Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Garbage

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUℓтαяια { Λርርєረለ } Яєνηιℓ

User ImageXXXXXXXXXAH! I'm αвσut tσ ςгคςк αnd ⓑⓤⓡⓢⓣ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXsσ í thrσw αwαч αll σf mч ṃεṃøɾïεṡ
XXXXXXXXXXXAH! í wαnt tσ knσw
I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXwhч wσn't чσu TELL mє?!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXdσn't just IGNORE mє!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXէፀցeէዠer lєt's clαp σur hαnds
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu
Purple pants and s**t!

The spasmodic wielding prodigy
{. . .Wielder of Arashi. . .}

She tilted her head at her teacher. ”Why would I take those things?” she asked him in a serious tone. ”I highly doubt that lurch has those anyway.” she said waving the hand. ”He’d rather lose a hand than his head, hell if I did cut his head off I’d have that on your desk.” she laughed before she started to listen to what Arashi said. ”Well a start is a start right?” she asked with a smile. Her eyes moved to Reaper as he spoke

Problems? What problems?. . .OH those problems. ”Ehhh. . .I’d like to say some of those toes I stepped on were purposeful.” she said in a defensive tone. She did start problems. . .well not really it was similar to what Leria did the previous day, these individuals would start a large amount of problems with her. . .she’d just finish them. She would have done the same to Leria but she wanted to talk to Arashi therefore what Leria did was unimportant at the time. ’Under his watch. . .SHIIEET’ she thought though he said they would have free space for now. . .For now was a very indefinite term. He explained the current situation with the Warlocks and Witches. ”Well of course they’re either dead or held captive until they get information out of them, then erased. . .Only the academy really keeps prisoners.” she stated as if it was a bad thing, well in a way it was. If it was obvious that they were going to do something else that was terrible, why give them the satisfaction of still breathing? Another mystery for Ultaria.

Her eyes moved to Leria about her brother. ”Kill him? Please he isn’t even worth it.” she laughed before her eyes made it back towards the teacher. ”But she is right.” she said in agreement. She was pleased that Leria considered her and Arashi a team, but they were. . .Hell they held up to a Warlock on day one of working with each other. She grinned a bit before looking back to the hand and playing with it. ”You sure you don’t want the present. . .?” she asked Reaper before dangling the hand. ”I already got the strange smell registered in my nose.” she stated honestly. She did infact get the smell from it while playing with it, it was only to further prepare herself if he were to try and kill her off. Most of her injuries in the last fight were due to insane carelessness. ’I have to focus this time around. . .’ she thought before her brow lowered only slightly.

Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: Arashi, Marik, Leria and the Reaper ;]
Situation Talking about important stuff I think
Mood: Curious
Pretty Music in my brain?!: Matryoshka By Hatsune Miku & Gumi Megpoid
Out of Condoms:

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student
Fire Elemental, Melee Claws

User Image

A spy? in the school, a spy for what for who. why does no one tells me s**t. Marik looked around at every one they seemed on edge, even Leria and more so then usual, she seemed upset not just on edge. Greenie..well she was greenie he couldnt read or understand the language of crazy Brother and sister team? what does she mean brother..what else havent they told me..and that comment about a weapon..she seemed more sensitive then before about that topic. Blinking he eyed the teacher, to Marik it just seemed as if he was talking in riddles. If he has a objective for us why these games..why doesnt he just say it.. He gritted his teeth closing his eyes listening to the others.

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Leria M. Demain: Pistol Wielder
3rd year student

User Image

Leria's nerves were starting to get shot from being around the teacher and the fact that she didn't feel like she was going to be all that helpful to the 'elite' group. Shaking her head she looked to Arashi, "Hey I'm getting out of here for a moment. How about we meet up later and you give me a brief of what Davis wants." With that she gave a nod to Davis as she walked by, "Later teach." As she walked out of the parking lot she waved her hand over her head, "Peace Ultar and Marik." Leria began to make her way back to her room again, she was tired both physically and emotionally. She had slept at all that night and she was still a wreck from the missions. Not only that but she was now back and ground zero looking for a weapon. Getting in her room she tossed her bag on her bed making it past her brother. She could tell that he was about to make a comment but instead he closed his mouth shut, apparently she looked that bad. Grabbing a towel she made her way into the bathroom, closing the door behind her and starting a warm steamy shower.

User Image

User Image
Xero
The Solitary King

User Image

Soul shaking music: Linkin Park-New Divide

[color=darkblue]He shakes his head and turns around "guess i'll meet them whenever i meet them as he turns around and heads toward the entrance of the academy "but first i got to get out of oblivion corridor"as he walks down the hallway and he begins to nod his head to one of his favorites that began to play "ill go and check out my bike to bide the time" as he looks down the corridor there was the golden doors that will lead him outside to the steps towards his blue and black chariot. he approaches the door and pushes them open as the music blasted through the headphones he begins his descent down the stairs nodding his head.

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Davis "The Reaper" Kaplan
Teacher of the Blackmoon Class

" No worries, Shy boy. Just make sure to keep close to these guys and you will do just as fine as if learning in the classroom.." Reaper mentioned to Marik while shaking his head lightly toward Ultaria.

"Well... I guess I will take it, plus maybe you can use that little sniffer of your to perhaps sniff out the scent on any students or teachers. If the man is keeping tabs on people in the school then maybe we can use that to our advantage. " Leaning over to take the hand while now motioning toward the jeep. " Plus I will take the two items you obtained if you wish, or unless you all seem to think that I'm the bad guy then you can hold onto them for a while.."

The mention of the newly appointed nurse was surprising but Reaper didn't dare show any form of shock or excitement from it. Instead and lightly ponder pout crossed his lips. " Nurse Analise might be a possible spy but don't go assuming and attacking teachers or staff. It's one thing to go ruffing up fellow wielders but killing a staff member will land you a one way ticket to a coffin.. Or worse.." his tone was slightly serious but the subject was quickly changed at how little the even number of party members the group had. " These are troubled times and I will push any possible weapons or wielder in your direction but if you must use the aid of your brother, Miss Demain then you better well do it.. "

Now motioning that he was about to take his leave. " Well stay safe kids.. The last thing I need is to see you guys dead on the floor."

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Well that decides it i am out. where ever she is going has to be more riveting than the mission we arnt going on.. silent jumping out of the jeep he lifted his hand to the other two in silent acknowledgement, walking past the teacher he said nothing. wow she moved quick...i wonder why she didnt mention this brother of hers..is he a wielder like her? walking down the halls he ran his right hand lightly against the wall. trying to keep up and follow her. you know i think i pissed her off by not accepting the souls..but i cant gain more power till i learn how to control what i got..i cant overwhelm a wielder like that again...especially when i get paired with my permanent wielder..i have to be a weapon worth wielding.. He stood outside her door with his fist raised to knock on her door she hadnt been here long he heard the door shut from down the hall But if she's pissed at me more..this might not be a good idea..and this is gonna hurt my hand... He took a breath and tried to lightly tap on her door 3 times wincing every time his gloved knuckle made contact with the wood.

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Dameon N. Demain: Cross bow
3rd year student
Fun Fact: Leria's big brother

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Watching his sister come into the room Dameon had half the mind to make a joking comment to her about the soul and how it was a nice gift but he was still going to give her hell. The wear on her was enough hell to the point where his words weren't needed. While she moved around the room Dameon sat on his bed having not bothered to start unpacking his things but instead was lounging around reading a manga appearing to not care that she was there. Once the bathroom door was shut though and the shower was running Dameon dropped the book and ran his fingers through his hair with a sigh, was she ever going to catch a break in her own way. After a moment he heard a knock on the door and got up off the bed. Opening the door Dameon was surprised to see another weapon, it must have been for his sister. While Leria was having a rough day it didn't mean that he couldn't have a little fun. "Can I help you?" Dameon asked with a cat like smile, instead of letting Marik in Dameon steeped out of the hallway and leaned against the door making sure no one was going to go in or out without him knowing.

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Souls collected: 6 User Image

Arashi stayed by the jeep his back still pressed against it as everyone began to leave. He watched as Davis left as well at Marik. He looked over to Ultaria and shrugged his shoulders. "So it looks like the only people we can trust are the ones close to us, how typical. I don't really like doing this spy chasing thing." He sighed but pushed off of the jeep spinning around facing Ultaria. "looks like no one else wants to go out now, kinda like a dark cloud over everyone. I think I'm just going to head back to the room." He pointed back towards the academy and spun around again making his way to the main entrance. He started up the steps passing another student who was just leaving the academy. Arashi gave the student a quick glance but kept his pace up the stairs and through the door.

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik froze seeing the man step up to him. "I..I..uhh..I"
Look at him..he stronger then me he knows it...and that smile..i am a toy... He stepped back
"I..i was looking for..for a girl named Leria..but..but i must be lost..i think." He turned from the Man avoiding his gaze

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Dameon N. Demain: Cross bow
3rd year student
Fun Fact: Leria's big brother

Crossing his arms over his chest Dameon gave a shrug of his shoulders playing it cool. "Nah you got the right place." Letting one of his hands free he jabbed a finger over his shoulder. "She's in there, the question is what are you doing out here and looking for her?" Looking Marik over while Dameon wasn't a wielder himself he was a highly intelligent man and had some features that other weapons didn't. Seeing how his sister was a wielder he could sense what kinda of class someone was and an idea as to whether or not they were a ranged or melee weapon. The man in front of him screamed melee. "Claw gauntlets, that's an interesting match with a girl that is a ranged wielder." A small grin came across Dameon's face. "That must mean that you're not here asking her to be your wielder, I'm thinking it must be a message of the heart. Oh please tell me you see something special in the girl because god knows I can't make her into a lady." Reaching up Dameon pitched the bridge of his nose before realizing he hadn't even mentioned his name. "Dropping his hand he extended it towards Marik. "Name's Dameon Demain, Leria's brother."

User Image
Xero
The Solitary King
User Image

Mood:Curious
wants to do: no idea yet
Soul shaking music: Drowning Pool-Let the Bodies hit the floor

He smirks as the person passes him "guess there are people here or more like things here" the song go's to the next song as he reaches the bottom of the stairs he turns around and smiles at the passing person and with a wink he walks toward his bike. he begins to check it out. he stops and then plugs his ipod into his bike and picks out a song ,and then he puts his key into the ignition and turns it and the music begins to blast through the speakers "well ill stay here and preoccupy myself with you" as he rubs his bike and continues with the checkup

Trash Garbage

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUℓтαяια { Λርርєረለ } Яєνηιℓ

User ImageXXXXXXXXXAH! I'm αвσut tσ ςгคςк αnd ⓑⓤⓡⓢⓣ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXsσ í thrσw αwαч αll σf mч ṃεṃøɾïεṡ
XXXXXXXXXXXAH! í wαnt tσ knσw
I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXwhч wσn't чσu TELL mє?!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXdσn't just IGNORE mє!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXէፀցeէዠer lєt's clαp σur hαnds
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu
Purple pants and s**t!

The spasmodic wielding prodigy
{. . .Wielder of Arashi. . .}

She started laughing at his comment about her sniffing out the smell on teachers. ”Alrighty~ Just sniff them out.” she stated smacking the hand to make a highfive with his. She looked at the tetrahedron and handed it to him. ”You being the bad guy. . .Ooooh if that were the case we’d have to kill you later and take it Reaper~” she sung with a bright smile on her face. She stopped before her eyes locked onto the door. ”Someone was over by my car earlier. . .” she thought before hopping out of the seat. She locked onto the front window. ”Hmmm. . .That’s not a normal smell.” she concluded to herself. She was in the medical center for a while that day. . .for all she knew someone could have been by her car. . With that the insane woman pulled a hair off of her car, it was hideously long and black. . She looked at the two that had black hair actually. . .’Not long enough.’ she thought brushing off as a student. ”Seems someone was getting a bit too close.” she stated before her eyes moved to Reaper. ”You take care of that hand there sir~” she sung before her eyes moved towards Leria as she stated that she was going to leave. ”Alright then don’t hurt yourself~” she trailed off before her eyes followed her for a bit. Marik seemed to follow her as usual, her eyes moving to Arashi. ”Now what.?” she asked before realizing the teacher was still there. ”Oh. . .We’ll be safe~” she trailed off with a laugh. Did Ultaria trust Reaper. . .not in the slightest. But what would not giving him the small amount of leeway going to do? Have him catch on to the fact that she didn’t trust him? nope. She would play a game with him. Arashi suggested going back to the room. Her closing the door to her car and pressing the Key-lob. "we can do that~" she stated before she started walking inside. "We can talk about this further in the room." she told him before putting her hands behind her head.

Things? She looked at the man going towards his bike as her eyes narrowed. "Now who the ******** are you talking to?" she snapped at the man, she was already bothered with what was happening at the school. . .This only adding to it. She normally would never pay any mind to it. . .but this time she just exploded

Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: Arashi and some b***h
Situation walking back inside
Mood: Curious
Pretty Music in my brain?!: Matryoshka By Hatsune Miku & Gumi Megpoid
Out of Condoms:

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik could just about taste the insult in the mans voice matters of the heart?..Is he saying i cant be her weapon..that she cant be my wielder!?!.. Marik's face flushed with embarrassment at his first heart comment then he felt the familiar taste of anger rising in his gut. This must be the brother she mentioned.. Ignoring his hand Marik looked him over taking every thing he could in. "I ..i am here visiting..h.h how did you know i am Melee any way. what have you heard about me?"

User Image

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Victor Syrus

Victor finally reached the school. It was amazing. Perhaps things won't be too bad here. He got out of the care and grabbed his bags, then turned around to wave goodbye to his driver. "Thank you. Goodb-" Before he could finish, the car took off. "Oh..." He lowered his head. "I said I was sorry about the coffee. It couldn't have burned that much..." That said, he made his way to the school building, having a bit of trouble dragging his luggage. Luckily, he made it inside and sat down to rest. "Huh... where do I go from here?" He stood up and continued walking.

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Souls collected: 6 User Image

Arashi stopped when he noticed that Ultaria was not following him anymore and he turned around walking back outside. He stopped at the top of the stairs and looked down them spotting Ultaria talking to the student he had passed. Talking...that was a poor choice of word he could tell that she was having a rough day and anything would set her off at this point. He walked down the stairs and took her hand in his pulling her up the steps. "Come on, you have the only key to the room and I don't want to wait in the hallways." It felt weird having to pull on her to get her to move it was so unlike her regular bouncy hyper self. "Whatever he said I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff