed her temples. "What the hell am I going to do with that monster in my room. It's bad enough I have to deal with freak shows on missions. Not to mention having to live with one." Looking over Arashi she remembered him when she first met him and laughed. "I think he gives you a run for your money in the woman department. How are you suppose to pick up hot chicks with that ham around?" Waiting for him to speak Leria let her mind flash the faces of all the friends that she had made so far this year. So far she felt the most comfortable in the pool room with all the guys and Ultaria. No wonder Dameon is always on my a** about being a girly girl. I feel most comfortable around men and want to strangle girls. Her eyes floated over to Ultaria and she couldn't help but laugh under her breath. Ok that one I stabbed but it's the same concept.

User Image

User Image
Xero Kurosumi
The Solitary Cold King
User Image

"Uhhh i feel like a stalker if i follow them" he shrugs "well what can happen i thought any of them are a challenge unless they sync then i might sweat it a little" he shook his head and walked down the hallway "i heard they were going to the pool i don't want to get wet ,but" as he walked it started to get warmer "well i heard of pool having warmers inside of it but this is a understatement"he sees a door and steam is seeping through the cracks of the door "a sauna?" he places a hand on the door's handle and pulls it open he gets blasted by the steam and he quickly closed the door as hard as he can before jumping back from the heat

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Victor Onna

Victor watched as the two people from earlier entered the room. Leria had gotten up and went to talk to them. Apparently, they were friends of her's. They still seemed a little scary to him though. Perhaps that would change later. He gave a small wave when Leria introduced him. The lock situation still embarressed him. He felt somewhat suspicious after hearing the word 'reaper', but didn't want to keep thinking about something that horrifying, so he stopped paying attention and focused on relaxing. His attention turned back to them for a moment when Leria sadi there may be something valuable in him. He had never recieved such a compliment before. Though he still wondered about the weapon thing. How was he supposed to find one?

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
He looked down at the tile on the floor running his shoe through a puddle that formed from the water that dripped off of Leria. "Yeah, I'm sure that he is just nervous but it's nice to see that your still willing to accept new people." He looked at her and smiled examining her now with glasses on she looked different. "You know, I might go after girls a lot but that doesn't mean that is all I do, I wouldn't so much call myself a womanizer. A girl knows who she wants to be with unless she is a total tart. He laughed looking at his hands now. "I don't really think I need to worry about picking up women at this place." He looked at the pool then back to Leria. "Anyway shouldn't you be relaxing in the pool?" He reached over and took her glasses from her putting them on himself.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
3rd year student

User Image

As Arashi plucked the glasses off of her face she giggled and shrugged being happy that her vision wasn't terrible without them. "If you haven't noticed Marik make the place into a sauna. Besides I've taken a number of showers today, it's the warmth that makes me feel better." Looking over at Victor she waved him over figuring he should get to know Arashi now anyways and to see whether or not he wanted to join them at dinner. Him and Marik had missed out on a good deal of information about the missions and besides Leria had no idea how much information he knew about the school. In the corner of her eye Leria realized that the door had opened and shut to the pool room but no one seemed to have some in. Was the temperature really that bad in the room? Leria thought she was always a little cold to the touch and was highly sensitive to heat but had she started to get over it a little bit? Reaching over to Arashi she managed to grab her glasses back and wiped the steam off of them before setting them back across the bridge of her nose. While it was true that she looked different with her glasses on it wasn't a bad different. In fact she remembered her brother harping at her when she got her contacts that she looked so much better with glasses on and that contacts were just a waste of beauty. The thought made Leria rolled her eyes as she wrapped her towel around herself causing her bikini to no longer be visible. This was more normal for her, in fact she was shocked with herself to have been ok waltzing around in the thing with some many strange guys around.

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUℓтαяια { Λርርєረለ } Яєνηιℓ

User ImageXXXXXXXXXAH! I'm αвσut tσ ςгคςк αnd ⓑⓤⓡⓢⓣ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXsσ í thrσw αwαч αll σf mч ṃεṃøɾïεṡ
XXXXXXXXXXXAH! í wαnt tσ knσw
I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXwhч wσn't чσu TELL mє?!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXdσn't just IGNORE mє!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXէፀցeէዠer lєt's clαp σur hαnds
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu
Purple pants and s**t!

The spasmodic wielding prodigy
{. . .Wielder of Arashi. . .}

Ulty sat around looking at everyone from the side of the pool, she wasn't about to jump in, her cuts would hurt like no one's business if that were the case. She blinked a few times, her complementary colored eyes watching everyone closely as she was in a train of thought. "Well. . ." She started thinking again before plopping down on the ground with her legs sprawled out. She felt like something was going on. . .more like sensed it indefinitely, she didn't understand why they were just sitting there and having a jolly good time. Did they not feel the same thing she did? The HAD to. Her eyes moved towards the door, then back to the group.

Was she debating whether or not she should leave? Of course not, she was going to stay there. She knew her limits and she knew if she did leave to see what this problem was. . .she'd more likely get killed. Everyone was speaking. . .It was infuriating to her in a way that they didn't feel the same thing. . .Instead of vocalizing it, she realized they were safer where they were. Her eyes moved to the ceiling for a moment before she pushed herself up to her feet. The wiry woman stood up, stretched out her legs and leaned against the wall, not really wanting to get in. 'What the hell is going on here?!' she thought as her brain was going in a flurry about all of the possibilities. Could what Reaper said earlier have to deal with what she was feeling? Ultaria didn't know but she was indeed curious, her facial expression going from blank to worrisome.

She was worried, what if they were all in danger at this exact moment? All of them having the possibility to die by just sitting there. The girl was selfless, not wanting any of them to get hurt. . .which somehow incorporated herself since she'd emotional hurt them with her death. . .at least she thought so. Her worried look only seemed to worsen as she thought. '. . .I want to know so badly. . .' she thought as she looked at the door again and thought about leaving. She again protested the notion, her eyes moving off to stare at nothing. these thoughts consuming her.

Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: People
Situation Thinkin
Mood: concerned
Pretty Music in my brain?!: Matryoshka By Hatsune Miku & Gumi Megpoid
Out of Condoms: I need to crank out ANOTHER Itzaltzu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items